Classroom Of The Elite : The...

By VoidReader29

God made a mistake and gave a young man a rule-free wish. "I want to go to Classroom Of The Elite" And so the... More

Prologue: A Fans wish
Chapter 2: Chaotic first day
Chapter 3: Convenient trouble and girl talk
Chapter 4: Average and club meet
Chapter 5: Srudent council and Deals
Kiryuin Fuka SS: Interesting Kohai
Chapter 6: As the days pass by and swimming classes
Chapter 7: May 1st and Revelations
Chapter 8: Lunch date & Student council
Chapter 9: Midterms preparations (Part 1)
/AN/ - Pausing & possible discontinuation
WriterKoji - Story board
Dropped

Chapter 1: Relax.. dont mess it up

3.8K 105 45
By VoidReader29

Chapter 1: Relax.. don't mess it up

"Mhmmnhm"

As I slowly woke up, I find my self in a desolate bus stop. I then immediately got up resulting in a headache.

'Right, forgot about that.' I slowly sat down again and start to look around.

'Alright, I am currently in a desolated bus stop with no one nearby to bother me. Now God said my body is upgraded and my mind is slowly being updated, so it's best to avoid any troublesome events to make sure my body and mind gets it done. But I might as well test my capabilities at my body that's is until the bus has showened up and so the young man decide to enter and try to think about the memories suddenly surfacing.

'Okay, God needs to tell me about this. But he propobly forgot, well I'm part to blame on it' as I walk inside the bus my eyes then stumble upon him.

'Kyaaah, Ayanokoji-sama. Okay calm down, and play it off relax.' As I made my way to seat near him to Ayanokoji he only looked at me for a moment before watching the scenery outside.

'Hmu hmu, he did not suspect anything good. It was the right decision to ask God to make sure no one can read me like Ayanokoji. Now then since this bus ride will be long I need to examine all the necessary information or rather the memories that God gave. First my name 'Satoru Yuuji', I'm not Japanese so I'm not sure if it's a good name. Well it's from God I'll put my trust on him next, is his backstory it's a simple one he is from the rural are and recently moved here in Tokyo when his grandparents died and his real parent died much earlier. In a sense I'm an orphan, a quite sad backstory but God made so that I'm not connected to anyone and no one can investigate me specially when Tsukishiro comes along chances are he will mark me and will deal with me, though in the novel he is not actively trying to expel Ayanokoji there is no telling what changes might happened, so better to stay in the safe side of things'

As I was analyzing all the available information, I felt a person sit down next to me, looking in that direction I came face to face with the compact weilding devil herself 'Horikita Suzune'

'Kyaaah, calm down you bastard fan-girl later put on you're serious face'

As I thought, noticing my stare Horikita turns to me and we stared at each other for a few seconds. I flashed her (Kyaaah pervert) a somewhat awkward smile, in which she then return to her book. I also decided to look elsewhere to make sure not to be labeled a 'pervert', but in doing so he did not see a light pink tint on her cheeks.

Looking at the side window and watching the buildings and the clean blue skies. 'Seems like there is less pollution here than Terra.
(Authors note, he was in a world called Terra as to not confuse when there is talk regarding earth. The planet where he is now called 'Earth')

While admiring the building, the bus came upon a city hall where there is a protest regarding equality. Banners with text written 'equality for all' and other such text plastered in there signs.

'Guess this what made Ayanokoji make the 'Are humans truly equal?'. But there was 1 sign that made me snort in distain 'all of us are made equal by God'. Then Ayanokoji and Horikita looked at me 'guess they heard me snort. It's best to make a connection to Ayanokoji now rather than later'

"Sorry, I didn't meant anything about you". Satoru said while looking at Ayanokoji apologetically .

"It's no problem, I'm curios to why thou"

'Great got him interested' "ohh, it was one of the signs in the rally the 'all of us are made equal by God' sign"

"Is that's so, what made you say." Ayanokoji ask looking intrigued

'Ayanokoji was probably in the middle of his monologue, and he got curios on what other people think' Satoru though while smiling as everything where going as planned. And Horikita also seems interested as she moved a bit closer.

"It's because none of us is truly born equal, if we were then there should be no geniuses and no avarage people. It's because of that we have separate social position and hierarchy. To be human is to be born unequal and so if you ask me if people or rather are humans truly equal my answer is No, no matter how they sugarcoat or play around the problem that is inequality it will never be solve as long as we humans exist. Of course no human is perfect." I decided to add more and connect Horikita's problem hopefully she have some doubt on her beliefs. "No matter how one person consideres themeselves superior to others whethere if it grade or sports, there will always other better that you" I can feel horikita's glare burning in the back of my head. Anyway Ayanokoji seems to be in deep thought, well I would be too since my words play right into his inner monologue earlier.

"Well that's my opinion on the matter, My names Satoru Yuuji, seems like we're going to the same school hope to get along with you?" As I stuck my hand out, Ayanokoji snapped out of his thought and took my hand and introduced himself.

"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka pleased to meet you, Satoru"
(As far as I can remember Ayanokoji never used honorifics, right?)

"Like wise Ayanokoji" and with that I officially introduced myself and hopefully got into his good side. 'It's best to keep the conversation going' as I was about to start a new conversation.

"Shouldn't you give you're seat to the elderly"

"That's crazy talk, lady"

'Damn it, I forgot about this' I glanced at Ayanokoji and he seems to be focused on the situation that is progressing right now. I sigh 'Might as well go with it' as I watch the bus I noticed Kushida watching the situation unfold it self. 'Chances are she is waiting for the right opportunity to present herself since this bus is 75% full of the students going to ANHS, clever Kushida'. Oh, when she steppes up I might as well play and get on Kushida's good side or at least on her 'useful friends list'. And off she goes, 'Go Kushida, Go get that ego boost'.

"Everyone please listen, can someone please give this Grandma a seat?"

'Amazing, watching it with my own eyes if I did not know about Kushida's dark side I might have fallen for her and played in her little trap. But sadly, knowing it now she looks kinda pathetic. And again it each to there own'. And then I stood up, attracting everyone's attention.

"You can have mine" I said while moving away from the seat. I noticed that Ayanokoji looked at me as well as Horikita for a second. 'There probably wondering why? I did it since I did not move earlier'

"Thank you so much" Kushida said while lightly bowing and then proceed to help the old lady into the seat. I then moved into the front of the bus for a better view, 'It's a pity that my conversation with Ayanokoji is short, it's best to not be too forceful there's no telling if AyanoGod might do if he founds out I know more about him than I let on'

As I was thinking about my plans to further connect and somewhat win Ayanokoji's trust, a cheerful voice interrupted me. "Thank you so much for giving up you're seat for that Grandma"

I turned around and saw Kushida lightly leaning forward giving me a goof view of her figure, 'unfortunately, Kushida I'm not falling for you're trap' "it's no problem even if I didn't move someone will". She was quite surprise and decide to stand up straight, "mhm, still it's quite commendable that you gave up you're seat".

"Well if you insist, but I think it's more commendable that a cute girl like you would also have a kind heart"

"Cute.. hehe.. thank you" she said while blushing. 'Yup, boost her ego and she'll be as a cute lying in the sun'

"Oh, I'm Kushida Kikyo and my class is Class D"

"I'm Satoru Yuuji, what a coincidence my class is also Class D"

As I said that her eyes sparkled 'She probably hoped I would tell everyone about he 'kind' work in the bus. Well, it's best to get her as soon as possible to make sure there won't be any internal isssue and with her as an ally I don't have to worry about much about information gathering'. And so we continue are conversation it mostly about what the school is all about and what could the possible events and other extracurricular activities are, in our conversation Kushida would often avoid her past and such topics often brushing it off or giving vague answers. Well, not like I need to know since I got the full story of it already. As we talk, we finally arrived at the school.

"Seems like we're here, Satoru-kun. Do you want to walk with me?"
(God, I'm cringing so hard)

"It's no problem" I replied while we were boarding out of the bus. And what greeted me was a huge natural stone entrance with Sakura leaves dancing in the breeze.

"Is something wrong?"

"It's nothing, just admiring the scenery" I relied but in the corner of my vison I saw Horikita walking up the steps while reading and Ayanokoji taking his first step into the school. 'Guess due to me offering up my seat Ayanokoji didn't look at Horikita resulting in them not talking in the front of the entrance'.

"It is very beautiful" Kushida replied while also admiring the scenery.

"Especially with Kushida standing with me"
(Omg,stop)

"Ehh"

I then move forward with conviction

'My adventures start, right now!'

~Chapter 1 -End-~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there !

Hope everyone liked this chapter, as everyone know via tags I planned this to be a harem. And so I wish for everyone to give me advice, in regards to romance was it too cheesy and cringe.

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter ! I hope to see you guys in the next one!.

See ya later! Space floaters!

1757 words used.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 572 2
This is the one shot I promised you guys so I really hope you like it. So, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is declared dead, what happens now? I don't own Classr...
11.9K 493 9
Don't know what to put here. All I can say it's a COTE fic by me, so... Expect it to be trash? I guess? Idk. Read more if ya wanna find out. It's a S...
151K 4.4K 30
An unknown guest invites the ANHS students to react to different universes that will mainly focus on our protagonist Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Will they l...
116K 4.6K 35
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the sole survivor of the demonic 4th generation and the Masterpiece of the White room, has passed his final examination. But, du...