CONTRACT MARRIAGE ||KookV||

็”ฑ taekookmakeshoesmad

Kim Taehyung never thought he would one day sell himself into a marriage with another man. He believed his li... ๆ›ดๅคš

DISCLAIMER
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 Part 1
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
EPILOGUE
EXTRA

17 Part 2 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

7.5K 304 82
็”ฑ taekookmakeshoesmad

As he dropped kisses along the younger man's nape, Jungkook also drew small mounds of the lad's skin into his mouth — sucking them, leaving behind tiny traces of red in his wake. Afterwards, his lips travelled downwards, the tip of his tongue gliding down Taehyung's spine, a trail of moisture left behind it. His hand soon reaching out to draw that lad's waist towards him, his hands slowly caressing the other's abdomen, running them all the way down before finally coming to a halt at that intimate place between Taehyung's legs, where his broad palm soon engulfed it.

Feeling that most sensitive place of his being grasped, Taehyung immediately straightened his back, his legs clamping shut out of reflex. Unluckily, they just so happened to have also trapped that teasing hand of Jungkook's between them.

"Why are you so anxious?" Jungkook asked with a light laugh, before he again buried his head within the hollow of the lad's shoulder, nipping at the rise of his clavicle, while his teasing hand began to slide up and down.

"... don't do that..." Taehyung whispered as he did his best to keep control of his own desire. Sadly, the pleasure which came from Jungkook's hand simply could not be ignored, so little by little, the longing between his legs rose.

Jungkook turned the smaller man's body around, tilting his own head to have a good look only to notice the water within the tub concealed some of the scenery, making his view clouded. Crinkling his brows, he simply drained most of the water from the tub, leaving only a shallow layer behind. That remaining amount was now good enough, since it allowed Taehyung's already erected member to be exposed. Since Taehyung's skin was fair, and because he rarely did that himself, that organ of his also had a very light complexion, causing it to appear pristine.

Taehyung wanted to pull his legs together. Jungkook, on the contrary, used his hand to obstruct the lad's efforts, holding onto his ankles, then lifted his left leg over the side of the tub.

Such a position had Taehyung's legs spread wide open, enabling the sight between them to be right in plain view.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung felt a bit panicked.

"Shh..." Jungkook moved closer to the lad, lowering his head, but stopped just as he neared the boy's lips, coaxing, "let me touch it."

With those words said, he reached for the tip of Taehyung's penis, grasped it, then gently be pressed his thumb against its tiny hole a few times, before swirling his finger around its head, urging that place to very quickly spill its essence by his provocation. At the same time he did this, the movements made by his lips also did not cease, as his tongue twirled nimbly within Taehyung's mouth, licking up and down, in a this simultaneous attack.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung whimpered.

"Hush..." Jungkook nibbled on Taehyung's lips, soon capturing his tongue, sucking it, while the movement of his hand increased rapidly as it held Taehyung's member, sliding up and down.

Being teased from both ends made Taehyung moan, his reason drifting away from him, thus allowing his other leg to open unconsciously. Both his and that man's tongue tugging at one another in unison. Their lips and tongues winding around each other's, creating a delicately sweet, wet sound.

Jungkook dragged his tongue at the corner of Taehyung's lips, proceeding downwards only to pause at the small projection of his left pec. Curling his tongue around that nub, he suddenly began sucking, doing so until that peak was quite red, moist and glossy.

"... mnn, aahh..." Taehyung gasped from the prickling sensation of his nipple, his arms moving with the intent of pushing Jungkook's head away, but that man instead released the small pearl, then continued his descent. That tongue of his persistently licked the entire way down until he came to a stop over the lad's navel. Briefly, he gently caressed that place with his nose, after which, that trailing tip entered the small crevice, again licking tenderly.

The sensitivity of that belly button, was no less than that of his loins, so by this much stimulation, Taehyung's entire body trembled. While his stomach contracted, he uttered, "... it tickles."

"Really? It just so happens that I have something to relieve your itching." That man only paused briefly before he quickly began licking even deeper, until the entire hole was filled with his tongue. His hands now moved more wantonly as they clutched Taehyung's stalk, traveling from its tip to its base, from time to time, also kneading those two spheres beneath it. Because of his actions, Taehyung leant on the side of the bathtub, releasing soft whimpers every now and again.

Toying with him for a stretch, Jungkook finally released that pitiful button, but he was not done quite yet. He still journeyed downwards, readily capturing Taehyung's endowment.

"Ngh..." Having the head of his dick enclosed by the warmth and moisture of the man's mouth, made Taehyung grunt. His eyes quickly shot open only to see Jungkook's lowered head, and his member being held between the man's lips.

Such a sight caused the lad's blood to run cold. With him wanting to push the man away, but at that very second, Jungkoook took two-thirds of his dick deep into his mouth.

The softness of that orifice, as it squeezed his sensitive tip, led to an instantaneous burst of tingling numbness in his brain. His hand stopped midair, as all he manage were moans. The him, who originally wanted to use that hand to push the man away, instead now rested it atop that same man's shoulder.

Jungkook drew in the other man's member, attempting to take him deeply in his throat, only to discover it was a bit difficult, so he simply withdrew slightly, as he kept sucking that little head, using his tongue to lick it, while pressing his own tip into the small opening of that head teasingly. His movements were rusty, yet even though they was so, it still made Taehyung unable to endure.

"Aahh..." his sucking had caused the rims of Taehyung's eyes to redden, "... enough, Jungkook..."

Sensing the organ in his mouth had already been pushed to its limit, the man lifted his head and released it, though his tongue still slid over that little pit. Those dabs caused Taehyung to shiver, as he let out a trembling moan which was well beyond titillating.

It was to the extent where the utterance of such a stirring whimper aroused Jungkook till his manhood erected, wanting so much to immediately do him, but with the fear of such a rash entrance harming Taehyung, he simply chose to firmly reach for the swollen sacks below the quivering man's shaft, kneading them.

Taehyung's member was now moist and glistening because of that man's actions, its head tinted with a flush. This previously sporadically trembling member, now bore the appearance of one in need of release. At the man's touch, Taehyung's dick shook, impatiently splurting a stream of clouded liquid which fell on top of his abdomen.

"Haa..." the hazy moan left him at the instant of his release. He now weakly leaned against the bathtub, the satisfaction of coming leaving him in a daze. It was to the point where his hand unconsciously went down to rub his softening manhood, enjoying his unfinished tide.

This kind of Taehyung made Jungkook's eyes darken. He then leant down to capture Taehyung's lips, the tip of his tongue seeking entry. Due to his recent climax, the younger man obediently allowed him to enter, even slightly lifting his head so both he and that man could engage in the exchange of the fluids between them.

He quite liked kissing Jungkook, it was very intimate, and very warm.

But kissing alone could not satisfy Jungkook, so aside from their merging lips, one of his hands slid down the curve of the lad's waist, arriving at that place between his legs where his cheeks parted, lingering, then touching that tight hole hidden inside.

Having been soaked in the tub's water, that place was somewhat softer, even though it was still quite tight. Jungkook's finger just by moving up to touch it, had that place contracting with urgency and pulled Taehyung, who was utterly immersed in their kiss, back to reality. With him then withdrawing out of reflex to gaze at that man with widened eyes.

Lightly pressing his finger over that opening, Jungkook tilted his head lower to look at Taehyung, "Are you going to push me away?"

Looking at that man's face, taehyung clearly saw the desire and the restraint within his eyes. Both were so powerful, it made one's heart throb.

Still, just like before, that finger of Jungkook's pressed against that shameful place, but he did not take it a step further. It appeared that if Taehyung said no, he would then withdraw right away.

In reply, Taehyung stretched his arms around Jungkook's neck, burying his head within the man's shoulder, whispering, "... be gentle. I'm a little scared."

Once their cages of desire were opened, they could no longer simply turn back, but could only submit to their instincts, and descend into depravity together.

With one of the smaller man's legs over over the edge of the tub, Jungkook used a hand to lift Taehyung's waist, while the other slipped into the tunnel between his legs, entering — sliding in and out, as it emitted a wet sound.

Jungkook used the water within the tub to his advantage, inserting his finger into Taehyung's anus, dragging against his inner wall from time to time until he was able to fit three fingers inside before pulling them out.

Following that, the bashful hole closed slightly when his fingers were retracted. Jungkook continued by parting Taehyung's butt-cheeks, pressing his burgeoning member against that partially contracted entrance, his waist then descending as it sank his huge head inside.

The unfamiliar feeling of the foreign object entering him caused Taehyung's opening to reflexively tighten, clenching that large, hard instrument to a stop at his entrance.

Jungkook gritted out a groan at the intensity of the constriction. He did not move, remaining at the opening, before lowering his head and asking huskily, "Do you want to slice off your husband's during our first time?"

Taehyung's cheeks flushed at his words. He wanted to relax, but was unable to compose himself, so now he contracted even more, almost to the point of driving the other man insane.

Cursing softly, Jungkook then lifted the younger man's other leg around his waist, dipping his head to kiss him, while simultaneously inserting his stiffened member into that moist and narrow hole.

Due to the sudden plunge, the hands Taehyung rested on top of Jungkook's shoulders, dug in, leaving a trail of red scars behind them, and almost causing him to bite that man while their tongues were entangled.

After that thrust, Jungkook did not move again. He simply stayed deeply within that moist, warm passageway, before reaching to touch Taehyung's face, "Is it okay? Does it hurt?"

Taehyung gasped lightly, unsure of whether or not he should respond. There was definitely pain, since that man's fingers, while they were in that place, were completely different. His was even harder, hotter, filling his gut entirely, and apart from the pain, there was also a bloated sensation. But, even more than those, there was the awareness that he was being possessed.

An awareness in knowing, the one who pierced inside him, was Jungkook.

This knowledge made Taehyung's heart throb. Making it seem as if all of that pain was something he was able to bear. So with such a thought, he leaned upwards and kissed the other man's lips, whispering, "... it's okay."

That kind of action in Jungkook's eyes was him practically begging to be fucked.

Jungkook started off with small strokes, allowing Taehyung to adapt to his presence. Apart from the insertion, he also kissed Taehyung's lips, to ease Taehyung's mood, as well as distract his attention. Such a kiss was quite effective, as Taehyung slowly began to ignore the aching of that place between his legs, and unconsciously extended his tongue to lick the other man's lips, imitating the way he had been kissed tenderly.

With the help of the water, Jungkook's thrusts became much smoother, and it was not long before he felt that passageway's tissue slowly open up around his dick. The pressure of it wrapping around him was now so pleasurable, it made him release a low growl.

After going in and out for a while, Jungkook held his hardened thing at that rear's entrance, now feeling as if that place had gotten much softer, and thus he began to increase his strength.

"Aaahh..." at Jungkook's slowly increasing pace, Taehyung arched his head, letting out a pleasure filled sound in the wake of that man's thrusts. That leg of his which hung over the side of the tub, acceptingly returned to wrap itself around Jungkook's waist.

A position like that was a lot more beneficial for Jungkook's current movements, as he was now clutching onto the other man's waist, which moved to and fro from his force. He then pulled out his shaft halfway, before driving it inside again, over and over, stimulating that narrow little hole between the lad's legs to soften and redden, on account of his acts. Their love-making while immersed in the water filled bath, resulting in Jungkook's thrusting, creating splashes, whose sound echoed throughout the bathroom.

Having toyed with him for a while, Jungkook raised Taehyung to change his position by letting the lad sit on his lap. This posture caused his penis to penetrate the other man even deeper, their lower halves also joining together tightly. With the man's upward thrust to that place of his, Taehyung cried out in excitement with his waist was also being made weak, prompting him to support himself by holding onto that man's chest.

"... too deep." He muttered in a daze, as that huge thing bore into him, seeming as if it had directly pushed itself all the way to his deepest parts.

Jungkook was very satisfied by Taehyung's praise, reaching out to touch his lips, saying, "I can still go a bit deeper." With that said, he thrust his hips upward a few times, each jab targeting the sensitive flesh within Taehyung's body.

"... ah!" The pleasure he derived from the head of that man's dick, as it stabbed the inner part of his passage, made Taehyung's entire body tingle. His back-end tightened instinctively and his waist jolted uncontrollably by Jungkook's thrusts, as his rear rubbed against the man's groin.

His compliance made Jungkook pause his movements, following which, he drilled with even more ferocity. His hands kneading the lad's butt, mercilessly pushing into that tight, wet, little hole.

"Jung... kook..." the force of his thrusts made Taehyung's legs tremble, as he intermittently called out the man's name.

"What did you call me?" Jungkook nibbled on his nipple out of dissatisfaction, the sound of sucking proceeding his actions.

"... mmnnh..." Taehyung clutched the other man's head, "Kookie..."

Jungkook gave an abrupt thrust, his lower head stabbing into that soft place wretchedly, saying, "What did you call me?" as he jabbed him.

From within that hole came a satiating prickling which had Taehyung's brain all muddled. He still held onto that man's neck, dazedly crying out, "Hyung..."

The sound of that "Hyung"  made Jungkook's member tremble.

"... little bastard." Jungkook cursed, "I'm going to fuck the life out of you."

He pinched Taehyung's bum fiercely before pressing the lad down once more, pulled out his penis from that passage, then thrusting that member inside once again. That large, stiff thing rammed into the soft — wet tunnel, all the way to its deepest part, stroking with vigor. The pleasure feeling as if an electrical current shot through every inch of the two, giving them both unending gratification.

"Ah..." such an intense effort made Taehyung shriek. He clutched the rim of the bathtub with both hands, his toes trembling, curling.

"Again, cry out again!" Jungkook's hip shook rapidly, as he pounded into Taehyung, his dick driving to that place's limit, hitting the lad's prostate, again and again. Every time he thrust inside, that passage's tender lining would tightly enclose him. That soft, slippery place, felt so amazingly comfortable, he very much wanted to bury himself there forever.

"..." Taehyung bit his lips firmly, refusing to let out another embarrassing cry, while he felt his lower half experience a prickling numbness due to Jungkook's assault.

But... it was too stimulating... too satisfying...

A place like this was clearly not used for copulation, but because of the immense pleasure which arose from such a seamless insertion into it, as well as that sturdy tool seeming as if it wanted to bury itself within him and fuse them both together, to where the frequent pulsations coming from it's surface, were all distinctly felt by him. Along with, every single time, it rubbed against his inner wall, that thing aroused an irresistible limpness, bringing a faint itch, which altogether smashed Taehyung's rationality to pieces.

"Aah... Jung... kook... gentle... a bit gentler..." Taehyung was unable to help cry out in the end. His grip on the edge of the tub was now released so he could cover his eyes, as he ignored his own broken voice and drowned himself in the passionate tide of desire within.

"You really are hard to please," Jungkook complained, yet his waist obediently slowed its pace. His head, again, lowered to place a kiss upon those lips of Taehyung's, reddened from Taehyung's own biting, licking them lightly as added,"The one fucking you, is me. What sense does it make to bite yourself like this, huh?"

The meaning behind those words was him allowing Taehyung to bite him instead. So Taehyung was very eager to give the man face, grabbing the other's hand and clamping down — not that hard, but enough to leave bite-marks.

Jungkook gazed at the tooth-marks on his hand, laughing gently, "You've still got some strength it seems, let's save it for something else, yeah?" With that said, he lifted Taehyung's leg over his shoulder, and again thrust his stiffened member into the other man.

Entering from such a position was even easier, to the point where the hair at the base of his shaft had stuck to Taehyung's butt. Taehyung cried out, wanting to take his leg down, but Jungkook's next surge of attack had begun. Its strength so fierce, he had forgotten what he ever wanted to do, as all he could now do was moan.

"Haa...mnn...nngh..."

His dick did not stop drilling into that narrow little hole. Upon its entrance, the friction caused that place's softened tissue to redden, and every instance where he pulled out, that soft place seemed to have also been brought out before it was again sent back in, the entire sight appearing exceptionally erotic. Jungkook's swollen sack slapped against the lad's ass, creating a symphony of sounds when accompanied by Taehyung's impatient moans. It was all enough to cause a person blush incessantly.

By the movement of those two men, the water inside the tub sloshed, falling all over both of their bodies, but neither of the men cared as they were both immersed in the act of love making.

Taehyung had already come twice, his dick was now trembling pitifully, as its head could only let out sporadic bursts of semen.

Issuing a few powerful thrusts, Jungkook also felt he too was nearing that critical point, now pulled his member from that wet hole. At that tool's separation from that place, he let out a faint groan, releasing a fine strand of silver. He then took his flourishing member, pressed it against Taehyung's to rub them both together with haste, before finally growling lowly as he shot off on top of the younger man's abdomen.

His thick semen dripped between those pale abs. Jungkook then released several loads before he finished, however, that rigid member of his did not soften completely at all.

Taehyung unfurled his legs from the man's waist, leaning them against the tub weakly. His cheeks were flushed, his eyes filled with a teary mist, as he now stared at that man absentmindedly.

That kind of small animal-like look, made Jungkook unable to resist, urging his just emptied member to raise its head once more. Pinching Taehyung's chin lightly, he lowered himself to kiss him fiercely, his tone relentless, as he asked, "What are you looking at? Do you want your husband to fuck you a second time?"

Taehyung recalled his, very recent, debauched appearance, his face growing hot as he stammered, "What nonsense are you spouting? Let me go."

"Tsk, it wasn't that long ago that you were crying out desperately in my arms, but now that the pleasure is finished, you're just going to kick me out." Jungkook did not release him, and instead took hold of Taehyung's flaccid member, giving it a squeeze.

This situation was so intense, it made Taehyung's legs weaken, his waist also faltered. His only option was to glare and curse, spitting out the four words, "Son of a bitch!"

It was Jungkook's first time hearing Taehyung curse someone. After staring at him for while, he could not help but laugh.

When laughing, that man was indeed very handsome. Taehyung, who had never seen him laugh with such a lack of restraint, for a while, simply gazed at him, forgetting entirely what he was about to say.

After he was done laughing, Jungkook scooped Taehyung into his arms, kissing him for a bit with all his might, then said, "Yep, this 'son of a bitch' is your husband." After which, he bowed to bite one of the lad's nipples that was already swollen from his sucking, "You know, when it's swollen like this it looks like a red bean, it looks really good."

That statement made the lost spirit of Taehyung's return, as he slapped the man's hand, "Let go!"

Jungkook scoffed, "Today, I'll let you off because, in the future, there'll be other opportunities."

Taehyung, "..."

My butt hurts, is it possible for me to return this...

The answer to that is, no.

Dried Salted Fish can only obediently be eaten after all~

...........................................................

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

641K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
518K 25.3K 32
For 12 years all he knew was the lab
I'll Be Here ็”ฑ Indertia

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

44.5K 1.6K 46
"I have... Been through a lot." Lumine frowned. "'A lot' seems to be a gross understatement. You're like a walking ball of trauma. Being enslaved and...