Jackie The Scissor Demon

By Dragon111R

Set in season 3 after being revived, Hekapoo thought about the possibility of what would happen if anything l... More

Chapter 1 The Meeting
Chapter 2 The Tavern.
Chapter 3 Marco's Date.
Chapter 4 Meet And Greet.
Chapter 5 Day 1
Chapter 6 Jackie's First Assignment
Chapter 7 The Demon Is Born
Chapter 8 Night Life
Chapter 10 She Was A Skater Girl
Chapter 11 Far From Home
Chapter 12 Breakdown
Chapter 13 The Sunset

Chapter 9 Reunited.

167 2 0
By Dragon111R

Marco still couldn't believe his eyes when he saw her. "Who are you and why are you here?" She asked. Marco was stunned by this and rubbed his eyes in disbelief this couldn't be really this can't be Jackie, his Jackie. "Umm I argh." Is all Marco could get out while still processing this. She was the same height and figure as Jackie though her hair colour was now orange, she had Hekapoo's horns and her skin was chalk white like Hekapoo and her arms and leg were a strange green colour but what really gave it away that it was still Jackie was her hair. It still had that blue streak that she was famous for. This was Jackie Lynn Thomas. "Are you here to see Hekapoo? Well she's not here right now but if you come back later I'm sure she can help you with whatever your interdimensional issue is." Jackie responded to Marco's stunned face. Marco shook his head and knew he had to get answers. "Actually I'm here to see you Jackie."

Jackie was surprised by this. "Me? Why?" Now getting angry with him. "Who are you!?" Marco moved towards Jackie as she backed away from him. "Don't you remember me?" Jackie was wondering if this was a joke by Hekapoo disguised as a Mewman. "No. Should I?" Marco then tried to explain things to her. "It's me Marco, from Earth. We went to the same school together since kindergarten." Jackie was puzzled by this. "What's kindergarten?" Jackie asked Marco. "You really don't remember any of that?" Jackie shook her head to Marco's question. "Do you remember any of your old friends like Janna or Sabrina or." But Jackie kept shaking her head. Marco put his hand to his chin trying to think of a way to get Jackie to remember him or Earth. Jackie interpreted his train of thought. "I'm sorry but none of that is familiar to me. You must have the wrong person." Marco with his arm crossed now asked if she even remembered Earth? But again replying with a "No." "I have never actually been to Earth before, in fact I have rarely left this place." Marco grabbed Jackie's arm and asked. "Do you remember me?" Jackie struggled back against Marco. She replied with a "No" as she grabbed his arms and started to burn them. Marco let go of her quickly. "That's new." Marco said. Jackie was now getting furious with Marco. "I don't know who you are or who you think I am but you better leave now before I hurt you badly." Marco was slowly backing off but wasn't going to leave. Jackie, "I need you to listen to me." Jackie ignored him and threatened him one last time. "This is your last chance to leave or I will burn you alive." But before anyone could do anything Nachos ran up to Marco knocking him down to the floor to greet her former master. Jackie was just shocked with her eyes widening and her jaw dropped with disbelief and what's happening. Nachos was licking Marco and was wagging her tail. "Okay girl it's nice to see you again. Ha ha." Marco tried to get up from the floor with Jackie still not moving from her spot. Marco was now on one knee giving Nachos a good rub and pat too Jackie's disbelief. "How?" She asked. "Well you see Nachos is my dragon from way back in my time in the Neverzone. I let Hekapoo take care of her because I had to return to Earth." It hit Marco why she doesn't know him and he feels stupid for this. He is in his 30s in the Neverzone, not a teen anymore. "Of course." He thought. "Wait so Nachos is your dragon not mine?" Jackie was so confused and wasn't sure what to think of this. "Yeah she is and it looks like you have been taking good care of her for me." As he pointed to ear piercing Nachos now has. "Oh those yeah I don't know why I did that I guess it was just something I liked." Upon hearing this he knew that the old Jackie was still inside her. Marco knew he had to get her out of here before Hekapoo came back. "You don't recognize me because I'm 30 in this dimension. I would have to take you elsewhere to show you a face you would actually recognize." Jackie thought for a moment and then responded. "But I'm to wait for my mistress to return for more training." Marco was unimpressed by this response but thought of something clever. Marco, now walking around Jackie. "Well you know the best kind of training is the hands on type you know." Jackie nodded agreeing with him. "So why don't you come with me for a bit and I can show you something that Hekapoo won't show you." Jackie pondered this and wondered if this was a good idea to disobey Hekapoo but on the other hand she has wanted to explore outside of this house for so long. Jackie looks down for a moment then looks right back at Marco. "Sure." She saids with a smile on her face. "But with one condition." Marco was puzzled. "What condition?" Jackie pointed to Nachos. "She comes with us." Marco smiles and giggles to myself. "You have a deal." As they shack on it. Marco then opens a portal out of the Neverzone and Jackie takes a deep breath and follows not looking back.

As they stepped out of the portal Jackie looked for Marco but didn't see him anywhere, just some other boy wearing his clothes. Marco felt a bit embarrassed as he wasn't wearing a shirt and he didn't have his abs. "So here I am." Marco told Jackie with a shy voice. He almost facepalmed himself at what he said and how he said it. "So this is what you are actually like. I must admit it's not what I expected." She sounded so disappointed to see regular Marco. Before Marco could speak again Jackie asked him where they were? He replied telling her that they were at a tavern that Hekapoo took him to a few times. She asked why here and was this Earth? Marco responded. "No this isn't Earth. This is a completely different dimension from Earth. I thought since you wanted experience it would be nice to visit a few dimensions." Though Marco wasn't telling Jackie the real reason he took her here was because he knew Earth or Mewni would be the first two places Hekapoo would search for Jackie. Holding his hand out to Jackie. "So shall we?" Jackie accepted and went straight into the tavern with Marco. The first thing Marco did was get a shirt which was easy enough to buy. Marco got just a simple grey shirt to wear. Second he brought Jackie something to drink and got them a table. Jackie looked around trying to take in everything. "Wow it's nothing like I thought it would be. So what does this place serve?" Marco responded. "Well it serves food, drinks, people for hire..." Jackie interpreted him. "No no I mean what is the purpose of this place." Marco was confused. "I just told you." Jackie giggled. "You're a funny guy." Marco smiled. "It is also a meet up place for racers and daredevils." A voice from the side interjected. They both turned to see who was talking to them. It was Talon Raventalon. "So what are you doing here?" Marco, not amused, responded. "None of your business Talon." Talon lowered his sunglasses. "I wasn't talking to you." Talon fixed his sunglasses and pointed to Jackie. "I was talking to her." Marco was shocked. Jackie replied with a smile. "I'm here with my new friend Marco." His showing me life outside of the Neverzone. Talon, curious, asked. "She finally let you out huh?" Jackie shrugged. "Umm well..." Marco interrupted both of them. "Wait wait wait. You two KNOW each other?" Jackie turned back to Marco. "Yeah he's one of Hekapoo's regular clients." Marco wondered what she meant by client but decided he didn't need to know more beyond that. "So be really with me, are you here for the Dragoncycle race?" "What race?" Marco asked. "A race?" Jackie asked as well. Talon, pushing Marco, sat down to explain the race. "Yeah you see there is a competition going one to determine who from this dimension should race in the big Dragon cycle grand prix on Hotatron 9. Are you interested?" Marco quickly said no there but Jackie being very curious about this says "yeah it sounds fun." "Your order is up." Said one of the tavern workers as he gave them their drinks. Two lemon Cordials and two Ice cream Sundays. "Well I see you have your order is here so I'll leave you to it. Maybe think about it you two. As Talon leaves them to enjoy their order." Marco looks at Jackie. "You can't be serious about this?" Jackie stirring her drink with her straw. "It sounds exciting doesn't it Marco? I have never been in a race before." Jackie then takes the straw out and sips the Cordial. "Hmmm this is really good." Marco giggled a little but still wanted to talk her out of it. "It could be dangerous and you don't know what it's like racing." Jackie looked at him unimpressed. "And you do?" "No, that's the point." Marco calmed down. "I just don't want to see you get hurt and besides there are some many more places to visit." Jackie smiled again. "Alright alright but there is some sort of gorge you have to show me one day." "Also, do you know how to ride a Dragoncycle?" Jackie responded with a smirk on her face. "What do you think I did with Nachos when Hekapoo was gone? Study all day." Marco knew they would have to keep moving to stay off of Hekapoo's tracks so he didn't want to stick around too much. The two of them enjoy their Cordials and Sundays.

Hekapoo returned back to her home feeling really exhausted since the trail of Eclipsa isn't going anyway and closing portals without help is draining on her. She called out to Jackie but with no response. She called out again but louder thinking that maybe she was asleep or busy with something in another room. She looked left and right to find nothing. She checked the study area, her room and even her forbidden rooms but still no sign of Jackie anywhere. She was getting annoyed at this point. With her arms crossed she yelled. "If this is a prank I'm not having any of it." She looked up at her tanks. "Jackie!" She whispered. "Where is she?" But when she looked at Nacho's resting place she saw that even Nachos was gone too. "Marco Ubaldo Diaz!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Hekapoo began to panic a little. "If this gets out I'll be ruined. Even Eclipsa will look like a saint." She took a deep breath and reassured herself that she can find Marco and Jackie before her secret is out. But where to look first? Earth duh. She headed straight to Earth through a portal.

Hekapoo on Earth disguises herself as a human investigator, keeping her red hair but now with brown eyes and pale skin decided to head straight for the Diaz family home. Diaz hears a knock on the door and Rafael answers it. "Can I help you? Hello sir this is Hek arg Zosia Mamet of the Echo Creek investigation unit. Can I come in to ask some questions?" Rafael was very confused on why a investigator was here alone. He answers while rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm not sure about that or why are you here?" Hekapoo thinks that maybe they're here but wants to be sure. Hekapoo looks at a clipboard she has. "Your son Marco Diaz is a suspect in the disappearances of Jackie Lynn Thomas months ago. Is he here?" Rafael tells her that no he's not here and his boy had nothing to do with that. But Hekapoo still insists on entering the house to look for Marco. Angie comes to see what's going on at the door and introduces herself. "Hey I'm Angie Marco's mother and I'm sorry to tell you he's not here right now and you should..." Hekapoo is getting annoyed and cuts off Angie before she was done. "So then where is he?" The two parents look at each other and think of an excuse but then Angie feels kicking on her belly. Rafael notices this and takes the opportunity to hopefully get rid of Hekapoo. "Oh I'm sorry but my wife is in heavy labour and..." Hekapoo interrupts them. "I don't care. Just tell me where Marco is and I'll let you go to the hospital." Angie pipes up. "Marco isn't in Echo Creek." Hekapoo raises her eyebrow to stay in character. "He is part of a student exchange program." Hekapoo responded. "How convenient for him." Rafael also asks. "Shouldn't you already know that?" Hekapoo gets nervous and tells them. "Well we heard he might be back so I want to see you huh." Angie screams in pain so both Angie and Rafael go for the car and leave. Hekapoo notices they left the door open and waits for them to leave before entering. "You're not actually about to have the baby now are you?" "No Rafael I just wanted to get away from that woman because trying to explain that your son is in a different dimension is difficult without sounding insane." The two of them laugh as they go for a drive together.                       

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.8K 1.5K 13
It was a couple years after the Battle of Hogwarts. A lot of people were finally getting over their shock of the war. Well, most. There were still pl...
4.7K 170 28
Star and Marco are best friends for 2 years now and always spend time together but all of that stop when Marco started dating Jackie. Marco always sp...
194 0 23
After Dean stabbed and killed Liz, Henry was so devastated that he did the one thing he could do and that was bring his mother back and by doing so h...
6.1K 150 14
"Chloe doesn't know what she's capable of, with all of her powers activated she would be stronger than Void, stronger than anyone."