| ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐๐‹๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐...

By BlackRose_007

ยซ ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐’๐“๐’โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽ
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
A/N

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

5.9K 255 70
By BlackRose_007

[ Training Camp: Grocery ]
(part 3)

.

.

.

.

.

(Name)'s Pov

WAKING UP EARLY IN the morning really gives me headaches. Damn, it feels like I had a hangover or something.

It was 7:54 in the damn morning when one of my uncles men woke us up and told us to prepare breakfast. I was so close to yell at him to never wake us up this damn early. But then, if he didn't, we-- or should I say, I-- would still be in bed snoring my ass off til its past noon.

In the kitchen preparing some foods for some wild animals to feed. There was too many requests. Yeah, they can write down in the request board on what they would like to have. Majority of them wrote down is:

𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒚
(𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 (𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆) 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔!!)

I sighed, great, just great~ I need to work my butt off. Ugh, if only Sanji would just poof! Magically appear right beside me, it would be such great blessing. But he doesn't exist so suck it up bitch. I sobbed.

He is such a hubby material to be honest, its just that he flirts with other woman. But! He is loyal and faithful to you. Yeah, I want a man like that. I unconsciously nodded my head as I slice up onions.

Great...

This bitch made me cry for no reason. There was a trick to this that I saw on tiktok but I forgot so here, I end up crying like a Deku.

"Hey uhh.. (name)? You alright?" Yukie asked, one of Fukurodani's managers.

I looked at her with snot coming out from my now red nose. "Bitch, as you cansee, I am perfectly fine. What do you need anyways?" I wiped my snot with the end of the apron I was wearing.

"Bitch, we need to plan something! Today is September 20 right?" she asked as I took my phone and checked the date then I nodded tucking it back.

"As you know, this captain of ours is very emotional. He has damn mood wings. And today is his birthday so we wanted to ask for your help since Kiyoko-san told us that you were an expert at baking cakes." the other manager explained, I forgot her name. I'm sucker a sucker at remembering names, damn. Well, maybe her name was Ka... Kaori?? Yeah! Kaori!!

"Well, may I ask where is he?" I asked wiping my hands off as the said to follow them, so I did.

We stopped at the counter where Shimizu was serving them the Miso soup she made with the help of Yachi. Yukie then nudge me in the elbows and pointed at someone.

Someone with a double colored hair, he had golden eyes that reminds me of an owl. He was beside a pretty guy with raven hair and blue eyes. He was fucking gorgeous.

"So which one is who?" I asked, not batting an eye at the pretty raven haired guy. I guess he is the captain since he was calm and collected. The guy beside him with double colored hair was so energetic and loud.

"The one who's jumping like an idiot." Kaori bluntly said.

"I'm sorry.. What?!" I looked at her in disbelief as I shook my head a know.

"Believe me, thats the captain. You thought the captain was the raven haired didn't you?" she chuckled as we walked back inside.

"What's his name?" I asked. I really could not believe that he was the captain. I never seen a captain act like that. Most of them were calm and collected, but this one, is a hyper one.

"Bokuto Koutaro."

I hummed and continued to do what I was doing earlier. While chopping some meat, I remembered how the Bokuto guy was built. He had such nice body, not gonna lie. His thighs and biceps are nice too.

As I was still in a thought of that owl guy, I did not notice my phone ringing, not until Yachi snapped me out of my thoughts and pointed at my phone. I smiled and thanked before answering it.

"Yeah?"

"(Name), we're heading back now. We'll be having a  meeting, but you can stay there. Draken will just fill you in about the meeting."

"Yeah sure, thanks!!"

"Anyway, we got a call from Pah that one of his friends girlfriend got r4ped and was beated to death by Moebius. He wants to get revenge. His friends girlfriend is currently at the hospital..."

"What the fuck?! Why would they harm an innocent woman?!! I'm so going to kill the leader of that gang!"
I angrily chopped the last piece of meat and it ended up flying down to the floor. I clicked my tongue and picked it up. I then washed it, it hasn't been on the floor for 5 seconds!

"(Name)! Everythings okay over there?" Kaori yelled from across the spacious kitchen.

"Yeah! Just dropped a meat!" I yelled back to reply.

"(Name)... We'll get going, we still have something to discuss."

"Yeah, be safe on your way!"

"Yeah, thank you. You too! Be careful there okay? Its full of men."

"Oh please, like I can't beat them all up." I chuckled as he did too.

"Bye~"

"Bye~~~"

He hung up. I looked at the time before looking back at Yukie.

"Yukie! When would you like me to start making the cake?" I asked as I dropped the chopped meat to the pan I where the curry sauce was being boiled.

"Maybe around 10:30?? I dunno... You decide!" she replied.

I looked at the clock again, 9:41am. It'll take half an hour to make a cake. The best cake that is made by me. Of course it'll take half an hour cause I poured all my love to it.

Walking towards the fridge and opened it. There wasn't even a single ingredient for making a cake. Sighing as I looked around. Then I spotted Yachi who was just sitting, bored out of her mind. I called her and told if she could handle the curry I was making, I gave her the ingredients and steps which she gladly took.

"Sis! I'm heading out to buy some ingredients for something! I'll be back!" I waved her goodbye as I untie the apron around me and threw it to who knows where. I'm sure Shimizu caught it for me.

I ran out to the cafeteria and was met by some members of the team. Shoyo who was rubbing his eyes, clearly he just woke up. Kaegyama on the other hand had a scary aura leaking from him. Yamaguchi was just as cute as ever as he greeted me with a gentle smile. I'm very close to adopting him and Hinata to be honest. Tsukishima on the other side, was still in his usual poker face, and he looks kinda annoyed at someone.

Looking beside him, there was a tall raven bed-haired guy that I recognise as Nekomas captain. He was teasing Tsukki about something and seeing Tsukki all pissed but can't really open his mouth to fight back because he wasn't given an opening. The bed-haired only kept running his mouth and looking at Tsukki that he didn't even see me in front of him.

"Hey big guy!" I said looking at him. He heard me and looked aroun to find no one. I clicked my tongue and slightly kicked his ankles "Down here bitch."

He finally looked at me, he was confused but then smirk. That eat-shit smirk of his. Now that I had such full view of his face, he kinda look hawt. My eyes trailed down from his lips to his chest, stomach, and to the thighs.

Damn, was he lerfect?

I mentally drooled at the very fine specimen in front of me. Didn't even notice that he leaned towards my face.

"Oya oya? Who's this fine ass woman in front of me?" he asked in a flirty tone as his eyes were roaming around my figure.

"She's our third manager!" Shoyo chirped, now fully awake and was jumping enthusiastically. I chuckled and patted his head as he stopped jumping and leaned to my touch.

"Damn, they already had a third one?! How unfair!!" he exclaimed "How about you come with us and be our manager for a while, mhm?" he offered as I giggled.

"Thank you for the kind offer, but I'm gonna stick with my team." I sent him a smile. He chuckled amused at my response.

"What a shame~ I thought I could have you to myself. turns out I was wrong." he leaned closer to again and our nose was inches apart. I did not mind since I was getting used to people leaning closely to my face. Unless it some drunk older men. Ugh... Ew..

"Really is a shame~ well, better luck next time?" I chuckled and stepped aside "Shoyo, tell Koushi and the others that I'll be heading out for a while. Need to buy something."

"Yeah sure (name)-san!!" he waved me goodbye. With that, I ran out of the building sending my uncle a quick notice before hopping on my bike and to the grocery store.

.

.

.

.

.

Finally arriving at the store, I quickly went inside and checked my list for the ingredients I need to buy. I grabbed  push cart and went zooming down the isles.

While I was too occupied picking up some of my fave snacks, someone bumped into me. I looked at the person and frown.

"My~ what are you doing here, my lil kitten~?"

"None of your damn business, Hanma.." I spatted removing my eyes gaze from him and back to my snacks.

____________________
__________

Sorry for the grammatical errors and typos :<<

I hope ya'll enjoyed it as much as I write it~

Love ya'll!!
<<<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 47.4K 61
"๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ. ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜." ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
11.7K 532 13
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐•๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐“๐จ๐ค๐ฒ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐…- ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป โœง๐–ธ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
33K 1.4K 37
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ โœฟ*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ. ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
145K 5.9K 37
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต (๐—ฌ/๐—ป) (๐—Ÿ/๐—ป) ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜, ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ...