The Time Traveler's Wife (Boo...

By AdriWrites16

"Cute husband you have. Always cares about his family," The Handler says as she puts on her sunglasses. "Why... More

Introduction
Meet the siblings! (Season 1)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Book 2!!
My Imagine book!
Why Vanya stopped talking to Y/n.
Book 3!

Chapter 23

12.2K 257 375
By AdriWrites16

A/N: I am done editing the whole book lol. And, one more chapter left until this book is finished 😢 I can't wait to write the second one tho! I hope you all will like it

Y/N POV:

When we get to the academy we see everything was destroyed and on fire. It looks the same as it did the day Five and I got stuck in the future. I see everyone standing on the leftover rubble of the academy. Bricks and all of our furniture were all destroyed. Everyone was there except Vanya, Mom, and Pogo. I can tell by the look on everyone's faces what happened. Mom and Pogo were gone and Vanya did this. But how? She isn't capable of something like this.

"Guys. This is it. The apocalypse is still on. The world ends today," Five says as we walk over to our siblings.

He takes my hand and helps me over some bricks.

"I thought you two said it was over," Luther says as he steps over some old furniture.

"We were wrong, okay? This newspaper, I found it in the future the day we got stuck. The headline hasn't changed," Five says as shows everyone the newspaper.

"No, that doesn't mean anything. The time could've been altered since that newspaper came out this morning," Diego says as he shakes his head.

"You're not listening to me! When we found it, we assumed this place came down along with everything else. But here we are. The Moon's still shining, the Earth is in one piece, but not the Academy!"

"I'm confused," Klaus says as he takes the newspaper from Five.

"Then listen to us, you idiot! Vanya destroys the Academy before the apocalypse. We thought Harold Jenkins was the cause, but he was the fuse. Vanya is the bomb. Vanya causes the apocalypse," I say.

"We have to find her," Luther says.

We hear helicopters flying over us and their lights flashing on us. We also hear police sirens in the distance.

"We gotta go, now. Regroup at the Super Star. Go," Luther says.

I grab Five's hand and he blinks us to the Super Star.

☂   ♡   ☂   ♡   ☂   ♡   ☂   ♡

We were all currently sitting at the Super Star talking about what just happened. Apparently, Vanya has powers and was the one who cut Allison's throat. She destroyed the academy with her powers and also killed Pogo and Mom. I wouldn't be surprised if she killed Harold too. Luther said that Pogo told him that Vanya has always had powers but Dad hid them from us and her because they were too dangerous. I understand now what he meant by dangerous. Oh, and her powers have something to do with manipulating sound waves and converting them into energy, something like that. I don't really know, Luther isn't good at explaining stuff.

"Look, I hate to be the one to say this, but everyone needs to prepare," Luther says.

"For what?" Diego asks.

"To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya."

Allison looks at Luther and hits him with her notepad.

"I... We may not have a choice, Allison!"

"Bullshit. There's always options," Diego says.

"Yeah, like what?" Five asks.

"I don't know."

"Look, whatever we decide, we need to find Vanya," Luther says as he gets up.

I was starting to get nervous and bouncing my leg up and down. Five notices and puts his hand on my thigh to help me calm down. I look at him and give him a small smile. He rubs circles on my thigh with his thumb and gives me a small smile back in return.

"We need to find her fast, okay? She could be anywhere," Luther says.

"Or... here. Look at this," Klaus says.

He sets the newspaper he was reading down.  On there was a picture of Vanya and her violin.

"That's right. Her concert is tonight," Diego says.

"Hello..."

We hear a female voice coming from behind us. We all turn around and see it is an employee.

"I hate to intrude, but my manager says if you're not gonna bowl, you gotta leave," she says.

The lady points to the manager who is standing behind a counter and is cleaning shoes.

"Whose turn is it?" Diego asks.

"Oh, for..."

Luther picks up a bowling ball and throws it to one of the lanes. We all watch as the ball bounces and knocks down all the pins.

"Nice, you got a strick," I say.

Allison writes something on her notepad and shows it to us.

"She's our sister," I read out loud.

"We're the only ones capable of stopping this. We have a responsibility to Dad," Luther says.

"To Dad? Are you serious Luther? WE DON'T OWE SHIT TO DAD," I yell.

The whole bowling lane goes silent as everyone looks at me. Five gives my thigh and little squeeze, telling me to calm down.

"I agree with her. I've heard enough about..."

Before Diego can finish what he was saying, Luther interrupts him.

"He sacrificed everything to bring us back together."

"I'm with Luther on this one," Five says.

I turn to look at Five in disbelief.

"I agree that we can't give her a chance to fight back. There are billions of lives at stake. We're past trying to save just one. I also agree with Y/N on the Dad part. We don't owe him shit," Five says.

"Hey, you know, guys, uh... maybe I could help," Klaus says.

"Now is not the time," Luther tells Klaus.

"No, let him finish. He saved my life today," Diego says.

We all look at Klaus in shock.

"Is that true?" Luther asks.

"Yeah, yeah, I did... take credit for it. In fact, the real hero...was Ben."

Everyone looks at Klaus in disbelief but I believe him. I know for a fact that Ben is here since I can talk to him but I don't have time to argue with everyone.

"Today... Listen. Today, he punched me in the face. And earlier at the house, he was the one who saved Diego's life, not me," Klaus says.

"You are unbelievable, Klaus," Luther says.

"You want proof, is that it? All right. I... I'll give you proof!"

Klaus picks up a bowling ball and moves it around in his hands.

"All right, it's showtime, baby. Catch!"

Klaus then throws the bowling ball in the air behind Five and I. We quickly duck so it doesn't hit us. The ball lands on the floor behind us. We watch as it bounces some and then crashes into a table.

"Is there any way to silence that voice in your head that screams out to be the center of attention?" Luther asks.

"You know, I liked you a lot better before you got laid!"

We all stare at Klaus and Luther. Did he just say what I think he said?

"Which was a complete...It... It wasn't his fault, 'cause he was ridiculously high, right? And... And the girl, she thought he was a furry...," Klaus stutters.

"Stop," Luther says.

"Okay."

"Wait... was that your first time?" I ask Luther with a little chuckle.

Luther doesn't say anything, he just looks down.

"It was! Oh My God!"

Allison rolls her eyes and leaves.  Luther follows right behind her.

"Excuse me!"

Diego, Klaus, Five, and I look up and see a lady and her kid walking towards us. The kid looked like he didn't want to be here right now.

"Excuse me, it's my son Kenny's birthday today, and...Uh... wouldn't your son and daughter be happier playing with kids their own age? Assuming it's okay with your two dads," The lady asks as she looks at Diego and Klaus.

I let out a little laugh and look at the lady. Five looks up at the lady in disbelief. He scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"I would rather chew off my own foot," Five says.

The lady looks at Five in shock and then looks at me.

"What about you? You're a pretty young lady... would you like to come hang out with my son and his friends? You two could get to know each other" the lady says.

I roll my eyes and pick up a bowling ball with my telekinesis. I place the bowling ball over the lady's head and look at her. She and her son both have scared looks on their faces.

"If you do not leave in the next 5 seconds I will drop the bowling ball on your head without hesitation," I say.

The lady takes Kenney's hand and walks away. I look over at Five and see he is looking at one of the machines that gives you the bowling balls. Five grabs my hand and we walk towards the machine. We look at it and see a familiar cylinder shape capsule. On it was a sticker that says "Number Five and Number Eight."

"How the hell did she find us?" I ask.

Five digs around in his pocket and pulls out one of the candies he got from the Handler's office. He unwraps it and low and behold, there was a tracker. He holds it up to his face and we look at it.

"She's good," Five says.

He drops the tracker on the floor and smashes it with his foot. Five opens the capsule and pulls out a fortune cookie. He breaks the cookie in half and pulls the paper out. I take the cookie out of his hand and throw it on the ground. On the paper was a fortune, a hotel name, and a room number.

"Come on let's go see what she wants," I say as I take Five's hand.

"No Y/n... you should stay here. I will go," Five says as he lets go of my hand.

"What? No! I am coming with you! The note was for both of us."

"The others need you Y/n," Five says as he looks at Diego and Klaus.

"I'm coming with you," I say as I walk up to Five.

"Y/n..."

"What if something happens to you? You know what she is capable of. You hardly made it out alive last time we saw her."

"And what if something happens to YOU? You would be safer going with the others. Please just let me go by myself. I promise you... I will be fine."

I look at Five and let out a sigh. I could tell he wanted me to stay here.

"Okay... I'll stay."

"Thank you," Five says as he cups my cheeks with his cold hands. 

I nod my head and look down. Five puts his finger under my chin and lifts it up. I look at him and he gives me a small smile. I smile back and lean in to give him a kiss. I pull away after a few seconds but Five puts his lips on mine again. When we were done I give him a hug.

"Be careful," I whisper.

"I will," Five says as he wraps his arms around me.

I let go of him and give him a small smile. Five gives me one more kiss and then blinks out of the bowling alley. I walk over to Klaus and Diego and sit in between them. I feel a tear roll down my eye. I have a bad feeling about this. The world ends today, The Handler requested to see Five and I which is never good, and I'm super stressed out.

"Hey are you okay?" Klaus asks with a concerned look.

"Was it Five? Did he hurt you or something? I swear if he did I will kill him," Diego says as he looks around.

"No, he didn't do anything. I'm just stressed out that's it," I say as I wipe my tears off my cheek.

"Hey you know you don't have to be ashamed to cry in front of us, right? We want to be there to comfort our little sis when she is upset," Klaus says as he rubs my back.

"Yeah... I know. Thanks," I tell them with a small smile.

"Of course. We love you alright," Diego says as he pulls me into a side hug.

"I love y'all to," I say with a smile as I lay my head on his shoulder.

I look over at the door and see Allison and Luther coming inside.

"All right, where's Five?" Luther asks as he walks up to us.

"He left," I say.

"Oh, for the love of... Where'd he go?"

"He had to go take care of something."

"Well, we're not waiting around for him. The concert starts in 30 minutes."

"All right, so what's the plan?" Diego asks,

"Well, I think that, uh...we go to the Icarus Theater," Luther says.

"That's a location, not a plan," I say.

Luther just stands there in silence.

"What? Is that all you got? Look, you wanna be Number One, fine, but you're gonna have to get us on the same page, because right now, we're all over the place," Diego tells Luther as he stands up.

"You're right. We need a plan."

I stand up and put my bag on my back. As I was about to suggest a plan, gunshots start going off.

"Get down," Luther yells.

Diego grabs my hand and pulls me down with him. We hid under one of the tables and Diego and Luther holds me close to them so I don't get shot.

"Are you okay?" Diego asks.

I nod my head yes and look at Luther

"Who the hell are these guys," Luther yells.

I look up and recognize the masks the people were wearing. They were from The Commission. This is probably why The Handler wanted to meet Five and I. She wanted to distract us while they tried to kill everyone else.

"Maybe they're here for Kenny's birthday," Klaus yells from the table next to us.

"No, I'm pretty sure they're here for us," Luther yells.

Diego takes one of his knives out of his holder and throws it at one of the shooters. It hits the person in the chest, causes him to fall back and hit some switches. The bowling alley lights turn off and the disco lights turn on along with the song 'On Saturday Night.'

"HELL YEAH A HYPE UP SONG," I yell as I reboot two of the shooters.

I point to the two people who I just rebooted to show Luther. He picks up two bowling balls and hits them in the face. Klaus picks up a cake off the table and throws it at one of the shooters. Surprisingly, the cake hit the guy in the face. Diego takes out two knives and hands one to me.  We stand up from under the table and throw the knives at another shooter. My knife hits the guy's chest while Diego's hits the guy's neck.

"I guess the knife-throwing lessons I gave you when we were younger finally came in handy," Diego says.

I smile and watch as a bullet comes flying towards Allison. I quickly stop it in midair before it could hit her and crouch back down under the table.

"They're blocking the exit," Klaus yells.

"So, what's the plan now, Luther?" Diego asks.

We look over at Allison and see her pointing to the lanes.

"The lanes! Let's go," Luther yells.

We all get up and run to the lanes. We look behind us as we continue running and watch the people continue to shoot at us. When I get to the end of my lane I slide underneath it and enter the back of the bowling place.

"Come on let's go," Klaus yells as he takes my hand.

We all run outside towards Icuars Theater. This is it...all we have to do now is stop Vanya and try not to die while doing so. I just hope Five is okay wherever he is.

Fun Fact: Diego gave Y/n knife-throwing lessons when they were younger so she could learn how to defend herself without using her powers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.8K 39
This is book three of The Time Traveler's Wife! This is based on Season three of The Umbrella Academy. Five Hargreeves and Y/n Hargreeves (aka Eight)...
1.8M 51.4K 89
October 1st, 1989 43 Women gave birth. It was unusual as None of them had been pregnant since the first day they started.. Sir Reginald Hargreeves ad...
6.7K 53 18
SEASON 1 Book 1 . . . " promise me you'll never leave again, five.." eight started to soft sob, as she remember what happened last time. Holding th...
234K 7.1K 54
XXX "Why not?" Five asked, "I thought you would want to, especially because you would want to kill everyone." She smiled, "That's exactly why they t...