๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐— ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐“ โ†’...

By frxvrr

โ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ'๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ป.โž โ•”โ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โœง โœฆ โœง.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ•— ... More

1. the message
2. the move
3. inarizaki
4. the sex addict๐Ÿ‹
5. porn๐Ÿ‹
6. bottom
7. horny๐Ÿ‹
8. high๐Ÿ‹
9. party
10. maddie
11. girls night
12. (y/n)
13. sunas house๐Ÿ‹
14. slut๐Ÿ‹
15. trouble
16. assumptions
17. discussing
18. topped๐Ÿ‹
19. mel๐Ÿ‹
20. the truth
21. softie๐Ÿ‹
22. pleasured
23. foursome๐Ÿ‹
24. introduction
25. izumi
26. last hangout๐Ÿ‹
27. news
special
update
28. locker room ๐Ÿ‹
29. first day
31. jealousy (sunas pov)
update

30. jealousy

5.3K 109 177
By frxvrr

~jealousy~

you were sitting on the bench, along with melanie. the boys were playing their first game, and so far it was going well. well, that's what you assumed anyways. you hadn't been focusing on their game, but instead on aoba johsais.

oikawa's sets are so perfect...and his serves are so powerful.

*TWEEEET*

you snapped back to reality as you heard a whistle being blown, and you saw the boys all cheering and hugging one another, along with melanie running in to hug them.

oh...is it over already??

you got up and walked over to melanie.

"hey, what was the score?" you whispered.

she looked at you, somewhat confused.

"you weren't watching??"

a look of guilt washed over your face.

"(y/n)!!" suna said, hugging you from behind.

"hey suna!!" you said, guilt completely consuming you.

he's my boyfriend, I should've been watching his game..so why was I watching aoba johsais??

"is something wrong (y/n)??" suna asked you, with a look of concern on his face.

"oh, nothing," you smiled, "congrats on your win!!"

suna smiled.

"yeah suna that spike was AMAZING." melanie said, giving him a fist bump.

you're kidding me. he scored the winning point too?? oh god I'm such a bad girlfriend.

"(y/n), come here." melanie said, walking to the other side of the court.

"were you seriously not watching? what happened is everything okay?"

"oh....uh...." what should i say? i can't tell her the truth, i still don't even know if i can trust her."

"hey (y/n)!!" a friendly voice called.

you looked up to see oikawa walking over to you, along with his spiky haired friend.

"so, did your team win??"

"uh...yeah they did." you smiled. "how about yours?"

please, I already know how your game went, I was watching it the whole time..

"yeah we won too!!" oikawa smiled, "do you know who you guys are playing next??"

you paused to think, but couldn't come up with an answer.

who ARE they playing??

melanie seemed to view your struggle, and she answered for you.

"some team from the kanagawa prefecture, tsubakihara or something like that."

"ahh tsubakihara!! well good luck!!" oikawa said.

he looked over to his spiky haired friend, who was looking down on his phone.

"oh, yeah, (y/n), this is iwa, our ace!!" oikawa said, putting an arm around both yours and iwas shoulders.

iwa looked up at you, and stuck his hand out.

"iwaizumi." he said.

you shook his hand. "(y/n)."

"OIKAWA!! IWA!! C'MON WE'RE ALL HUNGRY!!" someone from their team shouted at them.

iwa turned and walked towards them. "OKAY THEN LET'S EAT!! NO NEED TO WAIT FOR SHITTYKAWA!"

they all turned to leave and oikawa let out a small laugh.

"okay well it looks like i have to go!! bye (y/n), I'll see you around." he said, pulling you in for a hug.

at first you hesitated, but then you hugged him back.

he's just a friend, this is a friendly hug.

.............so why do i feel so warm, and safe in his arms?? it's... almost like i don't want this hug to end..and he smells so good too..

oikawa pulled away from the hug, and ruffled your hair a bit, before walking away.

"well then, let's get back to the team." melanie said.

you walked back to the team, and everyone began walking to their hotel rooms.

you saw melanie catch up with suna, who didn't seem to wait for you.

"he's probably just tired, he doesn't need to wait for someone walking as slow as I am."  you thought.

you said bye to the rest of the team as you went into suna's hotel room, and saw the twins sitting at the dining table, playing cards.

"SLAPJACK!!" osamu screamed, throwing his hands high in the air.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR YOU CHEATED!!" screamed atsumu.

"BULLSHIT!!"

the twins began bickering and you smiled, slightly laughing.

"EVEN (Y/N)'S LAUGHING AT YOU TSUMU YOU'RE SUCH A SORE LOSER." samu called out.

"SHE'S NOT LAUGHING AT ME SHE'S LAUGHING AT YOU DIPSHIT."

they continued bickering as you walked into suna's room.

he was facing the wall as he took his shirt off.

you knocked, to let him know you were there.

"hey." he said, turning to face you.

you looked at him for a few minutes, not knowing what else to say.

he walked over and lay down on his bed, and you went to lay down next to him.

you put your arm around his chest, slightly hugging him as he lay there, staring at the ceiling.

"i didn't know you and aoba johsais setter were so close."

you paused, and looked up at him. "what do you mean?"

"i saw you guys hugging and stuff." he said, running his fingers through your hair.

"oh, yeah we're just friends," you said, "don't worry about it."

the room filled with silence.

"I'm gonna go shower." suna said, getting up and walking out of the room.

you didn't think much of it, and you stayed laying on his bed.

───*̥˚──────*̥˚

you awoke to the twins, and you could hear them shouting from outside the door.

"good morning" you said, walking out of suna's room and yawning.

"SEE YOU WOKE HER UP."

"NO I DIDN'T YOU DID!"

"don't worry about it guys," you said, "where's suna?"

"oh he went out." atsumu said.

"he said he was taking a walk, but that was like an hour ago" said osamu.

a walk?

you got dressed and said bye to the twins, you figured that you'd take a walk as well, and possibly find suna.

as you were walking down the hall you saw oikawa, coming out of his hotel room.

"hey oikawa!!"

he turned and looked at you. "oh, hey (y/n)!! what's up??"

"nothing really, just going for a walk i guess."

"great! I'll come with you!!"

───*̥˚──────*̥˚

you were sitting at a café with oikawa, waiting for your coffees.

you saw him scrolling through his instagram, out of the corner of your eye, he was liking posts, when you saw a familiar face.

"hey, sorry i don't mean to bother you but could you scroll back up for a sec?"

"oh yeah sure, no problem."

he scrolled up, and you saw a picture of suna with this girl.

he wasn't looking at the camera, it looked like he was talking to someone else, who was slightly out of the frame, yet you could still see their black, curly hair.

"day w the guys!! <3" the caption read. disgusting.

that face.. she looks familiar.

........wait, I saw that girl. yeah, I did, that day outside the bathroom, the one talking to suna. how come he's never mentioned her??

"something wrong??" oikawa asked you.

"oh, no, it's nothing."

a waitress came over, and put your coffees down on the table.

"did you wanna go?"

"yeah sure." you said, getting up and walking out of the café.

you and oikawa continued walking around the nationals building, briefly watching some of the matches that were going on.

you were looking around the building, at everything that was going on, and you saw suna, and right next to him was a girl, cupping his face with her hands. next to them was the boy that was cut out of the frame earlier, you saw his curly black hair and his dark eyes.

i wonder why he's wearing a mask.

he was laughing, at suna and the girl holding his face.

why is he letting her do that? no.. I'm probably just overthinking it.

you looked back at them and saw suna glance over at you.

"awh shit." you muttered.

"you know what oikawa i think i wanna leave."

"oh okay!! where do you wanna go??"

"could we go back to your place?"

"yeah, sure, I was getting kind of hungry anyways." he said.

you both got up and walked out of the building.

all of that was probably a misunderstanding, but I just can't help but get angry anyways. there's no reason for me to be jealous, i know that, but..still.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.5K 22
"๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ" "๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" not the fanfic going around on tikt...
170K 4.2K 17
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐„๐„๐๐€๐†๐„ ๐…๐„๐•๐„๐‘โž โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* '*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก โ™กยธ.โ€ข*' โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ. ห—หห‹ 'หŽห— ห—หห‹...