An Adventure Through The Neth...

By miyuki953

Where (y/n) and her older twin brother, Iruma go through many adventures and trials through the netherworld w... More

(A/N)
Info
Chapter 1 - The start
Chapter 2 - Attending Babirus demon school and entrance ceremony
Chapter 3 - The nerve-wracking speech.... and a battle?
Chapter 4 - Demon school and familiars
Chapter 5 - Summoning familiars part 1
Chapter 6 - Summoning familiars part 2
Chapter 7 - Playing partner spotted!!
Chapter 8 - Food, Friends, and Fun!
Chapter 9 - The Abnormal Class
Chapter 10 - The Abnormal Class in session and rankings
Chapter 11 - Helping an injured "just a massive white bird" and Rankings reveal
Chapter 12 - A New student and a new found friend
Chapter 13 - Class in session
Chapter 14 - Meeting The Student Council's President
Chapter 15 - Befriending Amelie
Chapter 16 - Let's Get To Work!..... -eh!? why are you here!?
Chapter 17 - Unknown goals
Chapter 18 - Thoughts
Chapter 19 - Clara's plan!
Chapter 20 - Helping hand
Chapter 21 - Effort
Chapter 22 - All Work Done
Chapter 24 - A New Face? And Bonding Time
Chapter 25 - First Year Hunting Season
Chapter 26 - Recruit
Chapter 27 - The Unknown Senpai
Happy Valentines!
chapter 28 - Place To Place
Chapter 29 - Lesson
Chapter 30 - We meet again
Chapter 31 - The Thirteen's Dinner

Chapter 23 - Time For Battle!!

1.7K 82 19
By miyuki953

~⁕3rd POV⁕~

Location: underground gym

"Now then, I'll just confirm that you all know the rules." Kalego said. He's seen with a ball on his hand; he's posture held great dominance as a high-rank demon.

!!!{Rules}!!!

[All of you will stand on the infield, one person on the outfield and to those who are struck by the ball must go to the outfield. Attack from the outfield until one team is completely defeated.]

[You can use magic on the ball. But you are not allowed to use magic on opponents.]

[Rank evaluation will be proportional to the student's rank in each team. The time limit is 15 minutes, the ball touches the ground once is safe, and face contact is a foul.]

"Now that I've explained the rules, here" Kalego showed multiple arm bands that are yellow and red, both cloth are in equal numbers to divide teams "Distribute the armbands for both A and B team amongst yourselves. Once they're on, find your place on the court" Kalego stated to The Abnormal Class.

"Finally, our training days area bout to be paid of!" Asmodues exclaim to the group after he received his armband... "Yeah.." Iruma responded "I'm still nervous, but.." (y/n) looked at the charm that's in her hands, the one that Opera had given to her before walking out of the house.

⏮️Flashback!

"(y/n)-chan, wait" Opera stop the girl from leaving "here, just a charm for your success" they then gave (y/n) a lucky charm that has a engraving says '[victory shall be yours]' "oh, thanks a lot Opera!" (y/n) gave her thanks to the red haired demon infront of her.

"And one last thing" Opera said 'there's more?' (y/n) thought in curiosity "may Satan, the devil of wrath, help you on conquering the battle and obliterate your enemies" Opera utter out 'that sounds really savage!!' (y/n) thought, having a tense smile her face from what Opera had said,

"That is all, (y/n)-chan. You may go now" Opera said, not minding (y/n)'s expression "Thanks again, Opera-senpai" (y/n) repeated her gratitude to one of her supporters before running out of the door leading outside to go where the group is waiting at 'I promised to treasure this!' (y/n) thought with great enthusiasm.

(End of flashback)

'I'm not gonna let Opera's training and my handwork go to waste!' (y/n) thought, the nervousness in her heart slowly vanishes and is replace by excitement and determination. Taking one last look of the before clutching it and put it in one of her uniform's pocket

"Let's go, (y/n)-chan. It's about to start now" Tamashi said, going to his side of the court where his team is located at "yeah! let's show them what we got!" Asmodues yelled in excitement, going to the same way as Tamashi "yeah!" "alright!" Iruma and (y/n) walked to their direction of their group which is-

The opposite team's side...

"Wha-...!?"

(y/n) & Iruma - Team A

Tamashi & Asmodues - Team B

"Hey! I think there's something wrong with the groupings!!" Asmodues questioned Kalego, denying that he has to fight against his own friends that he follows loyally "There is no mistake. You were divided equally to balance both teams, no objections" "but!-" "NO OB-JEC-TIONS" Kalego sternly hold his ground before walking away after seeing Asmodeus defeated look.

Asmodues gritted his teeth in frustration 'dammit, it wasn't supposed to be like this... no matter, I'll still help them from the opposite side!' after that thought of his, his scowl began to falter

 "Azz-kun! Good luck!" 'ah!' 

now his mood change in just an instant cheer from his dear 'friend' "y-you too!" he stuttered a bit on his words. After the two interaction, they began to walked their side of the court. Seeing as all individuals are all on their respective sides, Kalego then started the game  "...well then, CANON BALL EXECUTION COMMENCE!!".

'Here it is! Don't cower down, (y/n)!' (y/n) thought with a hint of- scratch that, she was nervous as hell inside yet she still held a confident outlook. "We should play this safe, everyone knows that" Lead stated to the other who huddle up close to him "don't throw the ball at Iruma, though I don't know if it's the same as his sister, (y/n)... she hasn't showed her power other than her first entry to the class" "right..." the other agreed to his statement.

Far from them stands Asmodues posing in a thinking matter, his foot taping the floor time to time as he think 'how should I do this?..' and near the pink haired demon stood is a Bloody red hair familiar or in a detailed way, a Tamashi having a time of crisis and holds the urge to commit arson.

"So who's gonna throw first?"  "me! me!"  "leave it to me!" The boys in Team B. decided to make their move. While being distracted the ball that Lead holds up in the air was left unattended, which one of the opposite team's member decided to take a chance to steal the ball. Feeling the emptiness in his hand, Lead take a look at his hand and saw nothing in his hold "mine!" Jazz said, taking Team B's attention "wait, that's our ball isn't it not!?" owl boy, Camui shouted in shock with a mix of nervousness.

"Here, Sabnock" Jazz pass the ball that he stole from the other team to Sabnock "mhp!" the male gave a nod and a smug grin. Sabnock readied his stance "too weak" and launch the ball in with a power of an actual canon ball being fired to the frosty blue girl, but when Sabnock was readying his stance, Keroli already done a wall of ice to protect her from the attack but when the ball crash into the wall of ice it shattered and the ball still made itself bounce on Keroli's head.

"Out-" "you bad ball!, how dare you hit girls?!" Camui managed to catch the ball from contacting the ground, meaning Keroli is safe- "m'lady a token of our acquaintance!" until Camui crossed to the enemy's side of the court "Camui!?!?" his teammates shouted in terror "Camui, you've crossed to the enemy's side, so you're out" Kalego stated out from the sidelines.

"What the hell was that you stupid bird?!" Camui teammates, Lead, Schneider, and Goemon began to beat up the hell out of Camui in pure anger.

'I need to make my move at the right time...' (y/n) observed the scene in front of her until she felt something bump on to her leg which she took a glance down and saw many different variation of ball surrounded the area near her "what the...?" (y/n) became confuse as to why there are balls that appeared and the culprit behind this? 

"Ho, ho, ho, ho" is non other than Clara herself, summoning multiple balls out from her magical pockets "oh, my!"  "where's the original?!"  "gah!!"

"Ugh, you guys are so noisy.." Picero complained but the others ignored him and kept on going being rowdy, to which he had enough and took the matter in his own hands "you're a nuisance!" Picero broke down the ground, making big chunks, his teammates, and the balls that litter around came flying up to the air.

'Damn it! Where's the ball-!.. Ah- never mind...' (y/n) caught sight of the ball just a feet away from her place, floating around the other balls that makes it hidden amongst the rest. (y/n) reach out her hands towards the ball and- 'got it!' grab the actual ball meant for the game and landed with a roll "got the ball!" (y/n) stated out to the others, making eyes go and direct at her "let's go!!"  "throw it, (y/n)-chin!"  "show them the power of an honor student!".  "Okay, here I.. GO!!" (y/n) throwed the ball towards Lead's directions and- 

*SWOSH!*

*BAAM!!* Hit a surprise Tamashi "It curved!?" the abnormal class went baffled at the astonishing move "wah..?" Tamashi let out a confused inaudible noise when he realize he was hit with the ball since he was preoccupied with himself in the sidelines "haha! goal!" Clara jump in enthusiasm.

'That was risky. It's been a while since I've used that move of mine..if that failed neither one of them would of been hit..' (y/n) thought, letting out a relief sigh when the stunt she did was successful "good job (y/n)-chi!" "kyah!" Clara jump on the back of (y/n), making her fall forward but good thing she managed to balance herself with Clara on her back before her face could come in contact to the floor. "Valac Clara, get back to the out fields!" Kalego shouted at their direction "hai, hai~!".

"Hahaha! Well done my dear!" Sabnock ruffled the hair of (y/n), and after that her hair became a mess "Sabnock~" (y/n) whined while she fix her disorganized hair. For some reason what Asmodues hears made him snap out of his thinking state. Grabbing the dodge ball that's near him, ignite it with his fire, and then hurl it towards Sabnock. Pure annoyance is seen in his eyes that's directed towards Sabnock.

*BAAM!!*  "Hurk!?" The ball accurately strike Sabnock's face without the ball touching the surprise girl beside him "Sabnock, you're out!" "Tch!" Sabnock has a visible frown on his face yet he did what he was told and quickly jog towards the sidelines. He's seen hovering his hand close to his nose since he's having a nose bleed from the attack that Asmodues did "Woah, Asmodues sure is dangerous!" Jazz said, a bead of sweat on his cheek from the fear he feels towards Asmodues after what he did to Sabnock.

"The current and last survivors are: Asmodues, (y/n), and Iruma!!" 

Kalego announced the remaining survivors "well of course both (y/n) and Iruma are still in!" Jazz stated out "you can do it, Asmodues!" Lead cheer on for Asmodues.

"You can do it!"   "Kill him!"   "Go, go, go!"

'What the?! Was I so focused on my thoughts that I didn't even... since when!? I have no reason to face off Iruma-sama and... (y/n)-chan' Asmodues held a look of hesitation to take on his friends 'wait a second! I'm the last one, so I'll just let them eliminate me! Yes, yes! then everything will work out!' Asmodues mood brighten up from his idea "(y-!" Asmodues pause, observing the serious look on the twins.

'This is Asmodues we're dealing with so I mustn't let my guard down' (y/n) lick her dry lips to moisten them up, a sweat rolling down from her face from the concentration she has on Asmodues figure 'there's no backing down now...' Iruma tense up his muscles, he breathe in big before he let the air flow out of his mouth.

'Have I look on your face even once since this match started?' Asmodues has a shock expression adorn on his face as realization hits Asmodeus hardly on the head 'everything will work out? Lose on purpose? And let them raise..'.

.

.

.

.

(Flashback)

"Hm? Why I'm wasting time on physical training?" (y/n) confusedly repeated Asmodeus's question "yeah! no wait! I-I mean that you could easily defeat you opponents by using your magic!" Asmodeus stated, curious as to what (y/n) she had in mind.

"That's the point" "huh?" Asmodeus is taken aback by her answer. (Y/n) look back at Asmodeus, seeing his confusion on his face she explained her answer further "well, it's not a challenge to me if I win easily by a big advantage, would it? This is my goal and I have to show with own hard work and I will get it fair and square so I know I deserve it" Asmodeus confusion vanishes when (y/n) made it more clear for him to understand

(End of flashback)

'How dumb am I?!' a scowl developed on his face, angry at his own idiotic self 'even while watching your efforts up close. Right now as your feeling as you stand there, I didn't think about it at all!..' he began to gritting his teeth in extreme frustration 'disappointing, Asmodues!! I'll show them that they'll defeat me with a fight that they deserve the win!!'

*FWOOSH!!* Pink flames ignited from the area around Asmodues's figure 'using full power and full power only' Asmodues took off his white coat to have more ability to move faster

"I will honor my etiquette as the demon Asmodues Alice" Asmodues said, slowly advancing forward while he let go of his coat that drop and left there "and come at you seriously!" Asmodues stated with spite, as Asmodues's speech shaken up both Iruma and (y/n) a bit "then, we're sure be ready!" "yeah! Bring it on, Asmodues!" The two siblings shouted out.

'we'll definitely defeat you and win!' even though both of Iruma and (y/n) are confident about their skills, deep inside they're still nervous about battling against Asmodues. After all he's not an opponent that should be underestimated when having a fight with him.

.

.

.

.

'So it's 'Canon Ball Execution', huh?' Amelie thought, walking down the steps of the flight of stairs that leads down to the underground gym.

"That's rare for you to go and check the first year's promotion exams" the pale green haired member known as 'Kimaris' commented "...ah! Is it the top of the class, Asmodues, you're interested in? Surely if it's him he might be a candidate for the Student Council" Kimaris guessed Amelie's reason "no..." Amelie responded with a simple disagreement answer "even more than that" Amelie stated, looking back at the other student council members that are behind her 

"Don't you think that there might be more interesting to see?"

.

.

"Go get 'em,  (y/n)-chan! Iruma-kun~!"  "Go, Asmoduuuees!!"  "beat his ass!!"  "Go, go, go, (y/n)-chi, Iruma-chi!"

Most of the abnormal class cheer on for their last teammates 'the atmosphere change drastically ..! Asmodues is really serious- no, his malice is even more intense than that because..' Iruma and (y/n) readied their bodies for the worst.

Asmodues readied his throw, the ball being inflame by Asmodues pink flames "Here he comes!"  "Step back!"  "Oh, my!".

'He's coming at us to kill!!!'

'I'm scared but.. I must not show it! Even if it kills me, I won't give up!'

"the more you fear, the more you should be up front. Because for demons, fear equals to humiliation" Opera stated "the party that fears the other will be the one who suffers defeat, and we keep this in mind" Opera took a sip of his tea "so, the only way to get out of there before the situation gets dire"

"Is to turn fear-" (y/n) and Iruma ran forward to Asmodues "-into excitement". "Iruma-nii, I'll be behind you! Asmodues's throwing power is strong that it will blow us away when one of us would catch it!" (y/n) shouted her part of the plan towards her older brother "understood!" Iruma responded back.

"Seriously?!"  "Are they asking to die?!"  

"I hope you know what your doing, (y/n)" Tamashi mumble out, a fearful look from being anxious about what could be the after math of their dangerous plan

*BOOM!* Asmodues blast the ball of fire towards the twins' way. "Hot!" Iruma managed to catch the flaming ball, but as (y/n) said before, the force that went with the ball skidded them back continuously "erh!" (y/n) groan in frustration as she tries her best to stop them from pushing them more, but to no avail, not even an ounce help reduce the force that's pushing them strongly.

"Iruma-nii turn to your left, trust me on this!" "I'll trust you, alright!" (y/n) let out a grin before turning to her own left while making her legs more sturdy as their actions made them spin that goes accordingly as planned. With their spin and the flames that comes from the ball, they've made an expanding fire whirl that surrounds Iruma and (y/n) making the class blinded and shield themselves from the fire.

"Iruma-nii, get ready to be throwed!" "hai!" (y/n) grab a hold on Iruma's waist mid spin and throwed Iruma high up the air, the fire still kept trailing from the ball he's holding. (y/n) then shield herself with her arms since fire still surrounds her figure after she had launch her brother high in to the air 'it's up to you now, nii-chan!'.

'Asmodues, whatever attacks you give us.. will be gifted back in return!!' Iruma thought before letting out a battle cry "ASMOODUUUEEES!!" Iruma aim the ball to Asmodues's direction as the target stands there in bewilderment at the scene in front of him as he is unable to react or move from the shock.

*BAAM!!* the ball strike Asmodues's right shoulder before he would dodge, the ball scrapping some of the fabric on his clothes, The class stood there at their place, jaws dropped. Kalego snap out of his trance and made the announcement "THE WINNER IS-"

" TEAM A!!"

'I'm glad...' Amelie smiled in satisfaction 'I do have to say, they did quite a show' Amelie chuckle at the thought as the other members watching with her were astonished by the honor students' stunt.

Pandora Secrets

Tamashi was forgotten TBH

If you observed Kalego's behavior during Asmodues and the twins fight, he's posture was very tense.

Opera look forward on the siblings arrival to know of their result, well more on (y/n).

After the fight ended, (y/n) check if Opera's gift is safe to which.... it was :)

Clara was overjoyed that she's the only one in (y/n)'s team between her and the other two.

Tamashi might of have passed out from anxiety from the sidelines.

Sabnock wishes to attack Asmodues later on since he was humiliated him in front of "his" rival.

End Of Chapter 23.

Word count: 2946 words

(A/N): Author here, how are you? Me? Well if you could say having to have like 26 missing assignment and having grading scores is next week is fine, then I'm fine. But my sanity? R. I. P 🛐🛐🛐 lmao (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 434 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
247K 38.2K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
116K 3K 43
In which people from the past get sent into the future to watch movies about a special pair of twins lives.
252K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them