The Blue Kitsune (Avengers As...

By bluewinterqueen

A mysterious young girl name Y/n L/n born with the nine-tailed kitsune inside of her (imagine she is like a J... More

A/n notes (about the reader)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (Part 1)
Chapter 5 (Part 2)
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

848 16 5
By bluewinterqueen

Today was you 1 week day off from crimefighting with the Avengers, SHIELD watched your performance in the battlefield and how remarkable your powers are approving very well. You were glad they let you relax for a week, so you decided to go to the park and eat lunch there.

You set up a small picnic next to a shower tree, it's a shame it's not a cherry blossom tree from Japan or Washington DC but Hinote doesn't care and just relax. You brought out a bento box containing three rice balls, tamagoyaki, cooked salmon and chicken katsu next to each other, and some greens on the top right corner. It was nice of Hinote teaching you how to cook after the Avengers took you in, Hawkeye once tried to steal a piece of your chicken katsu until his hand was smacked by a spatula you used to to flip the tamagoyaki. You scolded him of course leaving the purple archer pout like a child wanting candy.

Hinote: 'This looks delicious, I wish I can try it.'

Y/n: "I know Hinote, but your in my body and it would be impossible for you to appear as a blue sprite." You said, munching on a rice ball.

Hinote: 'I know, sacrificing myself on protecting the humans is my job after all. And my soul is sent to you after your birth.'

Your lunch break was interrupted by a pig jumping out of the bushes, the pig is running with two legs instead of four and is wearing a spiderman costume.

Y/n: "Huh?" You said, looking confused. You questioned yourself on why is a pig wearing a spiderman and ran with two legs. You were about to take another bite from the rice ball until three Asgardian hunters on wolves appear hunting down or searching for someone in particular.

Hinote: 'Y/n, I sense those are Asgardian.'

Y/n: "I can see that Hinote, but why?"

Hinote: 'Maybe it's that pig they're after.'

Y/n: "Should i be worried about it?"

Hinote: 'I sense that pig is someone from the SHIELD profile.'

Y/n: "Really?"

Hinote: 'I remember a human wearing a exact same costume.'

Y/n: "Oh yes, Uhh...Spiderman right? He's one of SHIELD students."

Hinote: 'We should save him. He's in danger.'

Y/n: "Of course, I guess my lunch will have to wait." You said, sealing your bento box back to the bag and head off to rescue Spider-Ham.

*time skip by Y/n going fox mode on Loki*

Y/n manage to rescue Spiderman from a battle axe being thrown at him, you both hide up in the large tree watching the Asgardian hunters looking for the boar.

Spiderman: "Oh thank goodness you found me Kitsune."

Y/n: "It's no problem Spiderman, but why are you a pig and also why are those Asgardian hunters are after you?"

Spiderman: "How do I put this...I was given a free hot dog by a guy working at a hot dog cart, but actually it was Loki in disguise and he cast a magic spell on the hot dog turning me into a pig."

Loki. You heard that name from before. Oh yes, Thor told you about his brother, the God of Mischief. He maybe be handsome on the outside but mischievous and evil on the inside. Y/n remember that one time she encountered the evil prince from Midgard, it's when he invaded Earth with an army of Frost Giants. Loki find you a interesting/beautiful midgardian, so he tried charming you but failed instantly from Hinote's mystical fire. You however couldn't help but find him very irresistible and good-looking for a villain among others. And sometimes you would draw Loki in your sketchbook and imagining the prince kneeling in front of you and kiss your hand like a princess from a storybook.

Spiderman: "Uh Kitsune are you ok? You're drooling."

Y/n: "Oh, sorry. I got distracted." You answered, wiping the drool with your sleeve of the (f/c) jacket.

Y/n: "Anyway, what's the plan?"

Spiderman: "I need some backup, I need to go to Midtown High and recruiting my team. Thor contacted Coulson on my arrival."

Y/n: "Alright, hop on my back then. I'll take you there." You said, Spider-Ham cling on your back as you take off with Hinote's speed ability.

*time skip 5 minutes later*

Y/n finally drop off Spider-Ham in Midtown High hoping the Asgardian hunters won't find him here. But you are wrong since they manage to track them down with the white wolves' incredible sensing ability. Damn, they train those dogs very well.

Hinote: 'Y/n, Spiderman is in trouble again. I can sense him in the halls where Thor and Coulson are.'

Y/n: "I'm on it." You said, running inside the building.

You use Hinote's sensing ability to track down the pig's scent, blue aura form around you activating fox mode as it increase more on gaining enough energy. Y/n stopped in your tracks finding Spiderman trapped between the Asgardian hunters, she use three of the tails to grab the hunters and threw them roughly to other classrooms.

Y/n: "So when is the hunt going to end?"

Spider-Ham: "When it hits 7 pm."

Y/n: "Okay, it's only 1 pm and we have six hours before it ends." You said, carrying Spiderman in your arms.

Spiderman: "My team are waiting by the lockers. Drop me off there and meet Thor in the SHIELD helicarrier."

Y/n: "Got it." You said, searching for his team until a fire alarm bursting with a loud ringing noise. You turn your head facing a lunch lady who pulled it but it was actually Loki in disguise.

Oh no, his smirk made you turned on causing the fox hero to fluster blush red and the fox ears perk up from your head.

Loki: "Hello love, I see you have the Spider-pig in your arms. It would be so kind if you hand it over me." He said, three of the hunters stand beside him with weapons in their hands.

Y/n: "Uhh..." you said, completely lost of the villain looking at the hero.

Hinote: 'Y/n remember, you can't fall for his offer. You need to stay focus and help the human.'

Y/n: "You're right." You said, making a hand sign.

Y/n: "Shadow clone jutsu!" You said, creating five clones of yourself and Spiderman. Loki and the hunters stood in shock seeing multiple clones as they start running around the school leaving the real Y/n and Spiderman heading off to his team.

Spiderman: "Will they last?"

Y/n: "Maybe if they get struck by one of them!"

————
————

*Time skip by Y/n sharing her lunch with Loki*

————
————

*Y/n's POV*

Holy moly, it's finally over, the clock hit 7 ending the hunt. Spiderman is turned back to his human self and defeated Loki. But for me, it became exhausting. I returned to the Avengers tower beyond tired of running around in different directions, dropping him off to his teammates, and teaming up with Thor on stopping the hunt. However, I didn't have a chance on finishing my lunch since it was eaten by one of the white wolves. Gahh! I should of burn that mutt into dust while I was fighting with Thor.

Hinote: 'I'm sorry about your lunch Y/n, but I heard Tony is ordering pizza for the team.'

I sigh walking to the kitchen until I spotted a colorful bento box laying on the kitchen counter. It delicately wrapped in a green and yellow cloth around each sides and a note written on it. It's from Loki. Loki? But why? I pick up the note and start reading it.

Dear Kitsune,
I deeply apologize on your lunch being eaten by a white wolf,
to make it up I recreated your food the way it was before.
I hope you enjoy the similar taste on how you made it. And
don't worry, I didn't cast any enchanting magic in your food. I
may be the God of Mischief, but I find you a interesting mortal.

Sincerely, Loki Laufeyson

My brow shifted up, I was curious about it but sweet of him making it for me. You open the lid revealing the exact same food I cooked as it is being placed in the same spot. I took a piece of chicken katsu and eat a piece, my eyes widen of the delicious taste he added inside the meat instead of turning me into something else. Wow, since when Loki can cook?

Y/n: "I think....he's not that bad." You blush, continue on finishing your bento.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 456 30
Y/N joined the Avengers because of her empath abilities and never really had a family until now. Sadly she gets captured by Hydra and they try some n...
1.4K 25 29
A coming of age story of Yn and Peter. They met in 3rd grade and ever since then, they were best friends spending every second together with nothing...
22.6K 431 15
Story about a girl named y/n who can manipulate matter (e.g. turning things into other substances with her mind) Contains panic/anxiety attacks (and...
110K 3.8K 89
Male reader x Natasha Romanoff x Wanda Maximoff ANTI - HERO Y/N is a young man living in New York City. He stays with his older sister after the deat...