Five Hargreeves/ Aidan Gallag...

By dracomalfoysimp78893

You are 18 in all the books. This is an Aidan Gallagher, Five Hargreevss and Nicky Harper imagine book. There... More

The top Assassin
Since 1948!
Black coffee with a side of you ๐Ÿ˜‰
๐•‚๐•๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค'๐•ค ๐”น๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••
Aidan Gallagher X Reader
Two Number Fives?
What are we?
Live stream- Aidan
Who needs popularity when I have you- Nicky
The switch
The fake eye
The one girl you don't cross
Bowling with Hearts
Five or Five?
Hate is my love. Part one
Hate is my love. Part two
A bitch or misunderstood?- Nicky
The Christmas party
I am the Board- Five
Change- Five
who doesn't want drugs, sex and attention
T.W//Pain- Aidan//T.W
Runaway- Nicky
Maybe school is okay- Five
Author Note! Please read
The b!tch aka number 8
We found our love in a hopeless place
Season three
But I'm dead...
Lyric prank -Aidan
Premier- Aidan Gallagher
Movie tickets- Nicky
sorry-aidan Gallagher
Truth or water- Aidan
Five?
Help me- Aidan
Paparazzi- Aidan

y/ns story in the words of y/n

859 14 9
By dracomalfoysimp78893

"Five and I sit in the kitchen of our friend Eliot's house explaining to the two dumbass infront of us what öga for öga meant but I guess I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm going to give you a quick explanation of what's happened these past few weeks."

As I storm into the handlers office I notice a man with her. Are they dating?

"Yes Ms Stark?" I say nothing as I chuck the files on her desk. "Wait. You will work with Mr Hargreaves."

Boom thats when five and I first met. Splish splash tish tash two years later

Five and I were having coffee talking about old movies.

"I'm going to escape this horrible place and you will come with me."

No question just a statement. I didn't know it then but this was going to change everything.

We escaped. Turned seventeen. Accidentally blew up a donut store. Got told we were crazy by fives sibling. Got holes ripped through my favourite top for an eyeball. Got ditched for a fucking mannequin. Used my old assassin blood to injure hazel and Cha cha. Was secretly hurt five picked Delores over me. Was the only one to realise Klaus was gone. Ditched five and Delores in jealousy. Got Diego out of jail. Found a useless drunk five with an even usleser Delores. Wait is that a word? Doesn't matter. Melted a plastic bitch without five finding out. Ohhhh I got into a car with an idiot and an asshole.

"Why is she here?"

"Because she's important"

"Doesn't fucking feel that way."

"Watch your language young lady"

"Or what ape for brains? Going to send me to the moon for no reason?"

"I'll have you know that was traumatizing for me."

"Good for you. Still doesn't make me care."

"You bitch."

"I may be a bitch but at least people want me around. I'm not embarrassing unlike you and your family."

"That's enough y/n."

"No five I'm over this shit. All I ever did was help your sorry ass and I regret it."

"Oh yeah and what are you going to do?"

"Leave."

"The world is ending in..."

"How many times do I have to say it. I don't care!"

Okay so it wasn't my best moment and I didn't think what I was doing through but in my defence these boys were going to be the death of me anyway. Ape head turns to five and whispers

"How do you deal with that annoying bitch?"

"Call her that again and see what happens."

"What it's not like you care. As soon as you got that doll everyone saw you forget about her."

"You should've stayed on the moon and it's because I love her."

I roll my eyes at the two. The car stops and out come Hazel and Cha Cha.

"Whats with the masks?"

I roll my eyes at five. He is a dick. A complete and utter dick.

"It's protocol dumbass. Hazel. Cha Cha."

"Y/n"

"Ms stark."

Five glares at me but I have no care as they go back and forward with negotiations.

"So we agree. You guys can leave with the case and we will leave with our lives."

Okay now a lot was a blur last thing I remember was waving hello to Ben, Diego and klaus who are all basically my besties now.

"Y/n, Five."

"Handler."

"What do we have here?" The handler must have seen me glaring at Five. "Realise your mistake y/n?"

"Yes."

Five looks shocked but the handler smiles.

"Beg me."

"No."

"Oh stop you are to kind. You are rehired."

I didn't even compliment the annoying bitch but from fives reaction maybe I will thank her. She throws me a briefcase and I'm back in my old room. Felt good to be back here. Then someone lands on the bed Infront of me, five.

"What the hell y/n!"

"Whatever are you mad about Mr Hargreaves?"

Okay probably also not one of my best moments.

"You just abandoned me like I'm nothing."

"Hurts doesn't it? Maybe Delores can help you be happy again." I press the button on my wall. "Ohhhh Steve can you go get Delores the doll from apocalypse 201"

"Of course mam."

"You are being such a bitch and why? Because your jealous of Delores. Well sorry if she's done more for me than you!"

"More for you? She's don't more for you! That fucking bitch has never taken a bullet for you nor has she risked her career. I killed my own family just to keep you safe!"

"Well I didn't ask you too. I never needed you to protect me."

"And now I never will."

"I'm sorry."

"Cry about it."

"Just listen. Please. Don't I deserve that at least?"

"No but you never get what you deserve."

"I should never have got you into this and I shouldn't have ditched you for Delores but I can't have you looking at me this way." He pauses as if waiting for me to talk but all I do is continue to sharpen my daggers. "It's safe with Delores cause she's seen me at my worse but with you. I want to be perfect cause that's what you deserve."

"Yeah yeah I stopped listening after hearing your pity party."

"Y/n please! Your making this hard."

"Making what hard?"

I smirk seeing him flustered and go to get up but I feel a wrist on my hand pulling me onto his bed.

"What do I have to do to make you forgive me?"

"Beg."

"I don't beg."

"Well then I don't forgive you."

Okay but you guys don't understand how stressful this was I honestly thought he was going to leave me.

"Y/n please I beg of you forgive me."

"Good enough but was kinda hoping for an I know I'm not worth it but-"

Five cut me off by kissing me.

"Sorry but you wouldn't shut up."

Boom boom bam like a Tonka train.

"Now here we are listening to the idiots argue about who was dumb enough to think it was a person."

I look at five who is smiling at me but looks fairly angered with the two "adults"

"Okay once you two get your life issues in check we will try to have an adult conversation with you again but for now Five and I are going to our room."

"And the room will not be free to disturb"

And with that we spacial jump to our room.

"So what are we-"

As usual five cut me off with a strong kiss.

"Less talking more clothes off."

This is going to be a long painfully exciting night.

"I better be able to walk tomorrow."

"But then I wouldn't have done it right. And you know how much both of us like things done right."

"So I'm a thing now?"

"Your whatever I want you to be Mrs Hargreaves."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 9K 45
How dysfunctional can a family get? Throw in some powers, an emotionally absent dad, raising emotionally stunted children, one of them stuck in a chi...
1M 18K 200
I promise if you keep reading my grammar will get better :3 requests:close Finished:๐Ÿ’š Made by:apricot hargreeves ************* If you're fan of noa...
245K 8K 18
[RE-WRITING] โSo we're not just co stars?โž โyeah I don't think so.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...