Courting Bang Chan || Chanlix...

By strayradish_

Felix never stops confessing his undying love for Chan by annoying him. Completed More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
End

Beginning

2.1K 90 39
By strayradish_

Look at your side, you'll see your future.

-Love, Felix

Chan read the small paper taped on his table then looked at his side just like what's written on the paper only to see a boy smiling so wide to him, waving his hand as he wink at Chan mouthing 'hi baby' to him.

Chan rolled his eyes and crumped the paper on his table before throwing it to the boy mouthing back 'fuck off' as he secretly showed his middle finger to the boy so their professor wouldn't see him.

The boy faked a gasp then signalled to Chan, showing both his hands gesturing 👉👌 before making an okay sign.

Chan clinched his fist and ignored the now giggling boy. Of course, he's annoyed once again by Felix Lee, his self proclaimed suitor.

* * *

A/N: An accidental book made to fulfil the author's craving for rom-com Chanlix fic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 402 16
When Hyunjin moves into a college dorm, he finds out he may have feelings for his roommate (COLLEGE AU) /♥/THIS BOOK CONTAINS/♥/ -fluff -boyxboy / bl...
13K 770 35
A ChanLix fanfiction✅✅ "Moon rotates around around Earth, Hyung, I guess you're my Earth." "Felix...... That's stupid but cute." Chan comes around...
28.6K 816 38
I am Stay and my bias is Chan my bias wreckers are Lee Know and Innie but I really ship Minho and Felix and Jeongin and Felix they both are my ultima...
6.5K 40 9
Will mostly be Smut...eventually For entertainment purpose only you've read this you know what's it in please don't complain just kinda rolling wit...