31. jealousy (sunas pov)

~jealousy~

i got up somewhat earlier than usual. i didn't really feel like being unproductive today so i got out of bed and quickly got dressed.

when i walked out of my room i saw the twins eating breakfast already.

"what are you guys doing up so early?" I asked them.

"we couldn't sleep i guess."

i laughed slightly. they'll probably be sleeping throughout the whole day.

"well, I'm going out. call me if you need anything."

"where are you going this early??"

"a walk." I said, walking out the door and quietly closing it behind me.

i don't really know where I want to go, I guess I just need time to think.

melanie told me about how (y/n) wasn't watching our game. i don't really know why not though, that part kind of confuses me. well, it confused me. i don't know why i thought about it so much but i know aoba johsai was also playing their game at the same time. i saw them talking afterwards, so I guess my mind just came to the conclusion that she was watching him instead of me. that might not be the case, but still, I can't help but act bitter.

so, i thought a walk would help me calm down, because I don't want to act bitter towards (y/n).

i walked over to the building where the matches were going on. no one i know is playing today, so i don't really know what to do.

"rin??" a voice behind me called.

i turned around and saw those same dark eyes that i familiarized myself with.

"sakusa!!"

i threw my arms around him, giving him a hug.

"i haven't seen you in forever!!"

"i told you one day we would see each other at nationals!!"

"hey sakusa!!" another voice called.

we both turned to see a girl running towards us.

"god why....do you...walk so...fast..." she panted.

"oh sorry." sakusa said, slightly pushing her.

"rin, this is aimi. aimi, this is rin."

i waved at her, and she looked up at me.

"oh i know you!!" she said.

you have got to be kidding me.

"oh really? how did you two meet?"

i rolled my eyes slightly, and she put her arm on my shoulder.

"i talked to him yesterday!!"

"let me guess, she flirted with you?"

i nodded.

"aimi what the fuck."

"what??? are you blind or something look at him!! he's like, super fucking attractive."