A Royal Princess Switch

By Buginette123

When a down-to-earth Paris baker and a soon to be princess discover they look like twins,they hatch a Christm... More

The Princess Switch-Part 1 (Adrienette)
Princess Switch- Part 2 (Adrienette)
Princess Switch-Part 4 (Adrienette)
Princess Switch- Part 5 (Adrienette)
Princess Switch-Part 6 (Adrienette)
Princess Switch-Part 7 (Adrienette)
Princess Switch-Part 8 (Adrienette)
Princess Switch-Part 9 (Adrienette)
Princess Switch-Last Part 10 (Adrienette)

The Princess Switch- Part 3 (Adrienette)

119 2 0
By Buginette123

Hi guys!! So let's get on with the story!!!

Continue

Felix-Hey!I like Cheetos.

Lila-(Looks at him) And you are?

Felix-Felix Graham de Vanily.I work with Marinette.

Lila-Marinette and I went to Le Cordon Bleu together.

Marinette-Yeah,Lila was really close to some of the faculty.

Lila-They knew I had talent.

Marinette-Oh,yeah,like when you sauced Professer Kendall's berries?

Lila-(Chuckles Saracasticley and when she purposfully spilled coffee on Marinette's apron )

Lila-(Fake Gasps) Oh,I'm so sorry.

Marinette-(Turns around and sighs)

Lila-Let me help you.

Marinette-Thanks.I'm fine.(Fake smiles)

Lila-(Giggles and leaves) 

Marinette-(Looks at her leave)

Felix-Well she seemed....

Olivia-Mean?

Marinette-I better go clean up.(Leaves)

Meanwhile

Marinette-(In the staff removing her apron and was not looking) (Bumps into someone)

Bridgette-(Sun Glasses fall) Oh!

Marinette-I am so sorry.

Bridgette-(Picks the sunglasses up) No problem. (Gets up)

Marinette and Bridgette-(look at each other and Gasps)

Marinette and Bridgette-(Both look at the nearby mirror)

Marinette-(Look back at her) Who are you?

Bridgette-Lady Bridgette,Duchess Of Montenaro.

Marinette-You're the one who's marrying the Prince?

Bridgette-Yes.

Marinette-Oh,right.You're here for that tour.Uh,look,I'm sorry for running into you.I'm usually not this messy,uh,but  I'm one of the contestants at the baking contest,and there was an accident in the kitchen.I'm sorry.I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng,by the way.(Takes hand out)

Bridgette-(Looks at her and shakes hands with her)

Marinette-Nice to meet you.(Bows hesitentely)

Bridgette-Oh!

Marinette-(About to leave)

Bridgette-(Stops her by saying) Miss Dupain-Cheng.

Marinette-(Stops and looks at her )

Bridgette-Did you say you were a baker?

Marinette-Uh,yeah as a matter of fact,I have my own shop in Paris.

Bridgette-Well,as you know,I'm getting married,and I could really use an expert opinion on my wedding cake.(Looks away)

Marinette-From me?

Bridgette-(Turns to her) The royal pastry here has a way of doing things,and I am not sure they're to my liking.

Marinette-Well,when it comes to wedding cakes the bride is always right.

Bridgette-(Smiles at her) Precisely.I know it's short notice,but would you join me at the palace for a consultation later on today?

Marinette-(Raises her eyebrows up) A consultation?

Bridgette-(Raises one eyebrow up)

Marinette-Wow!I would be so honored.

Bridgette-Shall we say in an hour or so?

Marinette-An hour?Yeah,sure.I mean I was going to go sightseeing with my friends,but I'm sure they'll understand If I tell them-

Bridgette-Oh,no.You can't tell a soul about this.

Marinette-(Gestures and asks her why)

Bridgette-I wouldn't want to risk offending the King and Queen.

Marinette-Right,of course not.My lips are sealed.

Bridgette-(Smirks) Brilliant.

Marinette-Great.Do I really need to bow or something before I go?

Bridgette-It really isn't necessary.

Marinette-Great.(Leaves)

Bridgette-(Looks at her leaving then looks away and also leaves)

Meanwhile in the compitition room

Marinette-(Walks to her small kitchen)

Felix-I tested out the oven while you were gone,and it doesn't look like you had much luck with that stain.

Marinette-Stain?

Felix-Your apron.

Marinette-(Laughs)Right,my apron.Um,you know,I think the best thing to do would be to just go buy a new one.

Felix-If you hang on a sec,I'll pack this stuff up,and we can all go together.

Marinette-No!

Felix-(Looks at her)

Marinette-What I mean is Olivia doesn't want to go shopping for some silly,old apron.(Trying to stop them from coming so that she can meet Bridgette)

Olivia-Maybe you and I can watch some more of the ballet.And you can ask how much this summer program costs.

Felix-Liv,you know we can never afford something like that.

Marinette-Meet you back in the cottage in an hour.Deal?

Olivia-Deal.

Marinette and Olivia-(Does their 'special' Handshake) Hey!(Laughs)

Marinette-(Leaves)

Olivia-I really wish you and Mari were a thing.

Felix-(Sighs)Mari and I have been friends from High School.If sparks were gonna fly,we'd know by now.

Olivia-Maybe your just not trying hard enough.

Felix-She's my best friend,Liv.You know that.Besides she's just a little to intense for someone like me.

Olivia-People change.(Shrugs)

Felix-(Cups her cheek)Not that much.

Meanwhile in the palace with Marinette and Bridgette

Miss Alya-It's uncanny.(Looks at Marinette and Bridgette)

Bridgette-Do you think we could be related somehow?

Miss Alya-Three generations ago,your great-grandmother's cousin,Cecil,fled the country after a dailliance with a vulgar American Divorcée.It was rumored that Cecil settled in the United States.His daughter married a man named Dupain-Frio,but the families lost touch.

Marinette-Dupain-Cheng,Dupain-Frio........It could be.(Looks at Bridgette)

Bridgette-Mari I think we were meant to run into eachother.Don't you?

Marinette-I don't know about destined.......(Chuckles) But I'm so happy to help you with your cake.

Bridgette-(Looks at Alya but back at Marinette) I do need a favour,but it has nothing to do with baked goods.

Marinette-What kind of favor?

Bridgette-Would you like some tea?

Marinette-(Shrugs)Sure.

Time skip to when the tea was ready

Bridgette-(Mixing her tea)I'm supposed to marry Prince Adrien on New Year's Day,but I don't know anything about the people here or what a normal life here, or anywhere,is like.

Marinette-So you want me to teach you how to be normal?

Me-Why does she have to be so blindd

Bridgette-No,I want to be you.

Marinette-(Obviousely doesn't understand)

Bridgette-I want to switch places with you.

Marinette-Switch Places?

Bridgette-I become you,and you become me.

Marinette-Get out!

Bridgette-It would only be for two days.No one would ever notice.

Marinette-(Gulps)I'm kind of guessing your fiance would notice.

Bridgette-Adrien is leaving town toninight to meet with the Spanish Ambassador.He won't be back until the day after tomorrow.So,you wouldn't have to deal with him at all.

Marinette-You know,It doesn't sound like your too exited about getting married.

Bridgette-My parents taught me that marriage  is about duty,about alliance between nations.Now that they are gone,I'm not gonna disappoint them.

Marinette-So,what?It's,like,an arranged marriage?

Bridgette-(Bites lips and puts her tea down) Adrien and I met twice before I was engaged.It's not that he is unpleasant.He's just very....formal.

Marinette-Does he happen to have one of those fancy limousines?

Bridgette-I believe so.Why do you ask?

Marinette-Not important.

Bridgette-Look,the only thing on my schedule is breakfast with the King and Queen.You can spend the rest of the time relaxing right here.Please.If there is anything I could offer you.....anything at all.

That's it for today guys I will upload the next part as soon as I can.And I also added Alya cause a story without Alya never gonna happen!!So yeah until next time!!!Bye Guys!!Thank you!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 3.8K 190
This will mainly focus on the twins. They will be loopy or adorable 80% time
331 50 60
After losing his parents while they were working for NASA, Forster decides to join his friends at a high school in space built by the government. How...
177 20 20
Evander is accepted into the space program to go to a new planet. on the way he meets his partner Karen. but when they crash-land on a planet they we...
Visitors By BillEdinger

Science Fiction

352 20 7
Astronaut lost in space, severely injured, healed by alien race to their best ability and what happens when they bring him home.