Taekook | One Shot

By mrskimkookie

(ON HOLD nothing just some taekook 18+ smut stories.. (not all some are normal) new chapter with different st... More

Hello 👋
DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL(1/2)..
...DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL (2/2)...
NOTICE!!!
...Thiefs love...
CLOSEST / ZELOPHOBIA
CLOSET PT 2
STRANGERS
friends with benefits
friends with benefits pt. 2
still yours. (1/2)
still yours (2/2)
I'm sorry my love 🥺
...want to be perfect for you..
..want to be perfect for you..
...Want to be perfect for you ..
... CHECK OUT...
you are just my imagination
Always with you, promise. (1/4)
Always with you, I promise (2/4)
always with you, I promise (3/4)
Always with you, I promise (4/4)
He is My boyfriend
he is my boyfriend
Your biggest Fan ...
One side love..
RATINGS 😁
One side love...
Agent black 🖤
My wish is you
daddyy...
In love with your brother
different life
MY SILENT DADDY
Destined Part I
Destined Part 2
DESTINED PT3
Destined Pt4
Let's fall in love
let's fall in love 2
let's fall in love special
lovee

MY DADDY HYUNG

22.1K 283 48
By mrskimkookie

(WARING:this one shot contain "Brest feeding" if you are uncomfortable you can leave)

"don't fight okk"

"Ahh...mom we are not kids now.." elder brother whined at her mom and younger giggle at his hyung, "really tae hyung, right now you are whining like baby" younger said with while giggling at his hyung tae.

"Kookie, don't forget we are alone at home for one week" tae said to his lil brother with fake anger. Kook just run to his mom and hug her tightly.

"Mom he is scaring me" kook said with baby voice
And being totally innocent with pout. Their mother warp her hands around younger with sweet smile..
"Owww..you both are not kids now don't fight, and love pets go we will get late" their dad said.

"Coming honey" she said and kissed his both son and went to her husband going for business trip as usual they are mostly out and two brothers are always alone at home.

Brothers? Yess, both are siblings but not real brothers. Jungkook was adopted by them after Jungkook's mom who was a single mother and she died when jungkook was just 3 years old. So as Mr.kim who was Jungkook's mom's best friend she adopted him and now they are Two sons of kim's. Tae is two years elder then kook. And usually they both spend time alone at home as their mom dad go one business trips. Tae is in second year of University and kook is still in high school.

"Close the door I'm going in my bedroom and I'm hungry cook something for me please, my sweet hyung" with this kook run to his room and tae just smile and went inside after closing door to cook for his lovely brother.

<AFTER 30 MINUTES>

Tae was busy in cooking when kook came and back hug him, tae smile and look behind and life is one eyebrow.

Kook wearing his(tae) hoodie which is coming him till his mid thighs hiding kook shortest shorts. "You always look beautiful in my hoodie, don't you?" Kook smile and said "after all both belongs to you hoodie and" he stop there and smirk at tae.

"And what bun" tae asked in his deepest voice. Kook smirk and sit on kitchen platform and start eating carrots ignoring his brother. "You didn't answer, 'and' what?" Tae asked again this time looking at kook.

But this bart again ignore the question testing tae patient level. "What are you cooking hyung?" He said while looking in pan. "I'm cooking your favourite samgyeop-sal-gui (grilled prok belly)"

Kook gulp down his throat because his plan is falling down, he don't want to destroy food now. Soo he just smirk at plan B .

"Oww..and what for you hyung?" Kook asked knowing reply already and smirk when he get what he want. "What? I'm gonna eat this only" tae said in confusion and look at kook for explanations.kook just smirk and bring his face near to tae and said

"It's for me, what about you. Ummm how about you eat something more tasty then this..hmm? Like me"
Kook said with smirk and tae got his plan "jungkook stop playing I know what you are trying to do" tae said with little strict voice but kook didn't stop.

"Why?" kook asked with pout and tae chuckle at him and said "I have homework to finish bun , tomorrow I have to submit it" tae said sweetly hoping younger will understand but who he is talking about he is jungkook.

"Ahhh..I'm jealous of that damn homework now. Too lucky, the way you slam your homework on your desk and do it whole night..ahh too unlucky getting jealous by stupid book" jungkook said with dreamy eyes and sarcastic voice. Tae trying hard to control his laugh, his little brother always tease him when their mom dad is not around.

"Kim Jungkook, go in your room now I'll call you when food is ready" tae said with too demanding voice. Jungkook got irritated that food is getting more attention then him , he roll his eyes and pour water in pan and whole dinner got spoiled

"JUNGKOOK!!!" Tae scream in anger his food got all waste and kook was like 'do I care' look. "What hyung" jungkook asked like nothing happen tae look at him with anger and said "what we gonna eat now" he said and growl.

Kook look at him innocently and said "don't worry hyung I'll not let you sleep hungry...umm how about this, more tasty and lovely" jungkook said while lifting his hoodie displaying lovely chest to tae who already know what kook was thinking from start.
Tae just sighed and look at him again "and don't worry about me I already have my dinner ready" kook said with smirk while look at tae manhood.

Tae tolerate enough he already controlled alot himself.

Fuck homework let me do my baby first.

With this in mind tae went to kook and kook smirk getting success on his plan. Tae went between his legs and warp his hands around kook waist and attached his mouth to kook right nipple and playing with other.

"Ahhh..." Moan leave kook mouth when tae bite him and start sucking like a hungry baby carving for his milk. Kook trying hard to hold his moans , hoodie he was holding up already fall from his hand and now tae is inside hoodie. Having his dinner, having best taste in his whole world.

After sometime getting satisfaction tae move to another one, filling his mouth with sweet milk of kook. Kook just moaning and looking at tae inside his hoodie and smile 'my lovely daddy hyung, see sucking like baby' kook thought in his mind

After sometime tae come out of hoodie and look at kook and his travel on kook soft lips he smash his lips of kook's tae is kissing him hungrily like a mad and hungry tiger , tae bite harshly on kook bottom lip while grouping kook butt cheeks making kook moan and tae slide his tongue inside kook mouth exploring sweet Carven of kook. After beautiful session of make out session both looking at eachother beating heavily.

"Soo let me have my food baby" tae said looking at kook with lust in eyes, kook pout and look at him with baby and innocent look and said in baby voice "but I'm hungry too my daddy hyung" kook said with pout. "Soo have your food then" tae said while taking support on wall.

Kook smirk and climb down and went to tae and bent down infront of him and look up for permission "it's all yours baby" kook smirk and open tae pant pulling down with boxers looking at massive and big dick infront him poking his face telling him to take in his mouth.

Kook become soo needy just by looking that he take it whole in one go without even giving warning to tae and start sucking hard bobbing his head up and down in fast speed enjoying the way tae is hitting him back throat and chocking himself on tae dick.
Tae just throw his head back in pleasure sexy moans leaving tae mouth. Tae grip on kook hair and pull them hard. Kook make his pace fast making tae groan in pleasure. Tae become impatient and start thrusting in kook mouth without any mercy, tears falling from kook eyes because of choking but still he is enjoying it.

Soon tae cum in kook mouth and kook swallow it well like good boy "take it all don't even waste a drop, wasting your food is bad manners" tae said in his deep and horse voice and kook did as tae said.
Licking his lips making tae groan being needy again by looking the way kook licking his(tae) cum from his his(kook) lips. He pick kook and bent hin on kitchen platform and take off his bottom.

And without even warning or preparing kook. Tae slam his dick inside kook whole in one time. Kook cried out because of pain but still enjoying this pain. Tae start thrusting him in demonic speed without even letting kook adjust. Slick is dripping from kook needy hole which is taking tae dick soo well.
Tae spank kook butt making kook moan loudly.

"Mgh...ughmm...ahh...yeahh..~~ the..there.." koom moan loud when tae hit him on his prostate. Tae start hitting him again and again on prostate with different angel, abusing his hole worstly.

Tae was too hard to handle for kook little hole, because of too much pleasure kook fainted there only and soon tae cum in kook. He take out himself from kook and pick him up and went in his(tae) room and get clean and make kook clean.

And fall asleep with kook in his arms. It's normal for them. They are brothers in real but their real relationship is only between them no one knows what happen inside this house when their mom dad go on trips.

Next morning kook wake up because of tickling.
"Mhhmhmm..hyung.." kook moan as he feel tae sucking his nipples. Kook is still in sleep but this man is making him needy in morning again. Atlast koo open his eyes and make tae stop..

Tae stopped and peck kook lips and said "was too needy and naughty yesterday hmm?" Tae asked in tease but smile fade away when he got cute but death glare from his little one "ofcourse, who like to see their boyfriend flirting with others. You are just mine just mine" kook said with possessive tone.

Tae just Chuckle and peck his lip and said "ofcourse I'm just your baby..just yours my love, I love you the most bun"

"I love you too my daddy hyung..I love you the most make me yours.. fill me with your pups ...I want to have your baby .. hyung" kook said with soo much love in his eyes. Tae smile and peck his lips again and said "ofcourse baby, ofcourse my love" with that he kiss kook and then....

They had their morning session again.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

This one is small in not in much mood right now because of some problems my mind stopped working bt I promise I'll make much good next time I hope you guys like this one .

Take care and love you and purple you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 246 3
I've been struck by a wave of inspiration, resulting in a collection of captivating Taekook one-shots that I want to share with you. I'll continue to...
8.4K 210 18
A taekook oneshot / mini shot book This is my first story so please forgive me for some of my spelling and grammatical errors. © peachyggux
169K 4.8K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook No Cheating No Abuse No skinship of Taekook Fluff Angst Sad...
152K 7.9K 68
{Completed} A story that revolves around hidden secrets behind those cameras. How long will they hide, the Demeanour will slip and people around the...