Mon amour | discontinued

Od rodrickheffleyislove

Strangers that fit perfectly together. Some say they are each others calm in the storm of life and others sim... Viac

a / n
charcter discriptions
part one
part two
part three
part four
extra characters
part five
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
ATTENTION
part twelve

part six

3.5K 67 107
Od rodrickheffleyislove

Bella | French boy?
l'art du temps- the art of time

•••

The past, the present and the future. The stages of time. It's much more then just time in my eyes, it's the memories within. The memories from the past, the memories your creating to this second and the memories that will live in the future.

Time is such a funny concept, some people wish to evade time and some want to live in the moment. Two different people. Two different opinions.

Some study and understand the meaning of time, and some fail to wrap their head around the fact that it just came to be.

leave the past where it belongs.

Those words repeat in my head over and over.

leave the past.

            leave the past.

                           leave the past.

Leave the memories, is what im told but sometimes it isn't that easy, if i could forget the memories of my childhood i would.

God punishes us with the past. I wish i could forget.

But i live in the past, not by choice.

All these thoughts run through my head, enabling me to concentrate on the task at hand, the dress i was supposed to make is meant to be finished tomorrow and i have no clue what the fuck I'm supposed to do.

I always had a habit of leaving things to last minute, if I even did the task, school was never strict with that shit.

You know I think I need new fabric? Yeah I do

I'm wearing a black mini skirt and a patterned sweater and my doc martins, I do a once over in the mirror, flattening out my hair before grabbing my bag and rushing out.

Bella's outfit^^^

The elevator in this place has been broken the whole time I've lived here but I can't complain the stairs are keeping me active in a way.

Back in Australia I would always go for runs down the beach or just around the block, i loved running, it gave me a sense of calm, I would listen to music while I ran, hoping my legs would carry me across the world, away from my old life.

Lol jk. The only time I ran was from the cops.

I had already called an Uber so they are waiting patiently out the front of my apartment complex.

•••

The man drops me off outside spotlight, during the car trip I found out that they own a bookshop near here that their wife runs, they have been together for 50 years.

I never really read before, I'm dyslexic and mostly because the teachers would tell me to and I'll die before listening to those unqualified assholes.

I smile to myself as I think about the old couple again — I wanna fall in love one day but it scares the living shit out of me.

I mean I believe in soulmates but imagine someone died in a freak accident and then your left alone? Yeah I know scary shit.

I cross the narrow street, not bothering to look both ways as I'm nearly run over.

Nearly. I hate when people would say that you nearly got caught or you nearly died, yes I know but I didn't die or get caught so suck on that Becky.

As soon as I enter I fell a pair of eyes on me, watching me and observing me.

Keep your eyes to yourself please.

I ignore the eyes that so obviously follow me as I continue looking through the colours and materials before my eyes land on the perfect one, I reach out but instead I'm meet with another hand.

Cliché much

Is this where I fall in love?

As I instinctively look up to see who it is. I'm met with a guy who looks to be around 6'2 he has blonde hair and damn that jawline.

Fuck me, I think to myself but the man lets out a deep laugh that resonates through me since we are so close, "I heard that" he says and my eyes widen, my cheeks flaming a bright pink colour from embarrassment which makes him laugh harder.

I let out a nervous laugh before speaking, "Sorry about that" I say, scratching the back of my neck, giving him a sheepish smile.

"No worries, I was thinking the same anyway"

"Oh?" I say and he laughs, "what's your name?" I ask as a sudden wave of curiosity takes over me.

"Atlas" the man says with a thick French accent as he stares down at me through his eyelashes, what's with guys and thick eyelashes?

Thick like my non-existent dic- no stop.

"Well I'm Bella." I say while giving him my hand to shake which he takes.

"So why are you looking through the fabric, I hate to stereotype but you don't seem like the type of guy who sews for fun" I say while looking up at him

"Well I actually go fashion school but I accidentally left it last minute"

"Same" I say while smiling over at him

"Really?"

"Yeah I go to IFA Paris"

"Same"

Hes repeating me

Shut up it's just a word he can say whatever

"Well I actually gotta get going, I need to finish this project" I say while giving him any signature smile and walking away, I see a taxi and I call it over — jumping in the back seat and telling the man my address.

•••

I sit looking down at the fabric, my sketch book laying in front of me, the parchment papers bland— unlike the rest of my sketchbook that's filled with designs. I tap the pencil against the table, bitting my lip as I think.

Something that represents me?

I look around my room, trying to find inspiration before looking out my window.

My gaze follows towards Two butterflies flying past my window, they hover and dance around each other listening to their own melody as I silently watch.

They look free.

Freedom.

My mind clicks in place and I begin cutting the fabric and pinning it onto the mannequin that stands off to the side of me the ideas running through my mind as i look from afar.

Fucking hell im a genius.

•••

The extravagant dress lays before me as I inspect it from afar, looking it over as I search for imperfections before my teacher starts her lesson

"Okay my darlings! I hope you are ready for this and have your dresses ready!" The french lady says, as she walks in with a pair of thick rimmed glasses perched on her nose. She takes a seat behind the oak wood desk, leaning back in her spiny chair.

She goes through a number of people before she calls my name, I stand up— picking up my dress as I present it towards the teachers eyes.

My dress has a corset sewed in and puffy sleeves before the dress lays on your mid thigh, it's a midnight blue colour and satin with black detailing of butterflies and vines that curve around the bodice of the dress.

"My whole life I have been caged up, un-able to live freely. Only recently have I escaped therefore I think the butterfly's represent me" I say confidently to Mademoiselle as she studies me carefully — judging me silently.

"Explain" my teacher says while waving her hand for me to continue, her thick accent sneaking through her words— making her sound more extravagant then needed.

"Butterflies are a deep and powerful representation of life and freedom, and I'm finally free" I say simply and her lips tilt up a little before settling in a fine line and nodding in my direction — moving onto the next person shortly afterwards

Is that good?

She dismisses us after some time and I walk out with Atlas in a comfortable silence before he speaks, "You know a friend of mine is having this party tonight, you should come"

"Yeah sure I'm down" I say to him and I reach into my pocket before giving him my phone, "Your number" I say and he laughs raising an eyebrow at me

I roll my eyes at him playfully, "For the details" I deadpan and shakes his head— laughing as he looks down before typing in his number.

I said it once and I'll say it again

Fuck me.

"Alright I gotta go my car is parked down the street, I'll text you" he says walking away as I give him a half smile saying bye before making my way back home.

this could be good

Heyy baes💘💘 I don't have anything to say after this so pretend this is an important message.

Most of the things she says are just random thoughts so tell me if you like them or not but I think I'm funny —

GUYS GUYS GUYS SO my best friend is like a year older then me and in the grade above and she has a twin brother, he has brown curly hair and the prettiest green eyes with freckles he's also like really tall AND plays soccer AND plays guitar AND surfs he's also smart.

I have yet to admit it but he is really fucking hot, my best friend wants me to get with him as well because like sister-in-law and apparently she only approves of me.

And we always give each other the look when we see each other but I barley know the kid so yeah that's about it.

He's also the boy next door.

ALSO PANTHERS WON THE FUCKING GRAND FINAL AGAINST THE RABBITOHS LAST TIME THAT HAPPENED WAS IN 2003 SO IM RELALY FUCKING EXCITED RIGHT NOW.

I wrote this at like 4am and I don't even know I also have a hard time writing a lot at a time it just doesn't work with my brain so if updates take away please be patient with me I'm trying my best I swear.

Anyway I like you all so much and thank you all so much for 12k reads it's truly insane, drink some water and eat, I'm so proud of you all and if you need someone to talk to about anything or just to get your mind of things my inbox is always open and I never sleep so yeah :)

1716 words

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

298K 11.6K 52
~Dear Cupid, I like this really cute guy from my school, except he's a bad boy and a total player. What do I do? I'm a pretty shy girl. Help! Lov...
1.2M 25.4K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
233K 4.2K 55
19 year old Celestia Monroe moved from Spain to go stay at her father's place in Italy. She decided to focus more on her studies, to stay away from t...