𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄✯ jack...

By amethystcherries

☁️⇢ ˗ˏˋ ✰🍭🦋 ↶*ೃ✧ ✰˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰┈┈┈➤ ❝ [𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞] ❞ ↳˗ˏˋ𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒌𝒍�... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝗢𝗡𝗘࿐knives up
𝗧𝗪𝗢࿐wings and things
𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘࿐protector
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥࿐ school & fools
𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ࿐spirit world
𝗦𝗜𝗫࿐in pain
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡࿐ he's not god
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧࿐uncle adam
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘࿐sympathies
𝗧𝗘𝗡࿐lucifer's here
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈 ༄
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘࿐ wolfed out
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐momma kelly
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐the nephilim
𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐ soulmate?
𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐burgers & beers
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐ one step closer
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐family therapy
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐back in reality
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬࿐abandonment
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘࿐mommy
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢࿐sadistic
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘࿐failing her
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥࿐denial
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘࿐partners
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗜𝗫࿐fieldtrips

𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡࿐high school

2.9K 91 12
By amethystcherries

[introducing taylor zakhar perez as jax alexander]

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

                "BYE FAMILY, I'M GOING TO SCHOOL NOW," Aurora yelled slightly as she was walking in the war room of the bunker, waiting for Dean to drive her to school. Over the years of not going to school and being homeschooled by Sam, Aurora, Dean, and Sam had a very long argument about whether she should go or not.

Dean, of course, said no, but Aurora and Sam tried to reason with him saying how this was probably the most normal thing she could get out of this hunting life, and eventually, he agreed. Castiel was also reluctant about Aurora going to school, but he knew he didn't really have a say in it. She has been in high school for over six months and Aurora met new friends along the way.

At school, Aurora used the fake name of Delaney Plant, which was her middle name, and Sam's favorite fake ID last name.

"Alright, kiddo, let's go." Dean grabbed his car keys as Aurora kissed Sam and Castiel's cheek goodbye. The father-daughter duo went to the Impala and drove off to the high school. During the car ride, Aurora was in the passenger seat, yet she was able to pick the music because Dean allowed her to do this one time.

She blasted Journey on the way to school and her morning was filled with happy vibes and her day was good so far.

That was until she actually went inside the school and was stuck with the loud obnoxious jocks, their voice blaring in the hallways. Arriving at her locker, Aurora put her heavy textbooks away and grabbed the necessary papers for her first class which was AP Physics. Aurora was pretty smart, given thanks to her incredibly intelligent uncle.

When Aurora closed her locker, there revealed the face of her good friend, Jax Alexander who was leaning against the locker next to hers.

"Hey, Delaney." Jax went up and hugged "Delaney" as she hugged back. Aurora knew Jax had a crush on her, but she didn't reciprocate the same feelings, so she tried her best to not lead him on the wrong way.

"Hey, you here to wake me up again like how you did last week?" Jax snickered at the memory of when he put ice cubes in the back of her blouse.

"It was hilarious." There was a small silence between the pair. "So...when are you going to let me meet your family? You don't talk about them much." Aurora choked on air a bit as Jax has consistently asked her this question. She has been secretive with her family since Sam and Dean told her to do so. it was very risky for anyone to know her true identity.

"Maybe one day. My family is always super busy."

"Yet, I see your dad pick you up in that sick car. You should let me drive it one day." Aurora's eyes widened at the thought of Jax driving the Impala. Dean would kill him for even being a yard away from Baby.

"Oh trust me-- my dad would literally murder you."

"Psh, it's not like he would actually kill me." Aurora simply stared at him with no expression, showing how serious she was. Jax's smile soon dissipated when he saw the serious look on her face.

"Oh...maybe I shouldn't meet him then." Aurora and Jax stared at each other for a few seconds and then started to burst out into laughter, walking their way to first period.

       ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

Once school was over, Jax walked Aurora to the front of the school, as he usually does every day. Aurora always tells Jax to not go outside the main doors since Dean regularly waits outside the Impala, waiting for his daughter.

But this day, Jax apparently had a death sentence and he walked out with the teenage girl.

"Woah, Woah, what the hell are you doing?" 

"I'm meeting your dad," Jax said nonchalantly as he continued to walk with Aurora. She prayed to Castiel to not let Dean kill him. When the two teenagers were walking towards Dean, Aurora was stopped by one of the school's most popular cheerleaders.

"Hey, Delaney, is that your dad with the cool car?"

"Um, yeah...why?"

"He's such a DILF." Aurora internally barfed as the cheerleader said that, walking away. Jax snickered at the girl and she playfully hit his chest and rolled her eyes.

The two teenagers walked towards the oldest Winchester, and when Dean noticed that there was a boy next to his daughter, he immediately started to become protective and his body stiffened.

"Hi, Daddy." Aurora hugged her father, then looked up at his face, giving him a pointed look to not kill the boy.

"Hey, baby. Who's this?" Dean glared at Jax his green eyes piercing the teenager's brown orbs.

"This is Jax, one of my best friends here."

"Pleasure to meet you, sir." Jax stuck out his hand for Dean to shake but he just stared at it, still keeping his tough composure. Aurora internally slapped her forehead when Jax pulled away his hand awkwardly.

"Tell me, what are your intentions with my daughter?" Dean asked with his low and threatful voice. Aurora kept tugging her father's arm away from the poor boy, but he wouldn't budge.

"Uh-um, well, she's my best friend sir. I care very much about her." Dean looked at Jax up and down once more.

"Mhmm," was all Dean said. He went back to the Impala and started the car loudly as Aurora waved goodbye to Jax. When Dean sped off out of the school Aurora slapped his arm harshly as Dean only chuckled at her.

"Really, dad? Was that necessary?"

"Yes, Rory, it was very necessary. There's something fishy about that kid." Aurora tolled her eyes at her father, knowing how overprotective and paranoid he was.

       ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

Back at the bunker, Aurora came home to food that she craved one of the wonderful burgers that her fathers always made.

"Hey, kiddo, how was school?" Sam asked his niece as she sprinted to the kitchen for food, earning looks from the tall Winchester and the angel.

When she was in the kitchen, Aurora took a big bite of the burger that she savored every time Dean would make it. She walked back out to the war room with everyone staring at her with strange looks on their faces.

"So...how was school," Sam asked once again.

"It was fun. Until after school where Dad grilled my friend." Sam and Castiel looked at each other, wondering who this friend was. She has never talked about her friends from school so this intrigued them.

"Who's this friend?" Sam asked, curiosity laced in his voice.

"His name is Jax, I met him on my first day of school."

Sam simply nodded his head as Castiel gave Aurora a look, wanting to meet Jax. Over the years of the angel hanging out with the Winchester's, Castiel loved Aurora like his own and cares for her deeply.

Aurora's phone buzzed, indicating that she got a text message. She looked down at her phone to see a message from Jax.

Meet me by the alley at school. I need to tell you something.

Aurora put her phone away and tried to figure out a way to leave the bunker without her family knowing. She decided to wait for everyone to leave her sight so she can sneak out.

After thirty minutes later, everyone was out of the war room and Aurora took this opportunity to make her escape. She slickly went outside the bunker doors and went on her way to the school.

When she finally arrived, Aurora searched the area for Jax, but couldn't find him anywhere. "Delaney!" She turned around the familiar voice and saw Jax with his signature smile. 

"Hey, what's up?"

"So, when I met your father, it got me thinking." Aurora furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, not really sure what he was getting at.

"How come you didn't tell me your dad was Dean Winchester in the first place?" Aurora's eyes widened as her heartbeat started to grow faster.

"W-What, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Please, I heard the stories about your family all too well. Did you think it was an accident that I "bumped" into you on the first day of school? I was supposed to wait it out and kill you, but apparently, orders are now."

"What are you?" Aurora asked through gritted teeth. She slowly took out her demon blade for her protection, still not sure if it would even work.

Jax looked down at the blade and laughed. "Honey, that's not going to do anything to me." Suddenly, Jax's fangs started to grow out from his gums, immediately indicating to Aurora what he was.

"Well, I can still try to cut off your head with this blade." Suddenly, Jax pounced at the Winchester and attempted to bite her, but she blocked it and swiped her blade at him.

Aurora was about to slice his neck until he caught her arm and twisted it, making her scream in agony. Jax pushed down the girl and pinned her wrists on the cold cement.

"Say bye-bye to your daddy." Jax was about to press his fangs into her neck, but he stopped when someone put their hand on his head, his eyes and mouth glowing white.

Castiel showed up behind Jax's now dead body. He instantly went by Aurora's side and healed any wounds that were on her body.

Dena and Sam were behind the angel. Dean saw Jax's body and still chopped his head off, pissed at the fact that he was using his daughter this entire time.

"Don't mess with a Winchester, bitch." Dean looked down to his daughter to see if she was okay and once he saw that she was stable, he yelled at her, making the girl jump.

"Baby, what the hell were you thinking!? Going out by yourself, you're lucky that he was the only vamp out here and not a whole nest."

Aurora held her head down in shame and Sam simply gave her a look of sympathy, knowing how she reacts when someone raises their voice.

"Dad, I thought--"

"No, don't say anything. Just don't."

After a moment of silence between everyone, Dean went down on his knees and hugged his daughter, her hugging back hesitantly.

"I can't lose you, baby. You mean way too much to me and this family." Tears were falling down on Dean's cheeks and Aurora felt bad for worrying her father.

"I'm sorry, daddy."

Dean kissed her forehead and picked her up as everyone went back to the Impala, everyone relieved that the baby Winchester was okay. But this was just the beginning to Aurora's teenage years. She really doesn't know what's coming to her in the future.

teenager aurora is here! this is kinda a filler chapter and in the next chapter, rory and claire will have an interaction!

please tell me what are your thoughts about this book so far ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26 0 3
In which Annie joins the Winchesters on their journey... dean winchester x oc book 1 s1e20 - s2e22
23.2K 739 54
LILITH ━━ ❛ LOOK AT ME MOM! YOU MUST BE SO PROUD OF THE WOMAN YOU RAISED ❜ supernatural ─⊹⊱ season one ↺ season six ⊰⊹─ ( dean winchester...
94.5K 2.5K 34
❝ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ... sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ. ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ sᴛᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ. ɪ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ, sᴇᴀʀᴄʜᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ...
2.1K 85 12
Readerxsiblings!Sam&Dean You're obsessed with the show "Supernatural." Living in Lawrence, you've always felt a deep connection to the show, but you...