Found

By Mira5876h

Mirabelle Alexandra Romano, a 17-year old girl who is being abused by her stepfather after her also abusive m... More

Charecters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
A/N
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Other Family
More Family
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 13

152K 3.4K 564
By Mira5876h

MIRABELLE'S POV

I woke up gasping for air and sweating as I recalled the nightmare that I just had. My breaths were coming out rapidly and fast making my chest hurt.

I searched the room wide-eyed as I looked for the two people that haunted my dreams and damaged me. My heart was beating so hard and fast I kept hearing it in my ears.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I recalled what happened that day.

They can't hurt me anymore, they can't hurt
me anymore. I kept repeating that sentence in my head over and over again like a broken record.

They can't hurt me physically that is, but mentally, they can. They will always haunt me,no matter what I do. Their words will always be imprinted in my brain.

Words hurt more than body pain. You will heal with medication or surgery, but the words will be apart of me till the day I take my last breath. Every word, every kick, every punch. Everything will always be apart of me no matter what I do.

Even though they're dead they will always remain with me. I'm honestly surprised that I'm even alive right now will all the beatings I've gotten.

I must be some kind of fucking superhero for my flinching and screaming in pain through out the day. I guess you could kinda say that after all these years I got used to it. I should really get a fucking trophy for all the bullshit that I went through.

Once I calmed down I looked over to the nightstand and saw the time 3:45 am, looks like it's another sleepless night. I sighed and lied back down.

Now that I fully calmed down did I realize the agony and pain my body was in. My knee, shoulder and back were trembling from the pain. While my entire torso feels like it's been lit on fire, in fact my whole body feels like it's on fire.

I didn't move an inch from the pain as I kept staring blankly at the ceiling. That was until I felt bile rise in my throat. I got up at lightning speed so I don't vomit on the bed and rushed to the bathroom.

Thing is, it wasn't bile I was throwing up. It was blood. I was fucking throwing up blood. Oh for fuck's sake. I can't catch a break.

After I finished I flushed the toilet and made my way to the sink.

Well, I look like shit to say the least. I rinsed my mouth and brushed my teeth. Then I made my way to the tub. I put it on the coldest temperature and stepped in. I like the numbness it caused, it made me forget the pain. I was used to it anyways as John would say that I 'wasn't worthy of warm water.'

I rolled my eyes as I remembered him saying that. After I finished everything I stepped out and didn't even glance at the mirror cause I didn't want to see what I looked like.

I wrapped my injuries and bandaged them. I applied the burn cream and wrapped them. After that I brushed my hair gently and applied some foundation to cover the bruises.

Once I finished I put on some clothes.

I also put on some black tights to hide the bruises on my legs and hide my bruised knee. Then I put on some shoes and the new jewelry that I got.

(Just the shoes😁)

After I finished I put on some Dolce&Gabbana perfume and that's it.

I looked at the clock and saw that it's 5:50 am. It's still early and breakfast isn't until 7:00 am. I looked at my nails and decided to do them.

I got some nail polish when I went to get foundation. I opened the laptop that I got yesterday and opened Netflix and put on 'the office'. After that I started on my nails.

I decided to do this as it goes with all outfits. I let them dry and looked at the clock , 6:56 am . Perfect timing. It's Sunday today so the triplets have school tomorrow.

I was looking around the room trying to see if there is any messes that needed cleaning up but I made my bed and put everything away.

I started coughing furiously. I put my hand over my mouth and saw blood. I sighed as I thought about what to do.

I could tell them and they could get me the right treatment, or a I could not tell them and just deal with it instead of dealing with the shame and embarrassment and the questions.

Once I calmed down I went to the bathroom and washed my mouth. I stepped into the room, put my new phone in my pocket, turned off the lights and started making my way to the dining room.

I was walking extremely slowly, it literally feels like I was dipped in acid and lit on fire.

Once I reached I heard chatter and bickering. I opened the door and saw my dad and some of my brothers inside. Dad and Alexander were talking, I'm assuming business. Vincent, Leonardo and Alfonso were talking and setting some plates down.

Dad noticed me and smiled, then gestured me to come. "Good morning princess." Once he greeted me the talking stopped.

I felt nervous, what if I disturbed them and now they will get mad?

I decided to reply and said a small " Hi." Awww's were heard around the room. The others also greeted me as they sat down to eat.

"Sit bambina, I made chocolate chip pancakes." Leonardo offered with a smile.

"But aren't we gonna wait for the others?" I asked with furrowed brows and a pout.

Vincent chuckled and said "They're not gonna wake up till noon. It's the weekend and they're taking advantage of it." The others nodded their heads in agreement.

I nodded and sat down. I looked at my plate and saw five pancakes on top of each other. How am I gonna eat this? And besides they fed me yesterday and the day before. I mean, I know that everyone should have three meals a day but I'm not used to someone being nice to me and caring about me.

I must've zoned off cause the next thing I know someone is shouting my name.

"MIRABELLE." Dad's loud voice snapped me away from my thinking zone.

I flinched hard in my seat and looked at him with wide fearful eyes. I felt myself pale and tense.

I knew it. I knew it was a matter of time before they hurt me. But I know one thing, and that is that I'm not gonna survive this time.

"Sweetheart why aren't you eating your food? Do you want something else?" He asked with a confused expression.

I looked at the rest and saw them looking at me confused, except Alexander. I couldn't read his expression. His face gave away nothing.

I looked back at dad and opened my mouth to answer but nothing came out.

"Can I?" I widened my eyes at my question. Fuck I should've kept my mouth shut.

I looked back at them and their expressions were full of confusion and uncertainty. Though Alexander's face blanked even more.

"Of course you can eat, you don't need permission." Dad said with finality in his tone.

Though all of them shared a look that I couldn't understand.

I nodded my head and whispered an 'okay'. Soon we all began eating and Alfonso was talking to me about how much he loves baking. I also love baking. It's nice to know that I have something common with my brother.

"We should bake together some time." He said with a big smile showing his pearly whites .

I smiled back and said "Sure I'd love to."

I managed to eat one pancake and a half. I took my plate and stood and made sure to hide how much is left. I went to the kitchen and saw Ezekiel sitting on a stool.

He sensed my presence and looked up. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I put my utensils in the sink. But I didn't know what to do with the left over food.

I didn't want to throw it away cause there's a lot of starving people in the world. I looked at Ezekiel and found him already looking at me.

I looked between him and the plate and gestured if he wanted it. He nodded his head 'yes' so I put the plate in-front of him. I got him clean utensils and gave them to him.

He nodded his head in thanks and I nodded back.

I then made my way to my room and continued watching my show.

A few hours passed and a knock came on the door. I yelled to the person to come in and came in a happy looking Elijah.

"Hey sis wanna watch a movie?" He asked with a big smile. I didn't wanna hurt his feelings by saying no so I accepted.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 2:30 pm. We made our way to the movie room and put on a random movie on Netflix. We started watching and an hour later the twins came and sat with us.

Another two hours Elias and Ezekiel came and started watching.

The first movie ended and Gianni put another one. A few more hours and a couple movies later we're having dinner.

After dinner everyone bid each other Goodnight and made their ways to their rooms.

I went and changed into my pjs and washed my face, brushed my teeth and did my night routine.

I lied on my bed and felt how much my body was in pain. I don't know if I can keep going. I'm running out of painkillers and my injuries aren't getting better, it seems like they're getting worse.

I may have a degree in medicine but i don't have the proper equipment to heal myself.

I decided to think about animals to distract myself from the agonizing pain and let my mind wander off.

Soon enough I dozed off and let the darkness hug me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2M 759K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
9.8M 498K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
4.7M 251K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...