𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬...

By katie_cate

[Completed] Your boyfriend stood you up on your anniversary date night. A nice man named Tom Holland saves yo... More

•1• 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐔𝐩
•2• 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫
•3• 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧
•4• 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬
•5• 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐬
•6• 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
•7• 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐧 𝐚 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲
•8• 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥
•10• 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
•11• 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
•12• 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬
•13• 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲
•14• 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
•15• 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
•16• 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬🔥
•17• 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
•18• 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
•19• 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡🔥
•20• 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
•21• 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝
•22• 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤
•23• 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

•9• 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐞

2.6K 46 20
By katie_cate

"I looked at him as a friend until I realized I loved him"

-Unknown

🥀

Your POV

When it's about time to leave I exit my room and head to the living room to wait for Tom. After a few minutes I hear Tom come out of his room.

"Ok Y/n—" Tom looks up from his phone and stops in the middle of his sentence. His eyes quickly scan over my body and his mouth is open in an 'o' shape. "Uh... Wow." He smiles and laughs softly, "You look amazing."

"Thank you."

"It's true." He smiles at me for a moment then tilts his head toward the door. "We should probably go."

"Yeah."

I get up off the couch and start to walk to the door when I realize Tom isn't following me. I turn around and look at him confused.

He walks up to me and holds out his left elbow to me with a big grin on his face.

"Really?" I ask him unimpressed.

"Yes."

I roll my eyes and link my arm through his. "You're cheesy." I say as we start walking to the door.

"I don't care." Tom smiles down at me as he opens the front door.

"It's cute." I say without thinking.

"Oh so I'm cute?" He teases.

I shrug, feeling my cheeks heat up.

Tom smirks and looks back at where we're walking. When we get to his car we unlink arms and he opens the door for me. I say a quiet 'thank you' to him before getting in. He gently closes the door after making sure I was fully in the car. He walks around to the driver's side and gets in.

We drive to the pub and it's a pretty short trip. We listen to the music on the radio most of the time but Tom also talks to me about Haz and his brothers.

When we get there Tom gets out of the car and quickly runs over to my side to open the door for me. He also insists on us linking arms, which didn't take much convincing before I put my arm through his.

We walk inside and Tom quickly finds the table with two curly haired boys. Tom unlinks our arms to hug them and then Tom introduces me to them.

"Guys this is Y/n," The boys say hi to me, "And Y/n, this is Harry," he points to the shorter one with curly hair, "and this is Sam." then he points to the one with a bit lighter hair and freckles.

"Hi" I smile at them.

We sit down at the table and I sit next to Tom. Harry and Sam are sitting in front of us. The three of them catch up on the things going on in their lives. I try to keep up the best I can but eventually I give up and just listen to what they're saying. Tom tries to include me in the conversation the best he can and so do the twins. The whole Holland family seems so kind I can't help but smile.

After about ten minutes I see Tom look over and smile. I follow his gaze and see who I assume is Haz walking towards us.

"Hey mate." Tom gets up and gives him a bro hug before sitting back down. Haz sits in front of me with the twins. He introduces himself to me and shakes my hand across the table.

We order a few drinks and get some appetizers. And we talk about random topics. It felt awkward at first but after a while it got more comfortable talking to them and it started to feel more natural. They're all so funny and I found myself laughing almost the whole time.

After Tom finishes his beer, (he told me he would only drink one so he can still drive later) he leans back and puts his arm around the back of my chair, barely brushing my back in the process.

I look up at him for a moment and he gives me a small smile. I smile back and look away, taking another sip of my drink.

When I check the time I realize more than two hours have passed and I have many messages from Alaina and Millie. I don't check them right now because I don't want Tom to look over and see our texts about him.

Tom looks at his phone too and he also seems surprised at how long we've been here.

"We should probably get going, it's a lot later than I thought it was." Tom says to the guys.

They check the time and nod, "Yeah I should get back home soon." Haz agrees.

Everyone pays for their own drinks but Tom forces me to let him pay for my drinks too.

We stand up and say goodbye to each other before Tom puts his hand on the small of my back as we walk back to the car.

After getting in the car Tom starts to pull out of the parking spot and I see someone and their dog walk in front of us.

"Look!" I point in front of us and Tom whips his head forward, "That dog has shoes on!"

Tom laughs and shakes his head before looking back behind him to continue backing up.

"How much did you have to drink?"

I look at him offended, "Only two," I hold up two fingers, "I'm not drunk, it's funny."

"It is funny," he says, "But you're acting drunk."

"I'm not! I only had two drinks!"

"Sing the abc's backwards."

"I don't know how to do that."

Tom laughs, "Then I guess you're drunk."

I groan, "No I'm not." He knows I'm not drunk, he's just messing with me.

"Whatever you say Darlin." Tom reaches over and pats my bare thigh twice before putting his hand back on the steering wheel.

Ok, I know I'm not drunk but I could be a tiny bit tipsy because I didn't react at all to him doing that. Internally I was freaking out but on the outside I was completely fine.

I laugh softly. "I promise you I'm not drunk."

"I know I'm just messing with you." He smirks.

I roll my eyes and groan, "I was just trying to show you that the dog had shoes on! You're so annoying."

Tom laughs even harder. "Earlier you were just calling me cute." He looks at me and raises his eyebrow before turning back to the road.

"Well...I take it back now. You're annoying."

"Hmm" he hums and nods his head.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing sweetheart." He gives me a soft smile.

I return the smile feeling warm and fuzzy inside from him calling me sweetheart.

The rest of the drive is pretty quiet and when we get there we go inside without saying much to each other. I go to sit on the couch and after a moment I hear the fridge door open. I look behind me to the kitchen and see Tom getting himself some beer.

He notices me watching him and points to the fridge, "You want something?"

"Yeah." I get up and walk over to the fridge, looking at the things he has to drink. I'm surprised that beer isn't the only thing in there because that's all he seems to drink.

I take one of the alcoholic drinks and sit back down on the couch with Tom. We watch a tv show while talking.

"You're acting drunk again." Tom says as I'm laughing really hard at something that happened in the show. "It wasn't even that funny."

"Maybe you just have a bad sense of humor. And I would like to get drunk right now." I joke.

"I would let you get drunk."

"Wait for real?" I ask, expecting him to laugh at me for thinking he was being serious.

"Yeah, go ahead." He smiles.

My eyebrows knit together in confusion and I stare at him for a minute. "You're being serious."

"Yes."

I turn back to the tv, "Ok, fuck it." I smirk, "I'm getting drunk."

A/N

Ahhh I know everyone hates the 'Y/n gets drunk' trope in like every story but fr guys this is like the only time I'll do. And I think it'll turn out pretty good in the end so.

Anyways thanks for 600 reads, I love you all to pieces 😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 4.2K 48
[Completed] Can all feelings be covered with a faked smile? You are a 21-year-old makeup artist for Marvel and you get hired to work on Endgame. This...
139K 2.1K 15
[Completed] What are we even fighting for? You have been friends with Harrison Osterfield and Tom Holland since you were kids. You never got along th...
127K 2.8K 26
{COMPLETED} Tom Holland, Harrison Osterfield and Y/n y/l/n have been best friends since ends meet. At 15 years old Y/n moves to another part in Engla...
140K 2.9K 14
FAKE DATING AU || ENEMIES TO LOVERS || There's just something about Tom Holland that makes your blood boil. He walks around like he owns the world, a...