Love, Quackity | QUACKITY x R...

By bunch_of_stardust

Your suddenly internet famous cousin Tom Simons and best friend, introduces you to his other online friends... More

Y/N BACKGROUND STORY
The Dream SMP || Chapter 1
Discord || Chapter 2
The surprise || chapter 3
The Grand Carnival || Chapter 4
The Grand Carnival 2 || Chapter 5
She loves me || Chapter 6
The House || Chapter 8
Tommy || Chapter 9
Replaced || Chapter 10
Apology accepted || Chapter 11
Lazy || Chapter 12
Reveal || Chapter 13
~appereciation post~
Collab || Chapter 14
Cut the cameras || Chapter 15
Oh no || Chapter 16
Take two || Chapter 17
First Stream || Chapter 18
Adios! || Chapter 19
On the way to fame || Chapter 20
Twitch || Chapter 21
Raid || Chapter 22
Karl || Chapter 23
Confused || Chapter 24
Dsmp || Chapter 25
Why would you lie to me? || Chapter 26
Lore || Chapter 27
Promise || Chapter 28
10K?!
Going Feral || Chapter 29
Some nerve || Chapter 30
Someone at the door || Chapter 31
The Telephone || Chapter 32
Victory || Chapter 34
Picnic || Chapter 35
Rain || Chapter 36
Trip || Chapter 37
florida || Chapter 38

Temporarily || Chapter 33

308 9 10
By bunch_of_stardust

Alex's POV

Y/N is coming over to my house any minute now. I'm currently panicking because she said she'd be here at 2:30pm and it's 2:29pm and my house looks like shit. I was supposed to wake up at 8:40am today, but my fucking phone died so the alarm didn't go off and I woke up at 2:20pm. Usually, I wouldn't clean my house if someone was coming over but this is different. The girl I like is coming over to my house, and not only is she coming over, she's fucking living here temporarily! If I want her to like me, this is a horrible impression. I'm trying to at least clean up the guest bedroom which is where she'll be sleeping each night. 

I quickly swept the floor, dust pretty much everything in that room, and cleaned out the desk so she can work.

ding dong

shit.

I went downstairs to open the door.

she wasn't there.

I step outside and look around to check that she wasn't trolling me or some shit.

I take a little step forward.

And i trip over something, falling down the stairs of my front porch.

I landed face first on the fucking pavement.

great

I get back on my feet and turn around to see what I tripped on.

An amazon package.

I tripped on a fucking amazon package.

ding

I check my phone to see who texted.

it was Y/N.

I immediately checked to see what it said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N <3

hi quackity! 

I know i said 2:30 but i'm stuck

in some pretty bad traffic and

my GPS says i should be there at 3:15.

I'm so sorry.

Alex

its okay senorita

see u soon <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

at least i have more time to clean now.

I picked up the package and went back inside. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"Holy shit!" I said looking at the huge scratch on my cheek from when I fell down.

I rinsed it with water and it stung so fucking bad.

I wiped my face dry and went back to cleaning.

~~~

Y/N's POV

Ahead of me, there was an ambulance that crashed into a speed limit sign with an injured patient inside who's probably even more injured now. I was supposed to be at Alex's house at 2:30 minutes ago. It's now 3:50 and I've only moved one meter further on this highway since 2:30.  I don't know how much longer this will take but I hope its not any longer than its already been.

"Are you still stuck?" Tommy asked. I've been on a call with him this whole time so that I'm not bored.

"Yeah. I haven't moved very far."

"L." He said, "Maybe if you listened to roadtrip on your road trip it would go faster. Am I right or am I right?"

I rolled my eyes and ignored him, "So what have you done today?"

"I called Wilbur and ate some curry."

"That just reminded me of something!" I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Remember that time when we were younger and I was at your house-"

"You were always at my house." He said cutting me off.

"As I was saying," I said ignoring him again, "I was at your house an we were playing Mario Kart while eating curry, I had my bowl in the same hand as the steering wheel, and when I turned right all of my curry fell on your top! Remember that?"

"Oh yeah!" He said, "My mum was so fucking mad and the curry stained the white steering wheel! Actually, I think the stain is still there!"

"No way, is it?" I asked unsure.

"Yeah it is!"

"That's crazy!"

"Oh, the good 'ol times..." Tommy said, "You know we've changed so fucking much since I was a kid. Don't you think?"

"Oh my god"

"Don't 'Oh my god' me!" He said.

"No not you Tommy! The road!" I responded.

"What about it?"

"It's moving! There's no more traffic!" I exclaimed as I stepped on the medal to move forward.

"Took long enough." He said, "Anyways, today Will and I were talking about how he creates tunes for his song-"

"Sorry Tommy," I said cutting him off, "I have to go now. The road is really busy right now and I need to focus."

"Oh, okay. Call me later!" Tommy said ending the call.

~~~

Alex's POV

WHERE THE FUCK IS Y/N?

It's 4:32 and she was supposed to be here at 2:30! I know she said she's stuck in traffic, but was it really that bad? She hasn't answered any of my texts and I'm getting kind of worried. Y/N has been in traffic for so long that I've managed to clean my whole house. It looks spotless. I haven't seen it this clean since when I first moved in. 

Now that I finally have the time and Y/N is still not here yet, I thought I'd watch some TV. 

I turned it on and went to Netflix first and skipped the news cause I don't watch that shit. 

"Squid game?" I said noticing the show on my recommended, "What type of bullshit game show is that?" 

(I'm making him a bit stupid, what about it?)

I continued to scroll through my recommended. 

"Naruto? HunterXHunter?" I said confused, "Why am I being recommended Anime shit?!"

I face timed Sapnap to show him.

"What do you want?" He said answering the call, "I'm on a date with Dream!"

"Eating chick-fil-A on the couch isn't a date!" I heard Dream say in the background.

"Well I don't fucking care pal!" I told Sapnap, "I wanted to show you something!"

He pointed his camera at the ceiling, "What?"

I turned the camera and pointed at the TV.

"Wait, is that Hunter Hunter?" He said pointing the camera back at his face.

"Yeah it is."

"I'm gonna drive to your house right now and we'll watch and cuddle." He said.

"no" I said ending the call.

I continued to scroll through Netflix when I heard a ring from the doorbell. I quickly shot up off the couch and ran to the door assuming it was Y/N.

I opened the door and...

no one

She wasn't there. I shut the door and her a ring again. I opened the door and she wasn't there. I walked outside to see if she was there. She wasn't. I went back inside but before I shut the door, I fell down. This time it wasn't an amazon package though, it was Y/N.

"That fucking hurt!" I said getting of the floor, "I've been waiting for you all day and the first thing you do is jump on my back?"

"Your grumpy," She said taking off her shoes, "looks like someone missed nap time. Would you like your iPad too?"

"Oh fuck off asshole." I said making her laugh.

"I see you cleaned the house."

"Yeah, I did. Just for you senorita." I said bowing jokingly.

"Oh no need to bow, you short enough already." She said.

"I'm fucking taller than you!" 

(Just pretend your 5'6 or 5'7)

"Not by much." Y/N said, "Anyways, where do I put all this stuff?"

"Follow me, I'll show you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.2K 44
Oof. What a time to be alive. Seeing your favorite creator turning into an absolute a-hole. It's a wibler scoot story. You know the drill. :p Pronoun...
449K 10.9K 80
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰...
79.1K 3K 47
Tommy Henry was anything but normal. Rude, obnoxious, loud and most importantly; lonely. No one wanted him, and he didn't want them. When Phil Watso...
484K 18.4K 65
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️???????☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend named Ranb...