π”‡π”žπ”«π”€π”’π”―π”¬π”²π”° | A MJ Fan...

By svftbuttercup

"I can't stand you." "I can't stand you either, but I like you....& you like me too....so there's nothing we... More

Copyright
Trigger Warnings⚠️
Characters
I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
Epilogue

III

283 11 9
By svftbuttercup

*The next day*
It's been a day since that incident with miss smart mouth & I hope that she gets the rest of my money soon. Anyways, as my buzzer went off, I got up from my bed to take a shower. As I went to the bathroom to freshen up before I went to the shower, I heard a small voice coming from the bedroom, "Baby.....where are you at?"
"I'm in the bathroom, what do you want?"
As I continue to freshen myself up in the mirror, I see her walk in here with just a robe on, "You really gonna shower without us daddy?"
"Lia, we already had sex hours earlier & plus, I had shit to do today.....and where is Elle??"
"You always say this Michael.....and Elle is still in bed knocked out."
'Damn.....I wore out Elle this time.', I thought to myself.
"Lia....both of y'all know how I was, before, during & after, y'all got with me..."
"I know that baby, but--"
"But, nothing Lia...."
After I freshen up, and before I was about to shower, I saw Lia pouting her lips together. Usually I fall for it, but not this time because I have really important shit to do today.

Minutes into working at my job, I was still thinking about how I can get the rest of the money. I want to call Tre, but he's still on my shit list from last night. And while I was doing some task at my job, I felt my phone buzz, I looked at my phone and saw that Michael out of all people texted me and how the fuck did he got my phone number, I barely give my number out to people these days.....
"Don't forget about my money smart ass.", he replied

I replied back, "Don't fuckin' rush me, I'm working on it & how did you get my number anyway!?!?!?!"

"Who do you think I got from....Use your damn brain....."

I took a deep breath because of 1.) I'm at work and 2.) I'm not trying to get fired because of this negro

Then I replied back to him, "Look here bruh, I was just asking you a simple question.....and if you keep nagging me about this shit, then I'm not giving you yo' funky ass money back!!"

His message bubble appeared, but then disappeared for a few seconds until he finally sent his message, "Imma keep tellin' you this, you betta watch that tone with me!"

"Whatever nigga. I don't have time for this shit, imma give you yo' money....."

I quickly turn off my phone, before Michael's dumb ass replied to me again. After I turned my phone, I continued to do my work.

*Some hours later*

Hours laters and I turned in for today, and when I was about to turn in, I almost forgot about Michael & his damn money. I went back to the work building I was pretending to make sure that the same amount of money from yesterday was still in tack. Everyone in the work goes to the safe to check if the amount of money stays safe, we always do that before we leave. I went into the safe and I started to press in the numbers until the safe was unlocked. I knew that there were cameras everywhere around the safe, so I had to be sneaky about it. Moments after I got a lump sum of money, I walked out of the safe like nothing happened, got out of the building, got into my car and drove home.

*At home*

Minutes into changing my clothes, I turned on my phone and I heard a buzz, I rolled my eyes when I figured out who it was.

"Fix that damn attitude of yours before I do!!"

I didn't respond back because this 'conversation' of ours would not go anywhere.....

"......Send me the address....."

After I texted him, I was searching for my shoes when I was about to leave my house......again.....

I heard my phone buzz again and I saw that he sent me the address. I put on my shoes, grabbed my keys and phone and I left my house.

{Michael's Underground Pen}

I arrived at Michael's pen, and I strutted into the place and as I was walking I had multiple eyes looking at me. I was irritated because Michael's dumbass, but I got more irritated because his workers can't keep their eyes to themselves. As I continued to walk, I saw Michael's back turned away from me. It looks like he was talking about some business, I didn't care, I just wanted to give him the money and go the fuck home.

"Aye!!", I yelled

Michael turned around and looked at me.....with an annoyed look on his face.

"Here's ya' fuckin' money......now delete my number out of ya' phone & leave me alone....!!"

He didn't say anything.....he just looked at me.....

I scrunched up my face by his silence and walked away. And while I was walking away, I had a feeling that Michael was talking about.....I don't know why.....& I don't know how, but I turned around walking towards him again.

"Hey...", I yelled again

He didn't turn this time as he was continuing to the same people around the table. I was about to yell again for the final time, but I wouldn't want to waste another breath on this man. I grabbed his shoulder turned him around and smacked him across his face, "that's for being disrespectful towards me"....."that's for getting into my house unannounced"...."and that.....was for getting my phone number & calling me at my damn job......I would've got fired because of you!!"

And as I was about to smack him for the final time, he roughly grabbed my wrist, he didn't grab it too rough, but he had a good grip on my wrist.

"Gentlemen, please excuse me for a minute, I gotta take care.....of some business real quick.", Michael said

Michael walked away from the table while pulling my arm roughly, as we were walking to his office, my heart was slowly beating fast by the minute, and to think of it, I low-key shouldn't have slapped him.....as I was overthinking, my mind got interrupted as he pushed me into his office. As he pushed me, he turned around to lock the door and after he finished locking the door, he turned back around facing me.....

"HAVE YOU LOST YA FUCKIN' MIND?!?!?!", he yelled
"COMING IN HERE LIKE YOU OWN THE FUCKIN' PLACE & HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SLAP IN FRONT OF MEMBERS OF VARIOUS CREWS!!!!!!"

I almost said something to him, but I chose to be quiet so he could finish. As he continued on blabbering, my eyes started to roll.....aggressively. He stopped in the middle of his sentence when he noticed me rolling my eyes at him. He walked up towards me, grabbed by my shoulders and pinned me against a wall.

"You got something to say since you were rolling your eyes at me!?!?", he said

"No....."

"That's what the fuck I thought....."

"You know what nevermind, I do want to say something...."

Michael heavily puffed, turned around and sat on his desk.

"Since you were so big and bad not too long ago when you pinned me against the wall, do it....kill me....since you wanna do it so fuckin bad."

There was quite a silent, but quick tension in the room between us. Michael rose up from his desk and walked towards me and pinned me against the wall yet again but this time he had his hand around my throat, my mouth was somewhat wide open because of that.

Just to let you know in a little secret, I like when hands were wrapped around my throat (not the aggressive way), but as soon as he wrapped it around my neck, I got somewhat turned on.

The once aggravated tension between Keisha & Michael suddenly became sexual between the two.

"Do it.....kill me, since you wanna do it so bad.....", said Keisha

Michael paused for a moment, "Nah.....imma just do this instead."

He leaned down to her height and kissed her. She was shocked that he was kissing her, but she was already sexually frustrated enough because of his hand on her neck, so she kissed him back. The aura was getting clouded by the minute by both of them. He picked her up by her legs and wrapped them around his waist.

He wanted a piece of her since he first saw her, but his one of his flings, Lia wouldn't like it,, she's the type of bitch that would try to find a way to ruin your reputation or your life, and Elle.....she didn't care, she was wanted to fun, like any normal person in their 20s would do....Before Michael & Keisha was about to hit second base, she stopped.

"W-wait.....stop....this isn't right....."

"What's not right??"

"This....THIS....the whole fighting with each other & about fuck each other thing.....And plus we just met.....well you broke into my damn house, but we still met and on the other hand, you probably have a girlfriend back at home....I-I cant do this, please put me down..."

"Alright, I respect your decision, I might be a dickhead, but I respect women's decisions when it comes to things like this."

As he put her back on the floor, as he did, Keisha buttoned up a few buttons that Michael unbuttoned when they were making out. And after she finished with the last button, she chuckled. Michael turned around and asked her, "What's with the chucke??"

"Cause.....I didn't know that Jackson has a soft spot..."

Michael had a slight smile on his face, "Shut up, I'm like this because of my mother....she taught me better than that....."

"Mm....well....she raised a good boy....to a certain extent."

"Look here, don't talk about my mother like that....!!"

"Alright alright, I was kidding jeez."

" 'I was kidding jeez' my ass, you know what just go home, go!"

"Fine!!", as she gathered the rest of her stuff, she walked to the front door of the office, unlocked it & as she was about to leave she said to him, "I hate you...."

"You say that now, but you didn't say that when we were in the corner making out now were out....just admit girl....you want this dick, but....you're just in denial...."

"Fuck you Michael!!"

"Oh babygirl, I will, just one day, you gonna be calling me daddy when I'm them guts."

Keisha's face started to get hot, "Bye Michael, I'm sick of you."

She left the office and ran to her car as fast as she could and drove home.

{Moments later}

Minutes later after she left, she parked her car in front of her house.....she was still shocked about what happened....

"Whyyyyy, why did I do that......!!!!! Ughhh.....I literally made a deal with the devil by kissing that man......FUCK MY LIFEE MAN!!!!!"

Because she knew in her gut that some shit was about to go down, if she keeps interacting with him....

After that mishap happened between me & Keisha, I went early than usual. I usually go home at around 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning, but this time I came home at around 10 or 11.

As I came home and put my stuff away, I heard music from my room & I figure as much that was Lia playing music in there. I went upstairs to my room to see Lia in my chair doing her hair not paying attention to the world at the moment.

"Hey Lia"

Lia got shooked up by the sound of my voice, "H-hey babe....You scared me, I didn't you'd be home this early. Did something happened??"

"Yes"

"No", I replied

"Oh okay. And before you ask, Elle is at the salon."

"And you weren't there with Elle becauseeeee???"

"Becauseeee I wanted some alone time with you daddy."

"Lia, I'm kinda tired today, can we do this another time??"

"Excuse me??"

"I saiidddd, can we do this another time please."

"Why are acting like this....you never acted like this....are you talking to somebody behind my back Michael?!?!?"

"No!! And if I was it's nothing your fuckin' business!!"

"You know how I feel about you talking to other bitches!!!!"

"We not officially together so why the fuck are you tripping?!?!"

Tears were starting brim around her eyes, and I was starting to feel bad, but at the same time neither Elle or Lia are officially my girlfriend(s), their just flings to me.....nothing more & nothing less.

"If that's how you feel Michael then I'm sleeping in the guest room tonight. You can sleep by yourself."

"Lia, I—"

"Just save it Michael...."

And with that being said Lia ran out of the room with tears running down her face.

It's been a couple of hours since Michael's & Lia argument and Michael was trying to go to sleep, but he couldn't because he really made Lia feel bad. He wanted to make up with her so she wouldn't be mad anymore, so he exited from his bedroom and opened the guest room door.

"Lia....."

Lia was sleeping somewhat peacefully, but she knew that Michael would come into the guest room and would to make up with her & this happens every time between those two.

"Lia....I know that I hurt your feelings earlier & I just wanted to say that I'm deeply sorry and I want to make up with you, but you probably won't forgive me so quickly & you're highly upset with you right now and I understand that, sooo yeah, that's all I came here for."

Michael kissed her on her temple and before he was to exit the room, he felt his wrist being slightly pulled.

"I forgive you.....and I'm sure we can do that lil 'make up' now daddy."

Lia pulled Michael by his neck and both of them started to get entangled into some toxic make up sex.

A/N: "All Of This Love Is.....TOXIC....!!"

~~~~~
Cast of Lia & Elle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.1K 18
"Michael I don't think this was right. I am a married woman." "Yeah to a man that doesn't love you, let me love you!!" Lena Waters had just moved int...
8.6K 236 45
Good things always come an end they say. Is that the case for Y/n and Michael too? It's the 1990s and Y/n and Michael are married but are they happy...
240K 7K 61
When Ryan and Michael, who aren't from entirely different worlds, meet at a club where Ryan and John are promoting a new clothing line that Michael...
13.8K 466 24
Kayla has already been through enough turmoil in her life. She has a beautiful home, a job and she's married but that's just it..Nobody knew what hap...