๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ต ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜...

By itzmeAgnes

This story starts from Neil choose Juhi and Mishti over Avni. There will be certain changes. Peep into story... More

Prologue
Introduction
Malhotra
Khanna
Devils
Dazzerls
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Cover
Chapter 4
Dazzzerls
Teaser๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 5
Ranking๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Reviews
Help๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Teaser ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Precap ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30: It is real ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–”๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–š๐–Š๐–‰
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Epilogue
Reviews

Chapter 6

1.8K 116 106
By itzmeAgnes

                                                                                   Hello Cuties,😍😍

                                                                                    I come back

                                                                              Did you missed me?

                                                                                 Enjoy Reading 📖📖

Neil's Pov

World is not a wish granting factory. I understand that. When i was in college, i met Juhi there. It was a love at first sight no attraction at first sight. I proposed her and she accepted that. That time i was very happy that she accepted my love. Then i told to my mom about Juhi. She accepted her and our engagement also over, that night that was the biggest blunder created in my life. That night i gave myself to her. Next day she died no her fake death happened in front of my eyes. 5 months i went in depression. I thought that i will never fall in love. But Avni an angel come into my life as case no 123. She stole my heart during mine and Riya's marriage. My fiance was there but my eyes and heart was always on her. I slowly fallen for her. She married me for the sake of her revenge or saving my family from Dayawanti's marriage. But i help her to complete her revenge. She bring happiness in my house. My mom always degraded her but my love for her didn't degraded. She helps me to find Juhi by knowing she is my ex girlfriend. She finds my daughter. One day i saw Mishti with Vidyut, i lose my control i shouted on my love. Words can really hurt. Be sure to taste your words before you them out. My love, my wife. She was feeling unwell the day i shouted on her. I don't know what happened to her? Is she has health issues. She always neglect her health. Huh my stubborn queen. If something happened to her?   I can't lose her. I lose my wife, my ajooba, my choco. I don't deserve her. I miss her tantrums and her cutness.

Ting Tong

Neil comes from his Avniland and goes to maindoor and see.

Juhi: Give that letter. I will give to Neil.

Man: This letter belongs to Avni Neil Khanna.

Juhi (angrily): Huh that najayazz is not living here. And i am Juhi Neil Khanna. That slut is gone from here.

THUDD

Neil slaps Juhi.

Neil: How dare you, how dare you.

Juhi: Ne..Ne..Neil

Neil: Just shut up and get lost from here.

Juhi goes from there fearfully and angrily.

Neil to Man: What is this?

Man: Who are you?

Neil: I am Neil Khanna, Avni's husband.

Man: But she..

Neil: She is mad, don't take it seriously.

Man: It is a report from Sanjeevani Hospital.

Neil snatches that report and goes to room. He opened that letter and saw...

Kitna scroll karoge

Avni Neil Khanna is...............

Pregnant

Neil dropped that letter on floor.

Neil: Me..Me..Mein papa bane wale he. Avni is pregnant with my child. How can i do that blunder. I ousted Avni from this house and my life. Aur mera bacha she/he will hate me.

AVNI......

Neil cried for hours.

Night

Everyone comes for dinner. Maddy and Kareena comes from Ragini's clutches. Neil goes to hall.

Maddy: Neil you took a great decision by marrying Juhi. You saved Khanna's reputation. But i don't like her attitude.

Bebe: Maddy, she is Khanna's daughter in law.

Juhi and Mishti goes to hall and sees Khannas.

Juhi: Kareena are you okay?

Kareena: It's none of your concern.

Juhi: Kareena, mein tumahi bhabhi hoon.

Kareena: No, No way, i will never give my super bhabhi's position in my heart.

Juhi:

Kareena: Even i have a doubt, Mishti is bhaiyaka beti hai.

Juhi:

Kareena: Aur aplog sharam aati mujhe, meri family bolne ke liye. You guys are heartless people. You guys hurted a poor soul. Aur ma, she is the one who gives light in my nahi our life. Bebe, how can you do this. First of all you doubted her character, then her birth. Shwetha aunty and Prakash uncle i expected a support for my super bhabhi. Aur bhaiya, why did you marry her when you can't support her.

Maddy: Kareena

Kareena: Don't shout, truth does not change. And ha Khanna you hurted a poor soul,oops sorry one nahi 2 souls. Super bhabhi is pregnant with Bhaiya sorry Neil Khanna's child.

Khannas are shocked. Neil sits numb. Because he can't believe his sister hate him. Aur Khannas are shocked that Avni is pregnant.

Guys,

I am back. Did you like the story?

I am sorry for the small chapter. I will update soon.

I have a doubt on this chapter. Thank you shifa_avneil, sweetyshanaya90 and Angel_of_Universe  for giving me suggestions. Thanks a lot. 

Target: 30+

Thank you

Your's
Minnzz😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 11.7K 79
This story will start after the break of neirohi's engagement. This story is only about Aarohi how she will move on or whether some people will help...
225K 18K 46
Girl - Would you able to name our relationship. What if you break my heart ? ( her breathe is hitched ) . Boy - ( while kissing her neck) The day I f...
43.3K 5.2K 52
Peep into it! Story written by me and @ishqezain1805 COMPLETED ON 12 AUGUST 2021
52.6K 4.6K 24
Peep to know about the story becouse it's secret ๐Ÿ˜‰ (UNDER EDITING) Highest ranking - #3 in AvNeil (08.06.19) ๐Ÿ˜„ #1 in SecretLoveStory #3 in ZainIm...