ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ❀

By Wrenchxoxo

A very bright boy, an outgoing one. Energetic brat and an airhead at that, those are the things that describe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Iwaoi Ending Part 1?
MatsuHana Ending
Regarding the endings!!
Iwaoi Ending Pt 2
Kyotani Ending
Yahaba Ending
Kunimi Ending
Thank you!!!

Chapter 8

2.8K 124 10
By Wrenchxoxo

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

"Sorry m/n! You'll have to eat alone or eat with the volleyball team today"

The voice of m/n's friend resonated within his cellular, a severe cold has struck down hannah. Making her unable to attend school in fear of making it worse.

"Eh?! where are the others?"

He exclaimed, surprising walking bystanders as he jogs towards the school gate. His social anxiety is starting to act up as he anticipates his friend's words.

"I believe they have some things to attend to, but don't worry, im sure oikawa-san will let you join them today"

Hannah reassured the boy, she knew about m/n's social anxiety, one time the boy wandered to far off campus and got separated, so hannah looked for him and she saw him standing in the corner shaking like a cat drenched in rain.

"Why do you keep lumping me with oikawa-san?! I don't even feel comfortable around him"

M/n protested, deciding whether he continue his way to school or just turn back and make some kind of excuse when asked. He bit his lower lip as he pondered his choices and their possible outcomes.

"Don't be like that, oikawa-san seems sincere with his intentions with you and besides, you guys do look cute together."

Hannah complimented, in her head she's already imagining m/n and oikawa holding hands as they run towards the sunset.

M/n made an offended noise and said goodbye to his friend before he gets tangled up with one of her delusional thoughts. He shuddered as he remembers what he saw what hannah was reading when she accidentally left her phone open for everyone to see.

The loud boy stood for a while as he chooses his two options.

To attend school or to not to?

He said to himself as he put the tip of his thumb and his index finger under his chin, mimicking a detective formulating possible outcomes for the crime.

"Oi, m/n why are you standing there?"

A deep gruff voice emerged from m/n's behind, making him jolt up in shock. He rigidly turned to the person who mentioned his name, silently wishing for it not to be some teacher he has some issues with.

He sighed in relief as he saw who it was. It was no other than Iwaizumi Hajime.

"Hah? Why do you look so rigid?"

"N-nevermind that..!"

M/n waved off Iwaizumi's question, raising Iwaizumi's suspicion to rise. He then started to walk the other way; The way home. Hoping that the ace wouldn't question him and continue on from walking towards school.

"Where do you think you're going, m/n?"

Iwaizumi asked, the shorter visibly winced as he thought that he jinxed himself. Taking a deep breath before turning to answer him.

"I am going home, now, if there's no more question i'll be goin-"

"Oh no you don't."

He was cut off by the ace. Making him stand straight, he finds the boy intimidating. thinking that Iwaizumi's only not letting him go home because it's a waste of time.

"I mean- I'm sorry, i got used to shittykawa being a brat in the morning"

He rubbed the part where his eyebrows part, sighing as he looked down as if he was looking for something.

"Speaking of oikawa-san, where is he?"

M/n asked, not that he wants to see him right now. He doesn't wanna see that boy anytime at all, that boy gives him the chills.

"Hm? oh, he's at school by now. Our coach asked him to go early."

Iwaizumi calmly stated, fishing out his phone out of his blazer's pocket. He tapped a few times, while m/n watched him. Scared to move an inch, but also curious as to what he was doing.

Iwaizumi stopped tapping and extended his phone towards him.

"Can i...have your number?"

He asked shyly, a light pink dusted his cheeks while his face looking the other way. M/n looked at him and thought that he was cute, and so m/n took the phone and punched in his infos.

"I'll be going now, iwaizumi-san"

He informed the boy, as he handed the phone back, turning around to start going back to the comfort of his bed, but before he could even take the first step he felt a calloused hand grab him not so tightly but it was surely firm.

"Why are you going home?"

M/n struggled to find an valid excuse, fumbling with his words and pointing his finger from left to right is not really a convincing act either. Iwaizumi's brow perched up, his suspicion of the boy cutting classes rises once more.

M/n felt a bit nervous as he watches Iwaizumi's clueless look turns into a angry one.

"I-i swear it's not what you think..!"

M/n spouted, waving his hands defensively as he hid his face with the back of his palm.

"You're coming with me, whether you like it or not."

He sounded serious, like dead serious. It wasn't even a request, it's an order. M/n feel his cheeks warm up as the ace firmly grab ahold of his hand and walked towards the school gate with him.

They both arrived at the school premises, and Iwaizumi still refuses to break their hand holding session. Not that m/n minded, feeling iwa's calloused hand is oddly satisfying.

They entered the gym with their hands still intertwined.

"Sorry for being late"

He greeted, it seemed like he completely forgotten about the boy behind him.

"Goodmorning iwa-ch-- M/N-CHAN?! WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HANDS WITH IWA-CHAN?!"

Oikawa screamed, making everyone in the team look towards the ace and the now shy boy.

"Huh? oh shit, i forgot about it. sorry, m/n."

He apologized, turning to m/n bowing. The warmth of m/n's hand leaving iwaizumi's. He felt a bit sad, but it would be awkward if they kept on holding hands, right?

"I-it's okay, iwaizumi-san i don't mind anyways"

M/n reassured, assisting iwaizumi on reverting from a bowing position to the previous.

"If you want i can hold your hand and never let it go"

Makki offered, a teasing smile was displayed on his face, his thumb pointing to himself, as if he was advertising some kind of product.

"No! M/n-chan deserves someone like me! so, m/n-chan, i'll hold your hand until death do us part~"

He interjected, his childish manner suddenly vanishing and replaced by a charming one.

Iwaizumi only glared at oikawa in disgust, a slight pang of jealousy appeared on his chest

Matsukawa only shook his head as he watched Oikawa and Makki argue on who gives the better feeling when it comes to holding hands.

"Leave m/n alone! And shittykawa, get back to practicing!"

Iwaizumi scolded the two, The others looked at them like they were in some circus show. It was a bizarre scene.

"Anyways, m/n you can go if you want. Sorry for dragging you here unnecessarily."

Iwaizumi apologized once more, letting him go this time.

M/n only stood there, his hand in his back and his feet tapping one another like a school girl about to confess her love to someone.

Iwaizumi was about to go towards the locker room but he felt a small tug on the hem of his shirt, he thought it was oikawa and was about to scold him once more but his anger suddenly dissipated when he saw a flushed look from m/n.

"This is weird but uhm, can i stay here? My friends kind of blew off on me today, that's why i was supposed to go home but you dragged me here."

M/n embarrassingly explained his situation, looking down as he fidgets his finger. Iwaizumi felt a bit guilty after knowing what he did, but curious as well as to why does he look so flushed for explaining a simple thing?

"Okay, come with me."

He told him, and so he followed obediently like a puppy being loyal to his master. Once they reached the locker room, m/n was asked to lock the door.

"So may i know why you're skipping class because your friends blew you off today?"

He has a feeling that it wasn't just that, and he wants to get to the bottom of it.

M/n fidgeted, looking down at the floor, not even a peep was heard from him. It was unusual of the boy to be quiet, after all he was known to be very loud and boisterous one.

"Is someone bullying you? Tell me their names, i'll personally handle them"

Iwaizumi approached him, cupping his cheek out of concern, inspecting if there were any signs of bruises in his neck, face, arms and legs.

"N-no! it's not like that, it's just that i get so lonely at school without them that it makes me wanna vomit everything i ate during that day."

The poor boy want nothing more than the soil to swallow him. He felt so embarrassed. As he tries not to make any eye contact with the ace.

The ace sighed and ruffled the boy's hair.

"If that's the problem then, you can hang with us. You're always welcome to the club"

"No, i don't think i can do that, i'm not even a part of the team"

He declined, he was grateful for the older's kindness but he just can't. He has invaded them too much.

"Well, you're a part of it now"

"But-"

"No buts"

Iwaizumi cutted the boy off, changing his top with his jersey. A triumphant smile was sculpted onto his handsome face making m/n sigh in defeat.

"wait! I don't even know how to play volleyball, although i've watched alot of volleyball matches that doesn't mean i know how to play!"

"Then you'll be our little helper or something then"

M/n deflated as he gave in, in that day, he realized he will never win in an argument with iwaizumi.

"Alright, welcome to the club, m/n."

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

This is it for now, i'll update again tomorrow. Thank you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 6.3K 20
Transferring to Aoba Jousai sounds like a decent thing since your childhood friend is attending there as a 3rd year too. You look forward to see your...
518 1 28
Tooru will be her sun, and Hajime will be her moon. Even in the absence of the other, one of them will always shine a light on her path. She will ne...
14K 324 24
"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴" ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ l/n Y/n used to be neighbors with the one and only Tooru Oikawa. For being...
433K 14.3K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...