Almost Enough | Steve Harring...

By notdaisyloll

_ | Every night, the same dream, every morning, the same. Nightmare *** ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—Ÿ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜... More

Almost Enough
0. the little girl in the lab
i. meet me. bathroom
ii. party favor
iii. quarry
iv. monster with no face
v. hole in a tree
vi. starting nancy the slut wheeler
vii. sisters
viii. finding will in the upside down
ix. 815
xi. you are like papa
xii. ๏ฟผsuperspy
xiii. william byers
xiv. demogorgon
xv. mind flayer
xvi. close gate
xvii. dont cream your pants
vxiii. boyfriend and girlfriend
xix. scoops ahoy
xx. plotting russians
xxi. sliver cat
xxii. that's definitely not chinese food
xxiii. a trip to china sounds nice
xxiv. lets go nerds
xxv. bathroom secrets
xxvi. family back together
xxvii. i promise
xxviii. on the fourth of july. ๏ฟผ
xxix. we'll say hello again
season four vol one, vol two
xxx. ice cream
xxxi. no one has to know
xxxii. doughnuts
xxxiii. it's addicting
xxxiv. flashback
xxxv. six lil nuggets
xxxvi. darkhold
xxxvii. what mouth
xxxviii. suffering
xxxix. eddie
xl. gawking at julia
xli. vecna
xlii. the book of the dammed
xliii. brainstorming phase
xliv. i dont henderson
xlv. lucas
xlvi. ruth
xlvii. my letter to you
xlviii. an angel
xlix. hellfire club
l. 006
li. heaven
lii. blast the door
liii. black widow
liv. so so beautiful
lv. favorite make out spot
lvi. i trusted you
lvii. hands off
lviii. send me
lix. watergate
lx. he payed me a visit
lxi. war zone
lxii. they always find out the truth
lxiii. i dont hate you
lxiv. julia
lxv. bad things will happen
lxvi. its your year

x. am i bullshit

20.4K 609 214
By notdaisyloll

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// ten
• 𝖺𝗆 𝗂 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍

Breakfast was always important to Jim Hopper, as he worked in the kitchen making his children french toast, Julia had walked out of her bedroom going straight to the fridge grabbing the orange juice carton when her father suddenly yelp. "Oh, Jesus!" Hopper clutched his chest staring down at Eleven who wore a white sheet over her head with two holes in over the eyes.

"Ghost." Eleven says quietly. Julia chuckle passing her to grab three glass cups from the cabinet above. "Yeah, I see that." Hopper says not paying attention to her as he moved the pan from the stove onto the table counter.

"Halloween."

"Sure is but right now it's breakfast, come on, let's eat." Julia says to her, placing the glasses down on the table freshly filled with orange juice. "They wouldn't see me." Eleven turned to Hopper as he moved around her.

"Who wouldn't see you?" Julia asked thanking her father when he placed a fresh smelling plate of toast in front of her. Eleven turned to her saying. "The bad men."

"What are you talking about?" Hopper furrowed his eyebrows down sitting across his eldest daughter. "Trick-or-treat."

Hopper exhaled turning his head towards the girl. "You want to go trick or treating?" He asked her but he already knew the answer, Eleven nodded eagerly.

"You know the rules." Hopper mentions getting up off from the table.

"Yes, but—"

"Yeah, so you know the answer."

"No, but they wouldn't see me." She tried again, Julia hated that eleven wasn't aloud to do teenager stuff like she did when she was her age, but back then Julia didn't have a target on her back.

"No, I don't care."

"But they wouldn't see me." Eleven repeats.

"I don't care, all right, you go out there, ghost or not, it's a risk. We don't take ricks. All right? They're stupid, and..." Hopper paused cutting through his toast.  "We're not stupid!" Eleven glared through the thin sheet.

"Exactly, now, you take that off, sit down and eat, your foods getting cold." Hopper moved back sitting down, Eleven ripped off the white sheet taking a seat with an annoyed expression.

Hopper saw the angry expression written all over her face, he sigh rubbing his face saying. "All right, how about I get off early tonight, and I buy us a bunch of candy, and we can sit around and get fat, and we watch a scary movie together? how's that for a compromise?"

"Co-compromise?" Eleven repeated slowly.

"C-O-M-promise. Compromise, how about that's your word for the day? Yeah? It's something that's kinda in between. It's like halfway happy."

"By five-one-five?"

"five—fifteen yeah, sure." He shrugged.

"Promise?"

"Yeah, I promise." He leaned down. "Halfway happy." She took a bite out from her toast, Hopper reached over messing with her short brown hair, she chuckled smiling up at him.

"Hey, dad, can I go to a party tonight?" Julia saw that her father was a good mood, deciding to take the opportunity to ask. "I'm going with some friends."

"A party, huh? Where exactly is this party going to be?" Jim immediately turned on his protective dad mode on folding his hands in front of his body. "Do I know them?"

"Um, it's Tina' party, it's small, nothing big. I could be home by—" Julia trailed off, knowing her father would like her home before midnight. "Ten, no later then ten, i don't want to get here before you, all right?" Hopper tells her sipping on his orange juice, Julia smiled happy with his answer.

"You got it."

••

Around 6pm Julia started to change into her halloween costume, after that she walked out of her bedroom placing the head piece on, walking out she spotted Eleven on the couch and sat down beside her. "Hey, I'll bring you candy from the party, ooh maybe even some cake." Julia touched el' curly hair.

Eleven smiled softly glancing up at her sister. "Okay." She turned back to the television when a honk came from outside.

"Well, that's my ride, stay inside." Julia kissed her head stepping outside, Steve and Nancy whistled watching her walk towards them, "please don't." Julia shook her head getting in the back seat, Steve looked at her through the rearview mirror. "What are you supposed to be?" He asked driving off.

"a magical fortuneteller." Julia answers crossing her leg over the other, Nancy glanced back to her best friend, with a cheeky smile on her face.

"You look hot." Julia grew flustered under her glaze, The brunette twisted her frame around sitting back to face her boyfriend. "Doesn't she look hot?"

Steve lips parted ready to answer, he had always liked Julia since the moment they first met and now things were different, his feelings have returned for the girl but he didn't want to risk the relationship he had with Nancy, things were just getting better. Steve gripped the steering wheel turning to face his girlfriend. "This has to be some trick." He scoffed.

"It's not! I swear!" Nancy denied.

Steve cocked his head staring at Julia before nodding, "yeah, you look hot." Steve smiled, Julia's cheeks burn scarlet red staring down at her lap drawing stars, "thanks, you're not so bad yourself."

••

When they arrived to the party it was crawling with people, some were outside on the lawn making out with each other or drinking beer, some were even gridding on each other, Julia quickly caught up with the couple when she spotted Billy Hargrove in the middle of the dance floor.

"We got ourselves a new Keg King, Harrington." Tommy came up to them, with Billy by his side who with a lit cigar on his lips.

"Yeah, that's right!" other boy praised.

"Yeah. Eat it, Harrington." Josh spat getting in his face. Steve didn't utter a word removing his sunglasses making straight eye contact with Billy.

Nancy loop her arm through Julia's walking them away from the boys into the kitchen to get a drink. "What's in this?" Nancy asked a teen looking down into a crystal bowl laced with red liquid.

"Pure fuel! Pure fuel!" He screamed slapping his chest, Julia scrunched her nose pushing the guy away. "Whoa!" He burped loudly stumbling back.

Julia took a red cup serving herself, one cup wouldn't hurt. "Hey, whoa, whoa! whoa! Take it easy." Steve joined them and stopping Nancy, Julia hadn't notice the girl reaching in for second till Steve came. "We're just being stupid teenagers for the night, wasn't that the deal?" Nancy dipped her cup back into the bowl, drinking it in one go before wiping her chin and walking away.

"Let her have fun, it's been awhile." Julia says him, seeing the upset expression on his face, she finished the cup with a pant turning to Steve. "do you have candy?"

Steve furrowed glancing behind him then to her. "Why— why on earth would I have candy?" Julia shrugged raising her brows. "It was just a question, come on, let's dance."

••

After a while Julia had separated away from Steve walking outside, she felt like the crowed was making her sweat, but to make matters worse the weather outside smelled like beer and cigarettes, she didn't like it. "Hey, you actually came." A familiar voice came behind her.

She turned around seeing Billy loopy drunken smile, sweat dripped down his chest as he flickered his cigarette down to the pavement. "Yeah, are you having fun?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Yeah, by the way, I forgot to mention, how did someone like you end up being friends with Harrington?" Billy stomped his foot down, resting his hands on his slim waist.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Julia asked tilting her head back trying to read his mind but his mind seemed to be spinning, Billy chuckled shaking his head. "I'm sorry let me rephrase that, you, Juliana Hopper I see that you are to good and from what I have seen your a good person and I never complement anyone, so coming from me, it's an honor." Billy shrugs smugly.

Julia pursed her lips trying to stop the smile from fawning on her lips, but failed when she let out a small laugh covering her mouth, Billy smiled seeing a spark in her eyes. Julia's took in a breath wiping underneath her eye. "Wow, thank you, I actually do feel honored."

Just a Billy was about to say something, a blurb ran out of the party, Julia couldn't catch who it was from how fast then went by, she turned around seeing her best friend, immediately growing concern. "Billy I have to go but it was nice seeing you." Julia patted Billy's arm, walking away from him to Steve.

"Steve?"

The teen exhaled deeply leaning back against his car door, he watched at his friend approached him. "Am I bullshit?" Steve asked her, his heart was hurting from what his ex-girlfriend told him, even if she was completely wasted he couldn't help but feel heartbroken from her words, Julia frowned instantly shaking her head.

"No, of course not, why would you even ask that?" Julia says, laying her hands on his upper arms, "Nancy, she said I was bullshit and that we killed Barb, but we didn't kill Barb, right?" Steve asked looking into her green eyes.

"No, we didn't kill Barbara, okay? and your not bullshit. She is drunk, she isn't in the right mindset, you can talk with her tomorrow, clear things up when she's sober, yeah?" Julia removed her arms and opened them. "Come here."

Steve pushed off dropping into her embrace, his arms wrapping her waist resting with her stroking a gloved hand down his back, staying into the warmth for a moment longer until she pull away. "Let's leave, take me to the store." She patted his cheek moving around going towards the passenger seat.

"Wait, why? The store?" Steve furrowed not hesitating to get in the car, starting up the car before driving away from the party. "Didn't I ask you for candy earlier and you said no, so now I want candy." Julia's tells him it wasn't a complete lie that she wanted something sweet, but she also need to get Eleven some as well.

"All right."

••

"Thanks for driving me back home." Julia says as she got out of the car, they had bought a lot more candy then they were normally supposed to get but after that they drove around town while listening to music, Steve nods whilst eating a snickers bar.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Julia shut the door.

"Hey, wait, wait," Steve called out for her rolling down the window to his car, Julia turned back leaning down to look at him. "Yeah?"

Steve shut his eyes for a second, then reopening them with a sigh, "Billy. I saw you talking with him earlier, is that a thing now?" He asked drumming his fingers his lap nervously not meeting her eyes.

Julia laughed shrugging with a tiny smirk. "Maybe." Steve's eyes widen at her words, suddenly making his heart drop to his stomach. "I'm kidding, no it's not a thing, Billy isn't my type, why you ask?" Julia was actually curious why her best friend was suddenly interested in her love life.

Steve laugh shaking his head. "uh, i was just curious, i alway look out for you, Billy doesn't seem to be a good guy, so be careful." Julia smiles nodding. "Goodnight scarlet."

"night, ranger." Julia teased walking away, into her home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.8K 51
"๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ.. ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™š๐™ง" _______________ ...
146K 4.1K 20
โ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐€ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‹, ๐Œ๐”๐๐’๐Ž๐.โž โ•ณโ•ณโ•ณโ•ณ สฌสฌ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ... แœฐ ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ณ๐‘ซ๐‘บ แœฐ โ†ณ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Œ...
65.3K 1.5K 31
Max Mayfield x fem OC season 2 - โœ… season 3 - โœ… season 4 - โœ… season 5 -
64.9K 1.3K 24
๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ /blษชs/ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ INFORMAL ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...