Fast and Furious

Autorstwa soulfox1305

This is an adventure of Dom's team with an extra person Więcej

Truck steal, Brian O'Conner, and Alleyway
Street Race, Johnny Tran, and Party Part 1
Party Part 2, Brian's a cop, Dom's New Car
Barbeque and Sneaking
Toretto's curse, date, and Johnny arrest
Race Wars, and Brian reveals himself
Truck fail, Chase, and Final Race
Miami Street race, Brian returns, Police
Y/n returns, Roman Pearce, and Audition
Tej Garage, Brian let Dom go
Street Race, New Cars, and Pearl
New Plan, Money Transfer and Boat
Gas tank steal, and Brian O' Conner
Funerals, Crash Site, David Park
Meeting Compos, Fenix, Gisele, and street race
Party, and Truck
Border, Tunnel, Y/n, and Letty's Killer and Running
Plan, Braga revealed, L/n House
Mexico, Braga Captured, Border Showdown
Break Dom out, Vince, Train Heist
Herman Reyes, Luke Hobbs and The Chip, Rooftop Run
Team forms, and meeting C/n
1st Cash house, Police Station
Practise, Burned, Fresh Air
New Cars, Street Race, Vince returns, Luke Hobbs
Vault steal, Dragging, Bridge
Vault Open, Going Home, Ghosts
Brian's Son, Luke returns, and photo's
Getting the Team Together
Owen Shaw, Chase, Y/n and Letty both alive
Car Auction, Train fight
Learn Braga, CCTV, Prison
Race, Talking, and moving
Tank, and Betrayal
Plane Fight, and Home
Sean, Race, and moving
New School, Meet Twinkie and Erza Scarlet, Cousins appear
Sean vs DK Round 1, Han takes Sean and Y/n around.
Dates, Kamata, Han dies and Y/n L/n returns
Sean meets Kamata, new car, mountain race, Dom
Hospital, Race Wars, Hobbs vs Shaw
Explosions, hospital, Tokyo
Funeral, Dom meets Shaw, Mr. Nobody
Flying cars, Rescue, Ramsey
Abu Dhabi, Party, driving through towers
God's Eye, Ambush, Los Angeles, Preparing
Hacking God's Eye, Shaw Vs Dom, Luke and C/n Return
Jakande Dies, Letty Ortiz Returns, Saying Goodbye
Cuba race and Y/n meets Cipher
Soccer match, Y/n L/n gone rouge, Deckard Shaw
Y/n and Cipher talk, Prison fight, Apocalypse identity
Stealing God's Eye, Y/n and Dom's kids and Toy shop
Meeting Queenie, Nuclear Codes, Apocalypse meets Toretto's team
Seilah and Elena dies, Talking, Mr. Nobody returns, Vladovin
Stopping the Sub, Apocalypse team appears, back from the dead
Plane fight, Cipher escapes and barbeque
New enemy, Luke, Shaw and Y/n routine
Families talking, Victor Locke
Luke, Shaw and Y/n working together
Shaw's sister, Chase, aftermath
Andreiko, fake identity's, Dinkley
Margarita, Eteon factory
Interrogation, Mick Jagger, aftermath
Meet Luke's family, preparing
Apocalypse returns, the Final battle, Brixton Vs Apocalypse, Shaw and Hobbs
Brixton death, Aftermath, families meeting

Practise, Mountain, Mastering

1.2K 40 1
Autorstwa soulfox1305

Y/n POV

Han took us to the docks to where a couple of fishermen are fishing, I was currently in my car drifting on the course I hand brake and turn the wheel drift right on the course I stop in front of the group I got out ask "How was that" Han said, "Could use some work on the end" Twinkie said "Man, that was great" I smile I get in my car and drive out of the way I got out Erza said, "That was good".

I said "Was it enough" Erza smirks said "Nope" I shrug I sit on a couch with Erza we watch Sean go he hits some stuff I sigh we watch him go pass Twinkie said "Oh, man" Erza said "He's got a lot to learn" I said "He needs the right teacher" Sean turns the car too much, so he goes again only to get hit some stuff.

Earl said, "My mother, she's blind in one eye and she can shift better than that" Reiko looks to me said "Han, have your friend here represent you than him" I raise a brow but watch Sean keep going Earl ask "Han, where did you find this guy" We watch Sean go "Will someone please teach this guy how to drift".

Sean hits a stack of cement and goes to a stop I look at Han and said "That should be enough" Han nods.

3rd POV

The next day Sean leaves his father's apartment he was about to walk but stop to see Mr. Boswell working on a car Sean walks over an old woman bows to him talking Sean bows back he walks ask "Is that yours" Mr. Boswell looks to see him he said, "Sure is" He puts a tool down and grabs another tool.

Sean walks up he take his bag down ask "What happened" Mr. Boswell looks up said "I don't know" He looks at his car "I found it this way at the base" Sean leans down for a look said, "It's got potential" Mr. Boswell screws up a part he leans back said "Yeah, maybe" He looks at Sean "We'll see".

Sean looks to him then back "You know, Sean, the Japanese have a saying" He spoke Japanese making Sean look at him "The nail that sticks out gets hammered" Mr. Boswell leans forward "You're gonna be late" So Sean grab his bag and leaves his father working on the car.

Erza POV

Class ended I walk out Reiko and Earl saw me Earl said, "Twinkie's in trouble" He spots Sean "Sean" Reiko and Earl took us Reiko speaking Japanese push us we follow Earl up the stairs Earl opens the door to see Morimoto punch Twinkie then Morimoto took his blazer and shirt off as Twinkie fell to the ground.

Twinkie said, "Come on, man, you broke it" I had enough I walk forward with Sean, Earl and Reiko I look to see Sean went to Morimoto and said "Hay, whoa, whoa" Morimoto laughs "There must be a misunderstanding" But Morimoto said, "Out of my way, or you're next" He shove Sean who said, "Take it easy".

Twinkie gets up said "Hey, look man, I don't do refunds, all right" Morimoto shoves Sean and said "Okay, let's go, then" Sean was about to do something I stop him said "Let me handle this" I walk up to Morimoto who smirks ask "What are you going do" I smirk said "This" I punch him in the face making him stumble back the crowd oohs.

He hold his face look shock I glare at him "Leave my friends alone or you'll get more" Morimoto smirks he gets up said "I'll do that" He walks right up to me "If you be my girlfriend" I stare at him then said, "Then you'll have to beat my boyfriend" Shocking everyone including Morimoto who ask, "Your boyfriend".

I nod said "That guy from race who beat me turns out he's my boyfriend" I lean forward "Beat him then we'll talk" I turn only to punch Morimoto again to the ground "That's for Twinkie" I turn back "Come on" So, Sean, Twinkie, Reiko, Earl and I leave the roof we walk by Neela who smiles for us I notice Sean stop but we kept going.

Twinkie ask "Yo, was that guy really your boyfriend" I said "Yep" We walk down the stairs Earl ask, "How long" All I said, "Before I moved here to Tokyo".

3rd POV

Han took the group to a sports building playing soccer Twinkie made some moves one made Earl fall he calls "Foul" Twinkie kicks the ball into the net and "That was a foul" Twinkie said "Yo, you was in my face" Earl said, "That was a foul" He looks to Han "Hey, Han, sort this wanker out".

Han watching ask "A wanker" He takes a drink "What do I look like, a zebra" He walks over to Sean who's leaning looking out Sean sees him then ask "So, how did you end up over here, anyway" Han said "Well, you know those old Westerns where the cowboys make a run for the border".

Sean nods Han looks down "This is my Mexico" Sean looks forward then ask, "Why'd you let me race with your car" Han didn't answer "You knew I was gonna wreck it" Han ask, "Why not" Sean scoff said "'Cause it's a lot of money" Han just said, "I have money" Sean looks forward "It's trust and character I need around me".

Sean looks at Han "You know, who you choose to be around you let's you know who you are" Sean listens nodding slightly "And one car in exchange for knowing what's a made of, that's a price I can live with" Han looks at Sean who stares at him Han looks nods "Look at all those people down there".

On the street is people walking on the intersection "They follow the rules, for what" The people keep crossing "They're letting fear lead them" Sean looks down then ask, "What happens if they don't" Han said, "Life's simple" He took a breath "You make choices and you don't look back" Han looks to Sean who nods taking a sip of water as they stare Sean ask, "So if you don't drift to win, what do you drift for".

Han ask, "You really want to know" Sean nods said "Yeah" Han looks at him said "Okay let me make a call" Sean looks ask "Where's Erza and Y/n by the way" Han holding his phone said, "Erza left to go back to her apartment and Y/n went to get his new car" Han holds the phone "Yeah, listen I need you to show Sean something and I know what street for you to do it".

Meanwhile Erza is driving her car she stops at a set to make a turn on her street suddenly she looks forward to sees drifting out is a dark red Toyota FT-86 G she stares at it inside Sean sitting by the driver looking at him as they go forward Erza raise a brow as the driver drifts pass.

But then he starts drifting around her car Erza watch the car drift pass her from the front and side while pulling out a notepad and pen slowly as the driver keeps going until he stops Erza stares then sees the window go down to reveal Y/n in the seat staring at her with a smile Sean looks to Y/n who just stares at Erza waiting.

Then Erza smirks and starts writing Y/n drives forward just as Erza holds out a piece of paper Y/n reach out and take it and drives away and Erza turns said "Now that got me impressed" She drives to her apartment while Y/n looks at Sean smiling who looks to him then smiles as Y/n shrug while driving forward.

Y/n POV

The next day Han took us to the mountains he said, "There's no 'wax on, wax off' with drifting" He walks by Sean's car "Learn by doin' it" I stood next to Sean arms cross "The first drifters invented drifting out here in the mountains by feeling it" He walk by Sean pat him "So feel it".

So, Sean went first I stood next to Han watching him drift pass us he looks to me "Your turn" Sean park his car I got in mine Erza leans down I look at her she said "Good luck" I smile at her I turn my engine on and drive to the start I turn my car around and start practising I shift gears, handbrake and change pedals to drift right.

I went forward and shift gears, hand brake and change pedals to drift left but stumble a bit then shift gears and change pedals going forward until I need to shift gears, handbrake and change pedals turn to drift right, I go forward see the group I shift gears, handbrake and change pedals to drift left to a stop I look at Han who said "Again" I sigh.

After a few more practise we head back to Tokyo, Sean, Twinkie and I are walking in the streets Sean carrying a bag ask, "What's in this bag" Twinkie said, "You'll see" We met up with a guy Twinkie hold a pair of shoes the guy pull out some money "How much you got" He move his head "Keep going, keep going".

Twinkie led us to people who would buy what he had, I'm wearing some clocks walking went to some guys they look at the clocks and bought them Twinkie count the money smiling "I'm so good, man, I could sell rubber to a monk" I snort said "Like that would happen" I walk pass him.

The next day we're back at the mountains Han wanted Sean and I to drift together so we do some drifting Sean was doing better but not good I was in front of him we drift pass the group to a stop Han calls "Again".

3rd POV

Erza, Sean, Reiko, Twinkie and Earl are all heading into school talking to one another, later that night Sean was picking some parts he turns look to see DK and Han in an office Sean watch Han give DK a wad of money then DK notice Sean watching so he closes the door.

At the mountains Sean and Y/n both drift together getting better went pass the group Erza stood next to Han and ask, "I think Y/n's ready" Han nods move his hair said "Maybe, again" Now Twinkie, Sean and Y/n all had sneakers Twinkie calls "Oi, oi, oi, oi" Some guys notice the shoes Sean puts out five fingers talking as Y/n has another group talking in their language until both groups came to agreement gave them the money.

Y/n and Sean smiles show Twinkie the money they earn without his help they fist bump while Twinkie just waves them off.

Now this time Han took the group at the docks he's inside Sean's car while Erza is in Y/n car both drifting on the track Han said, "Watch it, watch it" Y/n shift gears turning Erza watch Y/n drift she said, "Steady now" Han watching Sean and said, "Not too early, now" They drift around the stacks "Go, go, go, go" Erza said, "You got this".

They continue to drift while the fishermen look at one another the one with the cigarette smiles the other said "Not bad" Sean and Y/n continue drifting Han said, "Don't lose it, don't lose it" Erza said, "Don't stop now" They keep going shift gears, handbrake and change pedals they stop Sean said "Yeehaw" Y/n cheers Erza smiles at him.

Later that night at Mr. Boswell apartment he enters turn his light on he walks over to Sean's room opens it he turns the lights on to see Sean's not there realising.

Y/n POV

Han gave me a bunk to crash at the garage Erza went back to her apartment I lean against the rail to watch Han playing a game I turn look to see Sean walking towards the place I call "Hey Han, Sean's here" Han gets up and walks over to me we look to see him standing there Han said "Hey, Twink, get this man a bunk" I smile at him.

3rd POV

At the mountains Han, Sean, Y/n and Erza are all drifting down the road racing all four of them smiling at the race Erza sees Y/n smiling towards her making her blush while the four keeps drifting down the road as Sean turn his wheel.

Later that night Sean and Y/n both drift down a road in Tokyo, Sean in the front and Y/n right next to him, now Sean and Y/n are both racing Morimoto and a member of DK's crew for cars Erza told Y/n about Morimoto about being becoming her boyfriend if he beats Y/n who just smiles.

Sean's in the lead with Morimoto behind him, Y/n behind Morimoto in front of the member they drift up the ramp Y/n suddenly shift gear, hand brake and change pedals drifting pass Morimoto taking second place making Sean and Y/n in the lead of the tag team race they drift around to the ramp going up they drift left and go forward seeing the small ramp.

On the rooftop everyone watches Sean and Y/n both drift up the ramp winning the race Neela smiles at Sean while Erza grins seeing Y/n won.

Y/n POV

Sean and I drift a circle facing each other revving up our engines noticing Morimoto and DK member coming up I see Morimoto screaming in frustration we rev up our engines as people run over to us cheering, I see DK frowning he walk over to Han who put his hand out DK drop two sets of keys.

I got out of my car smiling I point to Sean who points back Twinkie went to him they clasp hand said "Yeah, baby, I told you, I told you, didn't I" Erza walk over to me we clasp hands Erza said, "Well done" I said, "Thanks for the warning about Morimoto". 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

511K 13.7K 92
In which the youngest of the Toretto family finds herself still in the middle of the trouble that seemed to follow her entire family. -fast and furio...
25.9K 237 54
Everything Jameson does is for his family, unless he's racing. In those 10 seconds or less, he's free.
22.4K 327 10
(sequel to The thief & a criminal) Cassie was prepared to retire to become Aunty Cass to Mia & Brian's child. But, like every plan, things don't alwa...
44.7K 688 27
Everyone in the street racing world knows Dominic Toretto. With knowing Dom, comes knowing his little sister Mia Toretto. Everyone is about to meet t...