Dreamcatcher Imagines - Onesh...

By OT5Stan4Life

A collection of imagines with the members of Dreamcatcher and a female reader. Jiu Sua Siyeon Handong Yoohye... More

Introduction
๐Ÿ”ฎ It's Not Wrong - OT7
๐Ÿ”ฎ It's Not Wrong - Part 2
๐Ÿ”ฎ Happy Birthday - OT7
๐Ÿ”ฎ Happy Birthday - Part 2
๐Ÿ”ฎ Happy Birthday - Part 3
๐Ÿ”ฎ Happy Birthday - Part 4
๐Ÿ”ฎ Happy Birthday - Part 5
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿถ First Kiss - Jiu & Yoohyeon
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿผ My Comfort - Jiu & Dami
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐ŸฆŠ Small Things - Siyeon, Yoohyeon, & Gahyeon (OT7)
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿผ Phoenix - Siyeon & Dami
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿผ Tragedy - Handong/Dami
๐Ÿฐ Worth The Risk? - Jiu
๐Ÿฐ Worth The Risk? - Part 2
๐Ÿฐ Locked Inside a Door - Jiu
๐Ÿฐ Locked Inside a Door - Part 2
๐Ÿฐ Locked Inside a Door - Part 3
๐Ÿฐ Locked Inside a Door - Part 4
๐Ÿฐ For Eternity - Jiu
๐Ÿฐ Secrecy - Jiu
๐Ÿค Daydream - Sua
๐Ÿค Crazier Things - Sua
๐Ÿค Spark - Sua
๐Ÿค Renegade Runaway - Sua
๐Ÿค I Want You - Sua
๐Ÿค I Don't Hate You - Sua
๐Ÿค I Don't Hate You - Part 2
๐Ÿค I Don't Hate You - Part 3
๐Ÿบ This Can't Be Real - Siyeon
๐Ÿบ This Can't Be Real - Part 2
๐Ÿบ This Can't Be Real - Part 3
๐Ÿบ Paradise - Siyeon
๐Ÿบ Maison - Siyeon (OT7)
๐Ÿฑ Anything For You - Handong
๐Ÿฑ I Like You - Handong
๐Ÿฑ I Missed You - Handong
๐Ÿฑ Would You Mind? - Handong
๐Ÿฑ Haunted - Handong
๐Ÿถ This World Doesn't Deserve You - Yoohyeon
๐Ÿถ A Lifetime In Repeat - Yoohyeon
๐Ÿถ Wonder - Yoohyeon
๐Ÿถ Wonder - Part 2
๐Ÿถ Promise - Yoohyeon (OT7)
๐Ÿถ Drunk-Dazed - Yoohyeon
๐Ÿถ Drunk-Dazed - Part 2
๐Ÿถ Drunk-Dazed - Part 3
๐Ÿถ Drunk-Dazed - Part 4
๐Ÿถ Always - Yoohyeon
๐Ÿผ Take a Moment to Breathe - Dami
๐Ÿผ I Want You - Dami
๐ŸฆŠ Whipped - Gahyeon
๐ŸฆŠ Summer Holiday - Gahyeon
FIRST WIN!!! ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅณ

๐Ÿผ Nothing To Worry About - Dami

2.7K 101 80
By OT5Stan4Life

Dami x Female Reader
Idol au
Status - Finished (1 part)
Warnings ~ angst, fluff

Requested by -httpsyeji

"Come in." I heard faintly from the other side of the door after I knocked. Gently opening it and peeking inside, I could just make out (what I assumed to be) Dami's figure sitting on her bed. She had a book in her hands, blocking her face from my view.

"Yu?" I called out quietly, hesitant to step inside the room. She lowered her book so I could finally see her face but didn't look up. I immediately knew something was off. She had been acting distant all day after finally inviting me to meet her members. Now realizing that she couldn't even meet my eyes confirmed my suspicions. She was the most thoughtful girlfriend anyone could ever ask for, always making a point to give me her full attention when I was with her.

Now was the only time she hadn't.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, walking into the room and carefully sitting next to her on the bed. She fidgeted a bit, always nervous when I got close to her.

"No?" She briefly glanced at me with a blank expression before her eyes glued back to the book in her hands. I hated this weird, unusual tension that had built up between us. We rarely ever got into a disagreement (I say 'disagreement' because our small fits couldn't even be considered 'fights', let alone 'arguments'), so this territory was new to me.

"Clearly something's wrong, pabo." I let out a small laugh, nudging her shoulder to lighten the mood. She still didn't respond, not even cracking a smile, making me sigh.

The more time I spent with Dami, the more I understood that she wasn't the best at expressing her emotions. At least not through anything besides her music. Most of the time I could still pick up on what she was feeling, using her body language and little things she said as context clues. But situations like this were difficult. I never wanted her to hide her feelings from me, but I also didn't want to force her to do anything that might make her feel uncomfortable.

"Can we talk about it?" My voice was soft and it seemed to ease her a little. She finally looked up at me and I noticed her eyes were filled with uncertainty. "Please?" After a moment of debate she eventually gave in, placing her book next to her on the bed and allowing me her full attention. "I just... I want to know what you're thinking. Because I'm beginning to feel like I did something wrong-"

"No, no, no." She instinctively reached out to grab my hand, interlocking our fingers and rubbing her thumb over the back of it. "It's not you." Her lips turned down into a frown at the thought of me being worried that I had upset her. Despite the situation, she still managed to make my heart pound in my chest. She looked adorable.

I waited in silence for a moment, allowing her time to think through what she wanted to say. Her eyes searched the bed mindlessly and her eyebrows furrowed every so often in the process. She was always so well spoken and seemed to have a million things to talk about at any given moment, so seeing her stumped for words felt like getting a glimpse at a completely different side to her.

"I thought introducing you to the members would be a good experience." She started slowly, as if planning every word meticulously. "Aside from you, they are the most important part of my life." I couldn't fight the blush that made its way onto my face at how nonchalantly she called me an important part of her life. She could be so incredibly charming and romantic without even realizing it. That's one of my favorite things about her. "And I think it was going well, but..."

She paused, her hand letting go of mine and her eyes looking blankly ahead, like she was in a world of her own. My heart started pounding again but for a much less exciting reason this time. "But... what?" I asked, still trying not to push her but also getting anxious to hear what she had to say.

"You seemed especially happy around Siyeon. And there's nothing wrong with that... I just know how she is-" She went to continue talking quickly, feeling flustered all of the sudden, but her words just faded to the background as I processed her statement.

When everything finally clicked in my mind, I couldn't contain my laughter. She instantly stopped talking and looked over at me, surprise written all over her face. "I'm sorry, I- I'm not laughing- at you." I tried to reassure her but managed to laugh in between every other word. Taking a moment to breathe deeply and calm myself, I started over. "You're jealous, aren't you?" It wasn't my intention to make her feel embarrassed, but I could tell she did when her cheeks turned red and her eyes widened.

"No!" She tried to defend herself, looking away quickly. Although that only contradicted her statement. I never thought, in my entire life, that I would see Dami jealous. It was, admittedly, a relatively childish emotion for someone as mature as her. That's why it made me laugh. Plus, jealous Dami had to be one of the cutest things in existence.

Even though I was extremely tempted to take advantage of the moment and tease her even more (since Dami hardly ever got flustered like this), I decided against it. Instead, I felt it necessary to remind her of my feelings. "Hey, look at me." She shyly raised her head, meeting my eyes questioningly. I'm sure she thought I was ready to poke fun at her even more.  "I need you to know that you have absolutely nothing to worry about." I told her honestly, enjoying how the sparkle in her eyes from her decorative room lights made my heart flutter.

Suddenly I got this overwhelming feeling of warmth when thinking about what I wanted to say painted an image of our future together in my head. There was no doubt in my mind that she's the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. "I will never like anyone the way I like you... The way I love you." I finished.

The brightest smile I have ever seen overtook her features and any nerves I previously had about finally admitting that out loud vanished instantly. "Can I kiss you?" She asked suddenly and I just nodded with a blush. We had kissed plenty of times before, but she always made a point of asking permission first. Another thing I found incredibly charming about her.

More eager than usual, Dami put her hand on my cheek and leaned forward to kiss me. Every time, without fail, it took my breath away. Although Dami seemed intimidating, Yubin was the complete opposite. She was really a big, soft panda bear at heart. I was actually the one who initiated our first kiss, just because she was too shy to ask me. That thought, along with how gently she was kissing me now, made me fall for her even more.

And when she finally pulled away just to say "I love you" back, the idea of liking anyone else was so far gone that I nearly forgot why we were here in the first place. With that in mind, I wracked my brain, replaying the events of the day and suddenly remembered back to something one of the members said today.

"So, I hear you don't stop talking about me when you're with your members." I smirked. Just like minutes ago, she got flustered and couldn't meet my eyes. Except, this time she took a second to compose herself and stared back at me before countering:

"Can you blame me? Have you seen yourself?" Her tone was so serious and her gaze so intense that I physically could not respond. I felt chills travel up my body and my heart nearly stopped right there.

Within a split second she broke her intimidating exterior and let out a laugh, finally breaking me from my daze. "Yah, that's not funny." I pouted, shoving her shoulder while she just sat there with an amused smile on her face.

Yet, my annoyance didn't last long as I allowed the heat now enveloping my body to take over my actions, leaning in to kiss her passionately. She was clearly caught off guard (because I normally mirrored her politeness, always asking first) but, if she seemed to mind, it didn't show.

"I can't believe I made you jealous." I mumbled into her lips.

She let out a giggle and then smirked before replying, "I can't believe I made you speechless."

I groaned, pretending to be upset, "You're frustrating."

"But you love me?" She pointed out my previous statement as if to prove me wrong. I ended up smiling.

"Hmm, can't argue with you on that one." I admitted and kissed the fake confused look off her face.

There's no way I'd ever even think of leaving her.

- Wooooo soft Dami 🥺 I hope you liked it even though the writing didn't feel the best. I wanted to write but my brain wasn't all there I guess. Anyways, have a good day/night and enjoy my 3 favorite Mysterious Mansion bts pictures because they're too beautiful not to share:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 136 21
Yoohyeon only wanted 3 things in life: power, money, and love. She had no idea what would happen when she decided to act on her thoughts. ~ Y/N was a...
77.4K 3.4K 76
Dreamcatcher Jiu Imagines oneshot for female readers P/s : English was not my first language, I hope you all understand Request open :)
173K 4.9K 117
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด+ | ๐™›๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง A oneshot story collection featuring various pairings of the reader with the members of Dreamcatcher. ๐™„๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...
15.7K 849 31
Difference type of taste but 'love' changed everything.