Mio Amore Rosso

By Daughterofthebatfam

Timothy Jackson Wayne hates physical contact. Just plan doesn't like it. Which has caused issues with past re... More

Prologue
The morning after
Round two?
He's perfect
Meeting Jason / Calling Dick
Round 3 / Jason's shirt
Shopping
Meeting Jason...again
The Panic attack 🔥
Aftermath
reassurance and realization
Lunch and confessions
Big boys dont cry
Anxiety / Meeting Bruce 🔥
Meeting Tim / talking things out
Promises / offical meetings
kidnapping 🔥
flashbacks and head injuries
Not a chapter
Introducing Jack
Revenge? 🔥
Remembering the past
Trust all around
Otp questions just for fun
Inspiration pics.
Confiding / Apologies
Undeniable feelings
Learning and accepting
Recalling the past
Inspiration pics part 2
First impressions / Family conversations
Dick's feelings / Tim's demons
Learning to trust
Inspiration pics part 3
THANK YOU
Coping and conforming
Making it better
Wise words and goodbyes
Inspiration pic part 4
Taking it 'easy' / Meeting Antonio
The phone call / Airport arrival
Sunburns and a not so unbearable teen
Inspiration pic part 5
That 1st night and Business stuff
A Coup of sorts
the wrong right choice / Drunk confessions
OTP stuff
Date night / Guilty conscience
Peaceful mornings / A pissed off Kori
Her funeral / Shocking discoveries
A different kind of Morning after / Stress relief
Forgiving and confessing / Babysitting
Inspirational Pics 6
Dark secrets / Is this wrong?
Not your typical lunch conversations
I'm here / Life saving & truths
Jason's father? / Saving grace
Just us
4K!!!!!
10K!!!!

Going home / The proposal

176 5 0
By Daughterofthebatfam

Tim's POV

Time seemed to come to a stand still as I watched Jason sleep.

I had already, so easily memorized every feature of his face. Every line and indent. Every curve around his lips and nose. I did it again now though, tracing the outline of his face lightly with my fingers.

There was no doubt in the mind of anyone that saw him, he was handsome. Sexy. Regal. I grinned though knowing no matter how many others wanted him, he was mine. All mine. He chose me and I chose him. Nothing would ever change that.

It took me longer than I'd like to admit to realize that fact. My past and everything I'd gone though blinded me to the amazing reality of his love. His love that he gave to me so freely. He'd given me the world.

"Mr. Wayne?" I jumped slightly, looking over at the door where the doctor now stood. "Yes?" My nerves fired off, worry seeping back into my thoughts about what he was going to say.

Even though Jason was okay, I still couldn't help the ideas that lived rent free in my head. I had to remember though, he was okay now, but would he stay that way?

The doctor just smiled and walked over. "I'm very happy with Jason's recovery so far. You had asked me about his safety while traveling and if he feels up to it, I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be able to." He gave me a reassuring look.

My look of worry changed to one of relief as I nodded. "Thank you. When can we leave?" I wanted out of this place. Hospitals had become such an anxious place for me. I didn't like them before necessarily, but now, I hate them.

"When Jason wakes up, I'll do one more check over on him. If everything's still going smoothly, you can leave then." He gave me a nod before turning to leave, giving me back the privacy I previously had.

I just smiled, looking back at Jason as I gently grabbed his hand. "We'll be home before you know it Jay. Everything's gonna be okay. Oh god, how I love you Jason Todd." I felt a tear slip down my cheek and sucked in a deep breath.

My emotions had been everywhere, understandably, but I found myself crying tears of joy more often than not. I couldn't help it.

Knowing that my future would be spent with the man that saved me, turned my life completely around for the better, I felt such raw happiness.

Jason had easily become my everything. My past didn't matter now, not with him by my side. When my leg is cramped up or gets sore, it doesn't remind me of Jack, it reminds me that I beat the odds. I stared my demons in the face and told them to fu*k off.

Jason's hand tightened around my own for a moment as he stirred before he settled back down, breathing out slowly.

My heart fluttered and I leaned forward, placing a kiss on his head. "We'll be home soon Jason. Together."

Home was still such a new concept to me in the way that it now included Jason. It still meant all my brothers, my dad and Selina and my sister, but now it held such a higher promise.

It meant nights being held close in the arms of the man I love. Mornings being woken up with soft kisses and coffee. Laughter and pure happiness as I'm hugged and loved. Just knowing that everyday he'll be there. Loving me.

Jason seemed to always be touching me somehow. Before, touch scolded me, made me feel vial and gross. Now, his touch made me feel whole. It made me feel cherished and new. A feeling that I can't quite explain, but the word Euphoria comes very close.

Everything we'd been through had led us to each other. It was destiny, if one believed in that sort of thing. A force greater than anything I could imagine. Who was I to argue with it or try to change the results?

In the end, I was Jason's Mia Amore Rosa and he was mine.

The ending of something bad and unwanted was just the beginning for us with something beautiful and cherished.

A love that's been tested and found to be unbreakable. A love that was created because of a shared spontaneous moment between strangers.

It couldn't get any more perfect than that.

__________________________________

Christmas eve.
Wayne manor.
2 months later.

Jason's POV.

The last two months in New York had been so extraordinary. Meeting Tim's family and bonding with them had been a wish I didn't realize I was asking for and something Tim needed more than he realized.

Selina had become a sort of mother figure to me in the short time as well, not that I was complaining. She was an amazing woman who I was sure had enough love in her heart for every wayward kid or teen that crossed her path.

Helping people was in her blood and I could see how much she'd done for Tim. How much she genuinely cared for him and in doing so, cared for me.

My recovery has been slower than expected. Slower than I liked, but with some physical therapy and a lot of encouragement from Tim, I'm back to my normal self. Physically anyway.

My head was still racing with ideas as to who even did this to me. Sure I had people that didn't like me, but other than Jack, I really couldn't think of who would want me dead.

My father had contacted Roy a month ago, saying he had a lead and was chasing it. Honestly, if it meant I was able to spend my time with Tim, I'd let him handle this mess. It was the least he could do for me after everything.

The air was cold here and I figured it would snow soon.

That idea seemed to be very exciting for Tim. He was currently going on and on about how stunning the city was in the snow and that this was one of his favorite times of the year because of that.

I, however, was worried he'd catch frostbite and grabbed him, pulling him closer to me as we walked through the lightened streets.

Hundreds of people surrounded us. Getting on with their last minute Christmas shopping and other holiday plans. Tim didn't seem to care though as he still continued on about the snow.

I just listened, feeling the small box in my pocket as I steered us to a quieter area with much less people. Tim didn't even seem to notice the change in scenery till I stopped at a bridge, looking out at the view.

Dick had been helpful enough to suggest this place when I'd brought up my intentions with Tim to Bruce and the others. It was definitely more private and absolutely perfect.

I watched Tim lean against the railing, sighing out a cold huff of air into the night. That same sparkle in his eyes that he had when he looked at me.

He looked stunning in the moonlight and it gave me a little more confidence to get on with my plans. I didn't realize before how nervous I actually was.

I dropped down to one knee, pulling the box out of my pocket and holding it out slightly, watching Tim for just another moment before clearing my throat. "Timothy?"

He turned quickly, looking startled at my use of his full first name, but when his eyes landed on me, he froze, eyeing me in confusion as I held the small box up higher. "J-Jason?"

My smile stretched wider and I was sure it actually went from ear to ear. "Timothy Jackson Wayne, you are the one thing I never thought I'd be able to have. The most perfect thing in my life. I would count myself lucky to have just had that one night with you."

His eyes welled up with tears as he brought gloved hands up to his mouth, still staring at me in anticipated hope.

"I love you more than the sun and the stars, Tim. More than I could ever explain. You've made me so happy these past few months and I only hope I can make you half as happy for the rest of our lives."

He gasped, stepping forward and already nodding before I even said those last few words. "Will you marry me Tim? I know I'm not perfect and I'm nowhere near good enough for you, but if you'd let me, I know I'll love you for the rest of my life."

His arms were flung around me as he sobbed out. "Yes! Jason, of course yes! Oh my god yes!" I laughed, hugging him tightly as my own tears fell.

My heart swelled in my chest and I knew it only beat for him. My perfect Amore Rosa.

"I love you so much, Tim. I promise I'll always protect you and do my best to make you happy. I only hope you know just how happy you've made me." He pulled back and grabbed my jacket collar as he slammed his lips against mine.

My laugh still escaped my lips as I kissed back, cupping his head with one hand as I gripped the box tightly still in my other.

It didn't feel cold around us. Not now. Not with our bodies pressed tightly together in a perfect embrace.

Cheering and clapping could be heard around us. Not only from the bystanders, but also Tims family and friends. I grinned.

Of course I wouldn't have left them out. They knew exactly when and where this would happen.

Tim pulled away, laughing and crying as he smiled at me. "You did all this?" I swiped away a few tears with my thumb and laughed. "Dick and Selina helped a lot. I'm definitely not very good at romantic stuff. I knew you'd want them here though."

He nodded, hugging me again as he looked at them, smiling wider than I've ever seen. If that sparkle in his eyes was bright before, it was blinding now as euphoria radiated off of him.

As we both stood up, it started to snow. Soft white flacks landed on us and Tim let out an excited gasp, looking at me liked I'd just caused a miracle.

"I know you can't control the weather, but this is so perfect. Merry Christmas Jason." I pulled off his glove and slid the ring onto his hand. "Merry Christmas Tim."

Hell if it made him that happy, I'd let him think I conversed with mother nature and this was absolutely planned. Either way, he was right. This was perfect.

He looked down at his hand, admiring the ring. Realization spread across his reddened face and he gasped then, shaking his head and he grinned at me. "It's the ring you gave me before. I thought I'd lost it. How did you- god I love you."

He kissed me again, practically jumping into my arms as I kissed back, holding him tightly against me. The snow falling a little harder around us now and I knew i'd cherish this moment forever.

I'd taken the ring while he was sleeping two nights ago and had it sized correctly.

Apparently he'd had a fit about losing it and I almost felt bad for lying about having it, had tonight not gone so well and better than I'd ever imagined. No, I definitely didn't feel bad now.

I knew I'd never be as happy as I was with Tim. He was my life. My family. He pulled me out of my own darkness and helped me see the light. I planned on living a very, very long life. If only to love him every moment of it.

My spontaneous and everlasting love. My everything. My Tim. My Amore Rosso.

Oh my goooosh!!!! It's finished!!!! I'm not crying....it's just allergies....*sobs uncontrollably in corner*

Seriously though, this is my first ever finished story and I'm so proud of myself! I couldn't have done it without all my fantastic readers!!!!!

THANK YOU! ❤❤❤

Don't worry though, just because this book has come to a close, doesn't mean that Tim and Jason's story is over. It's sure as hell doesn't mean that Damian and Antonis is over!

We still have a shooter to find and a motive to figure out.

So stay tuned for book 2;
Mia Piccolo Guaio.
Starring Damian and Antonio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 1.6K 30
Damian Wayne(Robin) and Jon Kent(Superboy) have a secret that they and 2 others know of, will it be found out or will they reveal it to the other Her...
125K 5.1K 38
Nick Wallace just wants to survive. Simple. Moving to a new town with new people is always hard, but Nick is strong. After being forced to relocate...
871K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
10.7K 398 36
"Son of Dead, hear wise, You come here to demise, The world erupts into chaos, when the angel has to be fought. Stop the darkness before it departs...