Naruto: The return of the los...

By SundayFanFICS

It's been 19 years since that tragic incident....19 years since Menma and Narumi were known to be the only ch... More

Ch-1 Prologue
Ch-2
Ch-3
Ch-4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch-7
Ch-9
Ch-10
Ch-11
Ch-12
Ch-13
Ch-14
Ch-15
Ch-16
Ch-17
Ch-18
Ch-19
About Update.
Ch-20
Ch-21
Ch-22
Ch-23
Ch-24
Ch-25
Ch-26
Ch-27
Ch-28
Ch-29
Ch-30
Ch-31
Ch-32
Ch-33

Ch-8

4.3K 108 5
By SundayFanFICS

At Namikaze house.

" *laughs* I knew someday you two would be together but I didn't know Naruto would be the mastermind of bringing them together" said Kushina. Everyone had finally arrived at Menma's home for the sleepover with their stuff. In mean time Sasuke also prepared himself for the teases that were yet to be thrown at him.

Right now everyone was in the hall along with Kushina as they told her everything that happened today. "But when did you all planned this? While I was on my mission?" asked Ino.

"The plan suddenly popped up in my mind that day when Sakura came to our ramen shop....."

Flashback.
Yesterday.

At Ichiraku Ramen.

"So it's about Sasuke huh...?" asked Naruto. Sakura's silence was enough to give him his answers. "Look, tell me what it is maybe I could help you. What did he do to you?"

"He does nothing. And that is the problem." Naruto couldn't understand what she was saying so he asked "He does nothing?--" before he could ask he was interrupted by Sakura's soft bang on the table. "Since childhood Naruto....I like him since childhood. I have been giving him hints for a long time now but he can't even understand." Naruto was now on the verge to release a loud laugh but he was trying his hard not to let it out. He knew how dense his friend was. "I think I should give up now. Maybe he doesn't even like--" this time it was Naruto to interrupt her "Oye oye oye calm down Sakura don't say like that. Trust me I know that he likes you too".

"Really? Did he said that to you?" a ray of hope enlightened in her but soon it was crushed "No he never told me." replied Naruto to which Sakura gave out a sigh. "But but I know that he likes you. I have caught him many times staring at you".

"But if he never confesses then--"

"A confession is what you need right?" asked Naruto interrupting Sakura. She nodded her head with a blush "Then just leave it to me I have a plan." said Naruto. "A plan?" asked Sakura. Naruto then gave a devilish smile to her as he began explaining her the plan.

After some time when Naruto finally explained her the plan Sakura's face was painted in red. "Wh-wh-what a ridiculous pl-plan this won't even work" she stuttered due to embarrassment.
"Just...just leave it to me. I just want you to act tomorrow same as you did when you entered the shop. Ignore him so that he could feel something is off. "B-but-"..

"You want a confession right? You want it right?" Naruto was now really acting like villain as he glared at her. To his answer she just simply nodded her head. "Don't worry. Meet me at the park in evening. I will call everyone else too" said Naruto.

...............

At Konoha Park.

"We....we have a problem guys. Its about Sasuke".....

"What happened to Sasuke?" asked Neji.
Naruto then said them everything Sakura had told her earlier. "So you are saying that you have a plan to make Sasuke confess?" asked Hinata to which Naruto nodded in agreement. "Explain us then.." said Shikamaru as Naruto started to explain them the plan.

"Look, we all know that Sasuke likes Sakura. Only the thing is we want him to confess it." Everyone nodded to his words as he continued "If....if we make him insecure then he might say it." Everyone had a confused face so he explained it more clearly "What if there comes another guy who tries to steal Sakura in front of him?" The group looked at each other with a smile as they understood what Naruto was trying to say.

"But who would be that person?" asked Kiba to which Naruto replied with smile. "I have my Shadow Clone" Naruto made a handsign and created a exact of himself. Everyone released a deep sigh with a sweatdrop as they looked at his clone. Naruto was confused by such unsatisfying reaction of his friends so he asked "what happened guys?".

"This person...your clone will go and confess? Are you an idiot?" scolded Sakura. "Of course I will change his looks to make him look different person do you think I don't have braincells" Naruto fired back at her. "That's true..there are just so many things that one could figure out it's you" said Hinata. "Like what?" questioned Naruto.

"Your eyes....you are the only one with such beuti-- I mean such blue-orange eyes" said Hinata with a flustered look.

"Also your long untamed hairs...you need to do something of it" said Kiba.

"Your whiskers are the most unique one. That is the first thing you need to take care of. Maybe you should cover it with paint marks like Kiba" suggested Shikamaru.

Naruto was noting down all their points in his minds to picture a complete new look of himself. "So now this is just the first part. Next is....we will plan a lunch tomorrow. It is Sunday so I am free. So after the lunch my clone will come to the restaurant and confess Sakura in front of him. All of you act like it's shocker to you too. And after that we all will leave one by one leaving only me and Sasuke. After that I will take care of things." Naruto finally finished explaining his plan.

Everyone had no doubts on his plan as they all agreed on it. "Sakura you can leave now. Go home and rest" said Naruto. "I have some time so I can stay--"

"No no go home and prepare yourself mentally. You are the main character in tomorrow's play" Naruto grabbed Sakura by shoulders and pushed her to the exit. "Fine fine I am leaving. BYE" all of them bid her farewell.

Naruto kept looking at Sakura and soon as she was lost from his sight he gathered everyone to form a close circle.
"Listen guys. After we leave the restaurant we will regroup at the forest......

....and then as soon as they confess we will barge in."

Naruto , Menma ,Shikamaru and Kiba gave a devil laugh at the plan "now you have proved that you are really a member of our group" said Menma.
"I am already feeling sorry for those two.....but it will be interesting" Narumi also joined them in their devil laugh.

Flashback ended.

"You made that plan after I left!" Sakura was fuming with embarrassment and anger. Everyone had a heartful laugh at the story Naruto told leaving an embarrassed Sasuke who was centre of attention of the group for now. "All that happened just when I was out for one day? It would have been more fun if I were there" said Ino. "You both are going to be the topic for today's sleepover" said Lee.
"Naruto I am going to pay you back with this one day" everyone laughed at the little threat of Uchiha.
"Alright everyone, do your hygiene and get settled down for dinner.." Kushina went in the kitchen followed by Narumi and Menma who went for her help.

...............

The rest of the night continued with lot's of entertainment. After such a long time now that they all together came to the house Kushina showed them the photo album of their childhood. The talks on memories and laughs on their silliness was never ending. They played games , had fun, had dinner together and ignoring all the uncertainties happening in the world they enjoyed with no care.

Right now boys and girls were in the seperate room getting ready to sleep.
In contrast to girls room which was still noisy with their laughs and chats, there was boys room wherein everyone was already laying down quiet on their respective futon beside each other.
With lights off and rolled-up blankets all of them were just staring at ceiling of the room hearing the girls noise.

"Oye Sasuke" Menma was the first one to break the silence. "Hmm?" the room was still quiet with only Menma and Sasuke speaking...just the difference was that now everyone in the room was listening to their talk. "You know I could have arranged" no one was able to understand Menma's half sentences. "arranged what?" asked Sasuke. "arranged...."     "arranged..." as Menma extended it the group was now getting really curious. "arranged....a seperate room for you both"..

A moment of silence was shared in the room as the boy's took time to understand it. And soon the room got bursted into laughter. "Shut up" Sasuke blushed under his blanket just to get teased by everyone there. "Ahhh you are so lucky Sasuke. You are the first one among us to get a girlfriend. So when are you taking your step...Neji" Neji's mention caught him offguard as he got all flustered "Hey from where did I come?".

"What Neji is still single? I thought he and Tenten..." Naruto obviously said that to spice up the things. "This guy got no guts to confess. Just wait for Naruto's clone to steal your girl" Lee's comment got everyone lauging but soon it was interrupted by Sasuke "talking about Naruto....isn't he getting too close to Hinata nowadays". Everyone looked at him with narrow eyes and cheeky smile and started teasing him "Mmmmmmm Naruto player hidden in shadows".

"Oye Sasuke! You are saying this just to get revenge on me huh" said Naruto but his defense was suppressed by loud upraise by the group.

"Hinata!"

"Hinata!"

"Hinata!"

They all shouted so loud that even girls in other room could hear them. Naruto tried to shut their mouth as he threw the pillow on Sasuke's face. "How dare you hit my friend" Menma grabbed a pillow below his head and threw it on Naruto and without even realising it broke out into an all-out pillow fight.

...............

After a long exhausting fight of fifteen minutes all of them decided to finally sleep now. The room agaim went silent now with Naruto being the only one awake. He never told or showed anyone but past few days he has had only half sleeps. The dreams he was having would always cause him to shot up from his bed. He wanted to live his normal life with his friends but he was afraid how would he change after he ragains his memory.

Taking a deep breath in he closed his eyes surrendering himself to his sleep.

Naruto's dream
Flashback (7 years ago)

Naruto was sitting under a tree enjoying the nature around him. Burbling sound of waterfall accompanied by melodious singing of the birds and swift gentle winds was something he always enjoyed.
"Naruto...oye Naruto!" A deep sound that came close to him startled him. He looked behind to see a huge Nine-Tails Fox looking straight at him "oh it's you Nine-Tails".

"How many times have I told you to call me Kurama? Or from next time onwards I will call you 'kid' instead of your name"

"Oh sorry Kurama. Hey Kurama, my name 'Naruto' did you keep it?" he asked.
"No. Your name is kept by your parents. I know it because it was carved on your wrist ring. If you want to go find your family then you must get strong here"

"Kurama...you are the one who raised me right?" asked Naruto to which Kurama nodded "then you and me are family right?" asked Naruto with a huge grin on his face. Kurama replied him with a soft smile as he indicated to come near him. Naruto ran towards him and climbed up on his head.
Soon Kurama started walking somewhere. "You are so tall Kurama. I can see the whole forest" Naruto gawked at the scenery he was able to see from that height.

"Naruto are you practicing the Sand covering technique I told you?" asked Kurama. "I am trying to do it but it is so painful. Rubbing the sand over the body causes my skin to peel off....it hurts" Kurama could understand how tough it would be for a 12 year old boy but he had no choice. "Listen Naruto. The sword I gave you is one that can cut through chakra...it once belonged to my master. No jutsu can affect you until you have that sword with you. But it's demerit is....as it feeds upon your chakra you can't use any jutsus. So you need to rely on your Kenjutsu and Taijutsu skills" Naruto couldn't understand why was Kurama telling him all this again so he asked "What is the point though?"

"What I am saying is...you will always get attacked from close range. Mostly Taijutsu or Kenjutsu itself. What if in future you are matched up with someone of similar strength? Then the one whose body can sustain more damage will win. That's why Naruto you must do it...because you are the key" Naruto nodded his head in agreement after listening to his lecture for hundredth time.

The ride on Kurama's head ended as they reached to their destination. They were at such height that even clouds were beneath them. Naruto had never seen such beutiful view before. The temperature was low accompanied by strong winds. He in a look decided it to be his next hangout spot.
"I never knew there was such a place here" Naruto ran at the end of the cliff and looked down to see the never ending space. "Now remove your shirt".

"Eh?" Naruto was confused by what Kurama just said to him. "Remove your shirt I said. You will practice your Sage mode here".

"What??? Sage mode?? Over here?. I need to be super still for Sage mode and being still in this shivering cold....impossible" Naruto refused as hard as he could but nothing was going to work against Kurama. "More the difficulty better you will become".

"Hehhhhh....why are you making me do such hard practice?" complained Naruto as he took off his shirt and sat down to meditate. "In future you might face a lot of challenges Naruto. Fights that will decide the future of this world".

"Now that you talk about it...last day you were going to tell me something about a shinobi right? What was his name.......AH Madara" said Naruto as he hit his fist on his palm.
"Oh yes I didn't told you about him right....so from where should I start...." Naruto was waiting eagerly to listen to the story of the person Kurama would always mention.

"It goes back hundreds of years ago. The Earth was attacked by an alien species called Otsutsukis. There motive was a complicated one for you to understand now but in short the outcome was extinction of entire human species on earth. But there was a person who saved the world...Sage of Six Paths.

He sealed a horrifyingly vast amount of chakra inside him while he sealed Otsutsukis inside a very strong barrier but he knew that it would weaken along the time. His seal was not perfect because he casted it immediately after his battle in exhausted condition....this resulted  in secretion of a special kind of chakra which was actually an only power to break the seal.

Due to The Sage already sealed large amount of chakra in him he decided to seal this speacial chakra in his elder son Indra unaware by the fact that it was actually something that could be used to break the seal. This special chakra gave birth to a special  doujutsu called Sharingan....and the Uchihas.

Sage lived a very long life due to his extreme life force. Till then many generations of Uchihas already had passed causing this special chakra to multiply. By the time Sage realised this he was already on the verge of death. He split the chakra sealed inside of him in 9 parts...these 9 parts of chakra are nothing but us...the Tailed Beasts. In his last breath he wrote something on a stone tablet which only a very strong doujutsu could decipher.

He believed that someday there would come a person who will understand and correct his mistake.
And that person did come...his name was Madara Uchiha. When he read it  he decided to annihilate his whole clan along with himself so that he could stop the multiplication of this special chakra.

But the one who stood between his path was his very own best friend Hashirama Senju and in the end Madara was defeated. Madara was called a traitor , a madman, a psycho but if Madara would have completed what he intended to do he would have saved the world.

But he never gave up. He formed a group of like minded people to carry his mission....The Akatsuki. But now in present there is no use in killing Uchihas because the chakra has already multiplied enough...killing them now would cause no effect. There has to be some other way to stop them.

Remember this Naruto....what Madara did was not wrong. The seal will get weakest after 7-8 years...by that time you will be 19. Naruto..you are the Key...

Flashback ended.

Naruto shot up from his futon like every other night...but this time something was different. He was not sweating like he used to , neither he screamed when he woke up. Also the dream he had today was not blur..but as clear as if he was living in it.

' This is not dream...this..this is my memory. I remember everything now. I have lived it. That forest...that meditation point...that sage mode practice..that sand covering technique..I remember everything. Hinata was right, these are my memories not dreams. I just...I just cant remember what happened on the last night...the night after which I forgot everything. Kurama was right about everything...and I used to think that he was saying that to make me practice...I was so naive. 'By that time I will be 19' that means...this is the year he was talking about..'

............................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 4.5K 27
Naruto is a mother. Kakashi is a father. They are so in love. Minato and Kushina tries to bring her back into the family again. After all they have...
35.7K 1.6K 19
He finally understood Madara. The Senju were the ones in the wrong, they pushed the Uchiha out and Madara had tried to warn them. Instead, they threw...
56.5K 2.1K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
63.8K 1.4K 47
"I'm his twin sister I have to look out for him" a little girl around 5 mumbles to herself. "you don't have to protect Naruto" her father says to her...