Harry Potter one-shots - Toma...

By TashPinkerton

Hi all! Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, JK Rowling does. I also don't own any movies/TV shows/stories... More

Inside
Pandora's Vault
Peeves Busting
Fight your own Dark Lords!
The Nightmare begins Part 1

The Maw (The nightmare begins part 2)

375 4 1
By TashPinkerton

Note: I have seen some theories of Little Nightmare and decided to add them because they make sense. As dark and twisted as they are. (Not all, just the ones I agree with)

If you have yet to play the game or don't like some of the theories people have come up with then read at your own risk.

Also, just another note: In the game some doors are small and some rooms as well. Harry and Luna are the same size as the adults in the game. But in the story any rooms and doors used are now big enough for Harry and Luna to get through.

----------

They thought they could escape the nightmare....

But once again they found themselves right back in the middle of the nightmare they had tried to escape.

After the death of their beloved professor, Harry and Luna find themselves on a ship called The Maw. They soon discover dark and sinister things a foot while aboard The Maw.

But Harry and Luna begin to question some odd things, like... What the hell are the guests chanting as they board the ship? What are the guests eating? Where are all these odd-looking Gnome creatures coming from? Who is the girl in the yellow raincoat, and why does she appear to be so familiar? And why do they feel compelled to go in certain directions? Especially when they can't see any magic guiding them....

Most questions they quickly learn the answers to, but immediately wished they hadn't....

----------

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

The ship bobbed along the waves. It had been a few days since Harry and Luna left the island.

They had left in such a rush that they soon realized they would run out of food if they didn't get some more soon.

Fortunately, they had enough to survive for at least a few weeks, if they rationed. There magic could also stretch it a bit longer as well. But wouldn't be as nutritious if they did.

So, the best thing they could do would be to find some food as soon as possible. Perhaps they could summon it if they really needed to. But they didn't want to risk being followed if Tom managed to do so.

Almost as if the universe were smiling at them, their salvation came in the form of a ship...

A very odd-looking ship.

It looked like an island with a light house sticking out the top of it.

A lighthouse that was puffing out smoke?

Harry and Luna weren't going to question it. As right at that moment a ferry of some type had pulled up beside it and were boarding passages on the larger ship.

The duo sailed closer and as they did Harry cast a notice-me-not charm on them and the boat. Just in case the people on board were aggressive in any way. It was better to remain weary when dealing with possible hostiles in an unknown environment. Because the world was unknown to them now. They had been out of it for so long, that they had no idea what the world was like now.

They managed to get close enough to board, where Luna shrunk down the boat as they quickly boarded. It would be better to take it with them. It wouldn't do to leave it where it could be easily found. Despite the magic cloaking it.

Harry and Luna soon discovered they were in what appeared to be the dining area.

They were immediately grossed out.

It was as if they were in a room filled with clones of Ronald Weasley!

Suddenly the sound of static filled the ship, it was an intercom turning on. 

A familiar female voice began to speak. "Attention Guests. Welcome aboard the Maw. We hope your stay is pleasant and that you enjoy the food, as we have had many happy guests raving about how amazing our food is. It is the best and you will want it to be the last meal you will ever have. Thank you and once again we welcome you aboard The Maw!" (I know there was no announcement like this in the game, but I just decided to add it for the plot and so the character's have some information.)

Silence.

Harry and Luna exchanged a look.

Yeah.... That didn't sound sinister at all...

"Perhaps it would be a better idea to check out the ship, before we try to take anything." Luna suggested quietly.

Harry nodded. "Agreed.... But that voice was very familiar don't you think?"

"It was... But I can't figure out where I've heard it before..." Luna said thoughtfully.

Harry cast several more charms on them in order to keep their presence on board quiet.

Harry had a very bad feeling. And it wasn't just from that announcement. He was getting very bad vibes, like the whole ship just screamed sinister...

----------

Luna and Harry began to explore the ship.

They started with where the guests were boarding the ship, which wasn't fare from the dining area.

Harry and Luna heard an odd noise. It was like a low rumble of some sort. Kind of like a deep sounding chant of some sort.

They soon realized that it was coming from the guests.

They stood to the side, just listening to the chant.

They couldn't figure out what was being said.

But then Luna got the idea to use a translation spell.

She immediately wished she hadn't...

More eating enjoy me, go and chop me up,

go and chop me up,

grind, chopped, eat, eat enjoy,

more eating enjoy me, go and chop me up,

go and chop me up,

grind, chopped, eat, eat die... 

(If you want a full theory of the chant, go here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaPAEAtMBo8&ab_channel=Itsjustjord skip to 3:10 for just the chant. It won't let me upload it here 😑 or just look up guest chant theory on you tube, by itsjustjord.)

Harry and Luna were horrified. But it's not like the chant meant what was being said right?

Right?

Harry and Luna backed away from the entrance in the hope of getting away from the catchy yet horrible chant.

Unfortunately, they ended up in the one place they soon wished they hadn't.

The guest quarters.

At first, they didn't think anything was wrong. Just some guests sleeping. Perfectly normal...

Until the elevator came down and a chef exited while carrying a meat cleaver...

He headed directly into one of the rooms, where they could see a very overweight man sleeping peacefully.

Harry and Luna gaped in horror as the chef started hacking away at the sleeping man. Blood spurting everywhere and drenching everything.

Harry freaked out and charged at the chef. Announcing his and Luna's presence.

He didn't think about the fact that he had quite possibly just put their lives in danger. He was more focused in avenging the man who was just brutally killed in his sleep.

But unfortunately, the chef had much experience in chopping people up, not that Harry knew that.

The chef swung his meat cleaver at Harry, slicing his chest open.

Harry tried to cast a bombarda at the chef only for his hand to be sliced of by another swing.

Fortunately, Luna had the brains to reverses time.

And as it was only a few minutes, Harry was able to remember. Luna can choose to have people remember if she so desired it, as long it was only a few minutes. 

This time Harry didn't attack the man.

He wanted to but knew it would be a bad idea.

The man in question never woke up. He was chopped up as he slept...

"Don't Harry.... It's better if we don't get involved." Luna whispers.

It hurt Harry to know he couldn't save someone. But he knew Luna wouldn't hold him back unless it was for a good reason. And he knew the reason was good as he had just experienced first-hand the consequences of his brash behaviour. 

Despite their increasing horror, they couldn't help but follow the chef as he carried a bag with the chopped-up carcass of the guest inside. To where? They weren't sure but they were hopping their growing suspicions were wrong.

They weren't...

They were disgusted to find that... the guests themselves.... were the food! Just like the chant said.

And if the chant was anything to go by, then the guests were well aware of that fact... And were well aware of the possibility that they could end up as tomorrow night's dinner.

"H....Harry.... I want to leave." Luna whispered in a shaky voice as she watched the two chefs in the kitchen, cooking the recently acquired meat.

Harry held Luna as she buried her face in his chest. "As do I Luna."

Unfortunately, they had no idea how to get off the ship.

As in leaving the entrance, they were now lost.

They tried apperating but something prevented them from doing so.

----------

Harry and Luna left the kitchens as fast as they could.

Only to come face to face with containers fill of body bags.

Luna gagged at the smell as Harry quickly cast bubble head charms over them.

They quickly moved onward only to come face to face with a mountain of body bags.

It was horrifying!

Especially when they noticed the size of the body bags...

Each one was the size of a small child.

And to make it worse there was a small pile of freshly emptied body bags just in front of the mountainous pile.

Luna whimpered as she bent over and wrapped her arms around her stomach.

Harry was worried she was going to throw up.

But the danger soon passed and Luna straitened up. Even more determined to leave, and soon!

Harry pulled Luna into his arms in an attempt to comfort her. Despite being just as horrified as she was.

Especially when he took into account of the fact that they hadn't seen any children aboard the ship.

Not one...

----------

As if the universe were being particularly cruel, Harry and Luna entered a room filled with children's toys.

Yet there were no children...

The fact that it was so close to the kitchen and its mountain of child sized body bags, did not make them feel any better.

In fact, it made them more terrified to even think of the implications of it all.

Harry and Luna practically ran through the room.

They jumped over any and all obstacles in their way.

They ran out the room, down the hall and kept running.

They didn't stop till they were gasping for breath.

When they finally took in their surroundings, they were relived to find themselves in a room filled with beds. Each bed had a small child sleeping in it.

They left the room felling somewhat relived.

Not that it took any of the horror away.

But it did ease them to know that some children were alive.

For how long though? Harry and Luna chose not to think about it.

----------

Next Luna and Harry found themselves in what seemed Like a library of sorts.

Well, it was really just shelves of books.

Suddenly they heard what sounded like a TV turn on, followed by a loud sniffle of alarm.

The TV was playing a very odd song. It was muffled and distorted... Kind of like the guest's chant.

But fortunately, or rather unfortunately, however you look at it, Luna's translation spell was still working, and it translated the song perfectly.

(Lyrics are in the video.)

(I'll put them here in case the video doesn't play)

Having a nightmare in a boat,

come with me, oh no, no.

He hung, he hung, he hung, don't leave me,

No more bellman, among the sea.

Hello, hello, we're lonely,

Help her, help her, and we'll see,

My way, my way and you'll see,

A halo ascending him above our sea.

Come, fun. Here comes Veronica, 

come, come, he cut Veronica

Run, run, he cut Veronica

Send on a ferry apon our sea.

----------

Harry and Luna were shocked to see a young girl in a yellow rain coat run passed them, whilst carrying a winch of some sort.

She paused, dropped the winch to light a candle then picked up the winch again and continued her mad dash.

Harry and Luna were confused. What was the purpose in lighting a candle?

Who was that girl?

And why did Harry have this incredible urge to follow her and protect her?

Unknowing to Harry, Luna was having the same strange felling's as well, as she absentmindedly ran her hand over her flat stomach.

Suddenly they hear this awful screeching sound. Like the turn of a winch that hadn't been used in ages.

Next, they hear a loud roar and saw an odd creature crawl past them on all fours.

It appeared to be blind but had very long arms.

They follow the creature; in the hopes they would be able to find the girl. But they soon get lost again, losing the girl in the prosses.

"Damn! We lost her." Harry exclaimed, stating the obvious. "For some reason I felt the need to protect her. Did you feel the same thing, Luna? Like she was familiar.... Luna."

"Six." Was the odd response.

"What?"

"Her name is Six." Luna said with absolute conviction.

"How do you know that?" Harry asked.

Before Luna could answer a door opened and the long-armed creature entered the room.

It... or he went over to a work bench and started sorting his equipment out. Completely oblivious to Harry and Luna's presence. It was good to know that their charms were still working.

That was when the duo noticed the small body bags... The children in cages.... And the fact that some of the bags were moving.

Harry watches in horrified outrage, as the man shoves a still living child into an empty body bag.

Harry pulls out his wand and points it at the man preparing to blow his head off with a well-placed bombarda.

Immediately the man perked up and scrambled back through the door he had entered, faster than Harry thought the man could.

"Damn..." Harry sighed as he put his wand away.

"Would you have really done it Harry?" Luna asked.

Harry sighed again. "I don't know... I just can't help but imagine. What if it were my child....? Our child?" Harry whispered.

Luna nodded in understanding. "Let's just leave. I want to get of this ship before we find something worse."

Harry scoffed. "I highly doubt this ship could have anything worse than what we have seen so far."

The duo left the room and wandered the ship aimlessly, just hoping to find an exit of some sort.

Instead, they came across some odd looking creatures.

They looked like little Gnomes.

They weren't sinister or evil in any way. They were actually adorable!

They made Harry and Luna smile with the pure innocence's they were giving off.

They watched as the Gnomes drew pictures on the walls and chased each other around like it was all one big game.

It seemed that the Gnomes were headed in a specific direction.

Harry and Luna felt this compulsion to follow them. The same compulsion they felt when they followed the Chef. But there was no magic around to force them to do so. At lest, none that they could see. Though unlike the chef, it just felt so refreshing to find something nice aboard this ship that they wanted more.

They were led to what looked like a furnace room.

It was warm and pleasant.

The Gnomes were surrounding the furnace, just watching the flames dance inside.

Harry smiled; it was nice.

Luna couldn't resist the adorableness of the cute Gnomes. So, she picked one up and hugged it.

For some reason a chiming noise sounded.

(Skip to 0:40 to hear the chime)

Harry smiled and did the same. The same noise played.

Harry placed the Gnome down, who went immediately back to watching the furnace. Luna kept hugging her Gnome.

Soon Harry's smile turned into a frown.

He looked at the ground then back at the Gnomes.

His eyes widened in Horror.

"Harry?" Luna questioned.

Harry looked at Luna in absolute terror. "I was wrong."

"What?" Luna paled. What could be worse than children being eaten?

"The shadows.... Look at the shadows." Was all Harry said.

Luna did so. At first, she was confused. Then she looked at the Gnome she was holding, and her eyes widened in horror. "No!" She whispered.

"Yes.... They are.... were children... All of them!" Harry confirmed.

"But... How?" Luna cried as she held the Gnome tighter.

"Magic. I'm sure of it."

"But.... But I can't see any magic surrounding them." Luna looked at the Gnomes her horror growing the more she looked.

"I can't either."

Luna looked at Harry in alarm. "What does that mean then? Can we no longer see magic?"

"I'm not sure...." Harry pulled out his wand and placed a random spell on a piece of coal as a test.

He could not see the spell. But he could sense it.

"I think... The Maw is saturated in magic. That's why we can't see it." Harry undid the spell and put his wand away.

"But... I haven't sensed any magic on the Maw... And what does that mean for them? Who would do such a thing to children?"

"I... I'm not sure.... I don't think their living anymore. Everything living has magic in it, no matter how small. Whatever turned them into Gnomes... It took away their life... Their essence... Their living essence. What once was a happy child is now a Gnome. No magic in them what so ever... But yet... They can still move... it's like their souls have been moved..."

Luna cringed in disgust. How could someone do that to a child? What was the purpose?

Luna placed the Gnome-Child down.

The Gnome-child went back to watching the furnace.

"Hmmm.... Why do they watch the furnace?" Harry wondered out loud.

"I'm not sure...." Luna shrugged. "Perhaps it's the only way for them to remember what they once were." Luna said sadly.

Harry held out his hand. "Come on Luna, let's get out of here."

Luna took Harry's hand, and they quickly left the room.

----------

Harry and Luna went back to their aimless wandering.

They soon came across a young boy.

They decided to follow him. It was like a compulsion forcing them to follow the young child. He appeared to be older than Six. Maybe a few years older.

They watched from the side lines as the boy tried to sneak passed a tall lady, who was looking in a mirror. There were many busted mirrors in the room. But the one she stood before was the only non-broken one around.

The reflection was hideous!

But it was odd... What was reflected was not what they saw when they looked at the lady's face.

They were shocked.

It was Hermione! (She's not wearing a mask; she hasn't put it back on yet as she was looking in the mirror.)

But before they could properly react, Hermione had let out a banshee like screech.

She spun around and raised her hand at the boy. Lifting him up in the air with magic. Magic that Harry and Luna could not see either, but they could sense it.... and It was dark... Pure dark magic... But distorted.... Evil...

Before Hermione could do anything, Harry pulled out his wand and shot a stunner at the Hermione.

Hermione dodged the spell, dropping the boy who immediately ran for it.

Hermione waved her hand, removing the enchantments on Harry and Luna.

Hermione smirked. "Well, well, well. Harry and Loony..."

Luna took out her wand and pointed it at Hermione. Glaring at the hated name.

"It's certainly been a while. 50 years if I'm not mistaken."

Harry and Luna exchanged a look. 50 years?

"Yeah... Your looking good for it Hermione." Harry remarked.

"You too Harry. My, my Tom will certainly be pleased."

Harry froze. WHAT!?

"Indeed I will." A deep voice said behind them.

Harry and Luna turned around and to their ever-increasing horror saw Tom Riddle standing before them. 

He hadn't aged a day.

How the hell he had managed that, they weren't sure...

Harry and Luna pointed their wands back and forth at Hermione and Tom, who just continued to smirk amusedly at them.

"Are you ready to marry me now, Harry my love?" Tom asked.

Harry's face paled as he frowned.

Now?

What?

Why was Tom acting as if he had already asked Harry to marry him? He hadn't though. Not in this time.

Tom chuckled. "Don't worry your pretty little head over it darling. Just come on over here my love."

Harry and Luna exchanged a look. This was not good. Tom could read minds!

That meant he must have defiantly found out about their powers from Dumbledore, by reading his mind as well!

Well, at least there was no way he could know about their powers now. So there was that.

Harry shook his head. "Never."

Tom shook his head amusement. "Still as defiant as ever." 

Tom held out his hand. Immediately Harry and Luna's wands shot into Tom's hand.

Harry and Luna looked at Tom in trepidation.

They weren't completely powerless without their wands. But it was easier to cast spells with them, it used less power that way.

Tom caressed the wands gently. Causing them to vibrate. It was almost as if the wands were humming in pleasure.

Tom smiled in satisfaction as he pocketed the wands. "Now, Harry my love. It's time for you to embrace your destiny... As my husband."

Harry looked at Tom with utter revulsion.

Unfortunately, Hermione took that moment to grab Luna.

Luna, who was still on her guard tried to fight the witch, but it was no use. Hermione was stronger and much more powerful.

Before Harry could even react Tom took Harry's distraction as the perfect opportunity to pull the young man into his arms.

Harry struggled but could only watch as Hermione conjured a knife and held it at Luna's throat.

He froze in the hopes that ceasing his struggling might save Luna. He didn't believe it would work. It was more of an automatic response to seeing the one he loved in danger.

Hermione grinned at Harry evilly. He could feel Tom doing the same.

Harry felt dread.

But before Harry could even react, Hermione had already slit Luna's throat.

"LUNA! Harry screamed as blood spurted from Luna's throat.

Luna's eyes widened in horror as she clutched at her throat.

Hermione released Luna, who fell to the ground in agony. Harry struggled in Tom's arms as he tried desperately to get to Luna, all the while screamingher name.

But Tom held him tightly. He even began to grind his hardening cock into Harry's backside, which Harry was horrified to feel. He was even more horrified by how good it actually felt... No! Bad Harry! He didn't like this! He found this disgusting! Especially when he realized the man was getting off on Luna's death!

Harry struggled as he tried to get out of the man's arms.

As long as there was a chance, he would never give up on Luna. Especially not now, when they had only just gotten together.

Tom just smirked as he pulled Harry closer and grinded his hips into Harry's backside harder. He actually managed to hit his hole, causing Harry to cry out. Harry refused to admit it was in pleasure. It was in shock... Yes that's it. Shock! Shock and disgust!

Harry pulled at the man's arms in desperation. He wanted to get as far away from this man as possible.

Tom just nuzzled his neck in content. "Watch her Harry." Tom whispered as he turned Harry's head in Luna's direction. "Watch her, my love as the life drains from her body. Watch as the bitch who has kept us apart for so long, finally gets her comeuppance." Tom began to trail kisses along Harry's neck.

Harry whimpered as he was forced to do as Tom demanded. Tom never stopping in his ministrations, never stopping as he continued to grind against Harry. One hand moving to the waistband of his jeans...

Harry watched as Luna continued to lose blood. She chocked as she struggled to breath.

Harry starred into Luna's eyes. The only thing he could do at that moment was hope Luna was strong enough to reverse time. Even if it was just 5 minutes...

As if reading Harry's mind, which he probably did. Tom spun Harry around and captured Harry's mouth in a bruising and possessive kiss.

Harry's eyes widened in horror as he recoiled in disgust and began his struggling anew. He tried to push Tom away, but Tom was so much stronger than him.

Harry cried out in frustration.

That was a mistake as Tom seized that opportunity to shove his tongue into Harry's mouth.

Harry did the only thing he could think of in that moment, he bit down... 

Hard!

It worked! Tom pulled away, yelling in pain as Harry immediately released the man's tongue, he did not want that in his mouth any longer.

Harry wasted no time and ran to Luna. He blasted Hermione, who was taunting the blonde, away with his raw magic. He immediately placed his hands on Luna, healing her with his necromantic powers.

Luna, who was on the brink of death opened her eyes.

She watched as Harry was dragged away by Tom.

Tom was furious but he hid it well. "Oh Harry, all you had to do was agree to marry me. But no, you had to anger me. Now poor Luna's suffering will never end. But it doesn't have to be that way as it's not her I want. It's you." Tom growled into Harry's ear.

Harry shivered in fear. But not for himself... He looked at Luna.

"Uh-uh eyes here love." Tom forced Harry to look at him. "You are mine!" Tom growled as he slammed his lips onto Harry's again.

In that split second when their eyes connected Luna knew what she had to do...

Luna reversed time...

----------

10 minutes ago...

It was Hermione! (She's not wearing a mask; she hasn't put it back on yet as she was looking in the mirror.)

But before they could properly react, Hermione had let out a banshee like screech.

She spun around and raised her hand at the boy. Lifting him up in the air with magic. Magic that Harry and Luna could not see either, but they could sense it.... and It was dark... Pure dark magic... But distorted.... Evil...

Luna and Harry shook their heads a bit disoriented. But they quickly got their bearings. They stayed put this time. Despite how badly Harry wanted to wash is mouth out or even vomit, he didn't.

Hermione surrounded the boy suspended in the air with magic. Dark magic.

The magic suddenly became visual! But it was so dark that it prevented Harry and Luna from seeing what was happening...

Once the magic dispersed Harry and Luna looked at the result in horror.

They barely moved as Hermione left.

The poor boy had been turned into a Gnome...

(Ok, I know the boy doesn't get turned into a Gnome straight away, but in this story he does.)

Harry and Luna did not know what to do. They were beyond horrified.

They were done.

They just wanted to leave the hell hole that was the Maw.

They watched as the newly transformed Gnome left the scene.

Harry and Luna did the same. But soon found themselves following the poor boy.

They felt so bad that they blamed themselves.

In reversing time, they had doomed an innocent boy to a horrible fate.

But fate can be cruel. As Harry and Luna knew very well.

Despite how awful they felt. There was a strong possibility that they would have only delayed the boy's inevitable fate.

Especially as seeing how evil Hermione had become. It seemed that the only reason she turned the boy into a Gnome was because he saw her looking in the mirror.

Well, that's what it looked like to them...

Harry and Luna followed the boy to a room with a single sausage lying on the floor.

Another Gnome was in the room as well.

They watched in trepidation as another Gnome ran into the room, both Gnomes ignored the new Gnome and ran into a hole in the wall.

The new Gnome stood by the sausage as if he was waiting.

Sometime later the girl in the yellow raincoat arrived.

It was Six, according to Luna.

She was bent over groaning in pain. It seemed like she was starving.

Good thing there was a sausage nearby... Although if it was anything like the rest of the meat found on the Maw, then it may be better to starve rather than eat it.

The Gnome picked up the sausage in offering.

Six shuffled closer.

Harry and Luna noticed some odd music playing. It sounded eerie, like someone was humming to the tune of three blind mice... But a creepier version.  (I always heard it as the beginning of three blind mice for some reason. Or well, that's how I remember it anyway.)

(Skip to 0:14 for the humming)

As six got closer the song increased in volume, and the lights began to flicker.

Harry and Luna exchanged a worried glance.

Six was standing before the Gnome who was holding the sausage out to the starving girl.

Suddenly Six pounced....

At the Gnome!

Ignoring the sausage completely, Six bit into the Gnome. Killing him instantly!

Harry and Luna didn't move as they watched the savagery before them.

This was literally a man eat man world. And the Maw was the heart of it, as Harry and Luna were discovering.

They barley even reacted as Six left the room, like nothing had even happened, like she hadn't just eaten a Gnome. But maybe eaten wasn't the word.

She had literally taken one bite and then just walked away.

Despite their horror and disgust Harry and Luna found themselves following Six.

Fortunately, the girl didn't get far.

Unfortunately, she was heading directly into Hermione's rooms.

Soon Six was standing before a now masked Hermione, her only weapon?

A mirror.

Harry and Luna watched as Six easily defeated Hermione.

Who knew her weakness was a mirror? (Certainly not me when playing this game for the first time. I was terribly confused 😂.)

But it seemed that Hermione had become very vain and hated the way she looked. Despite looking very beautiful. 

But Harry theorized that Hermione's inner ugliness had manifested on the outside, and mirrors were the only thing's that could show the truth.

Harry wasn't sure if that was true of not. But the many busted mirrors around Hermione's rooms were a good indication that that theory may hold some truth to it.

Suddenly they saw Six curl over in pain... The creepy humming music filled the room.

Harry and Luna watched in anticipated horror as Six attacked Hermione.

She bit down on her neck, killing the witch instantly. Not that Harry and Luna made any indication to save the witch. They felt justified in watching her die. But it was a horrifying and messy end.

But oddly, Harry could have sworn he saw Hermione embrace her fate.... Almost as if she had bared her neck in submission.

This thought was practically confirmed as Hermione died, she looked at him directly in the eye, despite all the enchantments surrounding him and Luna. It was like she was speaking directly to him with her eyes, embrace your inevitable fate just as I have.

Then the lights flickered again; Hermione was dead.

Harry and Luna watched in fear as dark magic came shooting out of Hermione and straight into Six. It was almost as if Six was absorbing Hermione's magic... Like she had the powers of absorption or something like that.

They watched and followed Six as she made her way out of the Maw. Killing the guests with a single look as she went. The creepy humming music following her and getting louder as she walked slowly and with purpose. As if she had no fear and was in complete control... It was like she had also embraced her fate...

Whatever that may be.

Harry and Luna were instantly relived to see daylight. To finally be free from the Maw.

They ignored Six as they unshrunk their boat, boarded and immediately set sail. Not once looking back.

Not even to see if Six had seen them leave.

As they sailed away from the Horrors of the Maw, Harry couldn't help but feel like... Maybe he should have just agreed to marry the man. Maybe he would leave Luna alone if he did... He did seem the type who always got what he wanted in the end... Regardless of who he hurt, and right now, Luna was the one who was almost hurt. She had almost died! Again!

As if Luna could tell what Harry was thinking: "Don't you fuckin' dare Harry! Don't you fuckin' dare listen to a word that creep said! You and I both know that he will never let me live once he has you in his grasp. In fact, I know for a fact that he will make sure my suffering never ends. Also, do you think I could even bare it, to see you being forced to be with that man... I couldn't... Not when I love you so much Harry..."

Harry looked down in shame for even thinking of doing such a thing. To possibly have Luna watch it all. Watch as the man.... as Tom.... force's himself on Harry.

Harry shuddered in revulsion. "Your right Luna. I'm sorry. I just wish we could escape him indefinably."

"I know..." Luna looked down at her stomach, rubbing it absentmindedly. "I also wish we were still safe on the island with Dumbledore, that way I wouldn't have to worry."

Harry, jumping to the wrong conclusion. "Yeah, and we wouldn't have to worry about running out of food. Are you hungry Luna?" He asked, looking at her constant rubbing of her stomach.

Luna smiled sadly and shook her head at Harry's obliviousness. Despite being a Ravenclaw, he can be a bit blind at the obvious sometimes. "No Harry. Especially not after what we saw on the Maw.... No....I...." She looked into Harry's eyes.

"I'm pregnant!"

----------

End of part 2!

Yay! This story coming along nicely!

Only one more part to go!

There may be another part, but it will be an alternate ending sort of thing.

I am currently writing the 3rd part, but have a bit of writer's block. Hopefully it shouldn't take too long. But knowing me it probably will. 😫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
203K 31.8K 83
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
88.9K 256 4
You and your husband decide to invite his friends over for the super bowl, but things take a wildly hot turn towards the end of the night
64.7K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...