The Time Traveler's Wife (Boo...

By AdriWrites16

"Cute husband you have. Always cares about his family," The Handler says as she puts on her sunglasses. "Why... More

Introduction
Meet the siblings! (Season 1)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Book 2!!
My Imagine book!
Why Vanya stopped talking to Y/n.
Book 3!

Chapter 22

13.6K 294 556
By AdriWrites16

I should probably put a little warning here. Stuff will get a little...heated in this chapter if you know what I mean. I'm not really going to go into detail tho. Like it will mention a heavy makeout but then it will do a little time skip if that makes sense. You'll understand when you read it.

Y/N POV:

Five and I turn around as we hear Diego get up. Hazel left a few minutes ago, so hopefully, Diego won't kill us for letting him go.

"Good afternoon," I say.

"Good, you're up. Ready for a drink now?" Five asks as Diego gets up. He immediately stands up and looks around the room for Hazel.

"Where is he?" Diego asks.

"We let him go," I say

"You what?!"

"Now that the apocalypse is over, it's time for the fighting to stop," Five tells him. Diego scoffs and picks up his knives. He was about to leave when Five stops him.

"Hey, he didn't kill Patch. His partner Cha-Cha did."

"So what? They were both there that night," Diego says.

I let out a scoff and roll my eyes.

"This half of the partnership gave me both of their guns. Which will clear you, because the ballistics will match Patch's crime scene," I tell him.

"Hazel came here looking for a way out. He wanted a fresh start. And he happened to have in his possession the one thing that could do our family a little good. So it's time to move on," Five says

"Not a chance!"

"Suit yourself."

Five and I take one last sip of our drinks and get out of our seats. Five puts his arm around my waist and we start to walk upstairs.

"I am curious," Five says as we stop in front of Diego, " Your girlfriend, Patch. What did you like about her?"

"A lot of things. Cute butt. Nice legs. What do you like about Y/N?" Diego asks Five.

"Cute butt, Nice legs, Amazing se-,"

My eyes widen and I slap my hand over Five's mouth before he can finish. I can feel him smirking while I have my hand over his mouth.

"Anything a little more profound than that?" I ask Diego as I remove my hand away from Five's mouth.

"She believed in people. No matter how much shit and filth she saw on the streets. She always saw the good inside."

"Well, I'm sure she'll be proud to know that you're killing Hazel and Cha-Cha as a way to honor her memory," Five says as we walk away.

When we get halfway up the stairs I look at Five.

"You got anything a little more profound than what you said down there?" I ask as we walk into my room.

"I like your cuddles, and you know how to make me smile. You're really beautiful and I like your personality. Oh, I also like when you have an attitude and am bitchy towards people, just not when you have one with me. It's really hot" Five says as he sits on the edge of my bed.

I take off my shoes and socks, walk over to him, and sit on his lap, straddling him.

"That's better," I say with a smile as I move a piece of hair away from his face.

Warning: this is where things get a little heated. If this makes you uncomfortable I advise you to skip!

"But what I said downstairs was true. You do have a cute butt and nice legs. And the sex is always amazing."

"Really," I tease.

"Hell yeah."

I smile and lean in to where my lips are barely brushing against Five's. I can feel him holding his breath, waiting for me to put my lips on his. But I don't.

Instead, I just say, "How amazing is it?"

I can tell Five caught onto my game when a smile comes to his face.

"Want me to show you or tell you?" he asks.

"Show me. Always show me."

Before I could even take in a breath, Five closes the space between us and puts his lips on mine. I close my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss. His lips move against mine as he moves his hand up and down my thigh. I turn my head when I hear someone walking outside my room. A little panic washes over me but it quickly goes away when Five moves down from my lips to my neck. He buries his lips into my neck, kissing and sucking on it. Hickeys are for sure going to be there later. I close my eyes and tilt my head back a bit. Five moves back up to my lips and cups my cheeks.

"God you're so beautiful," he mumbles against my lips.

I smile as he puts his lips back on mine. He kisses me soft and sweet but also with passion. Five groans against my mouth as I move my hips a bit against him. He moves back down to the other side of my neck and leaves soft kisses. He kicks off his shoes and socks as I take off my blazer and drop it onto the floor. He comes back up to my lips and puts his back on mine. A small smile comes to my face as he takes off his blazer and throws it on the ground. I groan in protest when he pulls away.

"We didn't lock the door," he says.

I turn my head and we watch as the lock on the door turns. Five smiles as he tugs on the bottom of my dress, asking if he can take it off. I give him a little nod telling him to go ahead. My lips met his neck as he takes off my dress and puts it on the ground. I leave kisses all the way down to his collarbone before he takes off his sweater vest and throws it down with the rest of our clothes. We both take off our ties and throw them to the ground. A giggle escapes me when Five picks me up and lays me down on the bed. I lay on my back with my hands next to my head as hovers over me. He puts his legs on each side of my hips and interlocks his fingers with mine.

"You sure you wanna do this?" He asks.

A smile comes to my face as I look up at him. Now matter how many times Five and I have done this, he always asks for my consent. It's one of the many reasons why I love him.

"Of course," I say.

And then the room was filled with bliss, pleasure, lust, and love.

  ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡

I lay on Five as he rubs his hand up and down my back. I close my eyes as I listen to the beating of his heart. A smile comes across me when Five leans down and puts a soft kiss on my forehead, then cheeks, then chin, and finally my lips. I wrap my arms tighter around his waist as he wraps his around my hips.  I look at Five when I notice that he was really quiet.

"What's wrong?" I ask, as I look up at him. I move a strand of hair, that is now drenched in sweat, away from his face.

"Nothing...it's just..."

Five stays quiet for a few seconds.

"You can tell me Five," I say as I cup his cheek.

"We should return Delores."

I looked at him in shock. Is he serious right now?

"Huh?" I ask.

"I don't know... I was thinking earlier about what Hazel said and it's time we grow up," Five says as he plays with the ends of my hair.

"Five...look me in the eyes and tell me what we just did was not grown-up stuff," I say with a little laugh.

"You know what I mean," Five says with a smile.

I think for a minute about what he said. Maybe he was right, we need to grow up. We were stuck in the apocalypse for so long that we didn't have a childhood. Now we have a chance to have one.

"We need to shower," I say as I close my eyes.

"Okay. Just... five more minutes," Five says as he moves hair out of my face.

He leaves a kiss on top of my forehead. I smile and nuzzle my head to his chest. We both were laying there peacefully listening to each other's breathing when the academy begins to shake a little. It shakes for a few seconds and then stops. Five and I sit up and look around.

"What was that?" I ask.

"I don't know. Probably a small earthquake. Come on, let's go shower," Five says as he gets out of bed.

  ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡

I wrap a towel around my body and walk into my room. I open my wardrobe and grab a new pair of my uniform. Five was in his room also changing into a new uniform. When I see that all of my blazers are dirty I roll my eyes and listen for Fives thoughts.

"Do you have a blazer I can borrow? Mine are all dirty?"  I ask Five telepathically.

"Yeah I'll bring one to your room," he says.

I smile and put on my uniform. A couple of minutes later Five blinks into my room. He has the bag we keep Delores in on his back and his extra blazer for me. I guess we are returning her today.

"You ready?" Five asks.

I nod my head and put on Five's blazer. We leave his room and walk to the living room. Thankfully, no one was downstairs. I'm sure they probably are all hanging out or something. I grab my backpack off the couch and we walk outside to catch a Taxi. When we finally get one Five tells the driver the address and we start driving there.

  ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡

Five and I walk into the department store. Everything in the store was all cleaned up and looks like how it did before the shoot-out happened. We walk over to Delore's friends and Five takes Delores out of the bag she was in.

"Hey," Five says as he sets Delores by her friends.

"I bet it feels good to be back amongst your friends," I say.

"And it's okay, you can...say it. We all knew this day would come where we would have to bring you back to your friends. This isn't easy for us, Delores, and we...we want you to know that we cherish every single minute we ever shared with you, all 23 and a half million of them," Five says.

"A lifetime," I whisper.

"Now look at us. We're lucky enough, we get a second one," Five says.

"You two have a lot of growing up to do," Delores says.

Five and I let out a little chuckle.

"Yeah. You are right. We do have a lot of growing up to do," I say.

"We'll never forget you, Delores."

Five lets out a little sigh and grabs my hand. As we walk towards the exit, Five notices a worker.

"Excuse me, miss?" Five asks.

"Yeah?"

"Could you give that mannequin something new to wear?" Five asks as he points to Delores

"She likes sequins," I say.

I pat the lady on the shoulder as Five and I walk out of the store. When we get outside Five and I look around. The sun was setting, little kids were running around and playing, and the world is still intact. Five and I smile as we look at each other.

"How about I take you on a date tomorrow," Five says as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Where to?" I ask.

"How about I take you to dinner. I'll let you choose the restaurant."

"Really?"

"Yup. And then we can go to that park we used to sneak off to when we were kids so we could watch the sun go down."

I smile as I remember that park. It was always one of our favorite places to go to.

"It's a date," I say with a smile.

As we were walking I notice a newspaper stand. I grab a newspaper and look at it. When I notice the title my heart drops.

"Five... we're going to have to cancel that date," I say as I hand him the newspaper.

Five grabs the newspaper and looks at it. His smile turns to a frown.

"Ah shit," Five says.

On the newspaper, the title was the same as when we got stuck in the apocalypse. Five folds the paper in half, tucks it into his blazer, and we run to the academy. The apocalypse is still on.

Fun Fact: For their 12th birthday, Y/N gave Five a coffee maker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.9K 35
(Number Five x Female OC) Highest Rankings: #1 #numbereight #1 #numberfive #1 #benhargreeves #1 #aidangallagher #1 #allisonhargreeves After one of...
3.5K 72 25
"No matter what happens, we will always be partners in crime" Sequel to Partners in crime. Second book of Jane's and Five's journey. IMPORTANT NOTE:...
25.9K 763 34
• • • • • • • "𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞!" "𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐭." • • • • • •...
1.8M 51.8K 89
October 1st, 1989 43 Women gave birth. It was unusual as None of them had been pregnant since the first day they started.. Sir Reginald Hargreeves ad...