Dark Slayer - Izuku Midoriya

By ColdHeart1501

His cold eyes enough to tear your soul apart into two just like his blade would do to your body, his voice so... More

- Chapter 1 -
- Bio -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -

- Chapter 4 -

1.7K 38 9
By ColdHeart1501

Chapter 4 - Friends

"Okay I'll tell the results quickly" ,said Aizawa as a holographic blue screen appeared in front of the whole class.

'1st - Izuku Midoriya

2nd - Bakugou Katsuki

3rd - Izumi Midoriya and Shoka Todoroki

.

.

.

.

.

20th - Minoru Mineta'

"Pack your bags Mineta your out. I wasn't gonna expell you, but that stunt you pulled in the locker room of trying to peep on girls states more than enough than any words" ,said Aizawa in a bored tone as Mineta was just going to start an argument when he felt a demonic presence behind him, as he turned and saw a sight that made him pee his pants.

"YOU DARE TRY TO PEEK ON MY PRINCESS, DIE" ,said Bakugou as he sent number of explosions towards Mineta and sent him flying straight outside UA as he turned towards the other students. "ANYONE DARE PEEKS ON MY PRINCESS AGAIN I WILL KILL THEM. UNDERSTOOD" ,screamed Bakugou as Aizawa just stood in the back thinking of how possessive and overprotective student he had. Izumi stifled a small laugh before she went ahead and kissed Bakugou on the cheek, making him blush deeply.

"Not in front of everyone" ,Bakugou mumbled as Izumi just hugged him, while in the background Kirishima was screaming "SO MANLY" , while Mina and Togakure were squealing and hugging on seeing a cute ship in front of them.

"Don't I have a cute boyfriend nee-san" ,asked Izumi as she turned to see Izuku in deep thought.

'Hmm so that peppermint haired girl's name is Shoka, Shoka Todoroki, daughter of Endeavour. I thought she would be more outgoing and expressive, but it seems she is cold, almost emotionless. Well that can't be, as she had blushed earlier. Looks like she has some issues too, as I only saw her using her ice quirk, and not her fire one as those hair and that mark that looks like burn just can't be a birthmark. Looks like I have to look into it, as it is what a hero would do.... No scratch that its because I feel somewhat connected to her I'm sure of that, I need to do somet...'

Izuku was in deep thoughts about that girl as he felt someone tap his shoulder. Coming back to reality, he saw Izumi tapping his shoulder frantically. "Since you were day dreaming, I need you to retrieve a student named Shinsou for me from 1-C, he is transferring to 1-A since he had the highest score after Mineta" ,said Aizawa as he and Izumi left to go back to class, while Izuku went to retrieve the guy.

-- In Class 1-c -- 

'Damn it damn it!!! Just one more point and I would have made it to the heroics class, but now I am stuck with these dumb idiots' ,thought Shinsou as he saw Present Mic all the way in the front call out a random student for the answer to the English question. Putting his head down, he wished to God for some of the coffee his father used to make for him, the only thing that had been kept him from dropping down and rolling away from this excuse of class, when he suddenly heard the door open.

A tall figure came in, and almost half the female audience passed out from his hotness, while the others blushed on seeing the the build of him underneath his long blue coat and black sleeveless vest he wore over the uniform shirt. "I need a guy named Shinsou" ,said the figure to Present Mic as Shinsou got up. "Come on, you are transferred to the Hero Course" ,said the figure as a guy rose from behind him.

"Hey how come a villain like him gets to transfer" ,said the douche bag as before murmurs could start, a knife flew from Shinsou's right, cutting into the cheek of the guy behind him as it stuck beside him into the wall. "Come on I have work" ,said the figure as Shinsou put his things together and quickly went ahead to avoid any further escalations. 

"Thanks for back there" ,said Shinsou as he left the classroom. "No problem, never really liked these kind of people anyways" ,said the figure. "I don't think we are introduced properly, the name is Shinsou Aizawa" ,said Shinsou as he extended the arm, which the boy shook. "Izuku Midoriya, and you seem like the son of Aizawa sensei" ,said Izuku as he scanned shinsou once, getting the same lazy ass vibes off him. "Yup" ,said Shinsou as they both reached the door of 1-A.

As they both entered, they saw people sitting in groups of four and five in circles on the ground in corners of the class. "I see both of you have returned. This is Shinsou, he is gonna be in 1-A from now. You both go and sit with those four" ,said Aizawa as he pointed to the group Izuku saw having Katsuki, Izumi, Shoka, and a pony tail girl whose name was Momo if he remembered correctly. Taking position besides Shoka and lean on the wall after he removed his coat and kept it on his desk, he saw Aizawa looking at them with a shit eating grin.

'These 6 are gonna be the part of the problem squad, as I can already tell these all would be causing me all the headaches in the next three years' ,Aizawa thought as his expression returned to normal. "All right, introduce yourself, the lectures start after lunch and you have an hour before that and don't disturb me" said Aizawa as he got into his sleeping bag and fell asleep.

(My collage edit, also had a good video for you guys, but wasn't able to upload)

"So who's going first?" ,asked Shinsou after he sat down besides Momo. "Can I go" ,asked Izumi from Bakugou's lap as she recieved a nod from Shinsou and Izuku. "Names Izumi Midoriya. I have two quirks, Telekinesis and Fire Manipulator. The latter helps me make weapons and use them, but a single one at a time. Also I like Hot Katsudon and Mochi and Bakugou a lot" ,said Izumi as Bakugou facepalmed on the last sentence. "Ya we can see" ,remarked Momo.

"I am next then. The name is Katsuki Bakugou and my quirk is explosions. I like spicy food and I will become the NUMBER TWO HERO!!!" ,said Katsuki, emphasising on number two. "Number two, weren't you screaming for number one" ,asked Shota as she had seen him once before when she had tried out for Aldera HighSchool, exclaiming he will be the number one hero. "No, that's for the guy sitting next to you" ,spointed Bakugou as Shoka looked at Izuku and then averted her face to hide the blush. 'Shoka no concentrate concentrate, but how he looks so fine, those muscles, those eyes, the gaze, he........ NO CONCENTRATE' ,she thought. 

"Well my turn, hello everyone I am Momo Yaoyorozu. I have the quirk creation, I can create any non-living material/object from her exposed skin by transforming the molecular structure of her fat cells" ,she said with a smile as Shinsou drank some water in order to protect himself from revealing the blush that had formed by her cute smile. "Wait Yaoyorozu as in the Yaoyorozu company" ,asked Katsuki as Momo nodded. 

"Well I'm next. Names Shinsou Aizawa an-" ,Shinsou said before he was cut off by Izumi. "Hold up, your Aizawa sensei's kid?" ,Izumi asked. "Ya, adopted. My quirk's brainwashing, allows me to put a person who speaks to me in my control and brainwash him to do what I want. I know it's a villainous quir-" ,Shinsou said as he again was interrupted with a small slap on his face by Momo. "Shinsou-kun, it is not a villainous quirk" ,she said as Izuku pipped up too. "It's useful for underground heroes and hostage situations, and to tell the truth there is no such thing as villainous or hero quirks. If you think yours is villainous, think before you actually see mine" ,said Izuku. "Yup we agree too" ,Izumi, Shoka and Bakugou said. 

"I see, thanks for understanding" ,said Shinsou as he shot a smile to Momo, who blushed and pouted, making Shinsou laugh. "My turn, the names Shoka Todoroki, My quirk is hot and cold, allowing me to produce flames from the left, ice from the right and I like cold soba" ,she said as Izumi was starting to give her another speech on how hot soba was more delicious, but Katsuki put a hand on her mouth to shut her up, as he signalled with his eyes between Izuku and Shoka, making Izumi understand what he was doing.

"I guess best for the last huh" ,said Izuku as Momo and Izumi shot him a rasberry. "Names Izuku Midoriya, her older twin. I like Cold Katsudon, my favourite heroes are EraserHead and Endeavour. and My quirks are Blood Healer, Summoning and Sin Devil Trigger. Blood Healer is basically drink my blood and you are healed. Summoning, I can summon my sword Yamato, a three handed nunchaku named King Cerebrus, and finally my gauntlets for hands and legs, the Beowulf" ,said Izuku as he found all the five people staring at him. For the truth, this had been the first time he was telling someone of his quirks, he basically kept them under warps from everyone.

"Third, you have another" ,asked Katsuki as he was not aware of a third one. "Ya, I know he has a third one, but I never see it using the quirk" ,said Izumi. "Care to explain" ,said Shoka. "Ofcourse kitten why not" ,said Izuku as blood rose to Shoka's head as smoke came out of her ears. "K-ii-tte-n" ,she muttered as Izuku just patted her on the head, while Shinsou just sat back and recorded it on a phone and passed it to Izumi via Momo. 

"So as I was saying, you can think it of as an armour. I turn into a literal devil in it, all my powers ten fold, and also it giving me the ability to fly" ,said Izuku as everyone whistled. "That's one damn powerful quirk" ,said Shinsou as he was hit on the head by Momo. "No swearing Shinsou-kun" ,threatened Momo as Shinsou nodded while rubbing his head. 

"Allright everyone out to the cafeteria" ,said Aizawa as everyone got up and left. "Hey can you save us a seat please" ,Shoka whispered into the ears of Izumi as she pointed towards Izuku, indicating she needed to talk to him. "I see making moves on your man huh, I approve" ,Izumi said with a sly smile while shouldering her, making Shoka blush. "No-o it's not like that-t" ,she stuttered.

Seeing that they were finally alone, she went forward and tugged on the sleeve of Izuku's coat, who was just starting to leave. "Huh kitten you need anything" ,asked Izuku as Shoka blushed, before turning serious again. "Why do you think of Endeavour as a great hero, I can assure you that he isn't what you expect, I think you should change your preferences" ,she said harshly as she turned around to leave, but was held back as Izuku held her by the wrist.

"Wait" ,said Izuku as he sat in his seat. Shoka sat in her besides him, as she was offered a bento by him. "Eat it, its cold Katsudon made by me" ,said Izuku with a smile as Shoka world lit up. She quickly uncovered it and starting eating. "Look" ,started Izuku as she looked up to face him. "I think your past with your father is not that great I assume" ,asked Izuku as Shoka hesitantly nodded. 

"Then you are looking from a wrong angle from mine. You hate him for the father he is, but I like him for the hero he is" ,said Izuku. Shoka had a lost look on her face, as she tilted her head. 

"As a hero, he has the major arrests, even surpassing AllMight, and has the most successful number of hostage rescue with minimum to almost no casualties. If you want here's the site" ,said Izuku as he pulled up the world hero site where a honest check of all heroes was kept, its access he got from his mother. "Everyone should strive to be like that, doing to perfection and going beyond your limits to help everyone. That's what I like about him. I can't comment personally, as I don't know about him as I have not met him, but the efficiency of his works inspire me" ,said Izuku as he saw Shoka's face having a somewhat conflicted look.

"And also just to add on, my mother always says, the parents treat their child the same way the way he or she was raised" ,said Izuku as he saw Shoka choke on her food. 

"Here drink some water" ,said Izuku offering her some. "Look, I just want to tell you because I didn't see you use your flame or fire side in the quirk test, or you would have been higher than Katsuki. I don't wanna pry in, but often holding back in battle means less chance of winning, and against villains a wrong move is equivalent to the end of your whole career. So try to get over them I think" ,ended Izuku with a smile as he saw Shoka in deep thought.

Pulling out his book, he started reading it as he saw the clock and figured only a few minutes for the end of lunch. He saw Shoka returning his lunch box on his desk with a blush, as he head patted her and went to read his book, hoping the lectures to be a bit challenging. 

----------

So hey guys, new chp. Good going until now, next the other book update before this one.

Thank you for reading.

Pls Vote and Comment.

( 2339 Words )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
368K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
774K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.