š‡šŽ [ COMPLETE ]

By GoddessNaii

"š²šžššš”, š°šž š¬š®šœš¤š¢š§' šš¢šœš¤, š”šž š šØš§' š›š®š¬š­ ššš„š„ šØš§ š¦š² š­š¢š­š¬." - š¬š®š¤š¢ šŸ‘… š™¶šš˜ļæ½... More

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸŽšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸŽšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸŽšŸ‘
YT Video Is Finally Up
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸŽšŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸŽšŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸŽšŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸŽšŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸŽšŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸŽšŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ“ - š…š¢š§ššš„
Spin Off - Not A Sequeal
...

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ

31.1K 1.1K 921
By GoddessNaii

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙹𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 | 𝙿𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙸𝙴
▃▃▃

( His Skin Is Beautiful )

"So what, that's it?" I questioned Gen as she sat on my bed butt ass naked.

"Yes ... I just wanna have sex. I'm not trynna take it on a serious level witchu," she sighed as she looked up at me.

"I mean ... I respect that but can I ask why?"

She shrugged as she stood up and pulled her dress over her body and slipped into her panties.

"It's just for the best, I'll be back tomorrow, okay?" She looked at me.

I shook my head, "naaah ... I'm good. I'm not boutta keep fucking you if this isn't gonna go no where. You want sex ... I want more. So you gon have to figure that out with somebody else."

She scrunched up her face, "you literally took my virginity Aramni ... and now you basically saying fuck me?"

I chuckled, "naaah ... I just know what I want. I'll walk you out, c'mon." I responded to her as I stood up and pulled my tee over my head.

"Naaah ... why you acting like that dude?" She inquired as she put her hand on my chest to stop me from walking.

"Like what? You want the dick only... I wanna make you mine. We clearly don't want the same things so we just stop wasting each other time," I tried explaining but clearly she wasn't hearing that.

"So ... you take my virginity; since I don't want a relationship... you toss me aside? I'm not just some fuck."

I laughed a lil at how she was contradicting herself.

She literally said ALL she wanted was sex ... and all of a sudden she's not some fuck.

To me, she wasn't... but seeing where her head at; I rather let her go.

Especially because I didn't like the idea of her doing whatever she wanted with who she wanted when I was fucking her; made me uncomfortable.

So I rather cut ties.

"Oh its funny?" She got in my face.

"Genesis ... relax; I just don't wanna do this no more and that's my right. Now c'mon."

"I fucking hate you, pendejo."

"Alright," I watched as she walked down my stairs and made her way out the front door.

I held it open and watched her get into her car, slammin the car door shut.

She pulled up in a hurry; clearly upset but its honestly better this way.

As I was about to close the door, I noticed some pink balenci's.

Gotta be Kash.

Once she walked in; before I could speak, she cut me off.

"Just getting the rest of my sneakers; then I'm gone." She explained as she walked past me and down the hall to her room.

"Kashlynn," I called as I followed her.

She ignored me as she pulled a few sneakers boxes from the closet; stuffin them in a black trashbag.

"Kash," I called; stopping her.

She turned towards me with tears running down her face.

I instantly pulled her into my chest as she cried harder.

"Kash ... what's wrong?" I mumbled as I held her tighter.

"Messiah is back," she mumbled.

"What?" I pulled her from me and she nodded her head.

"Your ex?" I inquired cause I was comfused as to why she was crying.

I know they didn't end on good terms but that's all ... last I heard he was locked up.

( Unaware he abused and beat Kash ... etc so forth )

"He abused me so bad, I underwent a miscarriage... because of the abuse and that I got him locked up. He came to my house yesterday, threatened me allat." She breathed out as she continued to cry.

My jaw clenched, "and you just now saying sum Kash?" I was confused why she kept this from me.

This shit was serious.

She shrugged, "I was 17 ... its been 2 yrs. I thought I was healed from it but I guess not,"

I sighed, as I just hugged her again.

"I'm so sorry ... I promise you I'll take care of it."

I meant that; put that nigga onna shirt. But instead of it saying free me, its gonna be RIP.

"Can you just talk to him?" She asked me and I scrunched up my face.

"Talk to him Kash? He hurt you ... he threatning you now. You know what I gotta do."

"B-but ... I don't want him dead I just want him to leave me alone," she explained.

I sighed, "only way that's gonna happen is if I kill him Kash, yknow that."

She sighed deeply, "do what you want, I gotta go." She mumbled as she grabbed her bag and went past me and out to her car.

I ain't stop her cause although she vented I know she still wasn't feeling me.

Its been almost 3 weeks ... I hope she forgives me soon.

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙻𝚈𝙽𝙽 𝚂𝚈𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷
▃▃▃

As I was driving home, I noticed my phone ringing.

Not realizing who it was, I answered.

"Hello?" I spoke over my car's speaker.

"Where you at dummy?" I heard Tru's voice.

I smacked my lips, "boo boy, bye." I hung up and made my way into my apartment.

Parking my car, I seen that Jehnai was standing on his hood, smoking a blunt.

I squealed cause I was excited to see him, its been about a week since our last interaction.

He was busy with getting his business together; his tattoo shop was opening in a few weeks so that's what had all his attention.

I got out my car and grabbed my bag, "wassup mama," he spoke as I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him a few times.

Him and Tru were the only dudes I kissed that I've had sex with.

He noticed my bag in my hand and grabbed it from me as he followed me to my apartment.

"You not moving?" He asked.

I shrugged, "naaah ... not letting nobody run me up outta my home. I'm straight."

"I understand, but its a safety precaution Kash. I alr told you, you can stay wimmie and I can relocate you."

I shook my head, "that's not your responsibility, I'll be fine. I promise if anything happens again, I'll come stay witchu."

"Aight, you hungry? I can order us sum."

Looking down at my phone, I seen that it was goin on 7... and my stomach was definitely growling.

"Mhmm," I yawned; walking towards my bedroom.

I dropped my shoes on the floor and slipped out of my clothes, leaving me in just panties, no bra.

"Where you ordering from!" I yelled to Jehnai, while I dug through his personal drawer looking for a tshirt.

"The Goodz," he called back and I made a face cause they were overpriced and not allat good.

"No; find a spot that sells wings and get me half mild, half hot w/ ranch, celery and fries. Oh and a lemonade!"

"Alright greedy," he responded once I walked back into the living room, he was onna phone ordering our food.

I sat down next to him and placed my feet on his lap.

A few minutes later he hands up the phone and stands up, "I'm stayin here?" He questioned and I nodded, "please."

"Word, lemme go change real quick," I nodded letting him do that.

While he was getting himself together; I went on Netflix and decided to watch The Originals.

I grabbed my blanket and pulled it over my body; cold as hell in here.

"C'mere," I heard Jehnai.

I smiled as I crawled over to him and he wrapped his arms around my body.

"I appreciate you," I mumbled.

"Yknow I got you," he responded as he kissed the top of my forehead.

I sighed deeply, this man was a vibe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 10.9K 29
š˜øš˜©š˜¢š˜µ 'š˜“ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜Øš˜°š˜µ š˜µš˜° š˜„š˜° š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜Ŗš˜µ ? š‰š”šš„ šŸšŸŽšŸšŸŽ
50.8K 1.5K 25
"šˆš­'š¬ š¦š² š„šØšÆšž šŸš«šØš¦ š¦š² š š«ššš§šš¦šØš­š”šžš«, š­š”ššš­ š¦ššš¤šžš¬ š¦šž š šžš§š­š„šž š°š”šžš§ šˆ šœššš«šž šŸšØš« š²šØš®". - šŸš®š­š®š«ļæ½...
38.5K 2.2K 36
"š’˜š’‚š’š’• š’šš’š’– š’•š’ š’ƒš’† š’Žš’šš’‡š’Šš’“š’”š’•, š’Žš’š š’š’‚š’”š’•, š’Žš’š š’†š’š’…š’Šš’š’ˆ š’‚š’š’… š’ƒš’†š’ˆš’Šš’š’š’Šš’š’ˆ, š’šš’†š’‚š’‰' š’š„šš”š„š‹ š­šØ š‡š”š’š“š‹š€