bts oneshots

By vickie_org

as the name suggests, this is a bts oneshots book! requests are open and feel free to let me know through the... More

ヾ(^-^)ノ
insomnia × yoonkook
dating an animator × hopekook
mute × namgi
little one × taegi
ASD × yoongi x bts
ASD × yoongi x bts
affection × yoonseok
3 boys × vminkook
always here × namgi
it will get better × yoomin
happy birthday to me × j.jk x bts
please × hopekook
baby × namseok
eat × jikook
study, study!|jinkook
used × namkook
let's take a break × namseok
party of 3 × taegi
sugar baby × namseok
smile! × taegi
please? × namseok
97 liners × yoonkook
let go × jihope
our bunny × namgikook
hello kitty × yoonseok
accidental confessions × yoomin
mr. kim and mr. min × namgi
pitter patter (tachycardia) x taegi
blazers and chocolates x namgi
knots of love

my frog boy × taegi

1.3K 23 11
By vickie_org

autistic yoongi!

"taehyung-ah! these grades are unacceptable!" taehyung's mother shouted, taehyung stayed silent and looked down.

"i'm sorry" he mumbled, "if you were sorry, you would be better!" his mother huffed, slapping the boy across the cheek.

taehyung felt tears brim in his eyes, he grabbed his burning cheek, "i'll try harder" he cried before going to his room.

yoongi

taetae! my frog shirt came in!

it's so cute!

im really happy!!

[read at 5:26PM]

oh??

be happy too! my frog shirt is here!

taehyung

i don't care just shut up

yoongi

taehyung where's the tone indicator lololol

/j right??!!

taehyung

shut up /srs

yoongi

oh

yoongi stared at his phone. shut up? what had he done?! he often didn't recognize social cues, had he done something wrong?

he whimpered, "oh no" he frowned, he didn't care about his frog shirt anymore. he put it away and started crying.

all he could do was rethink what he had done. there were millions of thoughts racing through his head.

yoongi hated being autistic. he wanted to be like everyone else. he wanted to understand social cues, he wanted to be good at reading facial expressions, he wanted to be accepted in society.

he cried into his pillow until he fell asleep. poor boy was so confused.

yoongi sniffled when he woke up, he was wondering why taehyung told him to shut up.

yoongi

i don't know what i did wrong, i'm sorry. can you please explain why you told me to shut up? i don't know if i missed a social cue or something. i look through our conversation like 10 times and i don't think i did anything wrong.

please help me out

[read at 7:49PM]

yoongi slammed himself against the walls of his room as he screamed. he slammed himself against the ground.

"o-ouch" he cried, his mom opened his bedroom door, "oh yoongi, everything alright?" she asked, he sniffled.

"h-help" he cried, he couldn't get up. his mother softly and slowly placed him on his bed.

"a-arms hurt, b-body" he cried, his mom sighed, "i'll grab some ice packs" she said, yoongi nodded as he sniffled.

the women pressed the ice packs against his body, "a-ah" he whimpered, "i'm sorry yoongi, it'll only sting for a while"

yoongi nodded and hugged his stuffed from a weird angle as his mom pressed ice packs on his body.

yoongi stared at the bruises on his legs, he always had them because of the amount of meltdowns he had.

right now, he just wanted to sink into the ground and die.

he stared at the ceiling, the few fairy lights were illuminating his room. he closed his eyes. why him?

"taehyung-ah! come down for dinner" his mom shouted, he dragged himself down and sat at the table. he wasn't really hungry.

"why do you look so..dirty? you look filthy taehyung, when was the last time you showered?" his mother sighed as he looked at her son's unorganized hair and tired eyes.

"thank you, i'm done for today" he mumbled, pushing his chair back in to head to his room.

yoongi

i can't figure out what i did

i'm really sorry for whatever i did

yoongi had studied the conversation like a mad scientist and he couldn't understand what he had done wrong.

he groaned, "why me?" he whispered, he wanted to be neurotypical.

taehyung

you didn't do anything

yoongi

i definitely did something wrong

i did

no one tells their partner to shut up for no reason

taehyung

you're right, yoongi. but i wasn't in the right mindset, i shouted at you for no reason. i'm so sorry.

yoongi

you don't have to lie to me because i'm autistic

taehyung

i'm not lying

i promise

yoongi

but i don't understand

i don't know

taehyung

i know it's confusing.. i lashed out at you because i was upset. it was my fault. my fault only. i'm sorry.

yoongi

oh

what happened?

something bad?

taehyung

mom shouted at me for getting bad grades

yoongi

they're not bad

your lowest is an 84

taehyung

i know

:/

yoongi

wanna go to your house to cheer u up  but my parents are busy:((

im going to your house

i'll walk

taehyung

u can't walk here

yoongi

why

is it because im autistic 🕴

taehyung

i

no

but

what if you get lost randomly and don't know where u are and are just stranded there

yoongi

are u saying im stupid

taehyung

noo

yoongi

im going to walk

yoongi grabbed his backpack, phone, house key, and headed out the door.

he had put a gps on his phone to guide him step by step.

"sir, you can't cross the road" a woman told him, "why not?" he asked, the woman raised a brow, "there is cars crossing"

he hummed, "oh" he mumbled. he could now cross and did as so.

he stopped and realized he had no clue where he was. he began shaking, biting the inside of his mouth. the gps wasn't helping.

he tapped a woman's shoulder and whimpered, "i-i need help" he said, starting to cry.

the woman worriedly looked at the boy who was shaking, "what do you need help with?" she asked, "i-i need to g-get somewhere and i'm lost" he sniffled, showing the woman the address where he was headed.

"i'm going near there. just follow me" she softly said, yoongi sniffled and bowed, "thank you"

"i got lost and started crying to some random woman and she helped me get here" yoongi told the boy, "how did you get lost?" taehyung asked, yoongi shrugged.

"i had a gps but stopped using and realized i had no idea where i was" he said, taehyung hummed, "i get that"

taehyung pulled yoongi closer to him to cuddle him which yoongi didn't decline.

taehyung ruffled yoongi's hair and kissed his forehead, making the smaller one giggle and flap his hands.

"i'm sorry for being a bitch today" taehyung spoke, "i forgive you. you were upset" yoongi spoke, a gummy smile on display.

"but still... my beautiful frog prince doesn't deserve that" taehyung frowned, "it's okay.. i've shouted at you too" yoongi reassured, taehyung raised a brow.

"i don't think you've ever shouted at me" taehyung said, "yes i have" yoongi said, "when?" taehyung asked, yoongi hummed, "when you lost my stuffed frog" yoongi grumbled, "but i found it!"

yoongi nodded, "but i had a whole meltdown over it! i threw you against a wall over it" he spoke, taehyung shrugged, "it's reasonable. your frogs are precious to you" taehyung explained, yoongi groaned, "but i shouldn't have gotten physical?"

"i mean, it didn't hurt. a 5'6 boy can't really hurt me" he teased, yoongi pouted and crossed his arms, "i stopped growing in 6th grade, leave me alone" he frowned, making taehyung chuckle and kiss his head.

"love you, yoonie"

"love you too"

omg this was requested in august by chaeyoungkim12 and i just now finished. i've been busy with school, i'm so sorry :(( i hope you enjoyed this! it's kinda short too :( qotd: what will you like to see in my books?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 181 158
This is a book filled with all kinds of different BTS one shots. There are one shots about the members, or some ships that I like (mainly Namjin thou...
628 69 12
Just some random BTS oneshots we came up with. Some fluff and smut. With a lot of angst. BTS members x Reader. COMPLETED
8.7K 86 11
These are some bunch interesting one shots of BTS. Mostly smuts, some of them fluff and angst. These are just my casual imaginations. I assure you wi...
179K 2.3K 16
Enjoy BTS oneshots. REQUEST OPEN.