Frozen Tears (A JackSepticEye...

By TacozaurusRex

The young and lucky Sam is the daughter of Youtuber Sean (JackSepticEye) and Autumn, and she couldn't ask for... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Update
Still Alive!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Writer's Block.

Author's Notes

3.6K 81 18
By TacozaurusRex

Hi there fellow reader!

You may commonly know me as the writer of Cloudy Souls, the fanfiction I had written back in January. If not, I suggest you read that book before reading this one. After all, this is the sequel.

First things first, before you start reading, I'd like to clarify some things:

•There may be minor and even major profanity involved
•Some touchy and sensitive subjects may occur
•I do not mean to offend anyone in anyway, and I apologize if you do get insulted in some way.
•Don't be shy and feel free to comment and vote, or even suggest some ideas to me.
•I post chapters every 1-10 days at the most, so please be patient. I may have writer's block, procrastination, final exams, daylight savings, etc.
I'm planning out the plot and chapters for now, so it may take a while before I publish a few. Please be patient! :)
•Don't forget that I love you all~ :D (ALL THE HOMO! XD)

Enjoy reading!

-Brianna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 671 19
After you run away from the orphanage, you are found by Jacksepticeye. He refuses to leave you where he found you, and he takes you into his custody...
9K 204 15
Markiplier. Youtuber, awesome human and father? Being a single YouTube dad is a lot more work then you think, read here to find out how he deals with...
3.4K 199 16
*SOME SPOILERS* (Y/N) is a young female, twenty three years old, who works weekly at an insane asylum. While (Y/N) was on her night shift with one of...
38.9K 1.1K 35
I looked over at him,my eyes still brimming with tears, then back down. Dark sighed and went to walk away. ''Wait.... P-promise me something.'' I sai...