𝕾. 𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖏𝖎𝖗𝖔 {𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖞...

Von IVBfanfics

(Only certain parts of this follow the original storyline!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 22

3.2K 191 33
Von IVBfanfics

Please remember to vote and comment if you've enjoyed this chapter, any and all support means so much to me<33

Y/N's POV-

S/N called in sick so that we could hang out together.

I was glad since I missed hanging out with her.

Me and S/N looked a lot alike, we both had H/C hair, and E/C eyes except hers were a bit brighter and we both shared similar features.

She was like a twin but.....way older.

"So what are we going to do?" She asked and I looked up at the sky "Let's go to the mall! We can shop and get something to eat and then we can go to the park" I said with a big smile and she smiled back. We hooked our arms together and we walked down the sidewalk as I spotted an ice cream truck.

I sent her a big grin and she rolled her eyes before pulling me over to it. I quickly ordered and she did the same, then she paid and we continued walking.

"Hey you have something on your face!" I said and she raised a brow "Really, where?" She asked as she turned to me and I smirked "Right there" I said as I smeared some of my ice cream on her cheek and her eyes went wide as she scowled before smirking "Oh yeah, well you've got something....Mhm everywhere" she said as she smushed her ice cream in the middle of my face.

I felt the ice cream dripping off my face and onto my jacket as S/N laughed loudly before gripping her stomach and hunching over "Oh yeah?" I mumbled as I held my ice cream up and smushed it into her face.

She gasped "You're so dead!" She said as she chased me down the sidewalk as we laughed the entire time.

She grabbed me from behind and lifted me off the ground as she began spinning me around causing me to laugh even harder. "Stop!" I said in between laughs and she dropped me onto my feet "Now I'm sticky and dizzy" she said and I laughed "So am I" I said as I sighed and I grabbed her hand before leading her over to a shop and going inside of the bathroom so that we could clean ourselves up.

"You have it all over your jacket" S/N mused and I rolled my eyes before taking my jacket off and now I was left in a F/C t-shirt.

I walked back out and went over to the counter to get a bag. The kind old lady handed me one and I placed my jacket inside before leaving the store with S/N. "Now to the mall!" I said as we hooked arms again and began walking once more.

"That drained me" she said and I began laughing "You are so old" I said and she scowled "Now you've done it!" She said as she began chasing me down the road while shouting profanities at me.

"I'M NOT OLD! I'M ONLY 25" She yelled out and I simply laughed it off as we ran all the way to the mall.

We walked inside and I looked around "Come on!" I said and she smiled as I grabbed her hand and we had begun to search for a store to go in.

We came across a costume shop.

Me and S/N smirked at each other before running in and looking around. "Best costume wins!" S/N said as she began grabbing items and I began grabbing things as well.

I ran into the changing room and changed.

"Ready?" S/N asked from the other changing room besides me and I smiled "Yeah!" I called out as we both walked out and looked at each other. We both began laughing loudly as we took in each other's appearance.

I was wearing a black mustache with a green and blue wig, it was paired up with sunglasses and a pirate costume.

S/N was wearing a bald cap with a eyepatch and a clown costume with fake teeth inside of her mouth causing me to start crying from laughing so hard "Oh my gosh! You definitely have to pay for those teeth, that's nasty!" I said in-between my laughter and she laughed even harder "I will, I think I look pretty hot with this outfit on" she joked and I grinned "Yeah all the boys will go insane" I mused and she nearly tripped over a rubber ball causing us both to laugh until we couldn't even breathe anymore.

"Oh that was priceless" I sighed as I wiped away the stray tears that had fallen during our laughing fit.

"I totally won" she said and I hummed "Oh yeah you totally did, that bald cap was just terrific" I said and she laughed as we both walked into the changing rooms again and put on our regular clothes back on.

S/N walked back out and paid for the teeth.

"I don't know when I'll ever use these" she said as she tossed them into the trash and I laughed "They have your nasty spit on it so I wouldn't be using it either" I mused and she scoffed "Nasty spit?" She asked as she grabbed my hand and licked it causing me to nearly fall over "THAT'S SO GROSS!" I yelled and she smiled "Hehe! My spit isn't nasty at all" she said as she stuck her tongue out and I playfully rolled my eyes "You're such a little kid" I said as I pushed her and she laughed before pushing me back.

"You started it" she said as she crossed her arms and I laughed "Yeah, definitely a kid at heart" I said and she reached over to ruffle my hair.

She pulled my head onto her shoulder as we walked.

"Food?" She asked and I grinned "Yeah!" I chirped and she laughed as we walked into a small restaurant that was located inside of the mall.

"Table for two?" The hostess asked and we nodded in agreement as she brought us over to a table and sat us down, we sat across from each other. "Ok so let's talk about boys, when are you going to go out and find one?" I asked as I stared her down and she scoffed "I have no time for boys, I'm basically a mother" she said as she smirked and crossed her arms causing me to roll my eyes "Barely, more like an old nanny" I mused and she scowled "You little shit" she said and I laughed causing her to crack a smile.

"You laugh just like mom" she said and I froze causing her to freeze as well "Oh uh....I didn't mean-" I cut her off "No it's fine.....I like when you talk about her, you haven't done that in a while" I said and she smiled "I just miss her that's all......I wonder what life would've been like if she was still around" she said as she looked around the restaurant and I shrugged "Maybe we would have stayed in Japan instead of moving all the way to America" I said and she frowned a bit "I wanted to apologize for that.....it wasn't fair to you and I should have listened to you" she said and I sighed "It wasn't fair but we're back now so it doesn't matter anymore" I said and she smiled before placing her hand on mine.

"I'm glad to have a sister like you" she said as I looked away "Stop being so sappy" I mused and she smiled "I can't help it, today's already been so much fun and I always enjoy hanging out with you" she said as I stared at her "I'm going to start taking more days off so that me and you can hang out more" she said and I smiled brightly "I would love that!" I said and she winked at me "I also want to have dinner with that boy of yours" she said and I felt my face heating up.

He'd probably eat all of the damn food in my house.

"I don't know...." I drifted and she smiled "Oh c'mon! I'm sure that he's going to ask you out soon and when he does, I want to have dinner with you two" she said and I smiled "Ok....deal!" I said and she grinned "Cool" she said as the waitress walked over to get our orders.

We quickly ordered and she walked off to the kitchen as I turned back to S/N.

"Well you have to find someone to marry so that I can have lots of nieces and nephews!" I said and she laughed "Oh please, plural? I can barely keep up with you" she said and I smiled "Well I'll help out! I can be like an amazing Aunt" I said and she smiled "You will be an amazing Aunt, when that time comes" she said and I smiled "I'm looking forward to it" I said as I winked at her and she crossed her arms while smiling.

"I'm glad that we're so close, it's nice having someone to rely on whenever things get tough" she said and I nodded "I know what you mean....family is forever" I said and she held her pinky up.

I connected it.

"I could make a million promises to you but only one matters" she said as she closed her eyes "I promise that one day, we're going to have it all" she whispered as I closed my eyes as well.

As we sat there and laughed, everything felt so great.

Things were looking up.

But things were going to get very bad....very soon.

A/N- If you enjoyed this story then please leave a vote and comment, it would also mean so much to me if you guys would give me a follow!!<33

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

357K 12.2K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
86.7K 3.1K 28
˚ ༘♡˚⁀➷ ❝ 𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨! ❞ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ╰─ ┈➤ 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 is something we cannot let go...
608K 30.6K 107
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
234K 9.7K 60
y/n l/n and takashi mistuya , childhood friends . he's loved her forever . he'll wait forever . she's unsure what love really is . she'll search fore...