The next Bismarck (Azur Lane...

By UnknowingFire

Y/N L/N, made from the all mighty and greatest ship to have ever sailed, Bismarck which sunk a long time ago... More

Bio
Chapter 1- Bismarck Meets Her Son
Chapter 2- Meet The Other Ships
Chapter 3- Meet The Sakura Empire! Plus My Date!
Chapter 4 - My first Mission
Your Harem
Chapter 5- Hehe, I'm A Spy!!
Chapter 6- Maybe... I have fallen, for a lovable Knight And An Eagle
Chapter 7- To EAGLE UNION!!!
Chapter 8- Day Before Disaster
Teaser :New Bio: Y/N Meta
Chapter 9- Day of Infamy
Chapter 10 - Becoming Meta
Chapter 11- Code: 666
Chapter 12 - Blast from the past
Chapter 13 - Maybe I Wasn't Alone
Chapter 14- Final Battle
Special Chapter : Happy Birthday, Bismarck

Special Chapter - Mini Bismarck

5.6K 87 116
By UnknowingFire

Not canon and not part of the story. It'll be a short chapter. After this, I'm on hiatus till late October

Your Pov

While walking around the docks of the Azur Lane base, I was thinking where could mom be? I haven't seen her ever since she went with Ark Royal. I then went towards the base and went to find Belfast.

You: Belfast, are you in here? Belfast?

Belfast: Hello there, master Y/N, is there anything that I could do for you?

You: Yeah, have you seen Bismarck lately? I haven't seen her for the whole day, I'm kind of worried.

Belfast: Ah, I'll lead you to her. If I'm not wrong, she's supposed to be finished with Ark Royal by now.

Belfast then led me to a room where she then opens the door as I see Ark Royal and the most cutest little girl I've ever seen!

You: She's so cute! Where did you find this child?

Ark Royal: Uh Y/N... That's your mom, Bismarck. You see, I was testing a special tea where it would make anyone who drinks it a child.

You: Hold up, that sounds like pedo pedo pedo pedo pedophilia. What the hell?!?! How do I turn her back?!

Ark Royal: You can't, but don't worry, it'll wear off in a week.

You: Phew. I need to call the whole Iron Blood for a meeting now. Belfast, could you bring them all here?

Belfast: Of course, master.

Bismarck: D-Daddy?

I think an arrow just shot threw my heart because that was so adorable! If I make her cry, Tirpitz isn't going to like it, so I'll play along, I guess. I wonder how the others will find this?

You: Y-Yeah, I'm your dad. Come on Little one, let's go to a meeting, your comrades are waiting for you.

Time skip

As all of the Iron Blood ships were in the meeting room, they were looking around, mainly for their leader while also questioning why they are here.

Deutschland: Hey, lowly animal, Where's your mom?

You: Let me get to the point first. The reason I called all of you in such a short matter of time. Well... Just have a look.

I then picked up my mom or her child form as everyone was confused.

Bismarck: Hewwo! (Hello)

Prinz Eugen: Aww~ Who's this little fellow? Is she yours Y/N? How could you lose your virginity to someone else before your girlfriend?!

Roon: Who did you had sex with?! I demand to know!!!

You: Yeah, she's why and before you say anything, no, I did not lose that yet the child I'm holding is Bismarck.

...

...

Iron Blood: What?!?!

Hipper: She?! This child here is Bismarck?!?! How did this even happen?!?

You: A certain pedophile placed a potion in a tea hat makes anyone who drinks it a child for a whole week.

Tirpitz: Ark Royal!!!

Ark Royal: NIGURENDAYO! EVERY SHIP FOR HERSELF!

You: Calm down, mother Tirpitz, it's only for a week. Afterwards, everything should calm down. As for how we will prepare for the upcoming week, if mom ever is gone, she places me in charge, so her is the plan, I'll be the one taking care of the paperwork also while taking care of Bismarck. If you're all busy, I hope some of you are free to take care of your leader, is that understood?

Iron Blood: Ja!

You: Good, you're all dismissed. If you need me, I'll be in my mom's office doing paperwork while taking care of mom.

I then carried my mom as the 2 of us went to the office. I then sat down and began to work but man, I did not know that mom had to do this much work, her desk is literally stacked with papers everywhere!

Time skip

After doing a bit of paperwork, I noticed that mom was getting bored. She is a child, so it's quite normal for children to get bored.

You: Bismarck, how about we go out and take a walk for a while?

Bismarck: OK!

I then held my mom's hand as we then left to have a walk around the docks. Those who aren't from the Iron Blood were giving me stares which was normal since they never thought that I would have a child. But they really didn't know that it was my mom.

GGGRRRRR~

Looks like someone is hungry. I looked at Bismarck who held her stomach as I laughed.

You: You hungry?

Bismarck: Yeah...

You: Come on, I'll bring you somewhere to sit and we can eat, I brought some sandwiches for you.

Bismarck and I then went to the port as I took out 2 sandwiches that I made. I gave one to my mom and what did I receive? Well... THE MOST PUREST THING I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE!!

You/Author: AAH! SOO CUTTEEE!

I then held my chest with my palm from the cuteness overload. How is mom so cute when she is a child?! You know what? Ark Royal, for once, you did a good thing, but I think Tirpitz will still come after you so I guess its fair for me but not for you.

Bismarck: Mm? Papa, are you ok? Do you have a heart attack?

You: N-No, papa is ok. Just admiring how cute my little biscuit is!

I said that while pinching my mom's chubby cheeks. If she was an adult right now, she'd kill me. Once we had finished eating, Bismarck then fell asleep, so I picked her up and went to her office. When we arrived, I placed her down on the couch with a blanket covering her. I then smiled as I then kissed her forehead.

You: Sweet dreams little biscuit.

Time skip

As the week went by, I spent lesser time with mom or her younger self. I had been so busy with work that I barely see Bismarck. During this whole week, I asked Hipper, Eugen, Tirpitz, and Z23 to look after her. I could have asked Zepplin, but she's busy with Zeppy. While doing my work, Bismarck comes up to me.

Bismarck: Dad...

You: Yes?

Bismarck: D-Does daddy no longer want to be with Bismarck anymore?

NO! NOT THE FEELS CARD!

You: W-Why would you ask that?

Bismarck: Because... you have been spending less time with me everyday and give me to other people so that you can focus on your work... I kept on thinking that daddy doesn't want me anymore... You never come to fetch me at the end of the day... 

You: I-I'm sorry...

Bismarck: NO YOU'RE NOT! YOU PRIORITISE WORK OVER ME! I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU'RE EVEN MY DAD ANYMORE!

You: Bismarck... please listen-

Bismarck: NO! I WON'T! YOU'RE THE WORST DAD EVER! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

I think my entire heart and my world just shattered into pieces. Bismarck then ran away as she slams the door behind her. I then got up from my chair and ran after her but by the time I went out of my office, she was gone.

Z23: Y/N, where's Bismarck? 

You: She's gone missing, I need you and the whole Azur Lane to go and find her. She can't deploy her riggings yet so she must still be on the island.

Z23 then did as she was told and everyone then went to find Bismarck, including me. How could I been so stupid?!?! I wished that I made myself put Bismarck over work. I'm sorry Bismarck, I wished that I was better for you.

Time skip

You: Anyone found her yet?

Enterprise: No, it's already dark, yet no sign of her.

Cleveland: I checked the forest, nothing. Even with my sisters with me.

You: Where could she have gone too? She's making me worried sick. 

Tirpitz: Wait, there's one place where schester would mope and if she needs to clear her head. 

You: Right, that place. I'll go find her myself, she's my responsibility.

When I arrived at the place, there was a small dark figure on the branch. The tree was fine, but the thing that's scaring me is that there might be a landslide.

You: Bismarck!

Bismarck: What do you want?

You: I-I'm sorry... for not spending time with you. Work is hard ok? I want to spend time with you as well bu-

Bismarck: Zip it, I don't want to hear it. I already told you, I never want to see your face, I have no father. 

Just then, rocks started to fall which caused more to follow as well. As if on instinct, I rushed towards Bismarck. She was stuck to the ground, petrified. I then pulled her in close as I covered her body with mine and my riggings. Afterwards, I fell unconscious from a rock hitting my nerve.

3rd Person Pov

When the landslide was over, all the ships were looking for Bismarck and Y/N under the rubble. When they found them, Bismarck was crying while Y/N was unconscious. Bismarck was shaking Y/N's body, hoping he would wake up.

Bismarck: Come on dad, wake up please, I'm sorry that I said those things to you. DON'T LEAVE ME,DAD! I REGRET WHAT I SAID TO YOU, I'M SO SORRY!

Enterprise then placed her hands on Y/N's neck and lets out a sigh.

Enterprise: He's alive, but his condition isn't stable. Vestal, get a medical bed here, now!

Vestal: Already on it. Akashi should be on her way. By the looks of it, the landslide made his riggings take quite a beating and as for his body, he won't wake up for a while.

Time skip

It has been another week, Bismarck was still a child, even though the effects should have worn off. As for Y/N, he was still unconscious. As of now, Bismarck was next to her "father", hoping that he would wake up.

Tirpitz: Bismarck, we have to go, lunch is ready.

Bismarck: I'm not hungry, Tirpitz, just eat without me...

Tirpitz: I know you're still moping about your father, but the more you mope, the more that his chances of waking up might be less.

Bismarck: Don't say that! I want him to wake up, I want to tell him that I'm sorry for saying those things to him! I... I want my dad back...

Just then, a hand was placed onto Bismarck's tiny ones as Bismarck looks up to see Y/N smiling.

You: Don't worry my little biscuit, dad is always here for you...

Bismarck: Dad! I'm sorry I said those things to you, I don't deserve you as my dad...

You: Don't say that... because no matter how many times you say you hate me or turn me away, papa is always there for you, always, so don't be sad, smile.

Just then, light engulfed Bismarck as she then turns back to an adult. When she opens her eyes, she say Y/N holding her hands.

Bismarck: Y/N! What happened to you?! Did something happen?!?! Don't worry, mama will fix this for you ok-

You: Ahahaha... Tirpitz, we have a lot to tell her, don't we?

Tirpitz: Hehe, yeah... Welcome back schwester.

Bismarck: H-Huh? Did something happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 472 8
Y/N or as known as Kriegsheld is the third ship of the Bismarck class. He is also the first ship boy. During a mission, he was betrayed by his own te...
74.6K 2K 66
The Atlantic Ocean, 20xx. The war between the alien Sirens and humanity has been raging for decades, with the Sirens having a seemingly unbreakable...
60.2K 1K 43
-Book one- When the war between Azur Lane and the Red Axis broke out, a person led their fleet into the fray. The fleet, lesser known by many, has ac...
53.2K 513 11
Formerly Azur Lane x Male Reader. What if a ship from the future somehow came to the past? Well, let's find out as Azur Lane finds an ally that might...