The Unknown Mikealson (On Hol...

By Arrowverse21

What happens if Klaus was in love with Gabriella Deaton but left after he found out about Hope and unknowingl... More

Backstory
Sister
Childhood
Start of Teen Wolf
You arrested my brother!
Bus Incident
A Reason
Anchors
Alpha
First Line
Alpha revealed.
Dance
Kate Argent
Funeral
Isaac
Ice Rink
Midnight Swim
Kanima
Locked Up
Detention
Rave
Lydia's Birthday Party
Battle Lines
Gerard
Birds

Matt

7.2K 213 19
By Arrowverse21

Talia, Scott and Stiles are trying to convice Noah that Matt is the killer which isn't going the best way.

"So this kid's the real killer?" He asks us as Stiles and Uncle Noah have a small debacle.

"Dad, come on. Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So all he had to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common." He shrugs.

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter Kara wasn't in Harris's class." He tells them.

"All right, okay, you're right, sorry. Then I guess they dropped the charges against him?" He asks.

"No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But that doesn't prove anything."

"Scott, Talie, do you believe this?" He asks his son's best friends.  "It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you just gotta trust us." He starts.

"We know it's Matt, Uncle Noah." Talia finshes.

"Yeah, he took Harris's car, okay? Look, he knew that if a cop found tire tracks at one of the murders, and that if enough of the victims were in Harris's class, that they'd arrest him."

"All right, fine. I'll allow the remote possibility, but give me a motive. I mean, why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and its coach dead?" He asks tehm compekty confused.

"Isn't it obvious? Our swim team sucks! They haven't won in, like, six years." Everyone look to him incredulously. "Okay, we don't have a motive yet. I mean, come on, does Harris?" He asks.

"What do you want me to do?" He sighs.

"We need to look at the evidence." Scott tells him.

"Yeah, that would be in the station, where I no longer work." He tells us.

"Trust me, they'll let you in."

"Trust you?" Uncle Noah asks in disbelief. "Trust - trust Talie and Scott?" He tries.

"Talia and Scott I trust." As they head into teh police station as we start with the pregnant girl considering that's the one that Matt killed. As we carry on watching the evidence.

"Oh, hold on, stop! Did you see that? Scroll back." She tells them.

"That's him! That's Matt!" Stiles yells.

"All I see is the back of someone's head." He sighs.

"Matt's head, yeah. I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium, it's weird." He argues as Talia giggles in amusement.

"You think he's like the Matt of Beacon Hills?" Rebekah questions. "No way, the jock was thick he's smart they were both the humans of the group but this one is actually useful." Kol denies.

"Are you crazy?" He asks. "All right, fine, then look at his jacket, huh? How many people do you know who wear black leather jackets?" He asks as everyone looks towards Talia before looking at Stiles with raised brows.

"Okay, can we scroll forward? There's gotta be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras." As they carry on until we find out that he talked to Aunt Melissa.

"We've got shoe prints alongside the tire tracks at the trailer site." Noah tells them.

"And if they match, that puts Matt at the scene of three murders. The trailer, the hospital, and the rave." Talia lists.

"Actually, four. A credit card receipt for an oil change was signed by Matt at the garage where the mechanic was killed." He tells them.

"All right, dad, if one's an incident, two's a coincidence, and three's a pattern, what's four?" He asks.

"Four's enough for a warrant. Scott, call your mom back, see how quick she can get here. If I can get an official ID, I can get a search warrant. Stiles, go to the front desk. Tell them to let Scott's mom in when she gets here."

°°°

As the fog appears again as Derek and Deaton are talking.

"Where is he?" Derek asks.  "I wish I could tell you." He responds.

"Then how about you tell me what you're doing here, and why you're helping me." He asks.

"Helping your family actually used to be a pretty important part of my life. Helping you was a promise I made to your mother and we both know your the closest person my neice has to a brother." Deaton tells him.

"You're the one my sister talked about. She said you're a - kind of advisor?" He asks.

"She was right. And I have some advice that you need to listen to very closely right now. What Peter managed to do doesn't come without a price. He'll be physically weak, so he'll rely on the strength of his intelligence, his cunning. He's gonna come at you, Derek. You and Talia. He'll try to twist his way inside your head, preying on your insecurities. He'll tell you that he's the only way you can stop Gerard. Do not trust him." He warns.

"Hes alive, out of curiosity is death a foreign concept to everyone now?" Keelin asks.

"I don't trust anyone, but Talie." He tells him.

"I know. If you did, you might be the Alpha you like to think you are. And unfortunately, the two people you should trust, one doesn't trust you at all and the other your hiding away because your trying to protect her and while I'm grateful for your reasoning there's only so much you can shield away from her." He tells him.

"Talie and Scott." He deduces. "You know, you know he's coming."

"Who?!" Klaus snaps fustrated.

"Yes, I do there isn't much we'll be able to do prevent it, onto presnet need they're with Stilinski right now. You need to find them, you need to find them as fast as you can. I've known Gerard for a long time. He always has a plan. Something tells me - it's going exactly the way he wants it to."

"What teh hell is this mystery threat and why can no one say its name?" Rebekah questions annoyed as teh Mikealsons exchange nervous glances.

°°°

Talia is in the Sherrif's office  when the door to see Matt who has a gun.

"Matt? It's Matt, right? Matt, whatever's going on, I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun." He calmly replies.

"You know, it's funny you say that, because I don't think you're aware of just how right you are." He responds.

"I know you don't wanna hurt people." Talia holds back an eye roll.

"Actually, I wanna hurt a lot of people. You four weren't on my list, but I could be persuaded. And one way is to try dialing somebody on your cell phone, like McCall is doing. That - that could definitely get someone hurt." As they chain up Noah as he delete the evidence unknown to him Talia already backed it up before injecting Talia with something to top her magic.

"Deleted. And we're done. All right, so, Matt, since all the people you brutally murdered deserved it because they killed you first - whatever that means - I think we're good here, right? So I'll just get my dad, and we'll go, you know? You continue on the whole vengeance thing. Enjoy the kanima." As they hear a car  pull up as he take both of us to answer it as we open it and breath our when we see Derek as the Kanima paralyses him.

"This is the one controlling him? This kid?" He asks.

"Well, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big, bad werewolf. Oh, yeah, that's - that's right. I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves, hunters, kanimas, witches. It's like a frickin' Halloween party every full moon. Except for you, Stiles. What do you turn into?" He asks.

"Abominable snowman. But, uh, it's more of, like, a wintertime thing, you know, seasonal." As the Kanima paralyses him as he lands on top of Derek.

"Oh, I don't know, Derek. I think you two make a pretty good pair. It must kinda suck, though, to have all that power taken away from you with just a little cut to the back of the neck. I bet you're not used to feeling this helpless."

"Still got some teeth. Why don't you get down here a little closer, huh? We'll see how helpless I am." As they open the door and see Melissa.

"Mom, just do what he says. He promised he wouldn't hurt you." He tells him.

"He's right. But I didn't say I wouldn't hurt you two." He says as he shoots both of us, Talia in the leg.

"Talia!"

"I sorta lied I am the if I can't have her no one can, kind."  As Talia presses leather jacket to her wound.

"The evidence is gone. Why don't you just go?" He asks.

"You - you think the evidence mattered that much, huh? No, no, I - I want the book." He tells them.

"What - what book?" He asks.

"The bestiary. Not just a few pages, I want the entire thing." He snaps. "I don't have it. It's Gerard's. What do you want it for, anyway?"

"I need answers." He tells them. "Answers to what?" Talia questions. "To this." He says as he lifts his shirt reaviling his mutant chest.

°°°

When hunters start attacking when Scott and Talia both get up as Alison walks in.

"Where's Derek?" She questions. "What are you doing?" Scott questions. "If you're not going to tell me, then get out of my way." She tells him. "Alison?" Talia questions.

"Where is he?" She asks. "What happened?" The two ask her. "Scott - Scott, Talia, you need to stay away from me right now. I need to go. Just stay out of my way." She brushes past tehm as Talia stands in front of her.

"What's got into her?" Keelin questions confused.

"Out of my way, Talia." She tells her. "No way, I'm not letting you kill my brother." She tells her. "He's the reason my mother is dead." She snaps.

"I don't care." Talia glares. "Kate was the reason my mother died and I didn't become a killer." She tells her. "Then maybe I'm just stronger than you."

"Then kill me." Talia tells her.

"Has she lost it?!" Rebekah questions.

"Tia!" Scott snaps. "Either put a bullet in me or leave because if you want to kill Derek, your not going to do it while I'm alive so shoot me, Matt's already started the job. So finsh it or leave." Talia tells her as Alison glares before walking away before she feels an arrow embed itself in her shoulder.

"Tia!" Scott yells.

"Talia!"

~~~~~

Sorry guys cliffhanger.

I am now back hoping to update more often, any ideas on what happens?

I also went back adding a little more magic and commentary to the book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1.7K 22
[COMPLETED] "Anything can be real if you believe in it enough." What if Hope Mikaelson never got out of the Malivore pit? What if the vortex that thr...
21.4K 335 46
[you had to watch the originals] [ it will not be everything about Laila 24/7!] [this story is gonna follow the storyline from 'the originals' just I...
10.3K 649 12
*BOOK TWO OF THE 'TIL SERIES* read Dusk til Dawn before reading this book Klaus and Briana's love story has been one full of ups and downs since the...
108K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life ▪▪▪ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...