Unbelievable

By TobiJaurello

Ranking the lowest out of all the departments, Miami Dade Police Department was sent a Special Agent to get t... More

I - Came To Get Arrested
II - A Good Leader
III - Mercy, Please?
IV - Raging Respect

V - Easy, Tiger

392 25 20
By TobiJaurello

Camila watched as Lauren read the files she compiled, her head nodding every now and then in agreement. She was supposed to be focusing on her lunch, but seeing how Lauren works face to face had her in awe.

"Eat lunch Officers." Lauren reminded, not daring to glance at her nor the men inside her office.

"What do you have Amore? I can share mine." Shawn smiled, while Brad shook his head in amusement.

"The nerve." Brad shrugged, grabbing his lunch.

The whole time, Lauren was slowly analyzing the details. According to Greg, they work at night and most preferably has minor members. Yet what troubles her is the motive behind it, Greg has already mentioned it wasn't just vandalism, but there are also other crimes like robbery.

"Detective Elle, you're not eating." Brad noticed, Lauren looked up at him and gave him a small smile and a nod.

"I'm fine, thank you for noticing." Lauren replied, Camila looked at Brad who bit a mouthful of his sandwich while his kind of reddened.

"He's really making a move." Shawn chuckled, offering Camila a spoonful of his salad.

"Open your mouth, I'll feed you." Shawn smiled, Camila who was shy didn't want to. But he was insisting it, which made her give in.

"Thank you." Camila whispered, which Shawn smiled happily.

"Respect the singles please." Lauren said, when Camila looked up Lauren had a small smile on her lips, as if she was teasing the brunette.

Immediately, Camila's cheeks turned red and shook her head before she started choking.

"I was kidding Officer Cabello." Lauren chuckled, standing up from her desk and walking to her with a water bottle.

"It's fine Detective, I have my water here." Shawn insisted.

"Alright." Lauren shrugged.

"I'll take it Detective." Brad grinned sheepishly. Lauren turned to him, with a raised brow before she tossed him the water.

"I'm never throwing this." Brad commented, making Shawn laugh.

Camila frowned, she kind of wanted the offered water. She was already very thirsty and Shawn's water was..well his, and wouldn't suffice for the two of them.

"So, why did you call us Detective?" Brad asked.

"I wanted to ask you about your findings on the case I assigned you yesterday." Lauren said.

"According to the papers I've read, there is a common place where the former cops arrest the suspects." Shawn said.

"I agree." Brad nodded.

"Where is it?" Camila asked.

"South of Downtown/North of Downtown." Shawn and Brad said in unison, Lauren looked up furrowing her brows.

"Which one?" Camila asked.

"It's north." Brad said.

"Officer Simpson, it was written on the reports that the criminals were caught South." Shawn shook his head.

"North."

"South!" Shawn stated.

"Bro, It's North!"

"South."

"North."

"South."

"South." Brad said.

"Nice try, South." Shawn smirked.

"Did you even read the reports? It's North!" Brad exclaimed.

"I could ask the s-"

"Enough." Lauren dismissed, rubbing her temples.

"We don't have time to argue, rather we'll investigate both parts of town." Lauren said.

"But there's just four of us detective, and you said we are divided based on different scales." Brad said.

"We are, but that doesn't necessarily mean we lack the other attributes." Lauren said.

"I like your thinking Detective." Brad agreed.

"Just tell her you like her, get straight to the point." Shawn teased.

"Shut up." Brad hissed.

"We'll meet here at 7 pm sharp tonight, wear casual yet comfy attires." Lauren instructed, while the cops nodded.

"Have you all finished lunch?" Lauren asked, while the three nodded.

"Dismissed." Lauren said.

Both guys went out the office, talking about attires while Camila followed behind them. Lauren on the other hand looked at the files on her desktop, sorting every case and placing it on different folders.

"Laurenza!" Normani sang in a teasing manner, entering Lauren's office.

"Yeah?" Lauren asked.

"Guess who's coming to check on us." Normani asked, while Lauren rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"You're no fun." Normani frowned.

"Austin and Ally." Normani grinned.

"Ross Lynch and Laura Marano?" Lauren asked, while Normani glared at her.

"I can't deal with your stupidity right now." Normani stated, walking out the office while Lauren confused.

"I was just asking." The raven mumbled.

-

"Detective Chanelle!" Dinah smiled, greeting Lauren who got out of the Police station. Lauren raised her brow, while Dinah frowned.

"No?" Dinah asked, while Lauren nodded.

"Where are we going again?" Lauren asked, looking at Normani who was walking to her car.

"Meeting Ross Lynch and Laure Marano." Normani scoffed.

"I was just asking." Lauren glared.

"And I was answering." Normani stated, while Lauren growled lowly.

"Get in Officer Hansen." Normani said.

"What?" Normani asked, while Lauren squinted her eyes at Normani.

"Say Officer Hansen, is Normani cute?" Lauren asked.

"Very, Detective." Dinah smiled happily.

"You're bribing this kid." Lauren squinted her eyes at the Creole.

"You do realize she's just 360 days younger than you." Normani chuckled while Lauren scoffed.

"Wow, birthday stage already." Lauren smirked, earning a slap on the arm.

"I have to take her with me, she's my assigned partner." Normani said.

"If Sir Levi finds out I-"

"Hey!" Normani yelled, when almost yeeted herself out the car, running back towards the station.

"Where is she heading off to?" Dinah asked.

"I don't even kno-Oh." Normani smirked, seeing Camila with Lauren.

"Mila." Normani greeted.

"Detective Mani." Camila smiled.

"You should've called Sir Levi and reported Lauren." Normani teased while Lauren glared.

"Officer Cabello does not need to go such useless things like meeting people named-"

"Ross Lynch and Laura Marano." Normani smirked, clearly teasing Lauren.

"Wait, Ross Lynch?" Dinah asked.

"You're meeting Ross?" Dinah asked again.

"No, she was ju-"

"Ah! Ross Lynch, this is not useless Detective Lizelle!" Dinah stated, while Lauren remained silent, Normani trying not to laugh.

"No?"

"No."

Aside for the team based curriculum, when the CIA head, Col. Levi came to check the Officer files, as well as visit Lauren and Normani. His eyes landed on two promising Officers that reminded him of the classic tandem. Hence, Camila in Lauren's care and Dinah in Normani's. It was supposed to be the other way around, but upon noticing the office positions, he decided it would benefit the girls more.

The car ride was comfortable, Normani and Dinah were singing to a famous artist's song, while Lauren and Camila were both looking out the window.

"Come on Walz! Sing with me." Dinah urged.

"I'm not much of a fan, you already know that." Camila chuckled.

"Laurenza here is the same." Normani chuckled.

"He's alright, the attitude though." Lauren shrugged.

"Same boat Detective." Camila agreed, while Lauren let out a chuckle.

"Up top." Lauren smiled, raising her hand up while the brunette high fived her.

There was a moment of silence, as they scanned the city before a car nearly rammed into them, followed by a scream. Lauren and Normani exchanged looks before the Creole stepped on the accelerator.

"Watch carefully girls, you're about to see some action." Normani smiled as the chased the car. Lauren pressed a button and suddenly, there were muffled noises.

"S.A. 27, Elle speaking. I need a view from up top. Anyone available?" Lauren spoke up.

"Copied, T.A. 77 Brooke here." An unfamiliar voice responded, which made Normani smile.

"Paste, I'm at Route 203, Along Miami Beach." Lauren responded.

"Gotcha, I'm linking the call to F.A. 44, he's in the area." Brooke responded.

"F.A. 44 Carter speaking, what's the plate?" Another voice spoke up, this time it was a guy.

"V37 5PN. Red Honda Civic." Lauren responded

"Noted, Exit Roads are blocked."

"Walz." Dinah whispered, while Camila remained silent amazed at the fast paced conversation.

"Get down!" Lauren ordered, when her eyes landed on a hand out the window with a gun.

"F.A. 31 Mani speaking, we are dealing with armed suspects." Normani said, ducking down.

"Carter's on the way." Brooke informed them.

"Get closer." Lauren instructed.

"Easy Tiger, we can't. It's risky for Camila and Dinah." Normani said.

"Officer Cabello, Officer Hansen, keep hidden." Lauren said.

"Reduce fire! We don't want any civilians injured." Brooke added.

"I have to disarm them or they'll injure people." Lauren said, looking at Normani who reluctantly sighed but nodded.

"Careful." Normani ordered.

Camila and Dinah watched as Lauren pulled a gun from the glove compartment and loaded it with the magazine. They were ducking from behind the seats, but are still able to see the action.

"Woah." Dinah whispered when Lauren leaned out the window and aimed at the gunman in front of them.

"We can't hurt them." Normani reminded.

"I won't." Lauren said before she took shot.

"Nice." Normani commended, when the raven successfully disarmed the man.

"On the left!" Normani said but before she could finish, Lauren had shot the gun out of his hands.

"That's so cool." Dinah whispered, making Normani chuckle.

"She's a Special Agent for a reason." Normani reminded.

"Get closer." Lauren said before she pulled half of her body towards window, almost sitting on the car window.

Camila froze in her place, scared of the stunt Lauren was pulling. If she was in the place, she would've probably fainted. Lauren on the other hand bit her lip, doing her best to stabilize the aim she has.

Firing the tire would cause a bit of an accident, but it was a risk they were willing to take for the safety of the people. Lauren took a deep breath before aiming once again.

"Ready Mani?" Lauren asked.

"Ready."

"Now!" Lauren exclaimed as she pulled the trigger, while Normani stepped on the accelerator, quickly pulling up ahead the car and cutting the lines. The car had no balance now, and had stopped in the middle of the road.

Instead of opening the door like a normal being, Lauren decided that sliding out the window was better, and well to Dinah and Camila she looked really cool.

"Come on, let's go." Normani smiled, turning to Dinah Camila who followed their lead.

"Out the car." Lauren ordered, and soon enough four guys went out the car, followed by a woman.

"Ah!" The woman screamed when Lauren took a shot at the driver who attempted to shoot them.

"Don't even dare." Lauren stated.

"Camila." Lauren called, while the brunette quickly went to her.

"Got the handcuffs?" Lauren asked, while Camila nodded.

"Maybe not so inefficient Officer Cabello." Lauren chuckled, offering her hand. Camila smiled, before she placed her hand on top of Lauren's.

"I meant the handcuffs." Lauren said, turning to Camila who nodded, fidgeting with the material.

"Stupid." Camila muttered to herself, another embarrassment down the drain.

"Go ahead and cuff them." Lauren said, a little smile forming on her face as she thought about Camila's actions.

"What case do we have here?" Lauren asked, when Normani walked to her.

"Classic case of drugs, and attempt kidnapping." Normani informed her before turning to Dinah.

"Hansen!" Normani exclaimed when she saw Dinah trying to handcuff the kidnapped victim.

"I got her Detective." Dinah smiled proudly.

"She is a victim!" Normani exclaimed.

"Oh...hehe, Sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 17K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
564K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

109K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...