Izuku the reincarnation of Yu...

By Knightyosu

Just a summary on what's gonna happen in this story is that deku is the reincarnation of Yu Zhong and is betr... More

Bio
Flashback
Bio 2
(Hiatus)
I'm back

Chapter 1

366 3 2
By Knightyosu

After Yu Zhong died we can see him floating in some black space no light can be seen, no sound can be heard, space just there doing nothing, but suddenly someone calls to him.

???: Black Dragon welcome to my domain you are here because you died in your previous life.

Yu Zhong: Huh so I did die well what do you need me for.

???: Well Black Dragon you are here because you will be fulfilling a task that needs to be saved from evil.

Yu Zhong: So... what type of world is this? Can you give me the details about this world?

???: Very well then in this world, there is this thing called quirks, these quirks are what you call your abilities from your other life.

Yu Zhong: So will I still be able to keep my appearance and abilities or I will have a new one.

???: Glad you asked, you will still be able to have your appearance and abilities but you will need to train your body so that the body will have full control of your abilities because if you don't train your body who knows what will happen to your body.

Yu Zhong: Okay that seems simple enough, so when will I be able to be in that world?

???: Ahh yes you will be going now, also forgot to mention to you but you will be in a kid's body, good luck in this journey Black Dragon you will need it.

Yu Zhong: Okay, also can I get your name.

???: Ah they call me "The Lord of Conquest and Worlds" now I shall send you to this world goodbye Black Dragon.

Yu Zhong's body starts to vanish as he wakes up in a hospital, he was looking around and notices that there was a young lady with green hair and have a plastered smile on her face.

???: Hello my baby boy welcomes to the world.

??? Proceeded to hug Yu Zhong.

Doctor: Ma'am what will you name the boy.

???: I will call him Izuku, Izuku Midoriya.

Doctor: Okay ma'am it's already in the certificate.

???: Thank you doctor I appreciate it.

Doctor: *Smiling* no problem ma'am just doing my job.

Timeskip to when he is four years old

???: MOM!!! WAKE UP TODAY IS THE DAY WHERE I CAN SEE MY QUIRK!!!!

The boy was jumping up and down on her mother's belly happy that he was going to see his quirk for the first time

???: Okay okay slow down Izuku there is still more time and we still need to eat breakfast.

Izuku: Oh yeah we still need to eat teehee.

The mother just sighed at her son's antiques, she started to get up from bed cooking for her and Izuku breakfast as we see Izuku being hyperactive, excited to see his quirk

???: Okay Izuku in the meantime can you go watch your All Might videos.

Izuku: Okay mom. Izuku started to run upstairs to his room ready to watch some All Might video, meanwhile, we see Yu Zhong just chilling in the mid of our young protagonist.

Yu Zhong: Jesus Christ this kid is something. He said as he was also watching an All Might video from Izuku's eyes.

Lets time skip to when Izuku/Yu Zhong is in the quirk doctor

Quirk Doctor: Can I get the  Midoriya's.

???: Oh that's us sweetie let's go.

Izuku: Okay mom!

They go inside the Quirk Doctor office

Quirk Doctor: Ahh miss Inko you are here to find out little Izuku's quirk right?

Inko: Yes Doctor, I am here to look on my baby Izuku.

Quirk Doctor: Well then let's start shall we *Looks at Izuku* Come here Izuku I will be injecting you with the injection okay?

Izuku: Yes doctor I can handle a simple needle

Quirk Doctor: Wow what a brave boy, okay let's start now

The quirk doctor begins to inject Izuku/Yu Zhong and begins to do the testing to find his quirk. After doing all the tests.

Quirk Doctor: *Worried* Well ma'am it seems that he has a quirk but we couldn't find out what his quirk is.

Inko: *Worried* Oh okay doctor.

Both Inko and Izuku start to leave the quirk doctor's office and they began to drive back home.

Izuku: Mom can I still become a hero like All Might?

Inko: Yes Izuku you can still become a hero like All Might.

Lets time skip to when Izuku meets All Might

All Might: HAHAHAHA YOUNG MIDORIYA YOU TOO CAN BECOME A HERO

Izuku: *Starting to cry* T-thank y-you A-a-all M-m-might

Everything happens as canon. Deku getting One for All. USJ, Sports Festival, Internship, Stain, The training camp incident, the fight between All Might and All for One, the License Exam,  the Work Studies, and the Overhaul raid. This happens before the betrayal.

It was just a normal day in UA... or that's what we thought. Recently class 1-A -Momo was given a fake recording and fake picture that our innocent broccoli boy was the traitor, while that was happening let's view on whats our pure and innocent broccoli boy is doing

Izuku: *Alarm clock rings as he is hitting the stop button from his phone* Aghh so loud *he proceeds to get up from his bed* well time to do my morning routines

He proceeds to do his daily routines like doing his workout routine, cooking and eating breakfast, and taking a bath he then proceeds to go to school, as he was going to school he was getting stares of hate, anger, and pity. Pity because of what's going to happen to him, Anger because of why they let a traitor in the school and Hate for being there in UA.

Meanwhile, with class 1-A -Momo they were planning on what to do to our innocent broccoli boy

Bakuhoe: THAT FUCKING NERD SO THAT'S WHAT YOU WERE DOING HUH!!

Kirishima: So what are we going to do with him bakubro?

Bakuhoe: *Smirks* I say we beat the crap out of him and torture the living hell out of him *Smirking like the mad man he is*

Iida: So what's the plan Bakugou?

Bakuwhore: *Still smirking* Well here's the plan...

While they were discussing, our Innocent broccoli boy was about to open the door to the classroom he was suddenly hit in the head by what seems to be a hard rock hand of sorts.

Bakuwhore: Shitty hair good job on knocking him out.

Kirishima: Thanks bakubro.

Bakuwhore: Tape dispenser it's your turn, wrap that useless Deku.

Sero: on it man.

Sero began to tape Izuku to a chair.

Bakuwhore: Dunce face you know what to do.

Kaminari: Yeah yeah man.

Kaminari then shoot out little sparks at Izuku, as Izuku began to wake up.

Izuku: Huh what happened? *Realizes that he's being tied up* HUH WHY AM I TIED UP?!?!

Izuku then began to look around the classroom to see that everyone is mad at him.

Izuku: Guys help me her-.

Izuku was punched in the stomach as he spits out saliva.

Bakuwhore: SHUT UP YOU USELESS DEKU, YOU TRAITOR!! WHAT WERE YOU DOING LAST WEEKEND HUH!!!

Izuku: Huh what do you mean? I was training all week.

Bakuhoe: OH YEAH THAN WHAT IS THIS HUH!!!

Bakuhoe then shows Izuku (totally edited and planed recording and photo) of him stealing UA files.

Izuku: Huh but I didn't do that tho-.

Bakuhoe: SHUT UP WHY DID THEY EVEN LET YOU HERE IN UA ANYWAYS YOU WOULDN'T BE NEEDED HERE IN UA, EVERYONE BEAT HIM UP!!!

Everyone then started to beat him to a pulp, while this was happening someone then burst through the classroom and that was none other than our favorite sensei, Shota Aizawa along with him is Momo running up to her boyfriend and patch him up.

Aizawa: *With glowing red eyes* WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BRATS DOING!!!

Bakuwhore: We're just taking the trash away is all sensei.

Aizawa: What do you mean taking out the trash.

Kaminari: Sensei we were sent a recording and pictures from an unknown person and it showed us him steling the UA files.

Aizawa: When did you get the recordings and pictures? *while rubbing his eyes*

Iida: THIS MORNING SIR!!! *doing his arm movements*

 Momo: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, HE'S NOT THE UA TRAITOR!!! DID YOU EVEN LOOK CLOSELY ABOUT THE RECORDINGS AND PHOTO!!!

Izuku: M-mo-chan c-calm down I'm ok. *while having blood all over his body*

Momo: Izu your not okay please let's get to Recovery Girl first.

Izuku: O-ok mo-chan.

Izuku and Momo started to leave the classroom and going to Recovery's Girl while Aizawa is still in his classroom looking disappointed about his class.

Aizawa: We will be talking about this later.

Katsushit: Tch.... Stupid Deku.

Aizawa then proceeds to leave and head towards Recovery Girl's Office. Meanwhile inside Recovery Girl's Office we can see Izuku laying down in bed sleeping due to the amount of beating he had.

Momo: Recover Girl do you think he is okay?

Recovery Girl: I don't think so sweetie, for starters he has a broken ribs, burnt skin that came from explosions and acid it seems, a lot of scars and bruises. That's all that he has for now.

Aizawa: *Walking through the door hearing all on what's wrong with Izuku* So at this point can he still be a hero?

Recover Girl: Well sadly he can't be a hero anymore.

Aizawa: *With tears in hi eyes* I see well it was a fun year with you problem child, this may be the last of your hero career.

It has been a solid 30 minutes since they were in Recovery Girl's Office, we can now see Izuku waking up from his small nap.

Izuku: Ah that was a nice nap.

Aizawa: Oh problem child your awake now, well sorry but with your conditions and how the way things are I don't that you can be a hero anymore.

Izuku: Oh...... I see Mr. Aizawa...... Well it has been fun with you sensei.

Aizawa: So........ Kid what will you be doing now?

Izuku: Well I will be..........

.......leaving UA now.

That's it for the first chapter I hope you enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
369K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
881K 54K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...