I'll be okay (Mina/Jihyo x Fe...

By Koreaboostory

Y/N'S POV "WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME MINA!?!" I shouted at her while I buried my face on her chest crying, sh... More

CHAPTER ONE "MY STORY"
CHAPTER 2 "BEING CLOSED TO MY BEST FRIEND"
CHAPTER 3 "MY BEST FRIEND EX"
CHAPTER 4 "SLEEPOVER"
CHAPTER 5 "MEET THE FAMOUS QUEEN (PLAY GIRL)"
CHAPTER 6 "SURPRISE"
CHAPTER 7 "PLAN?"
CHAPTER 8 "FEEL BETRAYED"
CHAPTER 9 "MOTHER'S SECRET"
CHAPTER 10 "SOMEONE CAUGHT MY ATTENTION"
CHAPTER 11 "JEALOUS"
CHAPTER 12 "SLEEPOVER GONE WRONG"
CHAPTER 14 "CONFESSION"
CHAPTER 15 "MY GIRLFRIEND"
CHAPTER 16"CHEATER"
CHAPTER 17 "VACATION"
CHAPTER 18 "DAD"
CHAPTER 19 "I DIDN'T MEAN"
CHAPTER 20 "CLOSURE part 1"
CHAPTER 21 "TEACHER"
CHAPTER 22 "CLOSURE II"
CHAPTER 23 "SOMEONE"
CHAPTER 24 "PERMISSION"
CHAPTER 25 "REUNITE"
CHAPTER 26 "HER"
CHAPTER 27 "THE PRESIDENT"
CHAPTER 28 "MOVING ON"
CHAPTER 29 "VACATION"
CHAPTER 30 "ALGEBRA AND PHYSICS"
CHAPTER 31 "OFFICE"
CHAPTER 32 "DINNER"
CHAPTER 33 "MOM AND MY GIRLFRIEND"
CHAPTER 34 "CAUGHT"
CHAPTER 35"HER PARENTS"
CHAPTER 36 "Quarrel"
CHAPTER 37 "APOLOGIZE"
CHAPTER 38 "WORLD ENDS"
CHAPTER 39 "CHAIRMAN"
CHAPTER 40 " ENDING"
SPECIAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER 13 "SLEEPOVER GONE WRONG II"

267 11 3
By Koreaboostory

Chaeyoung POV

I'm now in front of Myoui's house and I saw Mina open the door for me as the maid got my bag and put it in Mina's room. When I first saw her, she looked so hot, with her dress that can see her cleavage. She kissed me on my cheeks and held my hand as we walked towards the kitchen. "Hi Chaeyoung, You look gorgeous tonight" Her mother complimented as her father smiled at me. "Thank you Mrs. Myoui, you look so beautiful too," I complimented her too, and she smiled at me. "Hi chaeng, Long time no see. you too look good together" Her brother kai said and saw Mina giggled. 

(this is mina's wearing)

The dinner was so pleasant and we're eating dessert now. "Are you two dating?" Her father suddenly asked and I to stop from what I'm doing. "N-no sir" I answered it stuttered. "Just call us Mom and dad Kiddo" Her dad grunt as I nodded "Yes sir, I mean dad" I look at Mina who's blushing messily and she looks away.

Her father gave me a shot of wine, that made Mina groggy the same as mine too. I drank the remaining wine in my glass, as Mina dragged me to her room "Mom, we're going to sleep now. Goodnight!" She said and proceeded to the room. 

No one POV

Mina dragged Chaeyoung into her room because she can feel the alcohol inside her body and when she saw chaeyoung's bulge pulsing from her shorts, she felt herself craving for the latter. Once the two girls went to Mina's room, the latter pinned the younger girl on the wall then locked the door immediately. 

(this  Chaeyoung wear)

Mina leaned her face to the latter then connected their lips. Mina can't control herself now because of the alcohol. She dragged the latter and pushed it on the bed. 

(MiChaeng?? No Jam Bros?).... this fucking author-nim is Delulu

Chaeyoung POV

I'm literally drunk and felt dizzy, but this girl kissed me hungrily like I was her food. I loved it when she connected her lips on mine, it felt like I'm in heaven.

When she pushed me on the bed then crawled on top of me, she looked so hot. "How can you be innocent, then turn into like this on the bed" I said to her but she just smirked at me.

Mina kissed me but now it's passionately. Just moaning can be heard in the room, when she grabbed my clothed dick and rubbed it caused me to moan loudly. I'm sure we wanted this and expected something to happen to us.

She took off her dress and finally sat on my lap, and started to grind my hard crotch until I couldn't hold back myself. I wanted her, I wanted to feel my bro inside her. I make myself top on her, then she grabs my hand and puts it on her clothed clit, "So wet for me?" I asked, "Just for you" She replied.

I started to unclasp her bra and eat her mounds then massage the other one, I can hear her moan and it's turning me on even more. She slowly took off my shirt and short then she pulled my boxer harshly and licked the tip of my cock like an ice cream as my semens oozed out.

she sucked it like a pro, swirling her tongue around it making me grab her hair, throwing my head back at the pleasure that she's giving me. "AAHH-UGH FUCKKK MINAYAA, i-im gonna cum" I said, throwing my head back and she fastened her deep throat to my 8 inch cock.

"Ughh~ ~So big daddy" She moaned while sucking me. A few minutes passed and I cum inside her mouth and she swallowed it.

After I cum, I laid back to bed feeling so tired when she sat on my crotch and ready to enter my dick on her wet pussy. "Ugh~It's so big chaeng" She said as her tears fell on her eyes. I hugged her and kissed her until she adjusted herself to how big I am.

I flip ourselves ,and now I'm on top of her "You can move now " She said as I pushed myself inside her slowly. "What the heck, please faster" She said and I slammed myself inside her causing her to scream as she moaned loudly.

"UGHH~~~ I'm gonna cum, don't stop please" She said, pushing herself upwards trying to get more friction.

The sound of skin slapping became fast as sweats form on our bodies, loud moans and groans can be heard.

After a few minutes I slammed myself hard on her wet pussy and she squirted all over my cock and I pulled it when I felt I Cumming as she groaned in frustration.

I cummed all over her stomach, I saw her how hot mina looks with full of my sperm and she's trying to catch her breath.

Tomorrow morning

Y/n POV

I woke up as I felt chaeryeong unnie hug me as I smiled at her " I hoped you're my mina" I said to myself.

I made my way to the bathroom slowly so as not to wake this beautiful girl up. After that I took a bath and grabbed my phone. "There's no message" I whined and was about to go outside but the girl on my bed asked me "message from who?" Chaeryeong unnie asked me and I smiled at her telling that it's just from my mom.

I went to the kitchen and made some pancakes when I remembered how loud the girls were in the middle of the night.

FLASHBACK

I'm taking a bath after the movie marathon was done, as i saw chaeryeong unnie sleeping already on my bed. When I'm done wearing my pajamas I heard some moans in the other room, so I walked in the other girls room, the two couples making out "Daddy, Faster please" I heard in the two rooms.

I went back to my room and laid beside chaeryeong unnie, how can she peacefully sleeping with this fucking noise?!

I closed my eyes but I couldn't fall asleep when I felt something happened, I mean I'm worrying about something that I can't explain, but I just shrugged it off and put the ear pods on my ear and fell asleep.

End of flashback

I snapped at myself when someone shouted at my side "YAAHHH! JI YOUR PANCAKE BURNED!" Ryujin unnie shouted, then I quickly turned off the stove and she grabbed the spatula that I held. "You're zoning out, I'm gonna cook our breakfast. Just sit on the couch" She said but I just sat on the kitchen chair.

"What were you thinking a while ago Ji?" She asked me and yeji unnie came from nowhere. "I'm just thinking about the moaning in the middle of the night" I simply said and they choked on their own saliva.

"I-it's not M-moan Ji, i-it's just s-something in the neighborhood" "Yes! It's just the neighborhood, ''they said, so I found some ways to tease them.

Suddenly their girlfriends went beside them but chaeryeong unnie was still sleeping on my bed. "What about I'm about to knock on your door that night but someone said daddy faster?" I grinned widely then the two girls just blush while hugging their lovers.

I laughed hard when I saw four unnies embarrassed in front of me "What did I miss?" Chaeryeong unnie popped up while rubbing her eyes cutely. Then Lia unnie grabbed her to the couch. "It's nothing chaer, just take a bath now" She said as I dashed to my room to pick up my phone.

*******************

-The worst kind of HURT is BETRAYAL because it means someone was willing to hurt you just to make them feel better.-

-I'm not crying because of you, you're not worth it. I'm crying because my delusion of who you were was shattered by the truth of you are.-

-Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.1K 19
How will Chaeyoung get back at her old high school nemesis? By going after her enemy's younger sister, Myōi Mina, of course. _________ Chaeyoung stop...
10.9K 434 18
I woke up at my bedroom here at my Grandmother's beach house feeling down. I chose to stay here while my parents are fixing their annulment. And yes...
19K 965 21
Myōi Mina's latest book, The Girl Who Cried Wolf, has been critically panned and she is humiliated by it so she moves out to the small village of Ky...
2K 45 10
" Out of a billion faces, why is yours my favorite? " Y/N, a depressed student who lives a normal life, suddenly becomes Dahyun's brother and Nayeon'...