Tԋҽ Sιʅҽɳƚ Oɳҽ¦¦ Lσσƙιʂɱ x ɾҽ...

By Alexander_boopboop

Updates are whenever I can. Y/n Lee Hon is a student from the Fashion Department in J Highschool, they are th... More

☄. *. ⋆Chapter 2☄. *. ⋆
☄. *. ⋆Chapter 3☄. *. ⋆
☄. *. ⋆Chapter 4☄. *. ⋆
☄. *. ⋆Chapter 5☄. *. ⋆
☄. *. ⋆Chapter 6☄. *. ⋆
☄. *. ⋆Chapter 7☄. *. ⋆
☄. *. ⋆Chapter 8☄. *. ⋆
☄. *. ⋆Chapter 9☄. *. ⋆
☄. *. ⋆Chapter 10☄. *. ⋆
☄. *. ⋆Chapter 11☄. *. ⋆
☄. *. ⋆Chapter 12☄. *. ⋆
☄. *. ⋆Chapter 13☄. *. ⋆
☄. *. ⋆Chapter 14☄. *. ⋆
☄. *. ⋆Chapter 15☄. *. ⋆
☄. *. ⋆Chapter 16☄. *. ⋆
☄. *. ⋆Chapter 17☄. *. ⋆
☄. *. ⋆Chapter 18☄. *. ⋆
A possible re-write
☄. *. ⋆Chapter 19☄. *. ⋆
ੈ✩‧₊˚Chapter 20
Whose baby is this!? Filler chap.
✧.*Chapter 21
ੈ✩‧₊˚Chapter 22
ੈ✩‧₊˚Chapter 23
ੈ✩‧₊˚Chapter 24
ੈ✩‧₊˚Chapter 25
*ೃ༄Chapter 28
*ೃ༄Chapter 29
QnA!!🎶
*ೃ༄Chapter 30
*ೃ༄Chapter 31

☄. *. ⋆Chapter 1☄. *. ⋆

5K 118 39
By Alexander_boopboop

Hello everyone! I wanted to start making a Lookism fanfiction book so here I am today starting another story I might actually never finish, but hey, I have passion in what I do so eventually, even if it's not finished I feel guilty with leaving this hanging around.

Anyways to those new to reading Y/n insert fanfiction,

Y/n: Your name

H/c: Hair color

E/c: Eye color

S/c: Skin color

F/c: Favorite color

N/n: Nickname

Will update these as the story progresses.

I would like to inform you Y/n's full name is Y/n Lee Hon , because why not? I know I should leave that blank but I decided it wouldn't work out with me.

This is just for funsies because I want to escape my responsibilities and just be able to write.

I would also like to warn y'all there will be curse words here, not because I have no control of myself but because it's either in the original dialouge and the other well..I can't explain why I add curse words to the dialouge but meh.

Just to inform you all that the original plot would belong to Taejoon Park, but Y/n belongs to me and some other characters that aren't mentioned in the WEBTOON, also along with other plot events that happen and to show support read his comic up on WEBTOON it's free and I'll tell you guys you'll enjoy it's content!

Anyways, let's get to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n had just woken up from their nap and slowly got up from their spot on the couch, looking down at their wrist watch telling them it was only 2 o' clock in the afternoon meaning that they had slept for over two hours after they finished eating lunch.

They were alone at home today since their Father, Adam Lee Hon, had work today down at the Police Station, without any thought Y/n decided that they should go outside since there wasn't anything better to do.

Y/n stood up and went to go upstairs to their room to grab their phone and unplug it from it's charger and get their wallet from their desk.

They could also use a change of clothes since they slept in black shorts and a white shirt, as they climbed up the stairs they brush their (h/c) hair back from covering their (e/c) eyes, they were trying to decide if they should get a haircut today since their bangs were already covering their eyes.

Y/n enters their room, walking over to their desk, unplugging the charger and placing it on the desk they grab their phone and take their wallet.

Placing the phone and wallet on top of their shelf they went over to their drawer, grabbing a (color) pants they went over to their closet to grab a two toned colored jacket, it was a varsity jacket that had both sides colored red and green.

Sliding the jacket on they put on their pants and tuck their phone in their pants pockets, and placing their wallet in their jacket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n stands in front of a parlor shop and pushes the glass door open to enter the parlor, the jingling of bells were heard, Y/n hadn't visited the parlor shop since their Father cut their hair for them, but since their Father is at work and they didn't want to bother him in cutting their hair for them when he must've been tired during work.

Not wanting to bother their Father for something they could solve on their own.

They glance around the place and see it was very pretty and it smelled nice inside, "Hello~" the barber greets, looking up from the person he was currently working on, "I'll be with you in a while after I finish with him." he says as he directs his focus back to his current customer.

They observe as the barber cuts the mans hair, the sides were shaved it was like an undercut except the backside of the hair was the only part that was shaved when it came to the undercut style, this style had the sides shaved.

Y/n looks around and decides to sit two seats away from the boy, he had glasses on and was quite heavyset, he had this grin on his face as he stared at himself in the mirror.

He must really like his new haircut.

Y/n pulls out their phone and decided to check out their social media but remembered they were supposed to check on someone, going to their messages they message someone.

Dumbass🏳‍🌈 2:15

How's your date going?:P

Y/n waits for a response, their eyebrows raising when they hear the ping of their phone.

Zak😺👹 20:15

It's going to go so well, we'll maybe finishing the day as an item😏.

Y/n rolls their eyes as they chuckle, "Sorry for making you wait." says the barber, wiping his scissors.

"Oh...it's no problem.." Y/n stammers as they went to tuck their phone in their pocket and untie their hair.

"So, what style would you like?" The barber asks as he holds his scissors in one hand and his other hand was placed on his hip.

Y/n hums, looking up they smile nervously at the barber "I don't have one in mind since I get it cut with someone else." they mutter a 'sorry' as the barber hums in thought.

"No need to say sorry, how about we experiment with styles?" Y/n nods.

The barber grabs a spray bottle and sprays Y/n's hair making it wet.

~♥~

"What do you think?" the barber grins as he marvels at his work.

The girls in the parlor marvel at Y/n's appearance, their hair was now shorter but still had that fluffy haired look and their bangs were styled to keep it away from their face.

Y/n smiles as they stand up and grab a few bucks from their wallet, giving the barber 20$ the barber smiles and thanks them.

Y/n exits the parlor and walked down the street, looking around to see what they could do with the rest of their free time.

Their ears perked up when they heard a commotion going on, walking to where people gathered they see Zack.

What is he doing?

He punched the dude you saw back in the parlor, gasping you watch as the guy fall to the ground, people around them were recording the whole thing.

Y/n heard Mira call out to Zack telling him to stop.

Y/n sighs.

As Zack and Mira left the crowd dissipated and left to go do what they were previously doing before the whole thing started, Y/n approaches the guy and crouches down, staring at him.

"Do..you need a hand?" Y/n asks as they observe his bruised face.

Daniel notices that they were the same guy from before, he nods as Y/n extends their hand to him when they stood up, pulling him up to his feet.

"Come on, how about we get those injuries treated?" Y/n offers.

Daniel nods as he let's this stranger lead him to somewhere to get the injuries treated.

~♥~

Daniel sat on the bench as he holds an ice pack to his bruised cheek while he munched on a hot meat bun.

Y/n sits next to him with one phone on hand and the other held a chocolate milk box, they scrolled down through social media but stop when they find a particular video.

"Jeez, did they really have to post this?" they mumble as they read through the mass of comments under the video.

Curiously, Daniel peaks over Y/n's shoulder and see that they were watching a video of him get beat up.

Y/n turns to Daniel, startling him when they suddenly move their e/c eyes piercing through him sending shivers through through his spine.

They gave him the vibes of someone you wouldn't want to mess with.

"Sorry about him, he's a jerk." Y/n says before finishing off their milk.

"Well, I have to go home now, I hope we meet again." They smile down at Daniel as they stood up.

They turn around to walk away but stop to turn around, "Y/n Lee Hon, that's my name."

"..Daniel Park." he says as he watches them give him a blinding smile and wave him a goodbye before walking away.

Daniel was surprised that someone was nice to him, they didn't judge him at all and even said about hoping to see him again!

That guy was really nice to him, although he looked a bit too pretty to be a guy but maybe that was just him and he thought that he was attractive.

What the hell are you thinking!

Daniel shakes his head and looks down at the melted ice pack he held in his hands, he decided he should also be getting back home.

With that Daniel heads back home, a bit deflated but still happy at the thought of his first ever friend.

~♥~

Ya'll out of boredom I created this because I was inspired by sadlyudon to make myself a Lookism fanfic.

ANYWAYS LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF VASCO!!😳

9/19/2021

📝Edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 471 7
VARIOUS LOOKISM X READER PREVIOSLY KNOWN AS OLDER REWRITING Every story has an ending but will she? Those around Y/N loved her to no end, but Y/N ign...
4.1K 180 8
a Zoe x Daniel fanfic bc honestly they're so very underrated! . . (above 17) (cringe)
13.9K 695 15
"𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛𝙛, (𝙮/𝙣)" "𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 �...
41.7K 1.3K 56
follows plot💕updating weekly 😍ITS ONLY LONG CUZ IM CATCHING UP W 500 EPISODES😭best ff ever trust 🙏 *** YN Jang finally thought she would live a...