Can You See Me?[]BkDk[]

By Heartless_Yama

⚠️KEEP IN MIND!! THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY!! IT'S BAD, AND CRINGE!!⚠️ ⚠ I am working on remaking this book, I w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- Epilogue

Chapter 29

4.7K 152 88
By Heartless_Yama

Bakugo's POV

I groaned as my heavy eyelids slid open. I was still in Toga's room but it was darker outside now. It was still raining. I was hungry and soft music was still playing. I sat up in the black spinny chair. I stood up and stretched my arms above my head. I turned around and walked over to the mirror.

Sitting atop my head was a delicate looking flower crown. The yellow petals of the sunflowers curved slightly. They circled my head and wrapped around. I decided to keep it on, I didn't want to hurt Toga's feelings. I rubbed my eyes. That was probably one of the best naps I've had in forever.

I walked over and opened the door. I walked out closing the door behind me while rubbing my eyes again. I walked down the hall blindly. I yawned making my eyes water slightly. I grunted when I ran straight into someone's back. I looked up after backing up to see handyman's blue hair. He turned around.

"Oh, hey kid." He said casually. I just stared at him blankly. I need more sleep. My body's on autopilot. And I want Dad. Or Papa. Or I'm just being clingy and want affection.

"Kid?" He said waving his gloves hand in front of my face. I blinked.

"Huh?" I said as I came back to my senses.

"Thought I lost you for a second." He said in his raspy voice though he sounded quite amused.

I don't know why I did it but my body made me move. In the blink of an eye I was snuggled into his shoulder. He stiffened, not expecting the surprise attack. He slowly raised his hand and rubbed my back. I heard the snap of a camera and looked up to see Toga with her phone out. She smiled nervously.

"What? It was too cute." She said running.

"Toga!" Shigaraki yelled running after her. I chuckled as they disappeared around the corner. I could hear them yelling. I stopped when I heard a phone ringing. I walked towards the sound and came back to the bar. Sitting on the counter was my phone. Papa must've gotten it.

I picked it up and answered the phone. Toga ran in with Shiggy trailing behind. They stopped when they saw me on the phone.

"Hey Kat!" Kami's voice said enthusiastically from the other side of the line. "Hey." I said my voice was slightly scratchy. Kurogiri slid me a class of water with ice cubes floating at the top. I nodded at him and picked it up and took a long drag. I sighed.

"So are you okay?" Kami asked his voice dipping slightly.

"Yeah Kami I'm fine." I said sitting on the barstool. My phone was ripped out of my hand. "Toga!" I said as she pranced out of my reach. She pressed a button and Kami's voice boomed from the phone.

"Kat? You okay? Hello!" He said.

"I'm here!" I called out. Toga set it down on the counter and smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Sorry Tog-. Are you alone?" I asked quickly. If he wasn't then I couldn't go around saying Toga's name. "Yeah, it's just me and Toshi. But we're in his dorm and I got him to take a nap." Kami said.

"I just woke up from one." I said running a hand through my hair, being careful of the bright flowers in my hair.

"Hi!" Toga said happily.

"Is that Toga? Hi!" He said happily. I sighed and stepped away from the counter.

"Toga will talk to you. I'm hungry." I said. Toga nodded quickly. She turned it off of speaker and she whispered giddily into the phone.

"There are different varieties of food in the fridge and cabinets if you would like to look there." Kurogiri said wiping out another glass. Does he just sit there and wipe out all the glasses over and over again? I walked over to the cabinets then decided on something else.

"Toga what time is it?" I said over my shoulder.

"Almost 7?" She said.

"Have you eaten?" I asked while looking over the shelves.

"Uh, nope!" She said going back to the call. Looks like I'm making dinner. I grabbed a bag of rice and placed it on the counter. I opened the fridge and grabbed the bag of carrots and an onion. I opened the freezer and grabbed a bell pepper and a pack of stew meat.

I filled the sink with water and placed the meat in it to defrost. The stove was clean and there was plenty of seasoning. I guess they just didn't ever cook. Dad's is always over at Papa's so he can't cook. Good. I can show them that I'm a better cook. I smirked as I grabbed a knife and a cutting board. I looked through the cabinets and grabbed two pots. In another cabinet I found the potatoes.

My hands moved expertly chopping the carrots and tossing them in the pot. By the time I got too checking the meat the others had sat down to watch. Toga had ended the call and sat quietly watching me move around the kitchen, I do believe all the villain's were watching. They sat on the barstools making sure to leave me space. Papa and Dad watched impressed and Shiggy seemed dazed. Twice was watching as if it were the most interesting thing ever.

Mr. Compress seemed to be calculating. I tossed the potatoes, bell peppers and onions in the pot. The potatoes were cut into small squares. There would be enough to feed all of them. I checked the meat to make sure it was soft. I unwrapped it and put it into the pot since it was precut. I sprinkled some salt and pepper into the pot. I turned the stove on and put 3 cups of water into the pot.

I let the stove heat up and began to stir the pot. I moved my arm slowly mixing the food with a wooden spoon. I tuned around to be met with several pairs of eyes.

"Supper will be done in about an hour." I said vaguely. I grabbed some garlic cloves and quickly cut those up as well. I continued to stir.

Once the meat and stuff was close to done I put another cup of water and put the rice in the other pot. I turned on a separate burner. I put 5 cups of water into the rice and put some salt then covered it with a lid to let it cook.

I grabbed about 8 bowls from the cabinet and set them on the counter and turned both burners off. I scooped the rice and gravy into each bowl. I set them in the counter and watched as everyone slowly unfroze. I handed out forks and fixed my own bowl. I sat on the couch and Toga followed with her bowl.

"I didn't know you could cook?" She said as she sat down next to me placing her bowl on her lap.

"Who wants to be the first to try it?" I asked.

"Dabi since he's the only one that knows how to cook." Shiggy said. All eyes landed on Dad. He lifted his fork and took a big bite of of the rice and meat. His eyes widened. Then he deflated.

"I accept defeat. You win. Maybe you should start making dinner." He said scooping up another bite.

"Hah! Told you I was better! I'm fucking awesome." I said smirking and taking a bite. I had put Tony's in my bowl. Everyone moved to try a bite and several moans filled the silence and then the room erupted into chatter and scrapes of forks.

I smiled and ate my food.

An hour later I stood at the counter doing the dishes. Toga rinsed while I washed. I handed her another bowl. Everyone else was out doing they're own thing.

"Why do you seem so familiar?" Toga asked quietly.

"Well...I mean y'all did kidnap me." I said running the soapy sponge over another utensil. She shook her head with a frustrated expression. I finished the last dish and rinsed my hands.

"What do you mean by familiar?" I asked leaning against the counter and crossing my arms. She put the last dish in the rack.

"Like...like I know you. Like I've always been with you or used to be. Your presence is familiar." She said waving her hands around trying to explain.

"Did I....know you as a kid?" I asked digging through my memories.

I winced. I had spent my whole life with...him. But there seems to be another face. It was blurry though. And later on it was gone and a sadness filled me.

"I think...I think I had a sister." I said quietly.

"I don't remember her very well but she was there and then disappeared when I was 6." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"I...I don't really remember my family. My father was calm and mother was loud. My brother was loud too. But that's all....all I really remember." She said thoughtfully. We stared at each other.

"You don't think?" I asked standing up.

"We need to dig into this." She said grabbing my hand. She dragged me to her room.

She closed the door and I sat down on her bed. She pulled a laptop out of her desk drawer. She sat down in her chair and opened it. The screen booted up.

"Ughmm." She looked at me her golden eyes gleaming with frustration.

"Here." I stick my hand out. She handed the laptop to me and sat next to me. We sat against the wall. My fingers moved over the keys.

I went on Google. In the search bar I looked up Himiko Toga. A couple of pictures and wanted posters up along with information on her quirk. I searched deeper for any files or anything about her family. Nothing. I tried Toga and only her face popped up. No one else. No files, no history.

An idea popped into my head. Toga stayed quiet next to me. Her knees under her chin with her messy buns sticking everywhere.

I cleared the search and tried 'Himiko Bakugo'. I watched in anticipation as it loaded. I looked over to Toga to see that she was sleeping. I looked back at the screen. Posters. Pictures. Announcements. Feedback. News. Missing. I searched harder. An hour later I found a story to cover it from almost 11 years ago.

Himiko Bakugo has recently been reported missing. Mitsuki Bakugo her mother had brought her and her little brother Katsuki Bakugo to the park. Mrs. Bakugo said "They had just been playing! I look down at my phone and then Katsuki comes running to me saying that one man in black snatched her up!" were her words verbatim.

They had been playing at Aldera ground. It was said that she had been around the monkey bars when she disappeared. Police are scouting the area looking for clues. If you have any information or know where she may be please contact the authorities.

My eyes were blown wide. She...was my sister? Oh my god. Had they been trying to cover it up!? It took me awhile to find this little piece of information. It didn't even say anything about the hero's! We're they not gonna look for her!? Why did the hag never mention this!?

My older sister was kidnapped and I finally found her...I need some fresh air. I closed the laptop deciding to leave it on that site so hopefully Himiko would see it and figure it out. Where did she even get the name Toga if it's not her name? I got up and quietly walked out. I sighed and headed for the bar. I didn't know my way around here but I could try.

I walked down a hallway. There was only one door. I slowly opened it only too see Shiggy sitting there playing COD. He glanced at me and raised an eyebrow. I stood there awkwardly. He said something into the mic and left his game.

"What's up kid?" He asked.

"I...need someone to talk to." I said as I shifted my feet. He stared and then nodded he waved me over and took off his headset.

I closed the door and sat on his bed.

"What's wrong? I'm not very good with this but I can try." He said fidgeting with the neck of his hoodie. Before I could talk about my stuff I had a question to ask.

"How are you able to touch stuff? Because of your quirk?" I said crossing my legs.

"I was able to get my hands on some high tech equipment. I found some quirk canceling... jewelry? I have this ear ring and some others." He said bringing his hand up to play with the lobe of his ear. Between his pointer finger and thumb was what looked to be a normal silver stud.

I hummed while rubbing my feet together.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked leaning against his gray pillow. I hesitated.

"Do you know Himi- Togas backstory?" I said quickly correcting myself. He looked at me confused.

"A little bit. She didn't know her family and she was bullied in middle school for her quirk. We assumed she was abandoned by her family for that reason." He said.

"Well...I decided to look into it. There was information about her quirk and shit when I looked up her name.Well...I looked her up and I found some information on her quirk and stuff but no files or family history. And...well...I had an idea. She thought I seemed familiar. And I, ughm, I had a sister who had gone missing. I barely even remembered. So I tried Himiko Bakugo and I couldn't find much at first. I dug into it I found missing posters and pictures...I found a story on it too. They never found her. It seems like they were trying to cover it up." I said this and looked down at my lap.

The room stayed quiet for a couple moments.

"Well. I guess I have a new target." He said clenching his fist.

"Huh?" I said looking back up.

"I'll have to find out who took her. She could've lived a somewhat normal life if it wasn't for whoever took her." He growled. I smiled. He was oddly...motherly. I'm not complaining, Himiko needs someone too look out for her.

"Videogames?" He said picking his controller back up. He offered me a black one.

"Oh, your on!" I said snatching it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 3.5K 33
Izuku Midoriya was bullied and looked upon as a waste of space for the majority of his life. It only got worse when everyone found out that he was qu...
6.4K 201 14
Izuku was always the brightest child in Class 1A. But as they always say 'The Saddest People Smile the Brightest'. Izuku had always felt left out fro...
230K 6.7K 23
A story about Izuku's problems with his mother's death and his abusive father. Deku slowly opens up after hiding his emotion from his classmates and...
429K 13.5K 66
Omegaverse AU {The sequel is also included here!!} Izuku Midoriya, A young boy whose cursed to forever be alone. At least that's what he believes. E...