𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗬 | 𝗲. 𝗷...

By funnyfairies

Marley Boarding School is full of spiteful snakes, and Y/n L/n as one of them. When Eren Jaeger transfers to... More

𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎
𝟑𝟏
Hello!
𝟑𝟐-Christmas Chapter
surpirse surprise

𝟐𝟖

2.3K 62 10
By funnyfairies

——————

                                      ——————

NEW YORK CITY, AMERICA
SATURDAY, APRIL 13TH
10:26 P.M.

You sat at the desk in the hotel room, the chair facing Eren. He was sitting on the bed, his hair damp from the shower he just took in the bathroom. He followed you back to the hotel in his car since it was the closet to where you were. You were in a new change of clothes, feeling finally clean. Eren had an extra set of clothes in his car so he changed aswell.

It was dead silent, you didn't now if you should speak or let him start off. You both thought it would best for the both of you to talk about everything, basically to clear the air.

It was clear he was still in love with you, practically obvious. You didn't want to say that you still really loved him because you thought it would change everything. But sometimes change is for the best?

What if you told him? Would you two get back together? Did you even want that? Yes, you did. But then again, you were leaving next week to go back home.

"I'm sorry I fucked up." His head hung low, like he was ashamed.

"I'm not forgiving you, but I just want to move on from what happened. I hate thinking about it." You gazed at him, he was just staring at his hands that sat in his lap.

"Do you hate me?" His eyes meeting yours, longing for the answer he wanted. Eren just wanted you both to forget what he did, but he knew that wouldn't happen. Truth be told, what he wanted was to just be back with you, and for new memories between you to be made.

The question took you back, making your heart pump at an intense speed. You parted your lips,
"Why would I ever hate you?"

"Because I screwed up, plus you compared me to Jean."

You laughed a little to yourself, of course you don't hate him, but you were still upset with him. You could never hate him, it was a feeling that you would never feel towards him.

"I don't think I'll hate you. Your someone I'll always have a soft spot for." You reached out for his hand, holding it in place.

"Where do we go from here? I won't stay in your life if you don't want me to." Eren held your hand tighter as he said the last part, his eyes staying glued on you and examining your every movement.

"I don't know..Eren I'm not even going to be here next week. I'll be back in Toronto." You couldn't look him in the eyes anymore, if you did you would just feel guilty.

He pursed his lips,"Right.."

"What do you want though?"

Eren knew what he wanted, he didn't even have to give it a second thought. But what if he told you, and it potentially ruined you? He felt like he had nothing to lose.

"Y/N, all I want is you." Eren lifted up your chin to see you fully, once he did, he was looking at your eyes brewing with tears.

He took his thumb and ran it under your eye, collecting the tear that started falling. You got up from the chair and sat by him, your head resting on top of his shoulder. Eren wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into him. You placed your head onto his chest. He still smelt the same, always like mint and that fancy cologne he wears all the time.

"I don't know what I want anymore. I still have feelings for you, but I can't just leave my job."

"I really don't want to pressure you into making a decision, but you're the one who has to make to final choice." Eren already knew where his thoughts were at, and he was going to stick to them. It was you he was worried about.

Those words stuck with you for the remainder of the night. He was right. The choice was yours, and it would single handily impact your future greatly. What if you picked the wrong choice? Was there even a right choice? You had a week to decide, and you were dreading it.

If you hadn't bumped into him, you would be at the after party right now, probably being celebrated for your accomplishments. You weren't necessarily mad that you missed it, in fact, you were glad you missed it. You wouldn't have came to the realization that you still really had feelings for him until he showed up.

This was going to be a interesting week.

                                    ——————
MONDAY, APRIL 15TH
11:24 A.M.

The woman in front of you was writing something down every other minute you talked. You thought this interview would be fun, it should've been. But all you've been thinking about was him, Annie had been suspecting something every since you didn't show up to the after party. You told her something came up, but she wasn't buying..at all.

The conversation lasted longer that night, and he put his new number in your phone, along with his address. You avoided getting on it just in case he would message you, even though you wanted him to. You thought it would be better for yourself if you didn't look, but the feeling that he did message you gnawed at you from the inside.

You barely got any sleep over the past weekend, that was on your part. You weren't in the mood for any of this right now. The interviewer was persistent, and extremely talkative. The room was blinding, lights everywhere that hardly allowed you to see. You were faced in front of her in a leather chair that was uncomfortable.

"So, do you think you'll be working on any new projects soon?" Another questioned was fired at you, barely giving you time to process what she said.

Your eyes wondered to the clock and back to her, this was supposed to end at 11:30. "Absolutely, I'm always thinking of new ideas to start working on."

You smiled, completely fake. Yes, this was her job but it was getting annoying. You wanted to tell her she would do a great job at being someone in the paparazzi because she's so annoying. But, you stayed to yourself and continued answering the questions coming your way.

As soon as the interview ended, you darted out of the building towards your car. The last time you ate was last night, so your stomach was growling left to right. A half-full coffee cup sat in your cup holder, it was hot and tasted odd. You instantly regretted even thinking that the coffee would be good.

You had to get back to your hotel and change to meet Annie for lunch, you were constantly running around and it wasn't even noon. You put little effort into your outfit, only wearing jeans and a graphic tee, covering up your hair with a baseball cap since it was so messy and you didn't bother fixing it.

When you reached the hotel, you made sure you still had time to change. You were barely making it at this point. You hastily brushed your teeth, in attempt to get the coffee taste out of your mouth. You ran your brush through your hair and called it a day, rummaging through the clothes you packed for the week.

You had multiple suitcases filled with bathroom essentials, clothes, shoes, and accessories, so finding things were pretty rough. There was a pile of clothes in the bathroom that needed to be washed, but you never attended to them. It was only the beginning of the week and things were hectic.

You found a short-sleeve button up that was airy on the shoulders and tucked them into a your fresh pair of jean shorts, putting on your sunglasses and shoes and going out the door. Annie was probably waiting for you at the restaurant, pissed off. She hates waiting.

Note to self, never schedule lunch right after work, it never works out because you lose track of time. You should have never agreed to lunch at 11:45, bad mistake.

——————
11:55 A.M.

You were right.

Annie sat there with her hands crossed over her chest, her nose scrunched up at you. You didn't bother moving quickly towards the table, it would be funny to piss her off a little more.

"Sorry I'm late, I just came from a interview." You set your bag in the seat next to you, sitting directly across from Annie.

"Yeah,yeah. I waited for you so we could order together." She gestured to the menu, not bothering to open hers. She probably already knows what she wants.

"Thanks..how was things so far this week?" You flipped through the menu, blown away with how much shit was on there.

"Well, I just finished up a photoshoot with your dress a hour ago, I don't have anything else scheduled for the day."

"Lucky, I have something right after this." You closed the menu and pushed it to the side.

"Okay this is a boring ass conversation, are you okay?" Annie clasped her hands together, grabbing your attention.

"This weekend was something else, I ran into someone that I didn't expect to see."

"Was it Eren?"

How did she know? And why was it her first guess? You felt like he always had something to do with all of your conversations, every single one.

"How do you even know?" Inhaling deeply, you held your hands in your lap.

"Armin kind of told me, he was at the show."

"That's where I saw him, and why does Armin always keep shit from us?!"

"I know, he always does that." Annie rolled her eyes and looked around the restaurant, catching the waiter coming towards your table.

Annie, along with you ordered. The waiter went on their way to leave you to your conversation with her.

"I cannot believe you're getting married." You stared at the ring around her finger, hugging it perfectly.

"Me neither! And at such a young age too, you'd think I'd become a parent like next year."

"Don't jinx yourself Annie, you never know what could happen." You smiled at her, it was like you were her parent and she was growing up too fast.

But it felt like things for you were moving too slow, when would it stop? You wanted to get a move on with the things in your life, almost like you were waiting for the perfect opportunity to actually start your life. What if that opportunity was right in front of you, and you aren't seeing it?

                                     ——————
I'm probably going to start making chapters shorter just to get out more than I planned since the story is coming to a end, but don't fret, things are "slowly" getting better.

-reece <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 1.7K 19
Yelena x Fem Reader (Modern AU). Contains a lot of smut. They are in college. Ymir's your clingy ex, Yelena is the hot girl you've never seen before...
2.3K 155 18
Y/N dreams of adventures like the ones she reads about in her books-until she becomes the prisoner of a fearsome Beast in a mysterious, enchanted cas...
19.6K 724 30
She's an optimistic aspiring actress, and he's an obstacle she crashed into. She finds him to be a waste of time, he finds her to be a pain in his a...
416 23 9
~All Characters in this story belong to Hajime Isayama.~ ~Starting at a new school, Eren Jaeger and Mikasa Ackermann slowly come closer as the world...