Lover Boy (🔞 JJK) *SLOW UPDA...

By Borahae7Souls

"I'll be good to you, Noona... I'll be good." **READ ALL WARNINGS** ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ **SLOW UPDATES** A drunke... More

⚠️ Introduction & Warning ⚠️
☆ 1 - Coming Home ☆
☆ 2 - Shy Boy ☆
☆ 3 - Only Noona ☆
☆ 4 - Intoxicated Touch ☆ 🔞
☆ 5 - Boy In Lust ☆
☆ 6 - His Desire ☆ 🔞
☆ 7 - I'll Be Good ☆ 🔞
☆ 8 - Aftermath ☆
☆ 9 - Inkling of Jealousy ☆
☆ 10 - Lies & Confessions ☆
☆ 11 - Filthy Words ☆ 🔞
☆ 12 - Excited ☆ 🔞
☆ 13 - Can't Stop ☆ 🔞
☆ 14 - Never Noticed ☆
☆ 15 - I Want ☆
☆ 16 - Jealous Eyes ☆
☆ 17 - You Look So Pretty ☆ 🔞
⚠️⚠️ NOTICE ⚠️⚠️
☆ 18 - Just Being Friendly, Right? ☆
☆ 19 - Only You ☆
⚠️💜⚠️KIND OF AN UPDATE?⚠️💜⚠️
☆ 20 - Tempter ☆
☆ 21 - Realization ☆
☆ 22 - Too Close ☆
☆ 23 - Touch Me ☆
⚠️NOTICE⚠️
☆ 24 - Need ☆ 🔞
☆ 25 - I Know I Am ☆
☆ 27 - Is This Love, Part 1☆ 🔞
☆ 28 - Is This Love, Part 2 ☆ 🔞
☆ 29 - Afterglow ☆
💜💜💜 15K READS?!?! 💜💜💜
☆ 30 - Lost In Thought ☆
☆ 31 - Risky ☆ 🔞
💜💜Not A Story Update💜💜
☆ 32 - Who Else Knows? ☆
☆ 33 - Insecurities ☆
☆ 34 - A Fan Of You ☆
☆ 35 - Meeting The Truth ☆
☆ 36 - More Than Touch ☆ 🔞
☆ 37 - Green Light ☆
♡♡♡Temporary Hiatus♡♡♡
☆ 38 - Conditions ☆
☆ 39 - Forgive Me ☆
☆ 40 - A Better Man ☆
☆~ IMPORTANT UPDATE ~☆
☆ 41 - So Let's Play ☆ 🔞
☆ 42 - Bad Habits ☆ 🔞
☆ UPDATE ☆
☆ 43 - Meet The Parents ☆
☆ 44 - Sound Proof ☆ 🔞
☆ 45 - Feels Like Home ☆
☆ 46 - Do You Like It? ☆ 🔞

☆ 26 - I'm Fine ☆ ⚠️⚠️⚠️

6.1K 104 5
By Borahae7Souls

⚠️⚠️⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️⚠️⚠️
This chapter contains a scene that some users may find uncomfortable.

Reader discretion is advised.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You try to gasp but are unable to do so, with Taehyung attempting to capture your every breath from your mouth.

Your hands come up between you both, pushing against his chest but it doesn't seem to bother him at all.

His tongue swipes against your lips but you refuse him, trying to turn your face away, but his lips follow, kissing you feverishly on your cheek, your jaw and your neck.

His hands are roaming your body roughly, squeezing your chest, your waist, your hips. He slides his hands to the bottom of your blouse where he starts to pull it from where you'd had it tucked into your skirt.

"N-no! Stop!" You gasp out quietly, not wanting to make much noise despite what he's doing. You grab his wrists as he continues but he's seemingly purposely ignoring you or he's just too drunk to realize what he's doing.

You don't want him in trouble and you don't want anyone to see what's going on but what you DO want is for him to stop.

"Noona.." He moans, his lips against the skin of your neck, kissing hard, nipping at it, his tongue trailing along it.

"Beautiful, so beautiful..." He mumbles the words drunkenly as his hands pull at your blouse, finally pulling it from your skirt but also sending a few buttons flying as he roughly yanks at it to shove his hands under it to touch your bare skin.

A hiss leaves his throat as his hands slide upwards towards your breasts, his fingers grazing the underside you your bra.

"T-taehyung! No, no.. Please.." You whimper, pulling his wrists as he growls, pressing his body hard against yours.

"L-let me go... Taehyung..." You can feel his erection as he moves against you, hard, stiff and strong and part of your body aches for it but your mind tells you that this is wrong and you KNOW you don't want this.

After a moment of attempting to wrestle his wrists from your hands, he finally relents on attempting to grope your chest, yanking his arms hard downward from your hands.

He then grabs you again, sliding his hands around you, then down and behind you to your ass, roughly shoving them under your skirt, his hands grabbing handfuls of your ass cheeks, deep growls rolling from his throat as he does.

"Ahh, fuck, noona..' He moans out against your neck. "You feel so soft, you're so soft. Let me touch you, let me touch every part of you..."

When his fingers slide under the edge of your panties, your body finally meets up with your mind in agreement that this is NOT what you want and you push against him harder, rougher.

"Taehyung! Stop! Stop it, I said let me go!"

Your voice is a little louder now but apparently not loud enough as he reaches and grabs your chin to hold your head still while he kisses you desperately, still trying to push his tongue into your mouth.

"I want you," He says against your lips as he continues to try to kiss you. "I want you so much, want to be inside you, make you feel good..."

You feel one of his hands begin to yank your panties down and panic floods your system. 'Is he really going to do this to me? Here? Like this? Jungkook! Someone? Help me!' You think, fear creeping up into your chest, ready to explode.

"No, Taehyung! I said no!" You squirm harder, push him harder but its almost like you're doing nothing at all.

His hand has your panties down under your ass cheeks, pushing them down further, his fingers grazing your bare skin as he gropes you, pushing his fingers to graze your puckered hole, moaning into your neck as you struggle in his arms.

He brings a hand between you both, shoving it between your thighs as you squeeze them together. He pushes against your skirt, pushing it against the bare skin of your core, another hiss leaves his throat as he moves his fingers there, sliding them back and forth.

"Mmm.. Fuck.." He pushes his fingers upwards into you, like he's attempting to push his fingers inside you with your skirt.

You're near sobbing, your eyes blurry with tears as you whimper no repeatedly, when suddenly he's ripped from against you and you watch as he staggers into the opposite wall with a thud, losing his balance and almost falling to the floor.

You stare, open mouthed at the strong, tense back in front of you as you shake, watching Taehyung push himself upright, his eyes glaring at the person who had moved him so violently.

"I'm pretty sure I heard noona say no, Taehyung..."

Standing in front of you, Jungkook's voice was heavy and angry. Although you couldn't see his face with his back to you, you could see his muscles in his back and arms were taught, his hands into fists, ready for Taehyung to give him any reason to hit him.

Taehyung leaned against the opposite wall, his eyes glaring at Jungkook.

"MIind your business, Kook..." He slurs, eyes finally seeing you, widening in disbelief or shock, you couldn't tell which.

"I had to make it my business when I heard her say stop... And you didn't..."

Taehyung's eyes flick back to you and you're unsure of what youre seeing in them but you can see he's conflicted at best.

"I-I was just... just w-walking noona to her room.." Taehyung mutters, his eyes far less angry and you could see the worry growing on his expression as his eyes stay on you.

Jungkook looked over her shoulder at you, seeing your disheveled appearance and shook his head, turning back to Taehyung.

"I think maybe someone ELSE should take noona to her room, don't you think? Someone less inebriated...." He says, his voice calm but his body screamed anything but calmness.

Taehyung swallowed, nodding before pushing himself off the wall, staggering a bit. To your surprise, Jungkook reached out for him, steadying him for a moment, his body still rigid and tense, before giving Taehyung a squeeze on his shoulder and letting him go.

Taehyung cast you a sorrowful, regretful glance before trudging down the hall to the elevators and stumbling in, his eyes on you until the doors were closed.

Jungkook stood there after the doors closed, his body still rigid, tense. You began to gather yourself, pulling up your panties, straightening your skirt and holding your ripped shirt closed.

"Are you okay?" He asks, finally turning to face you, concern instantly flashing across his face once he looks at you. He reaches with his right hand, wiping your left cheek of tears that had fallen without you noticing.

"Yeah.." You whimper and Jungkook frowns a bit.

"Let's go..." He speaks soft and lowly, taking your hand and leading you towards the elevators. Inside, he doesn't say anything to you but stands close and you can see out of the corner of your eyes when you shift, he moves his hands as if to grab you but dropping them when you still your movements.

When you both exit the elevator, and head towards your room, he leads you there, getting to your door first and holds his hand up to your key pad.

"Pin." It wasn't a question but you shake your head at him anyways.

"I'll be fine," You say quietly. "You can go-"

"Your pin." He repeats, turning his head to stare you down with an intense glare. "Now."

"Okay, o-okay... T-two, eight, s-seven, one..." You mumble.

You hear the beeping of the pad as he entered the numbers and the subsequent clicking of your door unlocking and watch him walk inside, holding the door open for you to follow. You duck your head and walk in, feeling ashamed, scared, nervous and upset among other things.

He pushes the door to but doesn't close it as he stomps past you into your room. You close the door and lock it and look up to see he's standing near your bed, his hands covering his face as he seems to be struggling with his own thoughts, just as you are with yours.

You didn't want Taehyung in trouble and you still don't but it would have to be addressed sooner or later. You still couldn't get it out of your mind, how you couldn't get him to move or listen to you, how Jungkook showed up out of no where and literally saved you...

"How did that happen?" His voice cuts through your thoughts, even though he's speaking softly, it still feeling like a scalding, red knife through soft butter.

"How... I want to know.." He steps towards you, his face showing the deep concern he felt. "Why do you... Why did you let him get that close to you? You've seen how he acts around you..."

"I-I don't know.." You whimpered, your voice shaky as you spoke. "He wa-was taking me here.. t-to my room.. we were laughing and... and then he was kissing me.. And I... And he... he..." You closed your eyes as tears began to cloud them once again.

"What would you have done if he'd done that here?" He asks, softly. "What if I wouldn't have been able to get to you? What if he'd gone farther that just touching you?..."

"I-I don't know.. I didn't... I shouldn't have thought... I should have known..." You begin to shake as you sob and you felt Jungkook's arms wrap around you.

"It's okay, noona. I just wanted to know... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..." He wraps an arm around your head, pressing his nose into your hair. "I'm not... I'm not blaming you, noona.. This is my fault. I should have been there with you the whole time. I'll... talk to him... He's not normally like that..."

You shake your head against his chest. "It's fine.. I'll be fine, Jungkook.."

"No, it's not fine.. Don't lie to me, noona.."

He holds you for what feels like hours but you know it's only been a few minutes. He pulls away from you and lifts your chin up to look into your eyes. You'd stopped crying but you were still shaking a bit. You watched his eyes flick from yours to your lips, his Adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed and you realized he was nervous.

He sees your confused face and he lowers his gaze to look at the floor.

"I want to kiss you, noona... But.. with what's happened... I feel.." He brings his doe eyes back up to your face. "I feel like I should ask.. I want to ask... Can I.... can I kiss you? If it's too much-"

You reach up, grabbing his face and pulling it down to meet yours, your lips connecting with his and he instantly returns it.

His mouth pressing softly against yours, his tongue granted entry immediately, his hands now holding your waist as he delves into your mouth with his tongue and you both melt into the kiss.

❗❗❗Notes❗❗❗

Hi.
Hope that wasn't too cringey...
Hope you guys liked it tho...
Still writing when I can.
I'm trying to find a third job now.
Money is especially tight.
It's pretty much nonexistent at this point.
LOL
Wear masks.
Get vaxxed.
Covid?
F*ck it.
With something hard & sandpapery.
Support BTS.

💜B💜O💜R💜A💜H💜A💜E💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 16.7K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
277K 12.5K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
316K 6.9K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
297K 18.6K 83
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...