| ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐๐‹๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐...

By BlackRose_007

ยซ ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐’๐“๐’โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽ
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
A/N

๐“๐ž๐ง

5.8K 311 104
By BlackRose_007

[ Training Camp: Team meet Gang ]

(part 2)

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person’s Pov

*BLAAGGHHHH*

THE SOUND OF the gym being harshly slid open by a girl, who entered with a bunch of unknown guys following behind her.

'Who is she?'

'Dunno but she's hot!'

'I'd totally tap that ass~'

'As if you could'

'And you think you could?!'

'I never said that'

'Can you shut up?'

'By the way, who's that dudes behind her? They look intimidating..'

'Is that her friends?'

'They have this gangster vibe..'

Tōman heard the first five comments and glared at them. The players scurried off to their team and proceeded on their practice, not wanting to be intimidated by the uknown bunch of boys.

"Woah! You're starting already?! Without me??" she skipped towards the bench where her team was and stood beside their coach. Tōman followed her while glaring daggers at whoever stared at her.

The gang was wearing a casual outfit since (name) doesn't want the players on the camp to know she's hanging with a gang. They might change their perspective of her.

Of course, the boys decided to go to the mall and did a little shopping for some outfit. The outfit looks expensive and neither of them wants (name) to pay since she already treated them food. So they combined their money to pay for the expenses, in which, their money was not enough. In the end, (name) paid for everything they bought.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!! EVERY NOOK AND CRANNY OF THIS CAMPUS!! TELL ME, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!!!" Koushi squished her cheeks together and slowly leaned closer to her face with a pissed look.

Tōman was about to pounce and beat the shit out of Suga but (name) lifted her hand making them halt. She then looked at Suga.

"I mhet uph wi dem dish mohning shins wi agweed to mhet uph at a restowant. Don woreeh, wev awredeh athe." (I met up with them this morning since we agreed to meet at a restaurant. Don't worry, we've already ate.)

Suga didn't really understood what she was saying so Ennoshita had to translate it. Staring at the man as they were both wondering how the fuck he understood the gibberish words that came out from her squished mouth.

The Tōman boys just stared at the scene in front of them. It seems like (name) has forgot about them being there, so Draken coughed loud enough to get her and the teams attention at the team.

Hinata quickly hid behind Kageyama who stiffened under the gaze of Baji. Daichi looked at Mikey who stared back at them, Daichi took a step back being intimidated by the midget. He had to admit, he was small but has big and scary aura.

Suga looked at them and stopped at Mitsuya, they stared at each other for a few moments then Suga suddenly let go of (name) who looked at him confused. Mitsuya stepped forward not removing his eyes from the platinum blonde who was walking towards him.

For some reason, (name) looked at the both of them and smiled. She somehow got the same vibe coming from them. The mother of the group, the independent person, the approachable one. She giggled and walked towards Mikey.

"Mikey, this is Daichi, the captain of the Karasuno boys volleyball club. Daichi, this is Mikey, a close friend of mine." she beamed a smile in between the two leaders.

"Hello, its nice to meet you." Daichi smiled and held his hands for a handshake. Mikey just stared at it then looked at (name) who was smiling.

He doesn't want to look disrespectful in front of her and her friends, he doesn't want to embarass her. In a plit second, from his intimidating aura changed into a completely childish one. This shook Daichi at how fast this mans mood changes.

They shook hands and also, Suga and Mitsuya clicked in together. They talked about their group at how they are would become a pain in the ass.

(Name) was standing there, looking at them as they're getting comfortable with each other. She smiled at the scene before her. Happy that it went well. No damage done.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey, who's that gal over there?" a guy with piss blonde hair asked pointing his lips to the direction of the said lad.

"Who knows? Maybe one of the crows managers?" a guy with gray hair responded.

"Go back to practice both of ya!!" shouted a guy with tanned skin and shaved head.

Both latter ignored their teammates calls until they felt sudden rush of cold aura and daggers being thrown behind their backs. Looking behind them, there stood the their captain with crossed arms, glaring at them. Telling them to go back to practice. Both males shivered and went back as they have been told.

.

.

.

.

Lunch came and every player that was on the gym went to the cafeteria. Thr place was stuffed to the very corners of it. Faint chattering and clanking of utensils could be heard.

The door of the cafeteria flung open revealing a pack of crows and a group of unknown boys who were following a short/tall girl. The whole placed died down as they admired the cool entrance. To the others perspective, they hold such power and looked like they owned the whole place.

To their perspective, yeah, they too, think they were cool and all but deep down they were embarrassed to be the center of attention. Well, not for a certain group that is.

"Whats in the menu for today sis?!" (Name) happily skipped to the counter and grabbed some tray. The guys following her still.

"You favorite, omelette. Also, we have miso soup, tempura, spicy tofu, curry, and some others that are still in the kitchen bein prepared." Shimizu smiled as she filled her sisters tray with much food, cause she knows how a beast she is when it comes to food.

"Aye that's enough~ thank you sis! Make sure you eat well afterwards okay?!" she waved goodbye as she walked to the direction of an empty table she usually sits. It was in the very middle of the cafeteria. Where she can watch everyone happily eating and conversing with each other.

She loves seeing others being able to enjoy their meals after a tough day, they deserve it. Closing her eyes as she nods her head.

"THERE'S NO FLAG!" Mikey bursted out as he took a seat across from her. He was pouting until Draken pulled out a flag and putting it on top of his presidents food without the pouting male looking.

"There you go, eat up, Mikey." he said before digging on his food. Mikey looked back to his meal and saw a flag sitting on top of it. His mood changed from pouty to similar expression a kid makes when given something he wants.

She chuckled to herself looking at them talk. The Karasuno team came to them and joined for their meal and conversed each other.

"By the way (name)?" Suga called gaining everyone on the table look at him and to (name) "Didn't you get some food from Shimizu? Where did it go? Did you threw it??" he wondered.

"Yeah! I saw it was like a mountain of food!!" Hinata exclaimed looking at her. She just chuckled and sat straight.

She burped before saying "Excuse me for burping... I already ate all of it~" she smiled innocently with her eyes close.

The team dropped what they were holding and stopped what they were doing. They looked at her up and down, inspecting her body if something got bigger. In which they didn't find any.

"Hahahah!! I see you haven't seen Sweetcheeks eat before!" Smiley laughed looking at the confused looks from their new friends. The crows.

"She could eat a whole mountain in just a split second! She's such a--"

"Mhhmmm~? What was that~ mhm? Baji-kun?~" (name) slowly turned towards him with angelic smile and flowery aura, but then, if you messed up. That facade and aura will instantly be replaced with a demonic one.

"Huh..? N-Nothing!!" Baji was sweating bullets as he look abck at his food. Mitsuya was suppressing his laugh. The person who he admired and repsected if afraid of a mere woman... Pfft-"

"A. MERE. WOMAN?" his smile slowly fading and there, her aura change into something red with a hint of black lurking behind her. "Could you please repeat that, hun?" she smiled devilishly.

"A mere wo--" being an idiot he is, sometimes. He was beat into a pulp by the woman. He was telling her to stop and yelled a train of apologies as she was still punching him in the gut. It wasn't serious, just a playful punches but still hurts like hell.

The guys didn't bother to look at you and as the team just sweatdropped. They concluded that this was an everyday happenings, like a routine for them and was considered normal. Looking at the beaten up male whose soul was leaving its body, praying for him.

"Rest in peace mah boi.." Tanaka said with a buddha face along with Baji and Noya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.8K 13
"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ" "๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ" "๐ฌ...
6.5K 331 11
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐•๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐“๐จ๐ค๐ฒ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐…- ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป๐ฌป โœง๐–ธ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
28.2K 1.2K 38
๐„๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ โœฟ*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ. ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ซ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ...
4.9K 198 17
{complete} โœ”๏ธ "๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ...