The Unknown Mikealson (On Hol...

By Arrowverse21

What happens if Klaus was in love with Gabriella Deaton but left after he found out about Hope and unknowingl... More

Backstory
Sister
Childhood
Start of Teen Wolf
You arrested my brother!
Bus Incident
A Reason
Anchors
Alpha
First Line
Alpha revealed.
Dance
Kate Argent
Funeral
Isaac
Ice Rink
Midnight Swim
Kanima
Locked Up
Detention
Rave
Matt
Battle Lines
Gerard
Birds

Lydia's Birthday Party

10.2K 302 52
By Arrowverse21

Talia heads to Derek's loft where 3 betas are with the alpha. "Hey Derry, let's get this over with." She shrugs.

"What is she doing here?" Erica questions. "She is going to help you, ish." She tilts her hand.

"Talie, is going to put a sealing spell around the room, so none of you can escape." Derek tells them. "Then how do we get out after the full moon?" Erica questions.

"She has to undo it." Derek comments. "What only her?" Isaac questions. "Well it's not a generic spell it's my own so yes only I can undo it." She deadpans.

"Wicked." Kol smirks knowing how difficult it is to make your own spells.

"Phasmatos veras nos ex malom. Terra mora vantis quo incandis per vasa quo errum signos" She continues to chant before moving away.

"Thats it no one can enter of leave." She shrugs. "Really?" Erica questions. "Try it." Talia shrugs as Erica places her hand on it before it zaps her as she moves away rubbing her hand glaring at Talia.

"That was amazing, I've never seen a boundary spell like it."

"Are all boundary spells like that?" Boyd questions. "Nope, just mine specifically." She shrugs.

°°°

Talia heads over to Lydia's for her birthday party where there is no one there.

"Well, we have to do something, because we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks." She tells them.

"She's completely ignored Stiles the past ten years." Scott rebuttals.

"I prefer to think of it as me not having been on her radar yet." He comments.

"We don't owe her a party."

"Well I do and so do you she wouldn't be the town whackjob if it wasn't for us. So we are gonna give Lydia the birthday party she deserves and have a night of normal. No kanima. No hunters. No nothing. Clear." She tells them as Alison high fives her as Scott begrudgingly nods.

"I guess I could use my co - captain status to get the lacrosse team here." He says.

"He is so whipped." Kol chuckles amused.

"Yeah, I also know some people who can get this thing going. Like, really going." Stiles tells them as Talia walks off to call some people.

°°°

Talia is sitting drinking as she wrap her hand around her necklace when Scott sits next to her.

"Look I know we've been wierd after the whole thing at the school and you've only been talking to me because of everything but I'm sorry." He tells her.

"Your forgiven."

"Really?" He asks suprised grinning like a child.

"Yeah, although it may be the alcohol talking... Scott what we're doing for, with whatever the hell. It makes up for the asshole you." She nudge him.

"Good... you know I remember you wearing this necklace when we were kids you never let me see it. You used to say that it was your secret brother. I thought you were insane, because it was only you and your mom until..." He tells me as trailing off.

"Yeah well, secret sister wasn't a secret. Derek was the secret." She tells him.

"I should go check on Stiles." He tells her as they look over to see Stiles making a fool of himself as there both laughing.

Talia continues to drink when Alison comes over.  "So when I dropped Matt off home it was wierd." She tells me.

"Do I need to break his nose?" Talia ask as she slightly smiles.

"Dont know but he had photos if both of us, like not just at school but at home and just it gave me stalker vibes." She tells me as Talia looks up and see Matt.

"I got this." She tell her as she follow Matt up. "You get two minutes to explain." She tell him.

"Okay. Uh, right. So I know I took some pictures of you that I should've told you about. But is it really that bad that - that I think you're beautiful - and I think you should be the subject of a perfect photograph?" He defends.

"Matt, according to Alison some of those pictures we don't even know how you took them."

"Telephoto lens. I mean, come on, Talia. Photographers call them candids." He tells her. "Well, police officers call it stalking." I retort.

"Stalking. So I'm - I'm a stalker now. That's - is that it? You - you think my bedroom is wallpapered with your photos. You think I'm the kind of guy that's gonna say something like, "well, if I can't have her, no one can." Well, you know what? Get over yourself, because there's another pretty girl walking through the room every five minutes." He tells her annoyed.

"Well, then, all you have to do is wait another three. Good luck." She snaps as she begin walking out as he grabs hrr wrist calling him and she twists his arm. "Dont touch me." She snaps releasing him.

"What is the matter with you?" He complains holding onto his wrist.

"You." Hope deadpans.

"I don't like creeps who take photos of me without my consent, jerk." She tell him as she look over when she hears screaming. As she run over and her breath gets caught in my throat.

"Sarah?" She whisper in shock.

"I thought Sarah died."

"Its all your fault." She sneers. "What?" Talia question shocked.

"Do you not what it felt like to feel the burn of the fire to watch everyone due from the heat!" She sneers. "You were suppose to protect me! You promised remember?"

"It's a hallucination." Freya tells them as she looks at her neice worried.

"This isn't real." She whisper. "Your right, I'm dead but this is what you know. Its the truth." She tells me.

"Kates the reason your gone."

"You can't even say it, you can't even say the word dead! You knew about Kate, you knew and you didn't stop Derek!" As Talia stars backing into the wall as she shakes her head.

"Tia! Tia you need to snap out of it." He yells.

"Sarah I didn't want you to die." She whimpers.

"Tia it wasnt your fault, Tia!" He yells as he accidently grabs her arm taking away some of her pain as she snaps out of it.

"What happened?" She asks as she looks at Scott in confusion.

"I'd like to know that to?" Elijah questions.

"There was something in the drinks, I thought witches couldn't get drunk?" He asks her.

"Normal witches can." Davina comments slightly confused.

"When I said a break, I meant a break and alcohol is part of the break, so I did a small spekl." She confess as Scott just shakes his head.

"Wait, Lydia." Talia comment as the two run down to see everyone freaking out as they see Matt in he pool struggling as Jackson helps him put. As we run over to see Matt and Jackson the Kanima standing there. "Great Stiles was right, it did fancy me."

"I swear I'm right every time." Kol says as Klaus sighs. "I knew there was a reason I didn't like him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 3.4K 37
Cassiana Gilbert. She's different, according to the original hybrid. She has something in her that sparks and ignites. It draws him in like a light d...
78.9K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...
71.8K 1K 20
What if Klaus Mikaelson had another daughter but from a different women 2 years after Hope was born. What if Klaus started abusing her for 5 years st...
70.7K 2.9K 54
[Book 1] What if Klaus and Hayley had twins? What if Hope wasn't only child and she has twin sister- Audrey? What if instead of staying in New Orlean...