Home.

By moonsghostie

Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ? -ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. 'They are demons in angel's disguise... More

Intro
First day.
Reason.
New turn.
The Meeting.
Sudden turns and Confusions.
Requests.
Random.
Shopping.
Wedding.
Farewell?
Sister.
MANSION.
False assumptions and Truth.
Misunderstandings and Guilt.
Unanswered Questions.
Movie Night.
Hatred and Plannings.
Situations and Worries.
Truth out.
Showtime, baby.
Bonding.
Bonding.
Ignorance.
Realization and Torcher.
Continued.
Fight Begins.
Fight Continues.
Sad?
Sibling love.
Our sister.
Back home.
Things get better?
School & Funeral.
Plans.
Preparation and Nightmare.
My family.
Surprises!
A good day.
Aish! Periods.
Business party!
Dad.
NOTICE.
.
I knew.
Ring?
Mystery unfolds.
Mission to save.
'FIGHT!' 'YOU HAVE TO!'
Success?
Punishments.
He's dead.
New People.
Mother-Daughter bond.
Time to Celebrate!
Celebrations!
Presents.
Let's go!
Loved ones.
New Year's Eve!!!
Life.
Thank You!
GUYS!
Epilogue.

Fakeness?!

12.2K 369 67
By moonsghostie

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N POV

Y/S/N reached home and was successful in reaching her room without getting caught or anything. She was happy, smiling like an idiot and thinking about what she'll be doing. 

Soon enough she heard the chaos in the house, which could possibly mean one thing, BTS and her 'sissy' were here back from school. She immediately went downstairs after putting some glycerin drops in her eyes to fake a few tears.

IN THE LIVING ROOM-

BTS and Y/N arrived from school and all of them flopped on the couch. Y/N had her eyes closed but she fluttered them open when she felt someone hugging her tightly. She looked only to see her sister hugging her. She seemed like she was sobbing. Y/N was beyond shocked and BTS was too. They looked at the sisters, confused about what was happening. 

Y/N- Y/S/N? W-what happened?

Y/S/N- I'm sorry unnie! I'm really very sorry! I understood all my mistakes! It was all my fault! I'm sorry!

She was 'crying' pretty bad and Y/N felt bad too. She never really could handle people in front of her crying. Though she acted cold, that doesn't mean she didn't have feelings, she just likes to hide them.

Y/N- Uhh i-it's alright, please stop crying...

She said while patting her 'sobbing' sister's back. 

Y/S/N- Will you forgive me unnie?- Y/S/N looked up with teary eyes, blinking them rapidly. 

Y/N- Ohh-mm yeah.

Y/S/N- Thanks unnie! I love you and I missed you so freaking much!!

Y/N felt her lips slowly curving upwards into a genuine smile. She felt like she was on cloud nine now that she had her sister back with her. BTS saw her smile and somehow they felt relieved but deep inside they had a doubt. They were mafias and unlike others, they could easily sense if something was wrong. No matter how much foolishness they'd done till now, this time they won't believe what they see. They decided to ignore it for the time being, for they were here right now and nothing could possibly go wrong in their presence. 

Y/S/N broke the hug and then turned around to see BTS looking at her. She wiped her 'tears' and went in front of them. 

Y/S/N- Oppas, I know I've done really wrong and I understood that it wasn't supposed to happen. I'm sorry, I really am, and please forgive me as unnie did. 

-Her tone was sort of a bit weird for BTS, for she seemed more like ordering rather than being guilty of her own actions. Brushing it off, 

JIN- It's alright. -He looked around at the boys and then spoke again, - Well, till the time you know what's right and what's wrong, it's okay. You seem to be regretting, and so we'd forgive you this once.

Y/S/N showcased a big grin on her face and then turned toward her sister. 

Y/S/N- Unnie, can we please go out, you and me?

Y/N- Uhh, yeah? -She looked around at her brothers.

JUNGKOOK- We're going out tonight anyways for dinner. 

Y/S/N- Can I join too?? - Showing her puppy eyes.

Y/N- She can join right? - Once again looking at her brothers.

They looked at each other and then,

NAMJOON- You can join us. Please get ready since before dinner we're gonna go shopping too.

Y/S/N- Oh my god! I'll go get ready, I literally love shopping! See you later! Bye. - With that, she went running back to her room, meanwhile, Y/N looked at the disappearing figure of her lovely sister. Loads of emotions were flowing inside her, on top of every emotion, it was peace, the calmness that she got her sister back. She smiled a bit, only a bit then looked at her brothers. 

They were looking at her too. 

Y/N- Thanks, I guess, I'll just go and get freshened up.

TAEHYUNG- We'll be waiting for you. Be fast plum~ 

The others looked at him in disbelief. 

TAEHYUNG- What?

JIMIN- What did you call her?

TAEHYUNG- Can't I call my sister with a nickname? - He said cheekily. 

HOSEOK- Alright! If that's the thing then guys let's prepare our own nicknames for her! - He said proudly as if this was a thing to achieve. 

JUNGKOOK- The one whose nickname is liked by Y/N gets a free hug from her! - He said showing his bunny smile.

Y/N looked at them with pure disbelief. These people were mafias. Well, anyways, so- 

JIN- If it's alright with Y/N! - He looked at her waiting for an answer. 

They all looked cute right now, more like kicked puppies, to be honest. Y/N just shrugged and went up the stairs towards her room when the atmosphere changed from lively to cold in the living room. 

The boys looked around and then sat down near each other, close enough to talk properly and in a way that no one will be able to listen to them properly.  

JIN- Listen guys very carefully, now that Y/S/N has apologized, that doesn't mean she's completely changed. 

NAMJOON- we all need to keep a look on her as well as Y/N, for anything can be possible. 

HOSEOK- The way she despised her till yesterday, it's not possible to change and turn into a good girl in a single day. Something's definitely up with that girl.

JUNGKOOK- But Hyung, she's so young, what can she possible even do? 

SUGA- That doesn't matter. Age never does. Look at yourself kook, you're just 18 and a mafia. Believable is it? -Notice the sarcasm.

Jungkook scoffed in disbelief and then nodded his head. 

JUNGKOOK- Alright, so what should we do?

NAMJOON- It's simple. Keep a check on Y/N once we go out today, during shopping, and even during dinner.

JIN- Well, one of you must stay with Y/N, try to follow her, or otherwise try to keep up with Y/S/N. 

NAMJOON- Stay on guard anyway, cause danger for us can be present anywhere. 

BTS(except Namjoon)- Done!

JIN- That's it, go get changed, and then see you guys back here in the living room.  

With that, they all nodded and went to their rooms to get changed. 

MEANWHILE Y/S/N POV- 

I came back to my room. I was happy, beyond happy. I got a boy whom I can boast about once I go back to my school, I got forgiven, and then on top of it, I get to do shopping. 

I jumped on my bed happily. Things are going great, aren't they? 

I picked up my phone, scrolled down the text, and found the one whom I'd been looking for.  

ON THE TEXT- 

ME- Hey! Jackson, I've done it. I mean, I asked for forgiveness, and they believed me. We're going shopping and then we'll have dinner outside itself. *heart emoticon*

JACKSON- Good work baby! You're a fantastic babe!

ME- Umm...Jackson, can I ask your age?
JACKSON- I'm 18. Why babe?

ME- I just thought, like you know we're together, and I wanted to know 'cause you looked like you're 20 or something.

JACKSON- Naah babe! I'm just too mature~*wink emoji*

I blushed. 

ME- Hehe. Love ya! Bye. I need to get ready! *kiss emoticon* 

The author's sick and admitted due to excess cringe. NVM, life goes on~

JACKSON- Bye baby.

END OF TEXT- 

END Y/S/N POV

JACKSON POV- 

I texted her a bye and then smirked. Well, it's going well I think. The time has come to tell the other members about my plan. I called Mark and asked him where they were. At the hideout place. I went there. I lied about my age to that girl, cause anyways she won't get to know and I'm sure she would've asked more if I said my real age. Let it be! Who cares? I need revenge, that's it. I went my way to our hideout to discuss the plans. This gonna be fun~

END JACKSON POV

BACK TO A/N POV-

Y/N got ready and went downstairs. She was the first one to get changed since there was no sign of others. Her outfit- (ignore the bag)

One by one, BTS came downstairs. They saw Y/N sitting on the couch, looking at her phone. The maknaes quietly went behind her to see what she was doing. They noticed her looking at scary pictures which freaked them out already. The pictures she was searching for were 'Scary torcher room'

JIMIN- OH MY GOD. Y/N are you planning to create a torcher room or something? 

Y/N immediately turned around and closed her phone. 

Y/N- What do you mean?

TAEHYUNG- You were literally looking at those torcher rooms! -He said keeping a hand at his heart.

Y/N- Oh. Well, I was tryna imagine one cause I need to write a new story. -She said looking back at her phone, calmly. 

NAMJOON- You write stories?

Y/N- Hm. Yeah sometimes.

HOSEOK- Can we see one? 

Y/N- You sure? 

HOSEOK- Why? Can't we?

Y/N- They are scarier than the movie we saw yesterday. -She said raising one of her eyebrows. 

Hoseok immediately gulped. 

HOSEOK- Let it be. Keep it for some other day. -He said taking a seat and smiling awkwardly. 

Before anyone of them could say anything else, they heard a loud squeal. 

Y/S/N- Let's goo oppass and unnie! I'm ready!!

What she was wearing wasn't at all what Y/N thought. 

JIN- Y/S/N, Don't you think that dress is too revealing? 

Y/S/N- Oh. Come on Oppa! I love these besides I have these types of dresses only.

They shrugged their shoulders. 

JUNGKOOK- Can't you wear something better, like-like Y/N?

Y/S/N looked at her sister with pure hatred but she changed her expression and went clinging to her arms. 

Y/S/N- Unnie, I look good right? -She said whining.

Y/S/N- Please let me wear this! If I'll change, we'll get late. 

Y/N looked hesitantly at the boys and nodded slightly. She didn't wanna anger her sister. Y/S/N jumped up a bit and went out while everyone else followed. BTS looked at each other and sighed. They hated girls who dressed like this but they didn't mind it for Y/S/N since she was younger and she surely was the opposite of Y/N. Besides, they couldn't help but feel a bit protective, for come on she was their sister too even though they yet not properly believed her.  

Y/S/N however was burning in anger from the inside, being asked to behave like Y/N and wear clothes like Y/N, even a simple thing that had Y/N in it, she hated it with pure will. 

The only thing that kept her calm was the idea of revenge that she'll take on her bloody sister. 

The ride was silent, not many words were exchanged. Y/N was of course busy looking out of the window and daydreaming while Y/S/N was busy on her phone, using social media. The limo stopped and they went out. The mall was the same where they had come to do the wedding shopping. They all went inside while Y/S/N was looking here and there with sparkling eyes.

They went inside. 

NAMJOON- Okay so guys, since we're here, we'll go in groups. We'll shop and then meet at the restaurant on the top floor. Choose with whom you wanna go. 

Y/S/N immediately thought of an idea and began clinging to Y/N's arms. 

Y/S/N- I'll go with unnie! Right unnie?

Y/N- Okay.

The groups decided like this, 

VMINKOOK, SUGA AND HOSEOK, JIN AND NAMJOON.

Y/S/N first took Y/N with her to a very fancy showroom where there were all kinds of dresses and flashy outfits. Y/S/N forgot about her sister and went inside to choose things for herself. Meanwhile, Y/N felt a bit sad since her sister left her like that but she shrugged it off. She looked around and saw two men looking in their direction. She began walking toward them and they hesitated a bit. 

Y/N- I know you're the bodyguards. I'll be going to another place for a while. Take care of Y/S/N, please. 

They nodded. 

Y/N went back to her sister, she caught hold of her and told her she'd be going to another area while Y/S/N half ignored and half nodded. Y/N went out after sighing. She wasn't aware of the fact that VMINKOOK was silently watching her and they were impressed by the way she recognized the guards even in groups of people.

TAEHYUNG- Well she's got sharp sense. 

JIMIN- You're right. Let's inform Hyungs and then continue to follow her.

JUNGKOOK- I'll inform them.

He informed the Hyung line and then they followed her for a bit, soon enough they let the guards follow her because they wanted to shop too. And since it was their own mall, nothing could possibly go wrong. 

On the other hand, Y/N went inside the clothing store. She took just 15 minutes to choose her clothes. Simple hoodies, jeans, and shoes, that's all she needed. After being done, she roamed and soon her eyes found a place she would have loved otherwise. She went inside the bakery slash ice cream shop and sat in the corner. 

She chose to eat ice-cream sandwiches, an ice-cream shake, and a raspberry chocolate cake. 

When her orders arrived, she looked at them with pure admiration. She ate the ice cream sandwiches while closing her eyes savoring the flavor. Then taking sips from the shake, she started with her cake. She was eating with lips slightly puckered a bit not being aware of the people who were looking at her with love and their faces being awestruck by her figure. 

BTS was standing at the entrance of the bakery looking at her like gawking stalkers, while Y/S/N was burning in jealousy, standing next to them. 

JIN- Cute.  -he mumbled but it was enough for the others to hear. 

NAMJOON- Indeed it is. -He said smiling softly.  However,

Y/S/N- What's so cute in that? She's just eating duh! -She said in a slightly pissed tone but as soon as she realized it, she changed the sentence. 

Y/S/N- I mean unnie is always cute. -She laughed nervously and went to Y/N sitting in front of her. 

HOSEOK- She's suspicious. 

They too went and sat near her. Y/N looked up with the spoon of cake in the air, her mouth slightly open, as her eyes widened. She coughed and ate the last bite. 

Y/N- How long you've been here?

JUNGKOOK- Ever since you started having your cake - He said pouting. 

Y/N- Are you ghosts? I didn't even hear you guys. 

SUGA- Well doll, you were too engrossed in savoring the delights. 

Y/N- I'm no-wait, Doll? 

The others gasped when the realization hit them like a truck. 

HOSEOK- Did you call her doll? 

JIN- Yoongi using a nickname, such a sweet one?

JIMIN- Hyung you never gave me a nickname!

SUGA- Oh shut up you all! She's not annoying like you guys at least. 

They shook their heads in disbelief.

Y/S/N- Let's order something shall we? -Changing the situation pretty well. 

They ordered for themselves. All that while Y/N was feeling sleepy as always. She kept her head on the table and drifted off to her dreamland.

It took her just a few minutes to dive deep into a slumber and this did not go unnoticed by the boys. When they were done, they thought of waking her up but they were hesitating to do so. Seeing this, Y/S/N immediately tapped her sister's head. 

Y/S/N- Unnie, wake up fast, we're getting late. 

Y/N yawned, woke up, and looked around. She then rubbed her eyes and stood up. They went out and into the limo to the restaurant where they were having dinner. Once inside the limo, Y/N sat down in the corner as always and began her work of thinking, basically overthinking. 

Things seemed quite normal to her. She thought, 

'Isn't it too much now, everyone behaving so nice? I mean my life is usually a mess, but it's been in peace for almost 2 days now. Is everything finally becoming alright? I mean I got my sister back but isn't it odd, she hated me so much, and now suddenly? Even BTS, they are acting really nice, but them being nice, it feels actual, however about Y/S/N...has she really changed? Has my life finally taken a turn that will make me happy? Am I finally allowed to smile freely?'

She was so in thought that she didn't realize Jimin, who was calling her name for the last few minutes. Finally, he shouted,

JIMIN- Y/NNNN!

Y/N jumped up a bit and looked at him who was sitting in front of her. 

Y/N- What happened?

JIMIN- What are you thinking? You literally spaced out right now. I've been calling you for a few minutes already. 

Y/N- Hehe, nothing much. -She said it quite slowly but then closed her eyes simply. She began to drift into sleep once again.

Jimin looked at her for a second and then turned back to their phones. 

Y/S/N was busy texting Jackson, hoping he would reply, but he didn't. She was excited since it was the first time for her, to have a boyfriend. She didn't even have any pictures with him. 

When they reached the restaurant, the girl was really excited but Y/N being groggy after sleeping was all quiet. She just noticed the art inside the area and began imagining things like she used to.  

They sat in the VIP section and all of them got the menu. Y/N slowly checked everything. She looked at the menu and by the time she decided, the waiters were already there. She ordered Italian sauce pasta for herself, and Namjoon got Aglio-de- olio. Jin and Suga got steak. Taehyung and Jungkook got pizzas. Same with Y/S/N. And Jimin and Hoseok ordered kimchi-rice and jjajangmyeon. 

After they were done, they paid and went back home. Everyone was tired so without exchanging many words, they went to their rooms and fell asleep. 

The short 'bonding' time was done, and sure enough to say, for the first time in a while, all of them actually acted like the siblings they were, but...

The 'step' word will always remain there, wouldn't it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 2.2K 59
🥇𝟏 𝙄𝙉 #𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙋 𝙎𝙄𝘽𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎 𝙊𝙉 𝟐𝟕 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒 A 💜ᗷTS⟭⟬💜 stepsibling ff A girl who is sweet yet cold she is young but mature...
140K 4.3K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...
73.6K 1.6K 35
This is a story about a 15 year old y/n who is really cold to others. When she will got to know that her mother is going to be remarried and she will...
419K 19.6K 51
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...