Falling for the Devil

By MentallyUnstablexoxo

Harley Prince has been a good girl all her life. But when her best friend's brother gets expelled from colleg... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Intro❀︎
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
#1 The Downfall
#2 Regret
#3 New/Old Kid
#4 After Hours
#5 Jailbirds
#6 Bad Ideas
#7 Revenge
#8 Valentine's
#9 Cujo
#10 Camryn
#11 Butterfly Knife
#12 Two Flirts
#13 Pranks
#14 Freight
#15 Sorry
#16 Arguing
#17 SLUT
#18 Fuck-Toy
#19 Distraction
#20 Problems
#21 Hot Tubs
#22 - Sex Lemonade
#23 New Me
#24 Hookups
#25 Body Kisses
#26 PARTY CRASHERS
#27 No Regrets
#28 The Devil in her Angel Eyes
#29 Drugs and Money
#30 - Deadly Summers
#31 Oliver
#32 Football Class
#33 Highway Bitches
#34 Graduation Fuck You's
#36 Fights
#37 I-
#38 Dumb Dates
#39 Virgin Round Two
Disclaimer
#40 Old/New Self
#41 Missing
#42 Hope Crew
#43 Across the Country
#44 Goodbye
#45 Times Changed - Epilogue
Author's Note

#35 Gun F*cking

30.1K 401 975
By MentallyUnstablexoxo

~ S&M - Rihanna ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

⚠️ Content Warning! - Intense-ish gun play. Safe word used. If you are planning on skipping read the first part then skim to the end because you'll need to know the info ⚠️

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Ollie, Evelyn, Cam and I plan on going to the fair today. Yes, Evelyn. Ollie invited her, well, she overheard and invited herself and Ollie being the nice guy he is, agreed. I am definitely not looking forward to it but I can still have fun.

Evelyn and I used to have fun all the time. Maybe we can even fix our issues and just be friends. I won't lie, I miss her even as a friend. Just a little.

I pair my black denim shorts with a black crop top and oversized jacket. It's not even mine, I think it's Grey's. I'm not a hundred percent sure but he tends to always forget random stuff in my room.

I haven't seen him since graduation. Neither has Cam seen Jet. Along with Emmett and Zion, they're out doing whatever illegal activities they do. I feel like it's more than selling drugs, or else why would Grey come back with a black eye or bloody nose each time.

But I'm not worried, if Grey chooses to do those things, that's on him. It's his life, I can't tell him not to, I doubt he'd listen to me.

I have a good future. I haven't told anyone but I got accepted into a university. It's a little far from here, about a 29 hour drive across the country. Everywhere else I got rejected or I'm still waitlisted. Unless I go to the community college, which I would rather not.

I don't want to tell Grey about it, at least not right now. I will, maybe closer to summer ending. I want to see how far we can get in this "relationship" first. If it doesn't work out, I won't have to see him. But if it does... maybe he'll be willing to try long distance.

I shake my head, getting rid of any negative thoughts. I can't think about this right now. I've already accepted so it's set. Two months of summer before I leave.

I grab my bag and walk out of my room. Elle's at a playdate so luckily I don't have to watch her right now. I just have to be back in time tonight to pick her up down the street and then watch her. Duties of an older sister am I right?

I head outside and across my lawn to the West's house. I open the door, not bothering to knock or anything. I don't have to just because our families are so close. "OLLIE!" I shout, scouting the entire ground floor before walking upstairs.

I walk into his empty bedroom and look around. "Ollie if you're trying to scare me, it's not going to end well," I mutter before sitting on his bed. I pull out my phone and search for his contact name. The phone rings a few times before he picks up.

"Heyyyy Harley!" He drawls. I know that voice.

"Oliver James West."

"I'm stuck in traffic, I'll be there in 20 to 30 minutes," he says in between breaths. He is definitely not in traffic or in a car.

All I hear is shuffling in the background. "Ollieee," I drawl.

"Invite Cam or Evelyn over. I'll just pick you both up from there. Be there in..." he pauses. "Shit. 53 minutes according to the GPS. Later!" He hangs up before I can further investigate. Why is he so far away?

As I'm about to call Cam, I hear a deep laugh. I'm pretty sure Ollie's parents left for a business trip. I walk out of the room and down the hall to a door creaked open. I push it wider to see Grey playing video games with headset on.

I walk in further and close the door. As I approach I notice chips, a bottle of Hennesy, weed, his knife, cash, bullets and his gun rest spread all over his desk. I tip toe slowly closer to his gaming chair. I can hear the voices of Emmet, Zion and Jet through the headset.

My hands rub over his shoulders. For a second Grey tenses, restraining my hands with his. When I dip my head down, his eyes slowly meet mine and he relaxes. He flicks the mic, muting it.

"Shit Angeel. You almost gave me a heart attack, what're you doing here?" He asks. He grabs my arm pulling me around the chair and onto his lap. He sits his arms around my waist and on my lap with the controller in between them continuing to play.

"What're you doing here? Thought you were out today too?" I question, looking at him. I immediately registered the bruise on his cheek. It's a deep shade of purple, the size of a quarter.

He leans in, pecking my lips. "Finished early. Was going to call you," he says.

I look back to his game he is so focused on. "Yeah sure," I joke with a small laugh.

"I would, the guys just wanted to play for a bit. Aren't you supposed to be going to that stupid thing," he asks.

"Ollie's late, so." I shrug not knowing what else to say. It kind of feels like Ollie and I have been drifting a bit. I want to hangout with him and Grey as much as I can before I leave. Separately of course.

I almost jump to the sound of an explosion coming from the tv. Grey immediately flicks his mic back on. "Jet you fucking dumbass!" He shouts, rolling his eyes.

"Jet I'm on your ass!" Emmet shouts through his mic.

"I didn't know!" Jet defends.

I hear a scoff through the earpiece. "What kind of fucking dumbass throws a grenade into a house with their teammates," Grey mutters. I look at the screen as he resets the game. "I'm putting you on Zion's team, Emmett with me."

All I hear is Zion complaining about being on Emmett's team. As Grey readjusts the setting of the game, he looks down and shakes his head disappointed in Jet. I can't help but laugh.

He leans down and kisses me. "Sorry Angel," he whispers. "One more game, promise." I nod letting him play.

"Huh?" I hear in the background.

Grey rolls his eyes. "Not you dumbass, I'm talking to my girl." Grey winks at me as he finishes his sentence. I bite down on my lip, concealing a huge smile.

"Hii Harley!" The boys coo in unison.

"Hi guys!" I reply as the game starts up. I lean back into Grey, getting comfortable on his lap. He places his chin on my shoulder, keeping his arms around me as he plays.

And the next ten minutes are the most boring minutes ever. I thought each game was like five minutes. "Greyy," I whisper in a whiney voice.

"Five more minutes baby," he kisses my cheek.

I hear laughter through his headset. "Aww look who's a softie now," Jet coos, causing the others to laugh.

Grey leans over, reaching for his gun on his desk. He cocks it, loud enough for the others to hear. "Sorry, what did you say Jet?" Grey asks. Jet gulps, not bothering to say another word. Grey drops the gun in my lap and continues to play.

Grey winks at me and nudges my shoulder. I look at the TV just in time to see him kill Jet. A loud screech is heard as Jet curses himself. I pick up the gun in my lap and Grey's eyes flicker back between me and the gun.

My finger runs across his name engraved on the side. "New gun?" I ask. This one's a darker, black matte. Grey nods as I inspect his gun.

I just really want him to get off the game. I press the gun to the side of his neck. Grey keeps his focus on the game but I know he's paying attention.

"Give me attention please," I beg nicely.

He laughs. "You're going to have to be a lot stricter than that Angel. Especially when you're the one holding the gun," he says. His eyes remain on the tv.

"Give me attention now!" I demand. He laughs once again. "Greyson West, if you don't listen to me right now, I'll shoot your ass!" I rephrase this time sounding meaner.

"Oooh Grey you better listen. She sounds serious, maybe you should think about putting her on a team. She could scare off the others for sure," Emmett jokes. At least I think he's joking.

But what he said doesn't make complete sense. "Team?" I question, looking at Grey.

"Emmett shut up. Nothing babe," he brushes off. What does Emmett mean by team?

"Gre-" He presses his lips to mine, shutting me up. He stands up and I immediately fall to my feet. When he pulls away, he places his headset on my head and sits me back down in his chair.

He takes the gun from my hand and drags the tip of the barrel down my body. He hands me his game controller and points to the TV.

"Play Harley. I'll give you the attention you want," he rasps as he begins unbuttoning my jean shorts.

I reach to mute the mic but he shakes his head. "Every time you piss me off or die in this game you get a punishment. Every time you get a kill, you get rewarded. Got it?" He asks in a whisper so the others don't hear.

I nod as he slides my shorts off. On his knees, he places one of my legs on his shoulder. "Harley I have a question for you," Grey says as he rubs my clit with the tip of his gun.

The cool metal against my clit makes me want to squirm but instead I bite the inside of my cheeks, hiding my moans.

I nod as he continues. "Did you steal money from me a few weeks ago?" He asks. I returned all the money, there's no way he can tell. I shake my head.

"Wrong answer Angel." He pushes the gun further, towards my hole. As I'm about to make a sound, he smacks his hand over my mouth. "Shhhhh," he shushes me.

"How much money did you take Harley?" He rephrases. The sound of Jet, Emmett and Zion talking slowly fades into the background as Grey slides the gun in a little further.

I can barely breathe. What if his finger slips and he pulls the trigger. The gun is probably loaded. He always keeps it loaded. "$300, I returned it all," I exhale. He nods slowly.

The sound effect of a man screaming, bounces off the walls. Grey looks back at the TV that shows I got killed. He looks back to me, tilting his head slightly. My body pushes up against the chair as the gun moves further.

I immediately mute the mic. "Grey, I can't handle it." The edges and ridges of a gun are metal and a lot rougher than soft, thick skin and muscle.

He shrugs. "Sucks. You know your safe word Angel, turn the mic back on," he demands. I shake my head. He reaches his hand up, turning it on for me.

"Either way, you're taking it. You took money from me, you can take a punishment. I want to see you cry Harley." My name rolls off his tongue with ease. I can reward myself by killing someone in the game.

I bite harder on my tongue as the gun slides in and out of me. I begin moving my game character around the map, looking for someone to kill. I find three people and shoot. Missing each shot, I get killed.

The muffled sound of a gun cocking and the feeling inside causes me to shake. My eyes fill to the brim with tears and I look down at Grey. He has a sly grin on his face. As good as this feels, my adrenaline is spiked.

I'm scared he's accidentally going to pull the trigger. I know I said I'm interested in a lot of sexual acts such as spitting, knives, swallowing and different positions which isn't much, but from that to a gun is a huge jump.

"Win the game Harley," Grey says slowly.

I take in a deep breath looking up. Grey may be slowly building my orgasm but I'm still scared shitless as the adrenaline runs. "Emmett help," I beg, my voice coming out strained.

"Lil H! Let's win this thing!" He says in a cheery voice. The guys have the least bit of knowledge of what's going on. "One more kill!"

"Fuck yeah!" Jet and Zion shout as they win.

As the gun slides out of me, I scream as a loud muffled bang is heard. "Pause!" I scream, tears falling down my face.

"Fuck," Grey curses as he tosses the gun and turns off his game. He scoops me up in his arms before bringing me to the bed, wrapping his body around mine.

"Shit, shit, shit," he repeats, moving my hair back so he can see my face. "Harley Angel baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry," he repeats as he pecks my face with kisses repeatedly. "Maybe you weren't ready for all of that."

I keep my head tucked in Grey's neck as I calm down. After a couple of minutes, I'm calm again. "What was that?" I ask.

"Empty magazine. Angel I'm sorry, I overdid it," he whispers as he takes my face in his hands. I wrap my arms around his neck, laying on him.

"It's fine. I mean you did get to see me cry," I laugh softly as I sniffle.

He wraps his arms around me tighter. "I won't use the gun on you until you say you're ready. Or ever again." He kisses the top of my forehead. I nod, laying all my weight onto him.

He didn't mean to. He thought I was ready, I can't blame him. I thought I would be okay with it, which is why I didn't use the safe word at first. But when he pulled the trigger, on the empty gun my life flashed before my eyes as adrenaline and freight spiked.

A phone begins ringing and Grey reaches over before looking at the screen. He rolls his eyes, handing it to me. I answer it.

"Hi Ollie," I say in a weak voice. As scared as I was, it felt so fucking good yet I'm so fucking sore. If I had to do it all again, I would.

"I just got back home, swing by with Cam and Evelyn," he says.

I look at Grey who's shaking his head. "I didn't get them, I fell asleep," I lie. Maybe the reason Ollie and I are drifting is because of how much I'm lying. But I can't tell him the truth, not yet at least.

I can hear Ollie in his room from down the hall. "Are you still tired?" He asks.

"Hold on, one second," I mumble quickly as Grey takes the phone from my hands. He puts it on mute, holding it away from me. "Grey."

"Tell him you bailed or you're sick," Grey says. I haven't hung out with Ollie in a while, I can't do that.

"Grey, I can't," I whisper.

"Tell him you can't go," he says in a serious tone. I shake my head reaching for my phone but Grey holds it out further from me. "You know why he's late? Because he got drunk and fucked some girl. He's late because he was hanging out with someone else Harley, now skip."

"Gre-"

"I'm not going to tell you again." He hands me back the phone. If I'm being honest, I'm too tired to go to the fair right now.

I unmute the phone and press it to my ear. "Yeah, sorry. I think I have that flu that's going around. You guys should probably just go without me for today. We can hangout next week, I promise."

"We can bail and I can watch a movie with you like old times. Come on Harley, we haven't hung out in a while." Every time I'm free to hangout with Ollie, he's with a girl. Grey's right.

"I love you Olives but not today. In a few days, promise," I swear.

"Promise. Get well soon," he says in a disappointed voice.

I hang up and toss my phone across the bed. I lean into Grey, wrapping my arms around him. "I'm tired," I whisper, closing my eyes.

"Go to sleep, I'll make it up to you soon Angel."

I nod but a loud knock frightens me. "Yo!" Grey shouts.

"I need money!" Ollie shouts back. "And alcohol! I lost my fake." Grey rolls his eyes, getting out of bed. He grabs some cash off his desk and the bottle of Hennessy before walking to the door.

He opens it just enough for Ollie to see him and nothing else. "Here. Where you headed?" Grey asks as he hands Ollie the money and alcohol.

"The dumbass fair. Harley wanted to go but now she bailed so might hit a party instead, coming?" He asks.

"Nah, I got shit to do. Weren't you supposed to go with Cam and Evelyn?" Grey asks.

"Fuck that. Cam's alright but Evelyn invited herself and the only reason I allowed it is because she would've gone crying to her parents who's gonna tell mom the shit I've been doing. You got a lighter?"

Grey looks over his shoulder, to his desk. "Yeah one second." He walks over to his desk grabbing a lighter. He walks back over to Ollie and hands it to him. "Have fun."

"College party, trust me I will. If Evelyn or Cam show up, don't answer. They can suck my dick, well Cam can... again," he adds. My mouth almost drops at what he just said.

Grey laughs awkwardly knowing I'm in the room. "You bagged her?" He asks.

"Fuck yeah, have you seen her? While she was crying over Jet's ass and the same night that dumbass picture of Harley and I went around school. Just don't tell him, he'll kick my ass," Ollie laughs and Grey joins him.

"He's my best friend," Grey chuckles.

"And I'm your best brother. Later bro-"

"Wait," Grey calls out. "You send that picture of you and Harley around?" 

Ollie scoffs. "Nah, I didn't want the world to fucking know Harley rejected me or that we fucked. I have a rep to keep so now they only know we kissed. Later." He holds out his fist to Grey. Grey fist bumps Ollie before closing the door.

Grey crawls back into bed with me, wrapping his arms around me. "Two faced bitch," I mutter under my breath.

Grey chuckles. How is he okay with all this? "I'm sure Cam has an explana-"

"I'm not talking about Cam. I'm talking about Ollie." I'll deal with Cam later.

"Whatever it's not important. Let's just sleep," Grey mumbles, closing his eyes and pulling me close.

Hell fucking yes it does matter.

❤︎❤︎❤︎AUTHOR"S NOTE❤︎❤︎❤︎

I hope y'all know I woke up at 5am to post this chapter before you guys track me down 😭

I'm going to be busy all day so I don't need y'all horny freaks blowing up my phone asking where the next chapter is LMAO

Fav Characters?

And for those complaining the relationship is toxic, that's the point. I warned you guys in the beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306 5 9
Harley Maddie Johnson a careless 17 year old girl. A personality screaming "I don't give two shit who you are, if you're not my friends or family the...
114 18 12
Harley and Ayla are the two "Populars" of Greenville high school. But that all changes when a new boy comes. West, the most notorious player and bad...
17K 586 61
*DON'T READ THIS ONE FIRST!! It won't make much sense! ~Sequel to Who She Is~ Mature Content After making her mine and learning some of her dark secr...
815K 29.6K 51
"THE STORY CONTINUES..." β€’ β€’ β€’ "Campbell West, I am happy to announce the you are now Campbell West Cade,"...