ᴛɪʟʟ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴀʟʟs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ

By QueenShayOfFandoms

SEQUEL TO STORY: SEA GREEN MEETS GOLD ❝ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.❞ A tale in which the 'big bad hybrid' goes soft fo... More

⁘ ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ/sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ ⁘
⇉ᴄᴀsᴛ⇉
◌-ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀs-◌
Intro:
Chapter 1: Break All Over Again
Chapter 2: Strangers
Chapter 3: Cookies & Emotional Damage
Chapter 4: Shelovesmeshelovesmeshelovesme
Chapter 5: Evil Spy Ghost
Chapter 6: The Struggles of Kidnapping
Chapter 7: Violent Dimwits
Chapter 8: Stolen Rings

⋰⋱ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs : ⋰⋱

12.6K 261 12
By QueenShayOfFandoms

◌    ☼☼☼    ◌

books that have not been published yet: 👀

A tale in which Klaus Mikaelson finds his ex-fiancée and pure chaos ensues.

♡♡♡

Klaus spoke, "I promise this won't be like last time. Neither of us are going to get hurt." The hybrid continued, "I just want to spend time with you." His eyes searched hers for any sign of love. "Please?"

That one word could break her when it fell from his lips. How could she possibly say no?

She was fighting an internal battle within herself. But as she looked back into his eyes, anything holding her back simply vanished.

Within little to no time, he had made any walls she had put up collapse.

Klaus Mikaelson was her weakness, but as it turns out, she was his addiction.

♡♡♡

⋱𝕆𝕣...in which the big bad hybrid believes they're meant to be together, but Anastasia Alvarez doesn't believe in true love. ⋰

◌◌◌

just klaus mikaelson imagines featuring way too many oc's i have created :)

☼☼☼

'zany, fiery, powerful'

a tale in which a woman on the brink of twenty turns out to be weirder than a vampire.

and their story erupts with a bit of a spark. with a curious background, unorthodox commentary, and an obsession with Lucky Charms cereal, how could Carrie Desdemona Carver 𝕟𝕠𝕥 be utterly iconic?

let the deadly fire be released.

❦❦❦

-

The vampire questioned, "Do you normally let strangers know where you live?"

Carrie shrugged. "People don't scare me. I scare people."

And with that, the dark haired woman gracefully spun around, and stumbled eloquently, as she made her way back to her house.

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 15.8K 47
࿐ ࿔*:・ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐘𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃 ☆゚+。★ ( THE ORIGINALS AND SUPERNATURAL) ═════════════════ 𝗶...
122K 3.2K 51
'she was a savage, a fucking brute, unafraid to fight for what she wanted, brave enough to go to war for what she deserved' -R.H. SIN 'she wore a tro...
87.9K 4.7K 57
☆ 𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗦 : what if the child was a teenager/YA throughout the show duration and not at season 5? After...
2.2M 73.3K 66
⋱ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs ɪs ʜɪs ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ. 🌌 ⋰ Percy used a washable marker to draw pink hearts on the hybrid's cheek, n...