Too Late (Completed)

By ShazrinaAishah

When something unexpected happened. Boboiboy Thorn has been shot by something without others realize it. Whil... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Author Note 2
Part 9 (a)
Part 9 (b)
Part 9 (c)
Author Note 3
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15 (Final)

Part 5

960 33 14
By ShazrinaAishah

A day after

"Don't you guys want to fuse back to your original self?" Gopal asks as they all gather together at the canteen.

"Thorn is asking for a bit of time since he said his energy has been drained when he shouted at Naturebot before." Cyclone replies to him.

"Shouldn't he recover once you guys fuse back?" Gopal asks curiously.

"Let's us just have our moments. Besides four of them look so happy." Thunderstorm said while looking at the four of them as Ice keep clinging to Thorn, Blaze, and Solar asking Ice to let Thorn go so they could sit closer to Thorn while Earthquake nagging at the three of them. Meanwhile, Thorn just clinging to Ice's back.

"I'm glad it's alright right now." Ying said making all of them nod.

"Right. It's good that they all forgive each other." Yaya said happily.

"They are all Boboiboy after all," Ochobot said with Naturebot beside him.

Again this time, Fang is the only one who stays silent. He slowly back away and disappear from their side. Thorn realizes that and asks Earthquake permission to excuse himself for a while.

"Let's me accompany you then." Earthquake said but Thorn shook his head.

"Don't worry. I will be fine. Just want to go to the toilet." Said Thorn softly.

"Are you sure? I will go with you.." Solar also try to follow after him but Thorn immediately denied him.

"Solar, I'm fine. Don't worry. I'm okay with only myself." Thorn assured him.

"Then let's believe in Thorn." Thunderstorm suddenly said softly.

"Yes. I agree with Thunderstorm." Cyclone said while nodding his head. Thorn mumbles his thanks before walking away from all of them. Not even a minute Thorn walks away from them, Blaze suddenly voices his opinion.

"I'm sorry, I'm going to secretly follow after him." Blaze said before running to chase after Thorn.

"Wait, Blaze!!" Ice chasing after him.

"Can't do anything since Blaze can be quite stubborn." Said Earthquake and shook his head.

"There's nothing to worry about since Ice is with him." Cyclone said.

"Somehow, I feel something going to happen," Solar said whispering worriedly making others hear him too.

"Where is Fang? I want to ask him why he's the one only who got called into the meeting." Solar suddenly said that after he voice his feelings.

"You think Fang knows something don't you?" Earthquake ask Solar who immediately nodded his head.

"Really? I don't think Fang keeps something important from us." Yaya said.

"Right. Fang wouldn't do that." Ochobot said.

"But isn't Fang is one of our friends who is secretive?" Ying said while thinking about it.

"I think so too. Don't you guys remember how Fang just stays silent about Captain Kaizo being his brother but only tells us about it when Captain Kaizo leaves him on earth?" Gopal said completely agree with Ying's opinion.

"Let him go!!!!"

Blaze's screaming voice suddenly could be heard by all of them.

"What was that?" Ask Gopal.

"Yaya, Ying, Gopal bring Ochobot and Naturebot to the safe place. We will investigate what's going on." Earthquake leads them who immediately agree with that.

"Let's go guys." Said Earthquake and four of them just nodded in agreement.

.
.
.

"Fang, thank you for helping me," Thorn said as he arrived at Fang's side.

"Thanks for not telling them anything about Superking's appearance during that time Ice was in a coma," Thorn said but Fang just remain silent.

"Fang?" Ask Thorn worriedly.

"I'm sorry Thorn," Fang said and suddenly looked at him while crying.

"I can't control myself. I'm sorry. Just kill me if I hurt any of you." Fang mumbles tiredly.

"What happened Fang? What happened?" Thorn asks in a panic.

"At that time when you already disappear, Superking has been trying to control my power so I could go against you guys. I couldn't tell anyone because he threatened me with my brother's life. I couldn't let my brother get hurt. I'm sorry. I lead him here." Fang explains while crying.

"What?" Thorn asks in shock.

"No!!! Fang, you can fight him." Thorn said while holding Fang's shoulder.

"I'm tired to fight him. Boboiboy, you're still part of Boboiboy. Thanks for everything." Fang whispers and smiles sincerely at him with his face full of his tears.

"Stay away from me. Superking wouldn't give up until he gets you." Fang said and push Thorn away from him but Thorn quickly grabbed his hand.

"No Fang. You can't do this to me. Fang!!!" Thorn starts to cry and hugs him tightly.

"I'm sorry." Said Fang and suddenly weird dark energy surroundings both of them.
.
.
.

Meanwhile both Blaze and Ice.

"Blaze, please respect Thorn's privacy." Ice still tries to prevent Blaze to stalk Thorn.

"No Ice. I wouldn't let him keep any secret from us anymore. I feel like he has something to about with Fang." Blaze said ignoring Ice's warning.

"Blaze." Ice still trying to stop Blaze.

"There. Both of Thorn and Fang." Blaze point where both Thorn and Fang.

"Blaze." Ice wants to ask Blaze to leave but suddenly Blaze pulls Ice to hide.

"Shh Ice. Let's just hide first." Blaze said and putting his palm on Ice.

"Fang, thank you for helping me."

Thorn said as he arrived at Fang's side.

"Thanks for not telling them anything about Superking's appearance during that time Ice was in a coma."

Thorn said but Fang just remain silent. His statement somehow makes both Blaze and Ice look at each other.

"So, there's still something we don't know about, right?" Ice whispered and Blaze just nodded.

"It's not like I don't trust Thorn, I just worried if he hides his feelings again. Not when we finally got him back." Whisper Blaze and Ice could hear the sadness in his tone making Ice rub his thumb on Blaze's hand.

"Then I will follow you." Ice said softly and Blaze just smile back at him.

"Fang?"

Ask Thorn worriedly.

"I don't know why, Fang looks different." Said Blaze and true to his words, Ice also could feel the same.

"I'm sorry Thorn."

Fang said and suddenly looked at Thorn while crying. He's not only shocking Thorn but also shocking both Blaze and Ice.

"Something is not right here," Blaze whispered and Ice just nodded in agreement.

"I can't control myself. I'm sorry. Just kill me if I hurt any of you."

Fang mumbles tiredly. His voice still could be heard by Blaze and Ice who look at each other.

"What happened Fang? What happened?"

Thorn asks in a panic.

"I will go." Blaze is ready to go to both Thorn and Fang but Ice quickly catches his hand.

"Wait, Blaze." Ice pull Blaze back to his side.

"At that time when you already disappear, Superking have been tried to control my power so I could go against you guys. I couldn't tell anyone because he threatened me with my brother's life. I couldn't let my brother get hurt. I'm sorry. I lead him here."

Fang explains while crying.

"What?"

Thorn asks in shock. Both Blaze and Ice also widened their eyes in shock.

"No!!! Fang, you can fight him."

Thorn tries to persuade him but not only Thorn can see his tired face, but also Blaze and Ice.

"I'm tired to fight him. Boboiboy, you're still part of Boboiboy. Thanks for everything."

Fang whispers and smiles sincerely at him with his face full of his tears.

"Stay away from me. Superking wouldn't give up until he gets you."

Fang said and push Thorn away from him but Thorn quickly grabbed his hand back.

"No Fang. You can't do this to me. Fang!!!"

Thorn starts to cry and hugs him tightly.

"I'm sorry."

Said Fang and suddenly weird dark energy surroundings both of them.

"Fang, let go of me. Wake up. Don't let that power control you."

Thorn said when Fang suddenly pull him up and choke on him.

"Dammit. Ice, Thorn is in danger." Blaze said and without thinking twice revealed himself.

"Blaze!!! What should I do? Should I tell others? Should I tell ayah?" Ask Ice to himself in panic.

"Thorn!!!" Blaze shouts and tries to free Thorn from Fang but Fang easily avoids his attack. His eyes already lost his pupils and his visor was already broken on the floor.

"Annoying brat. My boss doesn't even need you. Why didn't you just let him go to my boss? Then this friend of yours wouldn't be the victim." Said Fang or more like a dark Fang.

"Let him go!!!!" Blaze screams at Fang.

"Release him and my friend." Shouted Blaze angrily and already bring his power out.
.
.
.

Meanwhile with Earthquake and others.

"Bip Bip."

"Hmm." Earthquake power watch suddenly beeps while he's running with others.

"Earthquake, help." As soon as Earthquake answers the call. It's Ice. Others immediately gather around him.

"Ice, what happened?" Ask Thunderstorm worriedly.

"Fang got possessed by dark power and hold Thorn become his hostage. Blaze is trying to save both Thorn and Fang." Ice explains.

"Listen Ice. Try to distract Fang while we will try to ambush him from behind." Earthquake gives Ice his order.

"Yes. Send us your location on this ship." Cyclone said in seriousness.

"Roger and out. I'm gonna help Blaze." Ice said while nodding in understanding.

"Earthquake." Someone called for the leader.

"Ayah?" Four of them said in surprise when Amato who's wearing his armour suit come closer to the four of them.

"Come with ayah. I have something to tell you about." Said Amato while looking at Earthquake.

"But Fang and Thorn... " Earthquake tries to argue but Cyclone cut him.

"Don't worry Earthquake, we got this." Cyclone said and smiled at him.

"But last time I let you guys... You guys..." Earthquake almost panicked when remembered that incident with Retak'ka.

"Earthquake, focus. Believe in the ayah. Let's Thunderstorm, Cyclone, and Solar handle this. I'm going to show you something." Amato said firmly made Earthquake nodded in defeat.

"Thunderstorm, Cyclone, Solar. I'm counting on you guys. Don't worry. I will protect you all from afar." Amato said coolly and leave making Cyclone fangirl over his father.

"Wow. Ayah looks so cool." Cyclone said with bright eyes and Solar just rolled his eyes.

"Let's go Cyclone." Thunderstorm pulls Cyclone with him before start activates his power to run faster.

.
.
.
.
.

"Blaze!!!" Ice appears to protect Blaze from Fang's attack.

"Ice!!! No!!! I wouldn't do the same mistake twice." Blaze then brings Ice further than his current position.

"Are you alright?" Blaze said while checking on Ice.

"I'm supposed to ask you that." Ice said and bring out his weapon which is archery.

"Fang stop it. Don't hurt them." Thorn still tries to release himself from Thorn's grip.

"Let him go Fang." Said Ice.

"No Blaze, Ice. Don't hurt... Uhuk..uhuk.." Thorn doesn't want to hurt Fang.

"Just stay silent will you. I'm going to bring you to a boss. I will inject that poison again if you're noisy." Dark Fang said in annoyance.

"What?" Both Blaze and Ice become shocked.

"Hahaha. Don't you guys know?" Dark Fang said and threw Thorn away to the nearest wall making Thorn close his eyes tightly. He suddenly remembered how all of them got thrown by Captain Vargoba. He's waiting for the impact but somehow he feels someone hugging him from behind. Someone save him.

"Light jump." Solar appeared behind Thorn to save him.

"Solar." Whispered Solar.

"Shhh." Solar gives Thorn the signs and hides both of them far enough from them to hear dark Fang's conversation with Blaze and Ice. There, stand Cyclone and Thunderstorm.

"Yes, Superking couldn't get close with this part of you guys after that attack during that hoodie boy was in a coma. But you know who opens the security door without anyone realizing it? Him." Dark Fang point at him.

"So, this is what Thorn means by Superking's appearance during that time I was in a coma." Ice said.

"Correct!!! Thorn wouldn't ever disappear if you guys were alert to your surroundings." Adds Dark Fang.

"What do you mean?" Asks Blaze in confusion.

"I have been continuously injected that nature elements of yours with that poison. The poison is dedicated to either a fake or a real person. He's clever enough then because he was able to block you guys from fuse back to your original self." Tell Dark Fang to all of them.

"If others were the ones who got that shoot, then all of you would be done. Luckily, the boss is only interested in Thorn's power." Add Dark Fang again.

"Why he's obsessed with Thorn's power? Why he doesn't face all of us then. Fight it like a real man!!" Shouted Blaze angrily.

"Would you guys ever have a chance?" Question Dark Fang.

"Hahaha. Don't make me laugh. You guys can't stand a chance before till two of you got hurt. Worst, you guys only know one of you who got hurt. Not two." Add Dark Fang.

"I will tell you guys then since this may be your guy's last moment with Thorn. It's miracle actually that he was able to come back. Seems like the nature elements already choose you, Boboiboy." Said Dark Fang to all of them.

"Just tell us why Superking wants Thorn power?" Ask Ice.

"To heal his son." Mumble Dark Fang.

"What?" Shouted both Blaze and Ice.

"Then why he didn't come ask nicely to us?" Thunderstorm suddenly appears behind Blaze and Ice and looks angry.

"Why hurt Thorn and even make us hate on Thorn?" Ask Thunderstorm again to look intimidating.

"Because that's the only way to get him without a fight with you six." Dark Fang said.

"We wouldn't make the same mistake ever again." Reply Solar angrily.

"Hahaha. You guys can't forever protect him. You guys only focused on him but forgot who's standing in front of you." Mock Dark Fang.

"We care about him too. Let Thorn and him go!!" Shouted Blaze.

"Shadow fingers." Dark Fang suddenly said and taking Thorn away from Solar while making an already done face

"Let go of me." Thorn struggled as he got choked for the second time.

"Shut up!!" He said and use his shadow to silence Thorn who's now unconscious.

"Thorn!!!" Solar almost shoot Fang with his Solar shot but stop as he just couldn't hurt both Thorn and Fang, their best friend.

"Let's go of Fang and Thorn already!!! " Shout Blaze with his fire already spread on their surroundings.

"You guys only care about this useless element user. Not this guy." Repeat Dark Fang.

"It's poor to be him after all. Getting control with force just to save his best friend and tried hard to tell his brother the truth who didn't even interested in hearing that. Poor him." Dark Fang said and step on the broken visor, even more, making all of them remember how happy Fang tell them the story where his brother give him that as a gift.

"You're dirty. How dare you use our best friend?" Shouted Blaze angrily and already active his full power.

"He's such a good friend who's just lonely and needs affection. You guys never care about his feelings. You just care to save that poor nature elements user who's weak and doesn't want to surrender himself to our boss." Again, he repeated it. His face shows sadness.

"But since boss said I can do anything with this Fang, I guess I will take care of him myself." Said Dark Fang and he didn't look that sad anymore.

"Let's go of them!!!" Cyclone just stays silent before shouting and trying to save Thorn himself. Dark Fang surprised by the sudden attack and unconsciously inactivated shadow power by Fang make Cyclone have the advantage to save Thorn. He then rushed to Thunderstorm and the other's side.

"Fang, remember yourself." Mumbles Thorn weakly with Cyclone putting Thorn's right hand around his shoulder.

"Thorn are you alright?" Ask Ice worriedly.

"Fang. Remember who are you." Thorn said and open his eyes to look straight at Fang.

"I can't free him from you because you know what, he's also kind. He doesn't want to hurt you because you, unconsciously took good care of our Fang. But I'm sorry." Thorn said and remove himself from Cyclone.

"I will remove you completely from him. I am not able to do it before because I must heal both Ice and myself. I'm not going to give Superking and you the chance. Not anymore." Said Thorn and the green light appeared within his body. He then spread the light to Fang who's now feeling the burn.

"Guess what, I'm your partner. You need me to do photosynthesis. Then I will help you so you're not going to be tired anymore. Besides, isn't dark power could be overpowered by light?" Solar said while also activating his power.

"I wouldn't push you away again, Solar." Said Thorn softly and smile at his partner. Solar smiles back at him and holds his hand.

"Let's do this, Thorn," Solar said and his body also appeared in the yellow light. Thorn nodded his head at Solar.

"Wow. It's their power combo." Blaze said in amazement.

"What with this light?" Dark Fang said in pain.

"Get out from the Fang body!!!" Both Thorn and Solar shouted together.

"Arghh!!!" Dark Fang shouted aloud in both pain and anxiety. Then appeared another dark alien who was unconscious while Thunderstorm quickly bring unconscious Fang to their side.

"Fang!!" Cyclone call when Thunderstorm lies Fang down on the floor.

Both Thorn and Solar then fall to their knees but both Ice and Blaze quickly hold them. The dark alien wants to run away makes all of them try to chase after him but someone suddenly saves the situation.

"Earth Grasp." Someone suddenly appears.

"We meet again, Dark souls." Their father appeared behind Earthquake and glared at the alien who was now shivering in scare.

"Fang!!!" Captain Kaizo suddenly appeared and rushed to Fang's side.

Done for the new chapter. Yeay!!! Hope you guys like it. I don't know if this story made sense anymore but yeah like I'm saying, I will try my best to finish it. So, everyone takes care of yourself okay. Stay safe.

Ps: Who's already read boboiboy galaxy season 2 comic issue 11? I'm waiting for it. Let's discuss it after I get it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 2K 18
they're gone what am I suppose to do we failed I failed solar lost everything and everyone, tapos has been destroyed, power sphera's has been scatte...
2.4K 136 5
SUMMARY: He woke up from his coma feeling different. A feeling like there was someone inside him. He keeps forgetting something. He knew there was so...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
653K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.