𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐫�...

By thahoesluvkash

🏝 7 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚊𝚜, 7 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜, 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛... More

𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 & 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎
𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚜 & 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 & 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚜
𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜
𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚞𝚙
𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎
𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙
𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎
𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚊' 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝
𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎
𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑
𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜
𝚏𝚞𝚗 & 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜
𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚗
𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚢
𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎?
𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 & 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎
𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚢
𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙
𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗' 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏!
𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝
𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚊𝚐𝚊
𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎...𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?
𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚕𝚍
𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎!
𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜
𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜
𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚡𝚖𝚊𝚜
𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚝?
𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊
𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍
𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎!

𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑: 𝚍𝚊𝚢 2

22.6K 1K 1.6K
By thahoesluvkash

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 1. 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 14

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ
——-

"HEYYY YALL i lowkey missed y'all like a lot it's only been a day tho."  kash smiled.

"but yea we back with another episode of hood love resort." she smirked.

"yesterday we did the big couple swap with everyone, and we still have bout 24 hours left on the clock so let's go get started with day twoo."

"by the way, y'all saw how lala got ha ass beat LMAO." she burst out laughing.

"why you spell out lmao?" greg asked and the camera went off.

——-

"the fuck." deedee mumbled quickly removing his arm from around eisha.

"man hell naw." he shook his head getting up.

the new temporary couples were sleeping in the same bed.

"lee i'm finna beat yo mutha fuckin ass." leia mugged him as his feet were all up in her face.

"he swear he hate that girl but he all over ha." kiki mugged draco as his legs were crossed over jay own.

"sissy wife we gonna beat his ass cause since when he feel like he could cheat on us?" - kash.

"calm down bae." quani mumbled making nia sit up and mug him.

"uh oh." - kash

everyone got up and got dressed ate breakfast and allat ykyk.

"kizo come here lemme talk to you." yanna patted the spot next to her.

"yooo fake bae." he sat in the spot.

"why you being so stupid?" she tilted her head.

"huh?"

"like why you still making lala feel like you like her when the whole time everyone and they mama knows you want leia."

"you talkin shit." he waved her off.

"no hoe im telling the truth."

"you needa just let ole girl know that you want leia so she could stop being delusional about yo ugly ass."

"i'm not ugly."

"kizo." she straight faced him.

"you buggin, ion know who i want." he mumbled.

"embarrassing, get yourself together." she rolled her eyes standing up and walking away.

"fuck you." he said after she was done far from him.

"christian dior steppin and we all steppin we got more weapons than ya gang." he sung woo walkin over to leia.

"this nigga screams new york." - kash

"if we all get em then we gon wet em yea that boy is gonna see his grave." she copied the dance catching him by surprise.

"fuck you know bout that." he chuckled.

"you know i live in new york...and i been living there for two years." she said as he sat next to her at the bar chairs.

"oh word?" he raised his eyebrows and she nodded.

"bett then weon even gotta move we could just get a crib."

"toooo much dip on ya chip." she laughed.

"i needa talk to you." he leaned his head on his hand and looked over at her.

"is that not what you doin right now?" she looked away.

"yea but it's sum i gotta say."

"well say it." she said still avoiding eye contact since he was looking at her.

"keep ya eyes one place girl." he laughed softly grabbing her chin and turning her to look at him.

"what." she mumbled trying to keep the eye contact without her coochie getting hard.

"i like you." he licked his lips.

"you what?" she raised her eyebrows.

"i. like. you."

"say word." she copied his accent making him chuckle.

"word to everything." he played with her ear.

"oh my goddd i just got back cool with bank." she joked rolling her eyes making him sit up straight and mug her.

"stop playin with me son."

"i'm joking, buttt i like you too or whatever." she did the lightskin face and he laughed and playfully slapped her.

"that shit hurt." she punched him in his arm.

"ouch."  he punched her thigh and they  just started fighting.

"ight bet." he said once she hit him a lil too hard in his stomach and he picked her up.

"put me downnnnnn!!!" she yelled wrapping her arms around his neck tight as hell.

"relax." he mumbled gripping her butt.

"what you said? you want me suck yo dick from the back?" she thought.

"what you thinking bout, ya ass done went mute." he laughed putting her down.

"nothing important." she innocently smiled.

"i already know you a lil freaky ma, you can hide it good though." he smirked.

"you don't know shit about me boy."

"mmhm." he bit his lip watching her up and down.

"oh my god stopppp." she put her hand in his face and laughed.

"nah luv."  he moved her hand and continued to watch her.

she had on a bikini so all ha goods was out.

"stoppppp you tryna start sum." she was finna walk away but he went behind her and wrapped his hand round her neck.

"kierriiii." she laughed as he hugged her stomach with his free arm and rocked them side to side as he kissed her cheek multiple times.

"bye fat ass." he pulled away and slapped her butt before running off somewhere.

"nigga is weird." she laughed walking back by everyone.

"BRING YALL ASS TO THE FIRE PIT!" kash yelled into the speaker.

"BAE WHAT I TOLD YOU BOUT YELLING!" draco yelled back.

"YOU NOT MY DADDY!"

"YEW WAS CALLIN ME DADDY LAS-" she cut him off by blasting gospel music.

"iveeee beeenn looking for youuuuu." she sung.

"imma beat her ass." he mumbled.

everyone sat around at the fire pit and waited for her to turn the music off.

"oh my bad, anywassss y'all i have another surprise." she turned it off and they groaned.

"it's not even a bad surprise y'all trippin." she laughed.

"ok so the surprise is that one of our temporary couples will be going on a dateeee yayyy." she said and they starting clapping.

"butttt there's a twist, y'all gotta vote for who has been y'all favorite temporary couple so far."

"we can vote for ourselves?" lee asked making leia smack him.

"no dummy."

"i was just asking." he rolled his eyes.

"so yea write who y'all vote for onna lil piece of paper and drop it in the bucket."

everyone sat next to their partner and wrote whoever they wanted names on it and then dropped it in the bucket.

"ok sister wife pick up the bucket and sort out everything, whichever couple got written the most times wins." she said making kiki rolled her eyes and grab the bucket.

after she finished organizing and counting the names, she got everyone's attention.

"so the couple with the most votes isssss........." she said making them straight face her.

"y'all boring as hell." she mugged them.

"but anyways it's deedee and eisha."

"what?" they both asked standing up.

"y'all did that shit for spite." he said pointing at kizo and yanna.

they had a lil joke where they was like deedee and eisha would actually be cute so that's why they voted them.

"bro ion even like this nigga!" eisha whined stomping and folding her arms.

"i'm the one who should be complaining." he stank faced her and walked off.

"this is finna be interesting." kash said.

———
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

"are you not gonna eat?" eisha asked him.

"i lost my appetite." he mugged her.

"can you stop being childish and let's just talk or something, i'm uncomfortable."

"that sound like a personal prollem."

"deedee." she huffed.

"ight fine, fuck you want me ta say?"

"i don't know, how was your day?"

"this shit unnecessary we not finna be coupled up in the next couple hours."

"can you just shut the fuck up and answer the question nigga?"

"how imma shut the fuck up and answer the question?"

"deedee please don't get smart with me." she sighed and he laughed.

a couple moments later they actually started to form a conversation.

"so yo grandma kicked you out cause you broke yo brother neck?" he laughed.

"yup, she was just being dramatic if you ask me cause ain't like he died."

"he coulda died tho."

"but he didn't." she said and he laughed harder.

"boy it was not that funny why you laughing." she chuckled.

"you funny shawty." he sat up after he finished laughing.

"welp the date is over." she stood up.

"i had fun i guess." he mugged her standing up also.

"mmhm, you not that bad." she playfully rolled her eyes and he pushed her shoulder as they walked back to the resort.

"say it ain't soooo😳." - kash

"wassammm." deedee said as they arrived at the fire pit where everyone else was.

"you soundin like yall had fun." draco smirked.

"i meann." eisha scratched her head.

"i knew y'all woulda started to tolerate eachother." yanna smiled.

"fuck up." deedee laughed and jay kinda frowned but she didn't say anything.

"ya tryna play truth or dare?" kizo asked.

"bet."

"i'm finna go first." lee said.

"yanna truth or dare."

"truth."

"is it true you felt a type of way when ski and lala had to sleep together."

"nah my baby know better than to do some dumb shit." she smiled.

"does he really?" - kash

"eisha truth or dare." 

"truth, mcht i already know what y'all gon ask." she shook her head.

"on a scale of 1-10 rate the date." yanna asked making everyone say oooooh.

"can a drink a shot to skip?"

"nah nah nah answer the question." deedee chuckled.

jay sank down in her seat.

"it was a cool 9." eisha mumbled.

"i knew it." lee laughed.

"jay bae you ok?" leia whispered to jay.

"yeah." she nodded.

"we gon talk later." leia said.

"draco truth or dare."

"dare you know me imma dare devil." he rubbed his chin.

"shut yo ass up." kiki rolled her eyes.

"go jump in the pool butt ass naked right now."

"ight i take it back truth."

"no nigga you have to do it."

"......fuck it." he thought for a while before saying.

he went up to the pool and faced his back to them so they don't see his black juicy cockadoodledoo.

"that's only for me to see." - kash

"nice ass bae!" kiki yelled as he finally got out of all his clothes making them laugh.

"y'all weird stop looking at my ass." he said jumping right into the pool.

"i could neva." bank laughed.

"we know, ya ass a pussy." kizo said.

they played a couple more rounds and they started taking shots so everyone was drunk now.

"stop that." deedee popped eisha thigh as she started slick grinding on him.

they dared her to sit on his lap for the rest of the game.

"oh my goddd y'all hurry up." she laughed throwing her head back.

"kizo truth or dare." somebody slurred.

"dare." he said and you could barely even tell his eyes was open.

"recreation three of your favorite sex positions with the prettiest girl in here." jay laughed.

she was still upset but she drank so much she can't even remember what was goin on.

"heard ju." he said getting up and walking straight over to leia with no hesitations.

"he so drunk y'all." lala laughed hoping that he didn't know what he was doing.

"get up ma." he laughed falling down on leia's lap.

"y'all is so irresponsible." she rolled her eyes chuckling.

"ight ight foreal im good." he shook his hair and stood back up pulling her up with him.

"get on the couch." he pointed to the pool.

"what was in them drinks." she mumbled sitting on the couch.

she was the most sober cause she didn't feel like getting drunk.

"oh damn i'm buggin." he walked over to the couch.

"kizo what are you doing?" lala scrunched her face up and he ignored her.

"ight i'm finna give y'all a sexual internet tutorial." he slurred.

"nigga you mean intercourse?" draco laughed.

"yea that."

"ok the first position is booty clappers." he bent leia over and got behind her.

"you gotta do this and then be like mine mine mine." he dry humped her three times.

"enough." she laughed standing up.

"and then you be like leg up!" he stood up and bent her over again while lifting up his leg.

everybody was watching him and dying.

"then you put one hand on neck, one hand on frontal." he put his hand on her neck and pulled her hair.

"nigga my shit finna come off." she laughed.

"ight i'm done, oh!"

"this is missionary." he dragged her down on the couch and got between her legs.

"then you gotta bang bang bang."

"bro ouchhh you doing it too hard." she whined.

"ight i'm done fa real." he said just laying on her.

in a few minutes they was all just passed out all over the place.

——————————————————————————

chapter took mad long to write for no reason at all😒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.1K 40
read to find out❤️
159K 7.5K 26
"𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺. 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 �...