Kaine vs Trell

By B_too_drippy

"you mine shawty none of these fuck niggas can have you cause at the end of the day...you gon' come right bac... More

1⚫
2⚫
3.⚫
4⚫
5⚫
6⚫
7⚫
8⚫
9⚫
10⚫
Characters
11⚫
12⚫
13⚫
14⚫
15⚫
16⚫
17⚫
18⚫
19⚫
20⚫
21⚫
22⚫
23⚫
24⚫
25⚫
26⚫
27⚫
29⚫
30⚫
31⚫
32⚫
33⚫
⚪⚪⚪⚪
34⚫
35⚫
36⚫

28⚫

2.9K 87 117
By B_too_drippy

omniscient

"You should behave and make me proud Kara"Stefan smiled as him and Kaire walked down the stairs.

"My name is Kaire...not Kara"she mugged him.

"I don't care"he shrugged as they went to the backyard seeing all the gentleman and a few ladies waiting for him.

He put Kaire in front of the people so everyone could get a good look of her.

"Everyone this is Kaire,I hope you have all taken a good look of her because we are going to get straight into the auction"Stefan smiled.

Malaysia was sitting there in disguise...she was so disguised that not even Kaire could see her Cora had added her name to the list.

She had gotten the address and Kaine was waiting on the outside of the home waiting on making his attack and he had came with only Trey because this was personal to him and there was no need to bring a bunch of his homeboys because he only had to get to Stefan and Stefan had no type of security.

"Now let's start the auction with the lowest amount on the table $50,000?"

"$50,000"Someone yelled.

"Thank you how about $70,000"Stefan said.

"$70,000"A man in a white suit said.

"Great can I get a $100,000".

His greedy ass was really jumping numbers like how you gon' go from 70 to a 100.

"$100,000"A lady in red smiled.

"I'll double it $200,000"Malaysia smiled looking classy.

"Going once...going twice..SOLD"Stefan smiled.

I'm taking him up now"she said softly holding her ear piece telling Kaine it was the perfect time to get in.

The plan was to sell Kaire to Demos but he didn't show up to the auction.

Malaysia stood up and walked to Stefan with a smile on her face.

"You must be Mr Stefan"she smiled seductively.

Now Stefan had a weak spot for women that's for sure.

"And you must be the lady who gave $200,000 for Kaire"he smiled touching on her cheek "what do you plan on doing with Kaire"he asked her.

"I can't have kids I've been trying to adopt but they won't let me because I have a criminal record"Malaysia made up a story.

"You a beautiful woman what harm could you possibly do"Stefan questioned.

"I could show you upstairs"she bit her lip.

Stefan nodded and made his way upstairs.

His wife was doing shopping and Cora was locked in her room.

Kaine was in standing in the room that he assumed Stefan would go in and he was behind the door.

Stefan walked in and Kaine chuckled closing the door and the locking it.

Stefan turned around with fear as soon as he saw Kaine.

"How did you get in here...h-how did you get my address"he questioned.

Kaine sighed and emptied his Glock 19 and threw the bullets on the bed along with the Glock.

"Kaine let's talk about it y-you can have your daughter s-she hasn't been sold"Stefan begged.

"Do you know what my daughter's name means nigga"Kaine asked Stefan walking closer to him"it means precious".

"Kaine come on if you kill me Tarji won't have a father"Stefan pleaded making Kaine laugh.

"She don't even like you...she hates you"Kaine said then he threw the first punch which resulted in Stefan falling and hitting his head against the wall.

Kaine did nothing but punched him over and over getting his blood on his fists.

All he could think about was how Stefan had kidnapped Kaire from him even though it was just 3 days.

Kaine was seeing red, he had murder on his mind he wanted to hear nothing about his kids.

Kaine stood up walked to the bathroom to wash the blood off his hands.Trey came in the room and the first thing he saw was Stefan's bloody barely breathing body laid up on the floor.

"Nigga now how am I post to get this nigga body out of here...it's people everywhere outside"Trey said waiting for an explanation from Kaine.

Trey was dressed as a gardener which made everything fall accordingly to plan.

"Come on Kaine think"Kaine whispered to himself looking out the window.

"Bro-"

"Aight chill chill chill I got it"Kaine looked back at Trey "look you need to get Malaysia to bring a up a black refuse bag and we put his body in there like the trash he is"he said looking at his bruised fists.

"Then we take him out like we taking out the trash right"Trey questioned as Kaine nodded.

Kaire was waiting in Kaine's car outside as him and Malaysia had planned.

"You finna be aight doing this"Kaine asked Trey as he picked up the Glock he had put on the bed along with the bullets.

Trey shook his head "I been doing this for years is all good...I'm finna take this nigga to one of our spots"Trey said meaning that he was planning to Torturing Stefan to death because that's the least he deserved.

Since there was people everywhere outside Kaine wondered how he was going to leave this place without anyone questioning who he is because everyone knew everyone in the auction it's something that they had been doing for years with innocent children and this time Kaire was a victim.

Cora was his way out.

Kaine pulled out his phone and texted Cora.

Kaine: which room you in

Cora: the last one on the right before the stairs.

Kaine looked around the house and he went into what seemed like an office.

He searched around and eventually found paper clips.

He went to the room that he believed she was in but he had to make sure.

"Cora you in there"he questioned.

"Yeah".

Kaine picked the locked and eventually opened the door.

"I need yo help"he said as Cora nodded.

"Yeah anything".

"I need you to walk me out as your boyfriend".

Cora blushed but she hid it.

"Okay".

Kaine wrapped his arm around her and they went downstairs.

Nobody really looked at them because they all knew Cora and they assumed she's fine and had a visitor over and that was how he would leave the house without any suspicions.

She walked him outside and Kaine unwrapped his arm from her shoulders...he ain't fucking with minors like that.

"Thanks mane...Cora I owe you whatever you need just call me if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have been able to pull this off".

Cora smiled as Kaine walked off and went straight to his car where Kaire was waiting on him.

"daddy"Kaire smiled jumping onto his lap.

He hugged onto her tightly and that's when he realised how much he loved his daughter even though he had only known her for a few months.

"Are we going home now"she asked getting back in her seat.

"Yeah"he smiled then he pulled off.

He drove back to their house, they got out the car and he picked her up and they walked into the house

Kaine

Tarji jumped up when she saw me and Kaire....I put Kaire down, Tarji went on her knees to get to her level.

"My baby..are You okay- did they hurt you- what happened- you don't have to answer that I'm just happy you okay"Tarji said pulling her into a deep hug.

She stood up and looked at me then she hugged me "Thank you"she whispered.

Kaire ran up the stairs..most probably looking for Kaisha

"Don't thank me I had to do it"I said rubbing her back.

"I love you"she smiled then she pecked my lips.

"Girl stop playing and gimme a real one"I said pulling her closer to me kissing her...her hands travelled all up in my shirt as we made out right there.

My phone began ringing which led to us pulling away from each other.

'Jayda' was the name that flashed on my screen.

"I gotta take this"I mumbled.

Tarji nodded and she went upstairs.

"Wassup".

"Nigga don't wassup me...WHY YOU AIN'T COMING TO SEE YOUR DAUGHTER "Jayda yelled at me.

Now who she think she is.

I sighed "You need to fucking chillout ma I told you what I was dealing with".

"Janari deserves to see her father too,I understand that Kaire was going through it but you need to remember that you have 2 daughters"She said in a calmer tone and she was right I ain't even gon' cap.

"I'm on my way"I said then I hung up.

Now here's what's going on...yeah I got 2 daughters Kaire and Janari, I didn't tell Tarji about Janari cause honestly I haven't got the chance to.

I got Jayda pregnant back in high school when she was 16 and we share a 6 year old daughter.

And yeah I am planning on telling Tarji cause i can't be living no double life.

I told Jayda about Kaire a while back and she understood because was was never together but we have a good relationship for sure.

I quickly changed my clothes and put them in a bag...I need to burn those.

I changed into some new clothes and as I was about to leave Tarji came back down with the vacuum cleaner.

"Babygirl I'll be back....I gotta be somewhere"I said pulling out my car keys"lock the doors and I love you".

"I love you too"she smiled.

I drove to Jaydas apartment which was about 30 minutes away.

I made my way to her place...I knocked on the door, she opened open and I let myself in.

"Look who's here"she playfully rolled her eyes and closed the door.

"You didn't even 'hi' a nigga and you already on my dick"I shook my head putting my keys on the table.

"Boy fuck you"she said going to her room.

"You already did"I mumbled following her "where my daughter"I questioned.

"She's asleep"Jayda shrugged she finna wake up in an hour or sum.

I just stood there staring at her..she dressed like she going somewhere I know damn well she ain't going nowhere looking like that.

"You going somewhere".

"No"she shook her head.

"What do females like"I asked Jayda sitting next to her.

"Who are we talking about".

"Tarji....I mean her birthday is coming up and shit".

"I mean shit like jewellery and I mean real diamonds"she said making me look at her like she's dumb.

"Fuck I look like buying fake diamonds".

"Ooh my bad and Birkin bags,Chanel bags and a car maybe and some dick"She laughed.

Jayda is like my bestfriend honestly I ain't even finna cap.

"You females want too much"I shook my head.

"Boy we expensive...I don't know Tarji personally but she look expensive"Jayda said getting up.

"When you became so thick".

"Ever since my nigga started hitting it from the back".

"You know you been single for the longest"I shook my head.

"No I haven't and don't go on my bed with yo shoes on nigga"she mugged me.

I sighed "I wonder what you be doing in this bed".

"Dad"Janari said coming in the room jumping on top off me.

A smile formed on my face as I seen her smile.

"You really need to tell Tarji what you got going on"Jayda said.

"I know"....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 2.1K 45
𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒,𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟...
210K 10K 24
Narillia Skye DeRose is left to take care of her 4 year old brother, Niko Sevyn DeRose, with no dad in her life and a mother who could care less abou...
824K 28.9K 60
𝑴𝒓. 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈 -𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙮𝙘𝙡𝙚, 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚. 𝑹...
103K 2.4K 50
after tommy tells me something happened to ghostbur my heart sank. I go home with the feeling of guilt letting ghostbur go with tommy to visit dream...